EXTRA: Detailed Timeline of Events. *NOT A CHAPTER*
715 14 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here's a detailed timeline of events in the novel so far. There are little details that I haven't mentioned yet in the story but nothing that could be considered a major spoiler. Still, if you think that something here would ruin your experience, then feel free to ignore this.

P.S.: This timeline will be subjected to changes while the story progresses. Such changes could be to add new lore or to help me fix plot holes. This is meant to help me to maintain an organized continuity for the story (and mainly to help me remember the age of some characters)...

Additional P.S.: I know that I said that I would add this to the glossary, but... I can't. The timeline exceeds the 6k characters, so I cannot add it there. This means that the previous poll was useless, but still, I thank you all for letting me know your thoughts.

(Note: "BMC" means "Before Marcelian Calendar")

Year 150,000 BMC: Lia is born, and Melius finds her in the void. The empty white void becomes the world of Unitya. Celestial bodies like constellations, planets, and stars as well as the first living beings such as animals and plants are created by the two gods.

Years 150,000-145,000 BMC: Dawn of the Gods occurs, most major gods are born during this period. The Assembly of the Gods is thus formed. The flow of time is stabilized by the God of Time.

Years 145,000-140,000 BMC: Angels are created by the gods, the first intelligent beings beside them. Several variants of angels were created afterward.

Year 139,000 BMC: A less submissive and independent variant of Angels is created. Dragons, Humans, Fairies, Elves, Dwarves, and the Beastfolk are all created within this time period.

Year 100,000 BMC: After the creation of the previously mentioned races, arguments ensue due to the God of Deceit and his followers. Lia and Thiasis merge into a single entity.

Year 100,000 BMC: War against the Gods of Earth. Earth is invaded. The Ancient World is plunged into the Dark Ages during the short war... Most Greek gods are left traumatized after Lia's rampage.

Years 80,000-50,000 BMC: The Schism of the Divine Assembly occurs. Mortals pick up the countless disagreements between the gods and raise up in arms against one another. A long period of war starts. Several more gods of importance are born within this period.

Years 80,000-50,000 BMC: The Goddess of Life and Death, Riva, splits herself into two beings. Both the Goddess of Death Skell and the God of Life Ydum are born as a result.

Years 50,000-20,000 BMC: The Gods leave the material plane and retreat to their Divine Realms. The countless wars that raged on amongst mortal men and women slowly come to an end. The rift between the gods was beyond fixable, much to Melius's disappointment. Agmos and his followers maintain hostilities toward many of the former members of the Assembly.

Year 10,000 BMC: The God of Magic, Basalto, and the God of Life, Ydum, have their initial talks about the creation of new races capable of reaching perfection.

Year 4,000 BMC: Melius is sealed by Agmos, the God of Time, and 22 other gods after he was deceived into coming for peace talks. Melius was locked up within his Divine Realm, his connection with the world of Unitya was severed, and his own Divine Realm was sealed in the shadows of the twin moons of Unitya during a certain eclipse that only happens every 114 years. Melius's seal can only be broken during that eclipse.

Year 4,000 BMC: The God of Magic, Basalto, splits his own soul into three equal parts, one that is reincarnated as a mortal, one that serves as the system which regulates and maintains the balance of mana and magic within Unitya, and one that serves as the Status System.

Year 4,000 BMC: Lia goes into hiding. The Assembly is dissolved as many gods also go into hiding. Other gods established a Neutral Faction and decided to remain away from the conflict for their own safety after Melius is sealed.

Year 3,978 BMC: A village on the continent of Assoth is burned to the ground by an army. As a result, The reincarnated 22-year-old Basalto, or Bass as he was known as a mortal, becomes the first Demon, a True Demon after losing his mind over his grief. The attacking army was exterminated just moments after his transformation.

Year 3,977 BMC: Bass attacks most countries on the Continent of Assoth, converting other oppressed people into Demons and members of the Dark Races and exterminating everyone who dared to oppose him and his followers.

