Chapter 80: Final Match: The Emperor and a Warm-up (Part I).
458 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Echoes of Fire and Shadows

Chapter 80: Final Match: The Emperor and a Warm-up (Part I).


—Julius's POV—

After a few hours of several intense battles, the tournament was finally reaching its conclusion. Everyone else had already been defeated, which left Ophelia's son, Alberis and I to face each other in the finals.

During the previous match of the semifinals, Neris had fought to the bitter end against Alberis. 

Her genius and mastery of the blade impressed me beyond belief as she was able to break her limits and achieve her own version of my paternal family's technique Sublime Heaven. Unfortunately, her attack while obnoxiously powerful was not enough to defeat Alberis who had used Spirit Magic to defend himself, something which Neris wasn't able to counter appropriately since she cannot see spirits.

In the end, her own insistence on using my technique proved to be her downfall, having tired herself both physically and mentally for that purpose.

I could only feel respect toward Neris after her match. Even if she had lost she left a deep impression on me once more.

Logically, I knew that I shouldn't have gotten angry as I did with Renard back when he eliminated Myria, yet… I still found myself staring at Alberis with anger when he returned to the arena.

This time, I didn't need the goddesses to calm me down, but I was more aware than ever of how unstable my emotions still were due to my reincarnation and my memories being blocked twice.

Not gonna lie… This is rough…

Anyhow, since there wasn't anyone else in the arena but the Vice-Principal, the Professor, Alberis, and I, we all stood in the middle of the arena waiting for our match to officially begin.

I had once again changed my uniform and drank a mana potion to recover from my previous match. Alberis had done the same since Neris had really done a number on him.

(Are you nervous?) Catris asked with her usual bubbly and friendly attitude. (If you are, I can go down there and hold your hand. Only if you want, of course!) She obviously didn't forget to joke around too.

(I would be lying if I said I am not nervous.) I was honest with the goddess.

(I could always use my powers to ease your worries, but… I know you better than that.) The logical part of Lia spoke softly and with an unusually warm tone.

(It is healthy to feel nervous. It would do you no good if I were to take those nerves away from you.) This time around, Thiasis was being more serious than usual.

(Guess it is the only way to prevent overconfidence. Having just enough bravery and a little bit of nervousness is the right mix for success, no?) I repeated something that my adoptive parents had tried to instill in me.

(Those are valuable words of wisdom.) Lia agreed with my parents’ teachings.

I continued to have some small talk with the goddesses while waiting for the Vice-Principal and Professor Dante to finally announce the start of the finals. Both of them were presently busy taking a call on their communication crystal. It was more than likely that it was with Neris’s aunt, the headmistress Ophelia. Well, it was actually confirmed by Lia just moments after I noticed the two men looking visibly troubled about something.

Truth be told, the goddesses and I were getting a little bored from waiting, but fortunately, the two men ended their call before the wait started to become frustrating. It was not that I was impatient to fight, but standing in the middle of a huge coliseum under the watchful eyes of thousands of people, both noble and commoner alike is not precisely the easiest thing to do, you know?

“Sorry to keep everyone waiting. We will proceed with the final match of the tournament in brief moments.” Dante spoke in a polite tone while addressing the crowds.

“Before we continue, we have an announcement to make.” The Vice-Principal, Raphael spoke with dignity as he adjusted his grey robes. They really seemed like they were anticipating something very important. “His Majesty, our benevolent ruler, Emperor Greyfus Daimer Marcel, has decided to share a few words with us before the tournament reaches its conclusion.” Raphael announced with great enthusiasm.

I could hear the surprised voices from the crowds above. Though, I was not particularly taken by surprise like most of the spectators since Lia had told me moments ago what all the fuss was about. My opponent, Alberis, didn’t seem particularly shocked either.

Maybe this is something that the Emperor does every year so he is already used to it?

In the blink of an eye, three people were teleported in front of Alberis, Dante, Raphael, and me. It happened immediately after Raphael had finished his announcement.

With a single glance, one could tell that these two people were of great importance, just by their attires alone, one could tell that they were filthy rich. Not only that, but they also looked somewhat familiar.

One of them was a man who appeared to be in his early thirties who had short blonde hair, a very distinctive mustache, and finally, a pair of sharp blue eyes. Everything about him just screamed dignity and pride as he looked forward with a stern expression.

