Chapter X4: The Sorrows of Eliana.
346 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Echoes of Fire and Shadows

Chapter X4: The Sorrows of Eliana.


(Warning: This chapter contains graphical sexual content, which is something not suitable for minors. All the characters involved are above 18 years of age. You have been warned. Those who dislike smut also feel free to skip this chapter. The main story will be resumed in the next chapter. Thank you!)

—Eliana’s POV—

After the failed negotiations with my brother and having to comfort him due to my inevitable demise, it was time to get my affairs in order.

“Strange… Even though I failed to convince my brother to marry Julius and Marina and the fact that I’m going to die as soon as I pass down my power, I still feel at ease. I’ve never felt so relaxed before.” I muttered to myself as I walked through the halls of the imperial castle. “Perhaps it would have been better if I had accepted what Lady Marenna told me… That there was nothing I could do to stop what was to come.” I wasn’t able to stop myself from letting out a sigh.

While I walked through the castle, I stared outside through the many windows of the halls. Since it was pretty late into the evening already, most people other than the guards and some of the servants had gone to sleep. Because of that, most of the lights in the halls had been extinguished, making me able to get a better view of the lower city in the distance.

“I will miss this sight…” I said to myself. “I hope that the Goddess Skell is merciful and at least allows me to keep this sight in my memories after my death.” I mumbled one of my honest desires.

Since the Imperial Castle was standing atop of the largest cliff in the region, it was easier to see everything below through its halls. The lower city was covered in orange lights from the countless torches used to illuminate the night. On top of that, there were fireworks going off every now and then, all to celebrate Julius’s victory in the tournament.

As soon as the tournament was over and Julius was announced the winner, the whole city was engulfed in a festive mood. The common folk were celebrating a festival in Julius’s honor.

Normally, the city’s inhabitants are pretty active at night, especially in the red-light district due to all the brothels and bars that we have there, but today… Each district of the city is bustling with activity.

“They are really going all out this time huh… I would have liked to be part of the celebrations, but this time I don’t have the luxury of wasting time on that. No problem really, I have already been to plenty of public celebrations and festivals… This time, I’m more in the mood for a private party.” I smiled a little as I took one last look at the city before making my way to my room.

I made my journey through the quiet halls while thinking about what I had to do with my remaining time in the realm of the living. I occasionally passed in front of some guards and servants, but besides them, the halls were lonely, almost giving the impression that the huge castle was empty of people.

“Marie… This will probably be our last night together… This will be our last night as lovers… It pains me to have to break your tender heart, but I don’t want you crying due to my death. I simply do not deserve such kindness…” I smiled weakly as I thought of all the wonderful times I had with the elven maid. “Damn… I should have married her when I had the chance… Perhaps in our next lives.” My heart was plagued by a heavy burden.

Even though I knew that I had to break her heart so Marie would not suffer after I’m gone, I was still very madly in love with her. I loved the shy, sarcastic, clingy and clumsy elven maid so much that my heart couldn’t bear the thought of pushing her away…

But, there are times in life where you have to make choices that break your own heart as well as the ones of those you love, even if they don’t understand that it is for their own good.

The only choices I had was to make my lover suffer, one way or another. So the only thing I could do for her was to choose the path that would make her suffer less…

I wonder… If I hadn’t been born a royal… If I hadn’t been born as one of Rokkshar’s descendants and inherited these from him… If I had only been born in the same place as Marie… Would the two of us have been happy together? Would the two of us live a happy long life together?

While I pondered about those what-ifs, I didn’t realize that I had already reached the door leading to my bedroom. I spent so much time lost in thought that my journey through the halls seemed like a blur.

“This will be the hardest battle I will ever fight. I have already made arrangements for Marie to have a peaceful life. Fred gave me his word that she would be taken care of, so I cannot go back now on my choice… I need to be strong, for the both of us.” I said as I gathered my courage by recalling the call I had made as soon as I left my brother’s office.

Even after several hours since the finals of the tournament had ended, Julius was still unconscious. I had used Marina’s communication crystal to get updates on how he was doing as Marina and Alicia were worried sick about him.

I didn’t think I would have to use it for another purpose such as this…

But it is fine… Marie will be much happier living in a forest like she used to back in her homeland. I know that things will not be good for her at the start, but with time I’m hoping that everyone there will help her cope with her feelings.