Year 3,976 BMC: Bass I proclaimed the King of all Demons and the Dark Races upon the ashes of all the life in the Continent of Assoth. Bass leaves the continent with his new subjects after regaining his sanity and feeling burdened by his sins. Assoth would be later renamed: "The Forbidden Continent" after some visitors witnessed the hellish landscape left by the Demon King and his followers.

Year 3,975 BMC: Bass and his followers sail north towards the Continent of Hresviae.

Year 3,974 BMC: A small kingdom is established by Bass and his subjects after landing in an unpopulated area in the south of Hresviae during the Spring. Bass marries that same year to his closest advisor and general, a demon woman named Selphie. 

Year 3,970 BMC: Bass's and Selphie's eldest son, Rhaego is born.

Years 3,970-3,025 BMC: For hundreds of years both Bass and Selphie work tirelessly to atone for Bass's sins, teaching their people about the atrocities they had committed and encouraging both adults and children alike to be better... To only seek peace and never pick up arms again. He was trying to prevent the Tragedies of Assoth to happen again. During this period, Bass and Selphie had fifteen more children after Rhaego. Lia also makes contact with Bass during this period. This period was a golden era of peace for the Demons and the Dark Races.

Year 3,025 BMC: After centuries in solitude, Bass's Kingdom makes contact with a small Elven country. Both nations were eager to establish relationships, and as a result trade between them was quickly established. Bass and the Elven Chief become fast friends and their people thrive due to their positive relationships.

Year 3,020 BMC: After some hesitation, many more kingdoms of Dwarves, Beastfolk, and Humans make contact with Bass and establish cordial relationships with his kingdom after observing the beneficial trade agreements Bass and the elves had.

Year 3,002 BMC: Bass's son, Rhaego, meets a human princess of the Kingdom of Morlyn, Lisa, and both swiftly fall in love despite their age difference. Bass, Selphie, and his other children as well as the citizens of the kingdom welcome Lisa with open arms.

Year 3,000 BMC: After two years of relationship, Rhaego and Lisa decide to announce their intentions to marry. Lisa's parents are against the marriage and threaten the pair of lovers. Rhaego and Lisa escape the castle, but Lisa dies after being hit by a poisoned arrow shot by her mother. Rhaego loses his mind and swears revenge and almost destroys the Kingdom of Morlyn in its entirety, thus beginning the Thousand-Year War. The many small nations of Hresviae rise up in arms in retaliation against Bass and his kingdom due to The God of Deceit's lies and schemes.

Years 2,999-2,025 BMC: The Thousand-Year War engulfs the continent. People are no longer fighting just Bass and his demons, but each other as well. The Five Abyssal Weapons are forged by Bass and handed to his children. Bass refuses to fight and tries to keep his kingdom on the defensive, even when everyone around him begs him to join the fight. One by one, each of Bass's children all die in battle. Dying Scarlet and Golden Awakening are lost at the end of this period. Selphie is inconsolable due to her losses. Lia is only capable to watch in horror as the events unfold...

Year 2,024 BMC: The Hero, Rokkshar the Indomitable is born in a small mountain village near the Great Forest of Falgren. His father was a soldier who died shortly in the war. Rokkshar lived a humble life with his mother, who was a seamstress, and his maternal grandmother, who was the village elder.

Year 2,014 BMC: Rokkshar formally begins his training under a traveling mercenary band. His village is destroyed by a group of bandits posing as servants of the Demon King. Only a few survivors remain after the attack, most of them being part of the mercenaries. Rokkshar and a few of his friends are the only survivors from the village. The bandits are completely wiped out by the captain of the mercenaries.

Years 2,014-2,010 BMC: After being left orphaned, Rokkshar and his friends travel the land with the mercenaries, going from town to town and visiting each and every battlefield, the kids learn how to defend themselves and many other useful life skills from the mercenaries and their captain.

Year 2,009 BMC: Rokkshar and his friends are left in the care of the High Priestess of the Holy City of Melunas. The kids are given the best education possible by the hand of the High Priestess herself. The band of mercenaries is wiped out in an ambush several months after leaving Rokkshar and the other children.

