13: Uncontrollable Explosion
342 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP*

Morning comes with the sun raise up on the sky to share the world its warmth while the cold air leaving dew on leaves and grass as the warmth of the sun take over their place, in the kitchen Agustina makes breakfast for her family and herself, she do it as the only one who take care of her two children

*CREAK~ CLACK*

“Let me guess who… is it Leony?”

“Yes, correct”

“Leony, thank goodness you finally comes out honey”

“Yes… um… sorry to make you worry”

Leony sneakily approaching her mother who still chopping some vegetables from behind and then hugging her, Agustina stopped chopping and began to shed tears despite knowing Leony presence, she turns her body facing Leony then hugging her beloved daughter with teary eyes.

“I’m grateful that you come out but I need to prepare the breakfast”

“Let me help you too mother”

“Yeah, sure!”

Mother and daughter cook together side by side inside their usual kitchen like they usually do like nothing never happened.

“Mm… mother”

“Yes honey”

“What if I tell you that there is another world besides what we live in?”

“If there is one then… sure”

“What if I tell you that I’m not originally from this world but from one of those other worlds?”

“… what? What are you saying?”

“What if I tell you that I’m originally a man in his-“

“Enough Leony! What’s gotten into you?”

“Ugh… uwah!”

Leony cries broke out while Agustina confused not knowing what just got into her daughter, while still sobbing Leony telling Agustina everything about herself, from her past self until her self-conscious problem this lately.

“There there, my poor daughter, so you’re troubled by your own identity all this long?”

“Yes *hic*, I’m afraid that I deceiving you all this time*hic*, it makes me scared”

“Don’t worry, who your past self is not matter, what matter is who you are now”

“Agustina the Fenrir daughter, Leony?”

“Yeah! Now cheer up, we have breakfast to be done”

“*sniff!* Yeah!”

Leony smiled back brightly and behaved like her usual self, Agustina only smiled watching her daughter back to what she normally is, after they finished cooking breakfast, they called Auguste and eat their breakfast together like they always do.

“Leony, I’ll come out for a bit, you stay at home with Auguste okay?”

“Alright, have a save trip”

Agustina leaving the house for the promised meeting with lord Cederic at the forest entrance, Leony and Auguste watching videos on Leony’s phone at living room when Agustina leave them, Agustina changed into her beast form and then run towards the forest entrance where lord Cederic is already waiting with his companion.

“Oh, did I late? Sorry if I were late”

“Oh no, Fenrir-sama didn’t need to apologies, it was us who got here too early”

“I liked your behavior, not all lords in this continent respecting us magic beasts, most of them are just bastards who thinks they’re above anything in their governed territory”

“This lowly human is graced by your compliment”

“Enough with this chitchat, let’s move on, follow me”

“Uhm, if I may ask, to where?”

“You’ll know when we get there, just follow me”

“Yes Fenrir-sama, you guys heard it right? Let’s go”

Lord Cederic and his companion following Agustina the Fenrir from her back, Agustina deliberately matching her speed with lord Cederic’s carriage so he and his companion didn’t got lost, meanwhile in lord Cederic’s carriage…

“Fenrir-sama is very considerate, she purposely matched her speed with our carriage speed”

“Indeed dear father but, did you need to bring this insane guy along with us?”

Lord Cederic’s son, Marc Whitfield, he has golden blonde hair like his father, he is currently 11 years old and about to attend an academy in Estwynne, Grias kingdom capital city.

“That’s rude young master! I was here only to see what kind of person who cast a magic seal on your father’s memory”

This is Whitfield’s best magician Daniel Dunhill, he usually called Dee by people around Whitfield mansion, even though he is a magician, he said that magic is his hobby who luckily become his job.

“Your real reason must be to study the person behind that delicate and complex magic circle right?”

“That’s right young mas- uh-hum! That’s just optional reason”

“Ufufufu, it really is easy to read Daniel reasons, he just can’t hide it because it’s written all over his face”

Everyone inside lord Cederic’s carriage laughs after miss Ramona said that, she’s lord Cederic’s wife and often called Mona by his husband, she has red hair and was free spirited person but very well mannered, she often goes hunting with her beloved crossbow ‘Icarus’.

Time flies by and now they stopped at somewhere because Agustina said so, they must walk on their feets because tree roots might hold up their carriage but they still can use their horses, they refused to ride horses and instead walks like Agustina did, the knights followed by walking while guiding their horses.

“Ugh… I hope that I bring my hunting boots instead of these stupid high heels”

“Bear with it a little bit, we nearly get there”

“Pardon? did I said what am I thinking?”

“No, I just can relate your condition, it surely didn’t comfortable to wear a dress with pairs of high heels inside a forest”

Miss Ramona can only blushing hearing that Fenrir-sama that she respected is able to read what she’s thinking, few moments later Agustina stopped at somewhere then changed into her human form.

“Be grateful that you see me in my human form, only few people who allowed to see me in this form”

“We are very grateful that you showed us your beautiful human form but, if I were to be rude, were are we Fenrir-sama?”

“We are at the front of my daughter’s house, to be exact, behind this barrier she’s made”

“Whoa haha! Such gorgeous and yet mighty creation! So beautiful that I can cry!”

“Hey Daniel! Shuuush!”

“Who’s this rude fellow who’s screaming as he wants?”

Eldora trying to shut Daniel mouth up but Agustina already heard it, everyone goes panic while Daniel only goes deeper in his delusion, Eldora trying to wake him up by pinching his body.

“Ouch?! What… ah, gre- greetings Fenrir-sama, I’m Whitfield family magician Daniel, I’m just amazed by gorgeous yet complicated magic circle your daughter made”

“Is that so? Uh-hum, anyway let’s get inside”

“Uhm… are you going to dispel the barrier Fenrir-sama?”

“No, [just walk straight and you’ll know]”

They started to walk straight then the forest scenery they just see earlier distorted and changed by scenery of a house embedded into the cliff with small waterfall beside it and a simple yet tidy lawn, they amazed by things they just see, simple yet beautiful house with familiar vibes.

*KA-CHACK*

“Mother! Welcome… home…”

“Ah Leony, it’s a good timing, you must be know these-“

*KER-CHACK!*

“How… how you all get here?”

“Leony?!”

“HOW YOU ALL DESPICABLE BASTARDS GET HERE?!?!”

“Leony?! Stop!”

*BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!*

“You all take cover behind trees! I will hold Leony! Hurry!”

Leony takes out a pistol and suddenly raging uncontrollably while shooting her pistol, fortunately Agustina quick enough to get close to Leony and pointed her pistol down, she ordered lord Cederic and his companion to hid behind trees as she holds Leony up.

“THOSE LIARS AND BETRAYERS… THEY MUST DIE!!!”

“Oh God! Just what’s gotten into my daughter?”

Agustina hold Leony up with all her might while lord Cederic and his companion hiding from Leony’s sudden explosion, such calm and friendly atmosphere from earlier quickly changed into dangerous and murderous situation, just what happened to Leony sudden behavior?.

12