Life is so funny and unexpected sometimes… To think that I would try to take my former friend’s children as hostages and they would still help me out in the end. Perhaps Julius was sent here by the Goddess of Knowledge to teach me a lesson in humility.

“Perhaps if I had trusted Fred and Lilia a little more… If only I hadn’t listened to my brother’s paranoia back then… If I had been more skeptical… Perhaps I would be living my final days in that forest with them instead of this lonely castle…” I was suddenly filled with sorrow at the thought of another potential life. “But I have no regrets. This is how it ends, and there’s no way to change it. I have to fulfill my final duties as a royal and make sure that the savior that lady Marenna prophesied gets all the help he can.” I said while thinking of a certain black-haired boy.

To think that Julius is also a royal… Marina and him are truly made for each other. I wish he didn’t have such a weakness for cute girls and he only had eyes for my niece, but I suppose I can understand him. I also have a weakness for cute girls, after all. Perhaps he and Marie will get along pretty well in the future… As much as I dislike the idea now, if Marie is happy with someone like Julius or someone else, then I am all for it.

At this moment, I only care about Marie’s future and her happiness as well as my nieces’ happiness…

“I truly am such a piece of shit… Breaking my lover’s heart and abandoning my nieces just like that… I suppose Skell has a special hell made for me.” I scoffed at the idea of me having any kind of pleasant afterlife. I felt guilty for how I was just going to leave everything and everyone behind. “There’s no point in crying over spilled milk, I supposed. I have to live whatever time I have left with my choices.” A sad smile appeared on my face as I twisted the doorknob to go into my room.

As soon as I entered the room, I was welcomed by the sight of dozens of candles illuminating the room. Their smell quickly reached my nostrils as the candles slowly burned away.

It was vanilla… My favorite scent. 

Not only that, but the whole room was decorated with my favorite type of flowers and there was a bottle of my favorite wine sitting atop of my nightstand with two glasses waiting to be used beside it.

And lastly, the main attraction of the night was Marie. She was lying on the huge bed wearing some sexy lingerie. She was wearing a black laced bra with matching panties as well as a pair of tights. She was looking at me with the most seductive expression I had ever seen.

The shy and seemingly innocent maid was gone, leaving only a beast with a voracious appetite behind. 

Compared to the Marie I met three long years ago, she had changed considerably.

While she was captive in the deceased Earl Casca’s whorehouse working as a waitress, she was barely able to eat if she was lucky. I remember that she was very skinny, not enough to be considered unhealthy but she was close to that. It goes without saying that she ate to her heart’s content under my care. 

In these last three years, she was able to gain some healthy weight, which in turn made her become sexier in my eyes. Her boobs also grew a little in size, but enough to not be considered modest. I still loved them regardless though.

And just like each time before, I was instantly smitten by Marie’s appearance. By everything of hers…

Only Marie knew how much I liked this kind of thing. She knew exactly what I liked and how to execute it properly. She had been my partner for years after all.

"It seems someone has been expecting me…"  I smiled bitterly as I saw the lengths Marie was willing to go for me. I immediately closed the door behind me.

"Indeed," Marie said while pursing her lips seductively. "And you're quite late." She said with disapproval as she beckoned me to come to the bed.

"You're the only one who would dare to order around someone from the royal family. How shameless of you!" I grinned from ear to ear as I began to walk toward the bed.

"I am not talking with someone from the royal family, I am talking with my partner." She crawled to the edge of the bed, again beckoning me to come closer.

"Then I suppose I have no other choice but to comply." I giggled in response. "You have no idea how much I love you." I was in awe of how hard she was working to please me.

"Then perhaps you could show me by kissing these lips… They've been waiting for you for a while now." Marie showed me a coy smile before sitting at the edge of the bed.

I was happy to be alive to share this moment with Marie, yet I started to feel increasingly guilty… I was aware of how shitty everything was going to be for her after tonight, so at the very least I needed to make her feel good… I had to make her feel special.

Tonight, everything would be about Marie. I had to do my utmost to give her as much pleasure as I could during our last night as a couple. Our last night together…

“Then I shall oblige, my love.” I said as I reached the bed and took a seat beside her. 

We both sat in silence. It was just the two of us enjoying each other’s presence. Before long, our lips had found each other almost effortlessly, sharing a tender kiss that I wished to last forever.