Year 2,006 BMC: Rokkshar comes to age and leaves the Holy City of Melunas with his friends. They form their own band of mercenaries and began to travel all over the continent.

Years 2,005-2,002 BMC: The names of Rokkshar and his companions become known all across the continent due to their exploits in battle. Their band of mercenaries remained undefeated in battle. Rokkshar was granted the title of Hero by the High Priestess. Many men and women from all over the land flock to his band of mercenaries, which would soon become the greatest army the continent had ever seen. Rokkshar obtains the Demon-Killing Blade, Hlogjold, in his travels.

Year 2,001 BMC: After years in obscurity, Bass is suddenly sighted on several battlefields in the middle of the continent. There were no recorded survivors after the battles. Bass had seemingly lost his mind after the loss of all of his children in the war and was determined to reduce Hresviae to ash.

Year 2,000 BMC: The war finally reaches its climax and the Final battle against the Demon King Bass begins. Rokkshar challenges the Demon King to a battle to death.

Year 2,000 BMC: The continent of Hresviae is split into two by the Demon King and his power. Both halves of the newly split continent are renamed after the battle. The western half is named: "Hresviae Ecari" and the Eastern Half was named: "Hresviae Isheon".

Year 2,000 BMC: The Demon King Bass overwhelms Rokkshar and his army. The Gods sent the Seraph Daliah to assist the Hero.

Year 2,000 BMC: The Demon King is slain by Rokkshar after both armies were nearly wiped out in the battle.

Year 2,000 BMC: Lia finally comes out of her hiding place and rescues the remaining demons and members of the dark races. Selphie, Bass's wife was among them, carrying the Demon King's last child. The survivors are taken by Lia to a distant archipelago east of Hresviae Isheon. The Goddess erects an incredibly powerful barrier to hide their presence from the rest of the world.

Year 2,000 BMC: Months after Bass's defeat, the city of Mutm is founded, the Marcelian Empire is established and Rokkshar is crowned Emperor. Rokkshar also marries one of his companions, a human witch named Marenna. Both the wedding ceremony and the crowning ceremony took place at the same time. Rokkshar becomes the legitimate ruler of both continents. The people of Hresviae celebrate the end of the war and the crowning of their savior.

Years 2,000 BMC: At the end of the year, Navar I, the last child of the Demon King, is born on the main island of the Gliosan Archipelago.

Years 2,000-1,900 BMC: The continent of Hresviae once again experiences an era of peace after a thousand years in turmoil. Rokkshar, the Hero and Emperor of the twin continents has multiple children, and they, in turn, have children of their own. It is reported that Rokkshar had eleven confirmed children, ten daughters, and one son.

Year 1,900 BMC: Navar I celebrates her hundredth birthday and becomes the Queen of All Demons. She baptized the city in which she grew up as: "Bassand" in honor of her late father. Many other cities across her kingdom were named after her deceased brothers and sisters. The Kingdom itself is named after the archipelago: "Gliosis".

Year 1,894 BMC: Rokkshar finally dies at the age of 130. The crown of his Empire is left to his firstborn son. In his father's honor, the new Emperor establishes: "The Ten Songs of Rokkshar", a group of elite warriors of the royal family that would serve the Emperor and defend the Empire from all threats, just like Rokkshar's friends had done with him when they were just a small mercenary band. The gods grant Rokkshar's descendants the secrets of Hero Summoning.

Year 1,890 BMC: The dowager Empress Marenna follows her late husband to the afterlife. The Empire and her children mourn her loss.

Years 1,890-1,750 BMC: After a peaceful period, feuds, petty wars, and small conflicts spark all over the twin continents. During this period the First Great War of Independence is declared. The rebellion was swiftly crushed by the Ten Songs of Rokkshar. Navar I celebrates her wedding and gives birth to a pair of twins, a boy and a girl.

Years 1,750-1,500 BMC: Gliosis is found by Agmos and his faction. The God of Justice is dispatched to deal with Lia and exterminate the rest of the demons along with several armies of angels. The angels and the God of Justice fail to destroy the barrier around Gliosis.

