Chapter Two: The Professor’s Announcement
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“OI!” a man shouts. “Hah? What’s going on over there?” Annie asks while her voice is being covered by the loud cheering. One of the students who was running over to the scene said “Two girls are fighting. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOU GOTTA HURRY UP!!” Annie rolls her eyes and walks near the scene. She sees Selene and her friend fighting. “WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING-!?” Her friend sees her and smiles, “HEY ANNIE!!!” she shouts. “DON’T ‘HEY ANNIE’ ME! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!” Annie shouted back. 

 

After stopping the fight, Annie, Kara and Stephanie walk to their next class. Whilst their professor is talking, they pass notes. 

 

“hiiii <3 -steph” as Stephanie passes the note to her friend Kara who was in front of her, Kara writes down a reply.

“...passing notes it is -kara” After writing, she passes the note to Annie who was seated beside her.

“explain.” Annie was about to pass the note to Stephanie when she refused to take it. 

“What now?” Annie whispers annoyed. 

“Write your name.” Kara tells her.

“Haahh…” Annie sighs in disbelief and writes her name. She gives Stephanie the note and proceeds to take notes on what their professor was saying.

 

Stephanie leans forward and whispers to them, “I’ll tell you girls later.” 

 

“EVERYONE LISTEN UP! I have an announcement” The professor says as she rings a bell. The whole room goes silent waiting for the professor to say something. “As you may know, you will be having your Assessment Test in 2 weeks..” The students groaned at this announcement. “But that’s not my announcement for today.” The students look at each other and whispers fill the room. “After this test, the faculty decided to throw a surprise event. We recently received a request for an acquaintance party together with the other departments.” The students began to chatter, excited about the party. “THAT is not all. You will use this opportunity to create groups for future businesses. At the end of the party you all will be submitting a report.” 

 

“Excuse me professor?” one of the students raises her hand trying to get the professor’s attention. “Yes, Ms. Cohen?” “Where will it be held?” she says softly. The professor lets out a sigh and grins. “Thank you for asking Ms. Cohen. It will be held in Samena Inn.” The whole room bursts into shock. “EVERYONE! EVERYONE PLEASE SETTLE DOWN! You will NOT be attending this party if you do not pass your Assessment Tests. If you fail, supplementary classes will be held on the day of the party so you better prioritize your studies. With that said, you all are dismissed.” 

0