When I came to my senses, I was lying on the bed while Marie was taking my clothes off. She was giving me short and loving kisses all over my body as she removed my clothing. This was the standard for us since I was always working until late… I would arrive and she would pamper me and give me pleasure after a long day of dealing with all of the problems of the Empire.

Soon I was left with my underwear only. Marie was looking at my body with an expression of pure greed and lust. She was licking her lips in expectation of what was to come.

Even though I knew that Marie loved to give pleasure, I just kept feeling guilty about making her do all the work during our final night. I couldn’t allow this to continue any longer.

The moment Marie tried to remove my white panties, she was caught off guard as I rapidly spun her around putting her beneath me.

“Ehh? Eliana?” Marie stared at me with confusion.

“That will not do tonight, my dear.” I said to Marie. “I feel like I want to devour all of you today. When I’m finished, you shall not be able to walk tomorrow.” I smiled at the elven maid… No… At the person I adored the most.

“Oh…” Marie immediately blushed. Although she had gotten quite a lot of sexual experience since our first time, she was still a very bashful maiden.

“I know that I have been neglecting you and our relationship for a while, so I will do everything in my power to compensate you tonight.” I smiled at the lovely elven maiden. The more I stared at her face the more my heart broke knowing that the end of our relationship was near.

“Eliana… Is everything alright? I appreciate the gesture and I really wanted us to spend some time together, but there’s something that is bothering me right now… I can’t describe it, but I feel like there’s something wrong… Why is there so much sadness in your eyes?” Marie looked worried sick all of a sudden. Despite her bashfulness, she was frighteningly perceptive…

“You say that some things went wrong while talking to my brother… In short, I have to tell Marina that her father won’t ever allow her to have Julius as anything other than a friend or a concubine. They won’t ever get married.” It broke my heart even further, but I had to lie to the one I loved to her face about my worries.

“Oh… Is that so…? Marina is not going to take that well…” Marie looked worried about my niece’s feelings. “I never understood that. Why aren’t they allowed to marry? Just because he doesn’t belong to a family with high standing? It doesn’t make sense… People should be allowed to fall in love with whoever they want, just as Lady Catris intended. You and I are an example of that. We are happy with each other even though our standing is completely different from one another. Isn’t that what matters?” Marie looked at me with a questioning gaze. She made it apparent how much she hated the current system.

Again, my heart just broke into a million more pieces… I had to bear with the pain while smiling at my lover.

“I wholeheartedly agree, my love. Who cares about what the nobles or society thinks? As long as there’s love that is all that matters.” I agreed with Marie. “In any case, don’t worry too much about Marina or Julius. I think that the two of them will figure out a way to be together sooner than you think. In the end, my brother will be powerless to stop them.” I had reassured her about what was seemingly affecting me.

“You’re not wrong there. After Julius’s display at the tournament, even you would have a hard time stopping him if he were to come to claim Marina’s hand in marriage.” Marie giggled in response. “Though, I’m beginning to think that Marina will have to fight for her right to claim his hand instead. The boy is still unconscious and there are already several noble ladies trying to marry him. Such a heartbreaker at a tender young age… Marina will have it hard in the future, won't she?” Marie winked at me while joking around.

“You’re not entirely wrong there.” I smiled. “So… Before we continue with our more passionate endeavors, I would like to know what you really think of Julius.” I decided to inquire a little, just to make sure she wouldn’t be unhappy with the arrangements I made.

“He’s cute, I suppose...” Marie looked rather nervous. She was averting her gaze.

“Marie.” I nudged her a little so she would be honest with me.

“Alright… He’s pretty adorable… I’m really disappointed that I haven’t gotten a chance to hug him ever since I met him…” Marie looked somewhat dejected.

As I thought, she will be alright with Julius and his family. That’s a great relief.

Just in case, I think it is worth mentioning that Marie has a huge weakness for cute things. Small dogs, kittens, flowers and even cute babies and children. She thinks she’s all sneaky about it, but I know that her favorite thing in the world is to play with my one-year-old niece, Rose. Marie is always making funny faces in front of Rose and trying to make her laugh when she thinks no one is looking at her.

“Thank you for your honesty. Though, I’m certain that he would give you a hug if you just asked. Unlike me, he doesn’t hate you. I mean, the hate he has for me is kinda justified, but he has no reason to hate you, Marie. So rest assured.” I laughed awkwardly.