He was wearing some robes that could only be described as exquisite. Wearing red, white, and blue, the distinctive colors of the royalty of this country, and a huge golden crown, it was clear who this person was.

It was Marina's father, Emperor Greyfus Daimer Marcel in the flesh.

So that’s the current ruler of the Empire… As expected, he does have a very regal aura about him that is difficult to ignore. His refined looks almost certainly make him have those RPG NPC King vibes.

Of course, I won’t ever tell that to his face unless I want to be executed… I didn’t expect to meet him this soon, though.

The other one was a young girl that looked a bit like Marina, but instead of having the same long blonde hair and blue eyes, this girl had some gorgeous short light brown hair and a pair of beautiful green eyes just like Alicia.

She was wearing a green gown that matched her eyes, but unlike Marina or Alicia, this girl looked rather tomboyish even while wearing that dress.

She had a fierce and willful look on her face which somehow reminded me of what Marina used to be like when we first met. She was also carrying a spear and she seemed to be quite skilled with it.

I had no doubt that she was one of Marina's younger sisters. I was not sure which one though, but she definitely looked older than Alicia.

Hmm… I feel a bit nostalgic even though I am getting a bad feeling about her. She’s giving me the side-eye and all… Hopefully, this won’t play out like it did when I met Marina.

As for the last one, she appeared to be a maid. She was a dwarf to be more precise. Just like the previous young girl, or rather the princess, she had short brown hair but hers was darker than the princess's. She also had a pair of mysterious red eyes which gave nothing away.

Her clothing made it quite obvious that she was a servant as she was wearing proper maid attire. Her clothing was perfect, free of all wrinkles, and her hair was adorned with several modest-looking wooden beads. There were traces of mana covering her body which lead me to believe that she was the one who teleported them here.

Another Spatial Magician it seems. Counting her, I have met three so far. If we count myself there, that would be four… Spatial Magicians don’t seem that to be rare if I’m being honest.

As my mind wandered onto some irrelevant thoughts, the Emperor decided to speak up.

“Citizens of Mutm... My Marcelian Comrades...” His deep yet refined voice echoed through the coliseum as he used a wind spell to amplify it. “Once again, we are here reunited in this arena to see the might of the next generation of our country. After witnessing each and every battle from the students of the esteemed Blaise Academy I can only say that I am proud of the many accomplishments of our noble children, the future rulers and protectors of this wonderful country. Please, let us give them a loud round of applause so the gods may hear us and continue to bless these students with success.” As I listened to the Emperor’s speech, I couldn’t deny the charisma the man had, as immediately after the crowds began to cheer and applaud like they had been told.

Naturally, I was left impressed by how the Emperor conducted himself and stood before the masses. His speech only continued when the long round of applause and cheers ended.

“This tournament is a little unorthodox this year.” The Emperor said with an honest look on his face. “Normally, as we all know, the tournaments hosted by the Blaise Academy are for the noble children that study in that institution. This year, due to the graduation of two of our princesses, we have a special participant among us.” He quickly turned his head around to look at me.

As soon as he did that, the entire coliseum fell silent. Thousands of eyes were focused on me once more…

“Imagine my surprise when I was told by my daughters that their champion would be no other than the son of the Skull Crusher. I was honestly flabbergasted and in disbelief, as I had not been informed by the legendary knight that he had adopted a child.” The Emperor admitted with a slight smile. “Though, regardless of his lack of  blood relation with Frederick Laurent, I believe that Julius over here has given us proof enough that he is the child of the strongest man alive.” The Emperor said as he walked over toward me.

I had not mentioned this before, but the Emperor easily towered over me as he was around 1.85 meters tall. So, when he stopped right in front of me, he had to crouch in order to look at me eye to eye.

“As the champion of the princesses, you have represented them well. As the father of both Marina and Alicia, I praise you from the bottom of my heart for defending their honor in this sacred tournament.” He said while placing his right hand on his chest. “You have my gratitude and respect, Julius son of Frederick the Skull Crusher.” Even though his words were seemingly filled with respect and gratitude as he said, I couldn’t help but feel doubt toward them. 

It was more than likely that this was just an act. After all, I had heard things about the Emperor from Marina. It was mostly ramblings, but based on what Marina, Alicia, and Eliana had told me, I knew that he wasn’t particularly happy about me, a man, being near his daughters, much less representing them.