Year 1,500 BMC: After 500 years of rule, Navar I abdicates the throne to her daughter the oldest twin, and faces the army of angels. After wiping out 7 armies of angels, Navar I loses her life at the hands of the God of Justice. The archipelago mourns its former queen. Lia is devastated after being unable to stop Navar I. Navar I's daughter declares that her mother's name would be used as the family's name as a way to honor her after her valiant sacrifice.

Year 1,450 BMC: The Second Great War of Independence against the Marcelian Empire is declared. Once again, the rebellion is quelled and the people responsible for the war are hanged. Many smaller wars were also declared, but they didn't amount to anything in the end.

Years 1,449-1 BMC: Gliosis and the Empire have a long and blissful period of peace. No movement of importance was made by the Gods. An age of technological wonders is introduced in Gliosis by the Goddess of Knowledge.

Year 0: The New Marcelian Calendar is introduced and embraced on both continents. This Calendar is also embraced on the archipelago due to Lia's suggestion as it was a huge improvement from all the old calendars they had before. Because of that, everything preceding the introduction of this calendar is labeled: "Before Marcelian Calendar" or "BMC", and everything after is labeled: "After Marcelian Calendar" or "AMC". The Adventurer's guild as well as the National Library are also established this very same year.

(Note "AMC" means: "After Marcelian Calendar".)

Years 1-100 AMC: The Marcelian Empire enters an age of decline. Petty wars and in-fighting become frequent among the Emperor's subjects. Due to the many wars, famine, bad harvests, many epidemics, and monster stampedes, the total population of the empire was reduced by 30%. It is said that more than 150 million died during this period. 

Years 100-110 AMC: The Third Great War of Independence is declared in Hresviae Ecari. Since the Empire was still in the process of recovering from the events of the previous century, the Crown and the military were slow to respond. Both the Empire of Joilmin and The Kingdom of Rossalm manage to break free from the Empire.

Years 110-125 AMC: After several following wars trying to recover the lost territory, the Marcelian Empire is pushed further east. The Theocracy of Melushian, the Bratiem Republic, and the Principality of Dobeth are established with the help of Rossalm and Joilmin.

Years 125-180 AMC: During this period, the Kingdom of Lyuthe is established after the Marcelian Empire was almost driven out of the continent. The knights of the Marcelian Empire make the last stand at Lagiadranen, bringing the war to a stalemate.

Year 250 AMC: The Republic of Lagiadranen is established. The Emperor of Marcel agrees to stop the war and abandon Hresviae Ecari in exchange for establishing trade with the newly formed nations. The Emperor accepted his defeat after his last defeat at the hands of a coalition army and due to the lack of gold to continue funding the Marcelian Army. The Western half of Hresviae was finally free of Marcelian rule.

Years 251-500 AMC: Trade with the nations of the Western continent makes the economy of Marcel flourish once again. Relationships between the nations warm up with time and the continents are at peace again. Most countries agree to ban slavery including the Marcelian Empire. The Joilmin Empire and the Bratiem Republic vehemently refuse to ban slavery.

Years 500-700 AMC: During this period, a huge rise in crime within the Marcelian Empire was recorded, Everything exploded when the Fourth Great War of Independence was declared in the northern half of Hresviae Isheon. The Emperor responds swiftly and the main rebellion is crushed. Many rebellious groups were formed even after the war came to an end. These groups would continue their attempts to break free from the Emperor's rule throughout this period. The relationship between Rossalm and Joilmin are soured due to various border disputes and Joilmin's refusal to ban slavery. Many small-scale battles were fought by the two nations but war was never formally declared.

Years 700-861 AMC: Despite the many conflicts, rebellions, and loss of territory, the Marcelian Empire goes through an economic boom and manages to surpass the population it held by the start of the millennia. 

Year 861 AMC: Arentia Mardyk is born as the third daughter of a minor baron on the border of the Caprasania Dukedom with the Kingdom of Semdal.

Years 861-999 AMC: The recorded population of Mutm, the capital city of the Empire reached the 2 million mark. The Imperial Academy and the Blaise Academy are established at the beginning of this period.