Though, I won’t lie… Marie is not wrong about Julius being cute. There’s a reason why he is always surrounded by cute girls his age. I wouldn’t mind pampering him a little if he would allow it… I don’t think he would be cruel enough to deny a hug to a dying woman… No, he definitely hates and distrusts me with a passion…

I'm certain that he would hug a rabid goblin before hugging me.

It is worth giving it a try when he wakes up though.

“Oh? And here I thought you wanted to arrange a political marriage with him just to keep him loyal to the Empire… That was pretty fucked up, wasn’t it?” She suddenly used her fingers to poke my stomach. The devilish elf was making fun of me.

“Okay, that was arguably one of the worst plans I’ve ever hatched! I do recognize that… But to be a bit fair with myself, I didn’t know what I was dealing with! I clearly bit off more than I could chew.” I tried to playfully defend myself.

Yep… Because I was definitely prepared to deal with the descendant of the original demon king who is also an apostle to the Goddess of Knowledge who is also the savior that appears in my own ancestor’s prophecy… Did I miss anything?

“You definitely did.” Marie grinned from ear to ear. “And you’re about to do the same again.” She winked at me with a confident expression on her face.

“Oh, daring today, aren’t we?” I smiled in response to her confidence. “Let’s see for how long you can keep that strong front.” I licked my lips with expectation. Tonight, Marie’s body was mine and mine alone. Her lascivious curves and seductive lips were for me to take.

Without saying another word, our long lovemaking session began. I started by removing Marie’s bra, exposing her modest chest to me. Her round breasts and pink nipples were simply too tempting for me to resist them. They were my weakness…

Ahh… Eliana…” Marie moaned my name as I began to fondle her breasts.

“Does it feel good? If so, then let me make you feel better my dear.” I was turned on by hearing her moans. I then decided to play more with her tits before moving to the main course.

Marie has always been an easy to please lover. She doesn’t mind whether I am rough or gentle with her during sex. She says that she likes it both ways as long as the two of us feel pleasure. I really love her…

As much as I would like to be rough with her and cover that face of hers with an expression of absolute pleasure, I cannot do it. This time I have to be extra gentle to her and make this something beautiful for the two of us to remember. 

She’s still getting that expression of absolute pleasure though but this time it will take a bit longer for that to happen.

Thus, I began to tease her cute pink nipples. I was licking one while gently twisting the other with my fingers, something which Marie adored but wouldn’t admit it.

“Eliana, thats…” Marie grew a little bashful. Her cheeks were painted in a deep crimson.

“We are just getting started, you know?” I winked at her before returning to the task at hand.

It was easy to get immersed into something like this. With Marie’s timid moans, I could play with her breasts for hours on end, but I knew that it wouldn’t be fair for the rest of her wonderful body. Tonight, each and every single part of her would receive all of my love and lust.

With my free hand I began to explore her body while I continued to tease her nipples. Her delicate butt, her succulent thighs, her beautiful belly… Before I knew, my hand was slipping beneath her panties, traveling to her most sacred place.

“Eliana… More…” Marie looked at me with a pleading expression. “Touch me more… I want to feel your hands down there… I want you to lick me down there…” Her breathing was starting to get heavy. She tried to remove her panties, but I stopped her.

“Oh my, aren’t you spoiled? Do not worry, my love. I will do all that and more, but tonight you shall stay there and let me do all the work. I promise I’ll be gentle” I smiled while restraining her arms. I quickly moved a little further so our faces would be at the same level. “Just stay there and enjoy, will you?” I licked my lips with anticipation. I just couldn’t resist the desire to taste her lips and devour her soon.

“Eliana… Is it fine? Are you sure you want me to do nothing?” She asked timidly. She didn’t seem entirely against the idea.

In response to her question, I simply decided to shut her up by kissing her. No more words of protest could come from her as our tongues became intertwined with each other. Making out with the bashful elven maid was one of the things I greatly enjoyed in life, so I was going to make sure to do it plenty before the night was over.

After a while, much to Marie’s disappointment, our lips were finally separated thus putting an end to our long kiss. The only proof that remained of that kiss was the small thread of saliva between our lips. It was erotic beyond belief.

“Now that your upper lips got some attention. How about I pay a visit to the other lips down there?” I looked toward her panties.

Of course, her nether region didn’t lack any attention while I was making out with my lover. I made sure to please Marie with my fingers while we kissed passionately. I was rubbing her clit and pussy for a while, but I hadn’t put any fingers inside since I didn’t want her to climax just yet.