(You are more or less right about that. He was angry before, but not so much now that he had a long nagging session courtesy of his wife and older sister.) Thiasis said casually.

(Whatever do you mean by that? Care to give me some context?) I asked the goddess.

(Details later. Focus on the task at hand.) Lia denied my request with a serious tone. If she was being so serious, I knew that the situation was of utmost importance.

Of course, I hid my doubts deep within as I kneeled in front of the Emperor as protocol indicated. I had not forgotten the teachings of Tian Sebas, so I planned to follow them as perfectly as I could.

“I am grateful for your kind words, Your Majesty. It has been an honor to be able to represent both of your daughters on such an important occasion. My heart is filled with glee that I made it to the finals despite this being my first time in this kind of tournament.” I responded with the utmost politeness, trying to ease whatever worry or doubt he might have about me.

My bio mother would not be happy about this in the slightest. She has told me on multiple occasions that we descendants of the Demon King Bass will bow to no one other than Lady Lia. Knowing her as well as I do, she would go pale at the mere sight of me bowing to someone else, especially to the descendants of the one who slew the Demon King.

Personally, I don’t really care about something like that. I am aware of my status as royal, but the circumstances certainly do not leave much choice lest I want to reveal myself as the Demon Prince and be hunted by the whole Empire as a result, which is something that is not in my best interest at the moment…

“I have been told many things about you by my sister, Julius Navar.” The Emperor said with mild curiosity in his voice. 

“I hope that those were all good things, your Majesty,” I said while my head remained lowered.

“So far, you haven’t ceased to impress me. For a boy of such a tender age to enter this kind of environment and put our best students to shame. Words cannot even begin to describe how impressive your performance has been so far.” I could feel some respect behind his words this time.

“Again, I am grateful for your words, your Majesty, but I believe such kindness is wasted on me,” I said in a humble tone.

“I see that you take after your mother when it comes to politeness. I have heard that Tian Sebas has instructed you in matters of etiquette. The two of you have done fine work as a professor and student. I am deeply impressed.” The Emperor said before offering me his hand. “But today is not a day for you to kneel. Today is the day when you may stand proud as your achievements have given you that right. Now, stand up and raise your head, son of the Skull Crusher."  The Emperor immediately helped me to stand.

"I am once again thankful for your kindness, Your Majesty." I thanked them without delay.

The Emperor nodded with satisfaction before walking toward my opponent.

"Alberis, future lord of Nebandia, I am pleased to meet you again in this arena." The Emperor immediately shook Alberis's hand.

"The pleasure is mine, your Majesty." He replied with minimal politeness as he bowed.

"I see that you're are the same as the last time we saw each other, a serious man of few words. I can respect that, but there are times when it wouldn't hurt you to show some excitement and speak a little more." The Emperor didn't seem particularly pleased by his manners.

"I'll consider your advice, your Majesty." Alberis said with indifference.

"As you should." The Emperor nodded. "Now then… Although this year's tournament is a little unorthodox due to the graduation of two of my daughters and the inclusion of Julius, that doesn't mean that it is any less exciting." He decided that it was time to finish his speech.

I could tell how the thousands of eyes that were previously casting glances at me were now all fully focused on the emperor once more.

Though a few of those eyes remained focused on me. Marina's little sister was staring at me blankly while the maid looked at me with interest.

"Alberis, the young man known as Midnight Starlight and our four-time champion will be facing the son and apprentice of the legendary Skull Crusher… This shall be a battle for the ages! A battle that will be written down in the history of our country!" The Emperor tried to incite more excitement in the crowds.

His words worked flawlessly and the people of Mutm soon started to cheer as if their lives depended on it.

"Since we are about to witness such a battle, it is only natural that I would take over and officiate the match." I was left a little speechless by the sudden turn of events.

Well, I was not the only one shocked. Dante and Raphael looked completely flabbergasted and even Alberis seemed mildly surprised.

"Since this will be such an important battle, I will take the liberty of selecting an appropriate battlefield for the occasion!” The Emperor said before falling deep in thought for a moment. “I have made a decision. Our two finalists here will be facing each other in… The Aranir Cliffs!” The Emperor declared with pride about his choice.

The Aranir Cliffs… Hmm…

As its name implies, our battlefield will be the steep cliffs that face the Silvercreek Gulf to the southeast of Mutm. Just like many of the natural landmarks of Hresviae, these cliffs were formed by some unbelievably powerful magical attack during the Wars of the Schism, way before the Thousand-Year War.