Year 1,000 AMC: The Marcelian people celebrate with glee three thousand years since the defeat of the Demon King Bass and the founding of their nation as well as one thousand years since the establishment of the Marcelian Calendar.

Years 1,000-1,041 AMC: Joilmin and Bratiem fight a war against a coalition led by Rossalm in order to rid the western half of Hresviae of slavery. The Grand Cathedral of Melunas is destroyed.

Year 1,043 AMC: Bruno Mardyk is born in a very small farming village near Mutm. 

Years 1,044-1,052 AMC: The war in the west still rages on. No events of notoriety occur in the Empire during this period.

Year 1,052 AMC: Pyxis Navar is born in the city of Bassand. That war between the Joilmin-Bratiem Alliance against the coalition led by Rossalm ends in a stalemate. Members of the faith begin their pilgrimage to the City of Melunas to help with the reconstruction efforts.

Years 1,052-1,080 AMC: Tensions rise in the Marcelian Empire as small skirmishes against rebellious groups become a daily occurrence. Farms are burned, and famine is rampant in most smaller villages in the countryside. Many of the people affected by the battles resort to banditry as a means to survive.

Year 1,080 AMC: Tian "Dark Reaper" Sebas is born in an unnamed village in the Vauquelin Dukedom.

Year 1,090 AMC: Violence finally escalates and the Fifth Great War of Independence is declared in the north of the Marcelian Empire. Due to the chaos and decadence in the past decades, the military of the Empire is unable to respond appropriately once again. The people of the Empire are not keen on fighting another war. Three Heroes from another world are summoned by the Emperor to help deal with the rebels. Arentia and Bruno become famous after their involvement in the war.

Year 1,090 AMC: Tian Sebas is found by the Emperor in the ruins of his village. Tian receives his name from the Emperor and becomes a faithful servant of the Royal Family. He begins his training under various disciplines at the Imperial Castle. Tian is raised with the children of the Emperor.

Year 1,095 AMC: The "Dark Reaper" suddenly appears on a battlefield for the first time during the war. Only a few survivors manage to escape the carnage.

Year 1,098 AMC: The Heroes betray the Marcelian Empire and join the rebels. The tables are turned against the Empire.

Year 1,099 AMC: The Tragedy of Nerua occurs. There were no survivors. The once lush and fertile land becomes an arid wasteland due to a powerful curse cast by one of the heroes.

Year 1,100 AMC: Even with the "Dark Reaper", Bruno, and Arentia in the field, the Marcelian Empire rapidly loses terrain to the overwhelming combined might of the powerful heroes and the rebel armies.

Year 1,101 AMC: The Marcelian Empire capitulates and peace talks with the rebels ensue. The Kingdoms of Valciar, Semdal, and Arion are established in the north of Hresviae Isheon and are named in honor of the Heroes that turned the tides. The Heroes become the Kings of the respective countries named after them and marry the daughters of important rebel leaders. The Marcelian Emperor abdicates and his eldest son becomes the Emperor. The Marcelian Empire manages to keep the southern half of the eastern continent.

Year 1,102 AMC: With the aid of his father, the young Emperor reduces the authority and military capacities of all the lords in the Empire. He meets heavy opposition to his reforms but thanks to the Dark Reaper, the opposition is quickly silenced. Most nobles lose one rank, Kings become Dukes, Dukes become Marquises, and so on.

Year 1,105 AMC: The Marcelian Empire is finally stable thanks to the work of the Emperor and his council. The Kingdom of Arion embraces slavery and the slave trade, much to everyone's horror and disappointment.

Year 1,110 AMC: Citizens from Valciar and Semdal are kidnapped and sold into slavery by Arion. The Three Heroes have a fight and a fallout due to Arion's crimes on foreign soil. Relationships are soured between the three former allied nations.

Year 1,116 AMC: The Marcelian Emperor's health starts to decline. His father dies in the spring. His young son prepares to claim the throne in the summer.

Year 1,119 AMC: Marie is born in a village in the countryside of the Kingdom of Semdal.