Marie didn’t say a word. She looked at me with expectation while spreading her legs, inviting me to her forbidden garden.

“Good girl.” I smiled and winked at her before starting my journey down to her most sacred place.

During my travels, I obviously gave her body as much love as possible. Giving her little kisses in the neck, her breasts, her belly, and her legs… Before long, I was face to face with the thing I wanted to kiss the most.

“I was going to tease you a little more, but I suppose I already overdid it considering how wet you are.” I was pleased with my work.

Her wet honeypot was spread right in front of me waiting for me to begin giving it pleasure. Her clit and her thin lips were simply too tempting to ignore.

My time together with Marie was getting shorter and shorter with each second that passed… Even though foreplay was one of my favorite aspects of sex, I simply couldn’t waste anymore time. I couldn’t bear the thought of wasting a single moment without making Marie feel the best she has ever felt…

Thus, it was finally time for me to give Marie the fuck of a lifetime. All in order for me to die with no regrets.

Without even giving her a warning, I buried my face in her crotch to enjoy the most sacred place in my lover’s body. I unleashed all the sexual techniques I had learned in my lifetime upon the poor elven maid.

Eliana?! Wait! That’s too sudden! Ahh! You said you were going to be gentle!” Marie complained a little while moaning loudly. Her words didn’t match the expression of ecstasy she wore on her face.

“I AM being gentle.” I said to Marie before licking her down there for a bit. The sweet nectar that her honeypot was releasing was turning me on the more I tasted it. “But if you want me to be rough, just say the word. Though, you might really lose your mind if I do.” I winked at Marie before I continued with more urgent endeavors.

In my long life I have been with a wide variety of partners, all of different shapes and sizes, some men and some women. Although it is usually the other way around with Marie pleasuring me, I can proudly say that I am confident in my skills to give pleasure as well. And with Marie… Well, I know exactly what she likes.

For example, she really enjoys it when I focus on her clit, especially if I lick it in a circular motion.“Ahh! That spot…! If you do that then, I…” Marie moaned loudly while grabbing my hair quite tightly. Her legs were spasming a little.

After that, she likes it when I change my focus toward her lips. Licking them up and down slowly is what gets her going. I take great pleasure on this part of pleasuring my partner.

Eliana… Ahh…” Marie moaned even louder. She had closed her legs in an attempt to trap my head in her crotch. It was cute that she thought I would willingly move away from that place.

Then, the next part, another one that both she and I greatly enjoy, is when I stick my tongue inside her warm and wet honeypot. 

“...!” Marie was left speechless as soon as I did that. She was gasping for air.

Oh my dear, you’re so easy to please sometimes. I won’t let you rest tonight. I want to see that expression until our time together comes to an end.

My mouth was immediately filled with the mouthwatering taste of the nectar coming out of Marie’s honeypot. It was simply delicious. The thought that only I knew this taste filled me with great glee.

And now… For last, I just needed to do a mix of all the previous steps until she had an orgasm. Of course, I was going to use my fingers for assistance since my tongue was quite busy at the moment.

N-N-No… Eliana… That’s… Aaaah!” Marie’s legs began to tremble with delight as I continued to pleasure the elven maid. Her cute moans echoed in my mind, driving me to pleasure her further.

Marie’s delicious nectar was simply too addicting for me. I was moving my tongue inside her honeypot, practically begging for more all the while my fingers were gently massaging her clit and labia. I was giving Marie’s special place all the love I had for her.

It didn’t take long for me to figure out that Marie was close to having a climax and that it was going to be a big one.

Hmmm… I could continue and finish her off like this, or perhaps I could spice things up a little. I think I will make this orgasm more spectacular for her.

Again, without even giving her a heads up or a slight warning, I broke free from her pitiful attempt to restrain me with her thighs and stopped pleasuring her with my mouth.

“Ehh? Why are you stopping now…? I was so close… Is this another prank of yours?” Marie said while panting. She wore an expression of annoyance and disappointment on her face.

“Easy there, Marie. We are far from over, you know?” I smiled while grabbing her right leg and raising it a little, all so I could be in position for what was to come. “As much as I like to taste you with my mouth, my other lips also want a taste of you.” I licked my lips as I pressed my pussy against her. I was pressing her beautiful leg against my body.

She was fully restrained by me now. Given my strength, there was nothing that she could do to break free from my loving and sexy embrace. Though, I seriously doubt she would ever want to escape once the pleasure begins.

