Chapter Five: Sibling/s
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Clack *

The noise of a can of soda falling as I pick it up from the vending machine. I open it to hear a fizzy sound which distracts me from the fact that a very specific man had been tapping on my shoulder. “Hey, you look pretty nice without glasses now that I look at you without ‘em.”

“Haa…” I let out a sigh when I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me. I turn my head to see a tall figure, I see a man who’s running his hands through his champagne-colored hair. I guess you can say he’s average-looking, not sure why he earned the nickname of our school’s “gift from the heavens” but that’s not the point. The question is, why are YOU here?! “Hey~! Are you listening to me?! Or perhaps, have you been blinded by my beauty?” I put my glasses back on and glared at him. “Go away.” I said it in a more harsh tone, surely he’ll get the hint and leave me alone.

Author’s note: He didn’t get the hint.

10 minutes later…

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE-? I swore I told him to leave but he keeps following me! I’m on my way to the bridge connecting the high school building and the college campus. I’ll tell him again, maybe NOW he will understand. “Hey, can’t you leave? Like, right now.” Oh, he stopped. He must be going. I’ll wave goodbye then. “What are ya waving at? I’m not leaving you, hun~” I was supposed to fetch August as we always go home together. I really have to go but this guy just won’t leave me alone! 

 

I arrived at the building and now all I have to do is go inside. I checked my surroundings and to my surprise I saw him still following me. “Drayson Kage Stone, do you have business here? Or with me? If there is, then WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY BE? And if there’s none, STOP FOLLOWING ME!” Some high school students stopped by to look at us but went on their way after a couple of seconds. “So you do know my name.” He smirks at me. “You’re unbelievable!” I took a deep breath and went inside the building ignoring him. 

“Sis!!!” he screams his lungs out, I don’t think he knows that I can see him coughing after though. He had PE today so I doubt he has the voice to be screaming. He jumps into my arms and he embraces me. Of course, as a sister should, I keep my composure and just pat his shoulder. I tell him to get off, and obviously, he doesn’t. I really don’t understand the purpose of hugs. “You’re 5 minutes late, you know that right sis?” I groan at the thought of... “Get off me or you’re going home alone.” I said. “Aww I know you wouldn’t do that sis ‘cause you looooooooove me!!” He rubs his face on my cheeks. “Hey hey let go of her before she goes on a rampage.”

Two more people run towards me, I recognize who these people are immediately. August then releases me. “Sis going on a rampage would kill you. Can’t believe you forgot about that August.” Thomas placed his arm on August’s shoulder as he laughed. “Where’s Raphael?” I asked, looking for their older brother. “Ah, he left early saying he needed to study for the upcoming test” Trevor, the youngest among them, explained. “He’s always studying. I don’t even know when he doesn’t” Thomas sighed. “Anyway, we’ll be leaving now.” I said. “Aight! Let’s go sis. 

 

“Am I that unworthy of your attention Annabelle?” 

0