Year 1,120 AMC: The Emperor dies and his son soon takes his place. The young Emperor begins his rule by trying to warm up the relationships with the new kingdoms to the north and their Hero Kings. Valciar is not interested. Arion demands the Empire of Marcel to embrace slavery. The Emperor laughs and refuses in a mocking manner. Only Semdal agrees to put the past behind and start a new cordial relationship with its southern neighbor.

Year 1,124: The Hero who became the King of Valciar dies in battle against the Hero of Arion in an attempt to annex their kingdom. The Hero of Arion is left in a critical state. The youngest son of the Hero becomes the second King of Valciar.

Year 1,125: The Hero of Arion succumbs to their wounds and dies in agony. The oldest daughter of the Hero ascends to the throne. Slavery and the slave trade becomes even more rampant during the start of her rule.

Year 1,127: The Hero of Semdal dies from an unknown disease. The citizens of his kingdom and his family all mourn his death. The Emperor travels to Semdal for the funeral.

Year 1,132 AMC: Eliana Marcel, the First Princess of the Empire is born in Mutm. Many of her sisters are born in the following months. Gabriel Laurent kidnaps Aleisa Vauquelin and tortures her.

Year 1,133 AMC: The bastard child of Gabriel Laurent and Aleisa Vauquelin, Frederick "Skull Crusher" Laurent is born in Mutm. Lilia "Crimson Witch" Mardyk is born and abandoned in a small orphanage in Mutm. Aleisa Vauquelin dies a few months after Fred's birth.

Year 1,135 AMC: Natalie Arante and Harold Arante are born in Norvek. Their families lived in front of one another. Greyfus Marcel, the First Prince of the Empire is born in Mutm. The future Empress, Eleonora Clirontia, is born in the territory of Clirontia that same year.

Year 1,138 AMC: Tiria "Demonic Wind" Feru is born in the city of Mutm.

Year 1,140 AMC: Droam Azorious is born in a small village of the Sword's Sanctuary on his family's sacred island.

Year 1,145: Frederick Laurent gains the nickname Skull Crusher after a fight in a bar.

Year 1,148: Frederick spots Lilia for the first time and falls in love at first sight. Due to his infatuation, he decides to turn his life around for the better and repudiates the criminal ways of House Laurent. He's quickly disowned by Gabriel Laurent after revealing what was the fate of his mother. As a commoner, Fred enlists as a city guard and later adopts the surname Armanz.

Year 1,150 AMC: Eliana's father dies from a heart attack. Eliana rejects her claim to the throne and all of her sisters vote to have their younger brother, Greyfus, ascend as the next Emperor. Pyxis meets Droam for the first time.

Year 1,151 AMC: Sarana and Laura are born in an unknown location.

Year 1,152 AMC: Droam Azorious becomes a Swordmaster of the Blade of Tranquility at the age of 12. Tiria becomes Fred's student. Sarana and Laura become the only survivors after a group of bandits raids the caravan they were traveling in, both were taken in and adopted by Arentia Mardyk and Bruno Mardyk. Lilia quickly becomes fond of the two little girls and helps take care of them.

Year 1,154 AMC: Pyxis Navar defeats her father in a duel and becomes the Demon Queen and the ruler of Gliosis. Sarana and Laura recover the memories from their previous lives after slipping and hitting their heads against one another while playing.

Year 1,156 AMC: The First Princess of the Empire, Marina Marcel is born. Felicia Gradisia is born in Wolfsport in the Gradisia Earldom. 

Year 1,157 AMC: Neris Shtrel is born in the city of Black Harbor in the Shtrel territory.

Year 1,158 AMC: Mia Arante is born in Norvek. Myria Estner is born in the city of Calisto in the Caletro Dukedom. 

Year 1,159 AMC: Klein Arante is born in Norvek. Fred finally meets Lilia again at the docks of Mutm, they start dating and then get married, all in the same year.

Year 1,160 AMC: The twin daughters of Fred and Lilia, Liliana and Luna Armanz are born in Mutm at the end of Winter. Alicia Marcel is born in the city of Whitegleam in the Caletro Dukedom in the Summer. Pyxis and Droam get married at Lia's Temple in Gliosis.