“Oh…” Marie immediately blushed as soon as she realized what was happening. “Then… Please continue.” She averted her gaze while nodding bashfully.

You’re really too cute for me, Marie. To think that you would keep the same bashfulness you had when I first met you. It is simply too wonderful!

“Are you sure? Once I start, I will fuck you until you lose your mind.” I warned Marie. “On second thought, I want you to beg me. Beg me to fuck your brains out all night, Marie. If you do, I promise that you won’t regret it.” I smirked at the bashful elven maid lying in front of me.

“Eliana… Please fuck my brains out. I beg of you.” Without hesitation, Marie accepted my demands and actually begged. She was just the cutest.

“Music to my ears.” I smiled with satisfaction. “I’ll begin now. You better don’t regret it when I refuse to stop.” As soon as I finished talking, I began to move my hips.

I moved my hips slowly… Up and down… Up and down… Pressing my honeypot against Marie’s brought great pleasure to the two of us. Her soaked pussy was simply delightful. As I continued with the slow motion, my own honeypot began to produce its nectar.

“Marie... If only you could see how erotic you look right now.” I licked my lips as I used one of my hands to smack her thick hips.

I didn’t lie… The view I had of Marie was simply the best… Her modest breasts, her lean figure, her large butt, her thick hips, her big thighs, and of course, the obscene expression on her face… Everything about her was driving me insane. I loved each and every part of her.

As we continued to rub our pussies together, I simply couldn’t shake the thought that this was exactly what I needed before my inevitable end. To give the ultimate expression of love to Marie. 

I wanted to stare at her more while she began to drool from the pleasure. I wanted to see more of her breasts bouncing around as I continued to press my honeypot against hers. I wanted to teach her as much depravity as I could before taking her to one big heavenly climax.

Eliana… Don’t stop… Please don’t stop now… Faster! Fuck me faster!” Marie begged while grasping the bedsheets with as much strength as she could muster.

Of course, how could I forget about her cute and lusty moans? That was simply the cherry on top of this wonderful event. I was not going to deny her wishes.

“Aren’t you a feisty one? Very well then. I’ll do exactly as you ask.” I began to thrust my hips harder against her.

The wet erotic sound that our pussies made when they crashed against one another was just perfect. The thought of our juices mixing together simply made me shiver with anticipation… Marie was not the only one close to her limits.

Even though I had received less pleasure than her, I was already reaching an orgasm. Against Marie and all of cute and erotic actions, I just couldn’t resist the urge… The urge to climax at the same time as her.

Before long, I began to shake my hips as my life depended on it. A familiar tingling sensation down there had taken a hold of me and pushed me to seek it… That powerful orgasm I wanted.

Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!” Marie couldn’t even speak anymore. She was in the same state I was or worse, as she could only moan while her breathing became rougher and rougher.

“That’s it, Marie… I’m close too… Hnn… If you begin to move your hips too, then I…” I mumbled to my lover as I began to kiss her leg. I couldn’t endure the urge to fuck her senseless, so I was shaking my hips with all my might.

I wasn’t expecting Marie to listen to me and do exactly what I said. She began to shake her own hips against me and quite wildly as well… It was wonderful.

Naturally this beastly exchange quickly brought us to the point we wanted to reach…

Cumming!” I shouted as I stopped moving my hips and pressed my pussy against Marie’s.

“…!” Marie didn’t say a word. She was drooling while her face seemed completely taken by the powerful pleasure.

Almost instantly my legs became weaker as the urge I had exploded from within. A wave of pleasure had engulfed my entire body, so much so that my knees got weak and my toes were curled up… My body was twitching with joy all thanks to the orgasm I had. I experienced pure ecstacy at that moment. I had engraved the image of Marie and I sharing an orgasm together. 

A moment I would never forget, whether it was in this life or in the next.

It took me a while to compose myself after such a powerful orgasm. It was then that I realized what had happened during our shared orgasm.

“Oh my… Did you have a squirt, Marie?” I asked Marie as I looked at her below me.

My legs and my pussy were completely drenched. Not only that, but Marie’s belly, her legs and her honeypot too. The bed sheets beneath us were also completely wet.

“Hehe…” Marie nodded weakly while indulging in the wave of pleasure we both felt.