“Do you have any complaints about my choice?” The Emperor asked Alberis and I.

As soon as he asked, I could feel the princess’s sharp glance completely focused on me, almost as if waiting for any possible transgression against her father…

Yep, I definitely should keep her at arm's length after we are formally introduced…

“I have no complaints, Your Majesty. I believe that it will be as good as any other place.” I was still polite but I expressed my honest opinion.

“I have no complaints either.” Alberis gave a short response, which made him get the princess to glare at him.

“Wonderful.” The Emperor nodded in satisfaction. “Though, I should also mention that there’s a slight change in the rules. The time limit for this match will be entirely removed. You two will fight until either your opponent's bracelet is destroyed or your opponent is unable to move. So please do us all a favor and make this match one to remember by showing us all of your strength without holding anything back. I want to witness the full might of such promising warriors.” The Emperor spoke with a lot of expectation in his voice.

A match with no time limit… I'm no genius, but I suppose that it is not an outrageous idea for the Emperor to get the most entertainment value for the masses out of my battle with Alberis.

I ain't complaining though. Not having to worry about the time is great, but any of my plans involving battles of attrition are now more difficult.

"Professor Dante, I assume that I can count on you for the task of recreating the battlefield I requested? If you don't feel up to the task, my maid Agnes can do it for you." The Emperor gazed at Dante with an inquisitive look.

Huh… Her name is Agnes… I think Marina mentioned someone with that name. I wonder if she's the one Marina was talking about.

The maid bowed to us all without saying a word. I caught her winking at me for some reason moments later…

What was that about…? I really hope I didn't charm Marina's maid... Pretty sure I am blocking my charm completely, so let us just hope that it was a product of my imagination.

"Do not worry, Your Majesty. Such a task can be barely considered to be a problem. I shall take care of it swiftly." Dante immediately bowed to the Emperor. He was also sweating bullets.

"Very good." The Emperor was satisfied. "Then let us begin with the finals. The promising genius son of the Skull Crusher against the four-time champion of the tournament. This truly ought to be a battle to remember!" The Emperor smiled from ear to ear.

"Are you boys ready?" Raphael finally broke his silence while looking a bit nervous about the situation.

Both Alberis and I nodded without saying a word. It was finally time for me to face the strongest in the Blaise Academy.

"I shall commence now. May the best of you win this match and… Good luck." Dante said before using his magic.

I was once more taken over by a familiar sensation. The entire world vibrated uncontrollably all around me while a white light took away my ability to see.

It was only after a few seconds that I was able to see again, but by then, the environment had already changed. The air was filled with the smell of salt and the sounds of waves crashing against the land.

I was welcomed with the sight of the steepest and highest coastal cliffs I had ever seen in my life. I had a full view of the city of Mutm in the distance as well as the entire Silvercreek Gulf. The mana in this place was so dense and powerful that it empowered the waters, allowing the waves to climb the entirety of the cliffs as if it was nothing.

Fortunately, most of the terrain before reaching the cliffs most of the terrain was flat, so there was plenty of space to fight. 

"I wonder how tall those waves are? Twenty meters? Twenty-five? Falling down there would be quite painful." I asked myself that question while watching one of the waves crashing against one of the cliffs before the water went above the cliff.

Though, I didn't have the luxury to find the answer to my question as my opponent was directly in front of me.

I suppose I'll be leaving that for later.

Both stood right in front of each other, merely five steps away. It didn't take long for us to begin a staring contest with each other, both of us waiting for the other to make the first move.

This is a little tricky. I cannot see any weaknesses in his guard. I don't know if this is just a strong front or not, but I need to be careful and not overstay whenever I'm on the offensive. He has those Evil Eyes of Foresight after all.

One wrong move and it will be over, both as the attacker and as the defender.

Our staring contest continued for a while, both of us trying to find a flaw in our opponent's guard before making a move.

To be honest, this felt similar to a duel of gunslingers like in those old wild west movies. Both waiting for the world to send a signal for our duel to begin.

And a signal was sent. A powerful wave crashed against the tall cliffs going way above it, reaching the sky and momentarily blocking the sun.

That was the moment the two of us were waiting for—the moment when our duel truly began.

Neither of us said anything, we simply dashed at each other in the blink of an eye for a direct confrontation. We both began engaging in brutal unarmed combat.