Year 1,161 AMC: Pyxis and Droam have a child in the Spring and name him Crux. Julius is reborn as Crux after Lia found his soul wandering near Gliosis. Julius's memories of Earth and his meeting with Melius are sealed.

Year 1,164 AMC: Julius/Crux begins training in order to fulfill his obligations as the heir of the Demon Queen. It quickly became apparent that he lacked the talent for Martial Arts and Magical Arts.

Year 1,165 AMC: Arentia Mardyk dies peacefully in her sleep. Her family and the Marcelian Empire mourn her death.

Year 1,166 AMC: Liliana and Luna start getting bullied by an older boy named Gideon and his goons.

Year 1,167 AMC: Fred renounces his position as a knight and is tasked by the Emperor to establish a village in the Great Forest of Falgren. Fred moves with his family to fulfill his task. The Order of the Bastard Knights was disbanded and its members were shuffled among other orders. Tiria also abandons military duty and joins the Adventurer's Guild in Norvek to be closer to Fred and his family. She quickly rose through the ranks until she became the Grandmaster of the Empire due to her abilities and her innate talents.

Year 1,168 AMC: Eliana's sisters, nine of the Ten Songs of Rokkshar all perish while repelling an attack from a black-scaled dragon in an undisclosed location. Their deaths were kept a secret by the Royal Family.

Year 1,168 AMC: Shortly after turning seven years old, Julius/Crux is kidnapped by a rebel group known as the Order of the Four Petals and subsequently sent away from Gliosis after his rescue. His memories of Gliosis are sealed and in turn, the ones from Earth are unlocked by Lia. Pyxis had chosen someone to protect Julius/Crux while he was away from Gliosis, but that guard disappeared due to Lia not being proficient enough to manipulate time and space correctly. His guard was supposedly sent further away in time due to Lia's mistake.

Year 1,168 AMC: Julius is found by Fred in the Great Forest of Falgren. Fred and his wife, Lilia, decide to take care of Julius as if he was their own child after they were told he had amnesia. Liliana and Luna, the twin daughters of the couple quickly warm up to Julius.

Year 1,168 AMC: Fred and Lilia call Tiria, Fred's former apprentice and friend to help them locate Julius's real parents. In the meantime, Julius begins to train in martial arts with Fred and in magical arts with Lilia. The couple quickly found that the child had astonishing talents for both disciplines.

Year 1,168 AMC: After spending time with the family, Julius apologizes and reveals his origin as a reincarnator to everyone. He is then adopted by Fred and Lilia with Julius's approval since they were not sure if he had a real family or not.

Year 1,168 AMC: Julius and his new family visit the town of Norvek, a town near the Great Forest of Falgren in the Casca Earldom. In the city, Julius meets a rabbitkin girl named Mia who was a friend of Liliana and Luna, and they quickly get engaged due to a misunderstanding. Julius doesn't know how to clear the misunderstanding and hopes that the situation will be fixed on its own.

Year 1,168 AMC: Several weeks after his 7th birthday and after being sent away from his homeland, Julius meets Lia once more thanks to Tiria and recovers some of his memories from his time in Gliosis and his family. Both are glad to see each other again. From this point on, the Goddess speaks directly to Julius's mind whenever she can.

Year 1,168 AMC: Julius displays his talents after defending Mia, Liliana, Luna, and some of their friends from a trio of adventurers. He also meets the First Princess of the Empire, Marina Marcel, and her aunt, a former princess named Eliana. Julius humiliates Eliana and thwarts her plans of taking him and his sisters away to the capital to serve as hostages. Julius and Marina become friends. Marina declares that Julius is her best friend and Julius agrees to represent the princess in a tournament three years after.

Years 1,168-1,171 AMC: Julius dutifully trains for the tournament and for the sake of his mission of releasing Melius from his prison. He tries to enjoy his new other world life and even makes a business of his own. He finally accepts his engagement with Mia and admits he has feelings for her.

Year 1,171 AMC: Present day - Tournament Arc.

11