Chapter Four: Calm Down
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* SLAP * 

 

“Who do you think you are to talk back to me?!” I held my cheek and wiped the blood that escaped my skin. How dare this ungrateful being, whom you call a person, slap me! The nerve of this girl. How did I end up in this situation you ask? Well, let me tell you what happened a few minutes ago.

 

Flashback

 

I’m on my way to retrieve what I have left in the classroom. I was about to leave when I realized I left my phone in my drawer back in the classroom. Before I entered, I could hear people chattering. It seems there are still some students inside. I went in and I was enraged to see three people who caught my attention. “Hey, what you have there is mine!” The girl in yellow with blonde hair looked at me. “Nara I still see trash. I thought I told you to discard them when you see them loitering around. You’re lucky Selene isn’t here” “Yes, yes right away Laura..” Did she just ignore me? Bahaha! The nerve “Give me my phone back” I looked at her annoyed. “OH! The trash is talking. That’s right I’m looking at you honey” I tried to hold back.. “Don’t make me get in from you” I warned her. “AHAHA! If you want it that bad then here” As she said that, she threw my phone hard on the floor. I heard my phone break and she burst out laughing together with two other people. The other students who were there were just giggling and murmuring. “Aw, I’m so sorry my hand slipped..” THAT’S IT! I snapped. “Alright, Raquelle you’re going to regret that.” I threatened her. “Who are you calling Raquelle?!” She stood up and walked near me. “I would call you Barbie as it fits the way you look but at least her hair isn’t dyed blonde. Although her hair is fake like plastic.” She turned red and she raised her hand to slap me.

 

End of Flashback

 

And this is where we are now. “Ladies..” I heard a man’s voice behind me. The person who just walked in, bent down to me and whispered… “Calm down Amy” Ah.. why does he have to show up? This person who just held my hand, which was closed into a fist, is my cousin and France’s younger brother. “Matthew honey, it’s not what you think--” Laura, the annoying creature, was about to cling onto his side when he evaded it by pushing her. “I’m not yours and I never will be. Let’s leave Amee- … erk” He stopped himself from saying my name. He sighed and pulled me. “This is a warning to all of you in this room.” He says stopping. “Don’t mess with what’s mine” 

 

“What’s yours? Seriously Matt?!” I hit him on the head. We’re at the most deserted part of the campus, the second hall. “What do you expect me to say??” He says while holding onto his head. “I could have handled that situation perfectly!” I protested. “I thought you and uncle made a deal that you would be keeping a low profile? You’re supposed to stay out of trouble!” I sighed and looked at him sternly. “Look, dear cousin. You know I can’t stay out of trouble BECAUSE trouble always follows me wherever I go. Besides, BECAUSE OF YOUR LITTLE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR SHOW, EVERYONE THINKS I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!” I hate it when people think I need help when I don’t. “Well, I’m SORRY for trying to help.” I took a deep breath and looked away. “They wouldn’t be treating me like this if only-” * BANG * I stopped talking as he banged the wall. “I know it’s hard for you but you know they’re after you. It’s only a matter of time until they find you. You have to keep a low profile” I’m so done with this facade! I’m strong enough to go against them. Why does everybody think I’m weak?!?! 

 

* Ring *

 

“It’s getting late. You should go to Nik. He’s probably waiting for you” I sighed. 

 

0