I immediately went on the offensive as I was determined to use the hint that Felicia had worked so hard to give to Neris and me. Neris was able to successfully exploit Alberis’s weakness a few times, so I believe I should be able to do so as well. I just needed to overwhelm his senses and his foresight would stop being an issue.

That being said… Following that advice seems easier said than done. Just with our initial clash, I was able to find out why he had given Felicia and Neris so much trouble as well as why he was considered the strongest in the Blaise Academy.

First, I decided to launch a quick kick to the face and then follow up with a punch to the gut before trying to seal his mana away with [Dance of the Fallen], the same technique I used during the preliminaries…

Unfortunately, my plan would never come to fruition as my kick was swiftly blocked by my opponent.

As soon as he blocked my kick with his right arm, he proceeded to launch a powerful left hook directly to my chest which I was barely able to avoid. I had blasted myself with wind magic to the left before the attack landed. 

The power he had put into that punch was simply astounding, leaving a big crater on the ground.

I didn't waste any time and immediately launched a counterattack. A punch aimed straight at his chest.

Alberis was able to dodge that attack too. He sidestepped to the right almost as if he was able to read my mind.

Right after dodging my attack, Alberis retaliated by launching a powerful kick aimed at my stomach that I was unable to dodge. 

Even though I blocked said attack, I was able to see how my bracelet cracked a little due to the strength of my opponent's attack.

His attacks are heavy… And they are really fast too… If lose my focus, I won't be able to dodge them…

But…

"[Wind Demon's Requiem]!" I shouted as I activated my Fighting Spirit allowing my aura to grow wild.

I immediately launched a punch toward Alberis aiming at his face. It was a feint.

As soon as he noticed it he attempted to block the punch only to be met with a fast punch to the chest in the blink of an eye.

My attack had fully connected. I knew that was the case the moment I saw his bracelet cracking slightly just like mine had done previously.

Even if Alberis had foreseen what was going to transpire, he was completely unable to dodge or block my real attack as I had used a mix of my fighting spirit and my wind magic to raise the speed of my attack to the limit.

This is what I meant to Neris when I advised her to overwhelm Alberis’s senses. After all, there are things that you will be simply unable to respond to appropriately even if you can gaze into the future.

That being said, Alberis made a smart move before my attack reached him. He also activated his Fighting Spirit at the last second, mitigating greatly the damage my punch caused.

He responded almost instantly with a punch of his own, one that I deflected with ease. Alberis then decided to launch a flurry of blows, but none of his punches were able to reach me due to my enhanced agility.

Dad's punches are far more powerful than this! Tiria's attacks are way faster than this! Attacks like these will not defeat me!

“Take this!” After deflecting all of Alberis’s attacks, I decided to go for an aggressive counterattack, using my speed to launch a barrage of kicks against my opponent.

Though I knew that wasn’t enough to defeat my opponent. By using his foresight to peer into the future, he was also able to deflect my attack. Though, I was expecting that much. 

After all, to the two of us, this was nothing but a warm-up. Just a light greeting between warriors, if you will.

“Interesting. I think I’ve grasped how you fight without your weapons. Neither your punches nor your kicks will reach me again.” Alberis said after jumping away to gain some distance from me. “Although, I have to say that your prowess in hand-to-hand shows how dangerous you truly are, Julius Navar. You who have been taught by the Skull Crusher are by far the most skilled foe I have faced after your father.” There was a hint of respect in his voice.

“I appreciate the compliment, I suppose,” I said without taking my eyes off my opponent. I was not going to allow him to get me with my guard down. “I see. Since you seem to think that my punches or my kicks will no longer reach you, then how about this?” A cocky smile appeared on my face.

I extended my right arm forward, almost as if I was offering Alberis a handshake. Gathering my mana in my arm, searching deep within my soul, I summoned what I needed the most for this situation. My weapon.

“Come forth, Dying Scarlet.” I whispered before a small red orb came out of my chest and was shot toward my hand with great haste.

With a pale light, the orb quickly morphed to return to its original shape. A seemingly heavy scythe far larger than myself, but one that I could swing with ease. A scythe painted in a deep scarlet and engulfed in a menacing aura.

“I wonder if you will be able to grasp my style of combat with my weapon. Are you ready for this?” I asked my opponent as I effortlessly swung Dying Scarlet around almost as if it was a mere toy. "Let us put an end to our warm-up."