“Seriously… What am I supposed to do with this cutie?” I asked with amusement before I leaned forward toward Marie’s lips. “I love you.” I said to my lover before  I tried stealing a kiss from her cute lips.

“I… I love you too, Eliana…” Marie replied while breathing roughly. She didn’t stop my attempts to kiss her and kissed me back. She was desperately searching for my lips as much as I was desperately searching for hers.

It was a magical moment between the two of us. A moment that I wanted to continue forever…

“Eliana… That was just… Wow…” She said while hugging me tightly. Her slender arms were wrapped around my neck. “It was phenomenal… I don’t think I have orgasmed so hard before…” She admitted before giving me a thousand little pecks on my cheek.

Yep… Marie is definitely way too cute for her own good. I love this cute and affectionate side of her.

“It was phenomenal, wasn’t it?” I smiled. “I won’t lie, only you would be capable of making me climax so easily Marie.” I replied as I returned each of those thousand pecks to the check tenfold.

“Is that so? I barely did anything to you, Eliana.” Marie tilted her head and giggled while I kissed her cheek.

“You didn’t need to.” I giggled as well as I embraced my lover tightly. The idea that I had to let go of Marie hurt me deeply, but I tried to brush it aside for now… I needed to focus on making her happy one last time tonight.

“That’s good to know! Then, how about you give me a turn to be on top? I will feel bad if you’re the only one giving me pleasure.” Marie said with a playful expression.

“You want to continue already? That’s fine by me, though let me remind you that you begged me to fuck your brains out, so that’s exactly what I’m planning to do. So stay down there and enjoy.” I licked my lips with anticipation. 

My appetite for a cute and sexy elven maid was growing again.

“Ehh? Is it fine? You just want me to lie here and not do anything?” She asked shyly.

“You won’t be doing anything. Just enjoy the sexiest fuck of your life with yours truly.” I showed her a shameless smile.

“Really… Hmm… Now you’re making me wonder why am I being so pampered all of a sudden. Are you gonna leave for a long time or something?” Marie giggled with a bit of shame in her voice. She was trying to avert her gaze, but I knew that she couldn’t take her eyes off me.

Those words hurt me deeper than I thought. It was like a knife had suddenly stabbed my heart. I felt guilty and remorseful, but I knew that I couldn’t hesitate now. I couldn’t burden her any further than what I already have.

“Nothing like that. I just want to make it up for you for neglecting you these last months.” I managed to hide my pain from Marie by smiling warmly at her.

“Is that so?” Marie tilted her head before a lascivious smirk appeared on her face. “Very well. I shall lay here and do nothing. The night is young, so you have plenty of time to make it up to me. I really expect you to fuck my brains out now.” She was making fun of me as she showed me the same shameless smile I had before.

Her words were an instant turn on for me, quickly making me forget the pain from before.

“This is why I love you, Marie.” I smiled at her again before trying to take a kiss from her.

“I know. I love you too!” Marie replied sassily before kissing me back.

Even if it was the end of our relationship and Marie was unaware of it, tonight was our night. No god or man could take away what we had at that moment, not even the memory that would forever follow me to the afterlife. 

As the night continued, our moans of pleasure echoed in the huge imperial castle. As dawn began to draw near, due to Marie’s love, I felt that I could go to the afterlife in peace to face my sins.

But until then, Skell the Goddess of Death could not claim my soul as it belonged to Marie and hers belonged to me. I would forever treasure the last night we got to spend together.


Chapter X4: The Sorrows of Eliana.

END

Heya! Author here, back with a new spicy chapter! I'm really sorry for the delay, it is just that I have been so unbelievably busy that it is difficult to find the time to write, but I'm still doing my best. Had to work three almost consecutive ten hour shifts on monday, tuesday and wednesday, so I am a little exhausted right now. So I am going to rest for the rest of the weekend.

As for the chapter, I don't have much to add other that I wanted to give Eliana and Marie a bittersweet goodbye.  I hope that y'all enjoyed the chapter, though, I hope I can get better at writing smut in the future.

Ah, another thing, I am thinking of joining the contest that Honeyfeed is hosting with YOASOBI to write a short story about their famous song "Into the Night". I don't know how well my short story will perform, but I will definitely take my time to write something meaningful.

As usual, please don't forget to comment and leave some hearts since that motivates me to continue writing the story! Also, don't forget to join the discord: https://discord.gg/uH6APbzrFR

That will be all for now, peace!

9