I was excited for our match to continue. I had gotten the perfect rival to test all the things I had learned since coming to this world. I could finally show off the strength I have been cultivating until now.

<Let us show this human our combined might, my Master.> Remillia seemed eager to fight as well.

"I might have complimented you for your skills, but don't get overconfident," Alberis said as he unsheathed his sword. "Against my Evil Eyes of Foresight and my Sunbringer, you have no possibility of ever attaining victory against me." He looked rather cocky all of a sudden.

"Heh. We'll see about that. I got more aces hidden up my sleeve than you can imagine." I smiled as I started walking toward my opponent.

"Then I'll just have to defeat you before you can use them." Alberis replied as he also began walking toward me.

As the distance was rapidly closing between us, our clash became imminent.

(Let's show him what a future Demon King and an abyssal weapon can do, Remillia.) I whispered in my mind to my weapon. My eagerness to fight was getting unbearable.

<Consider it done, Master. This human doesn't stand a chance!> Remillia was confident in our victory.

As soon as that little exchange with my weapon had ended, both Alberis and I looked each other in the eyes before dashing at one another, the two aiming our weapons at each other's necks with huge grins on our faces.

The sounds of metal clashing echoed through the cliffs as our weapons meet each other head-on.


Chapter 80: Final Match: The Emperor and a Warm-up (Part I).

END


EXTRA: Alberis’s Status

Name: Alberis Bertran Nebandia

Race: Human

Age: 15 years old 

Ability Points: 12,109 points

Titles: High Noble / Heir of Nebandia / Midnight Starlight / The Strongest of the Blaise Academy / The One Who Sees the Future / Blessed by the Spirits / The One Who Aims to be the Strongest / The Most Coveted Noble Bachelor /

Jobs: Prophet Lv.5 / Master Water Magician Lv.6 / Master Fire Magician Lv.5 / Magic Swordsman Lv.10 MAX / Spirit Magician Lv.5

Level: 70

EXP: 50,400 / 89,750  


Attributes

HP: 10,001

MP: 17,240

DEX: 450

STR: 922

VIT: 9,900

DEF: 470

RES: 445

LUCK: 328

SPD: 710

INT: 230


Common Skills 

Appraisal / Level 3

Expert Blacksmithing / Level 6

Expert Magic Item Crafting / Level 2

Hunting / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Riding / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Dancing / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Calm Mind / Level 8

Deep Focus / Level 3


Combat

Advanced Archery / Level 3

Advanced Swordsmanship / Level 2

Superior Evasive Maneuvers / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Superior Fighting Spirit / Level 5

Unarmed Combat / Level 6

Second Wind / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Combat Tactics / Level 7

Enhance Attack / Level 7

Enhance Defense / Level 6


Magic

Enhanced Mana Manipulation / Level 3 

Enhanced Mana Perception / Level 2

Spirit Sight / Level 4

Spirit Magic / Level 9

Magic: Earth Element / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Magic: Fire Element / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Magic: Wind Element / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Magic: Water Element / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Magic: Light Element / Level 3

Magic: Dark Element / Level 1

Enhanced Magical Attacks / Level 2


Resistances

Elemental Resistance: Earth / Level 5

Elemental Resistance: Fire / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Elemental Resistance: Wind / Level 5

Elemental Resistance: Water / Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Elemental Resistance: Light / Level 6

Elemental Resistance: Dark / Level 2

Pain Resist / Level 9

Poison Resist / Level 7

Paralysis Immunity/ Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!

Fear Immunity/ Level 10 - MAX LEVEL!


Unique Skills

Evil Eyes of Foresight / Level 8

Spirit Dominion / Level 1

Friend of the Spirits / Level 1


Heya! Your favorite Author here is back with a new chapter! I'm sorry that I am a little late with this, but I have been literally super busy lately. Been going out with my family and friends a lot, working out, as well as working a lot of morning shifts, and as a result, I've been sleeping less thus being more tired and taking a little longer to write.

This chapter will be most likely divided into three parts, this one being a little shorter because of the previously stated reasons.

As usual, I do hope that you enjoyed the chapter, please don't forget to comment and leave some hearts since that motivates me to continue writing the story! Also, don't forget to join the discord: https://discord.gg/uH6APbzrFR

That will be all for now, peace!

19