Chapter Eleven: Bromance?
4 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What took you so long?!” Matthew looked at me with an annoyed look. “You don’t need to know.” I said as I rolled my eyes. “Ugh, I simply cannot with you! Come on let’s go” He took my hand and pulled me. “YOU KNOW, I CAN WALK ON MY OWN?” He still wouldn’t let go of me. 

 

“Hey... I said, let GO!” I shook my wrist and pulled away from him. I noticed some students stopping to look at us. I took a deep breath, pulled his tie until our foreheads were two inches apart. “There’s no way I’m doing what Eiffel Tower said.” I let go of him as soon as I’ve said my point. “BAHAHHA! Okay, you got me there.” I looked at him with a questioning look. “Eiffel Tower? Nice. Can’t believe you actually said that.” I just sighed as he tapped my shoulder. “You know, France is gonna be pissed off when he hears that. You know how he is if things don’t go exactly his way.” I looked around deciding if we should do it now or just announce it all on the day. 

 

“So, what now?” Matthew asks as he places his hands in his pockets. “Why ask me? Shouldn’t you be-...” I stopped talking as I felt someone approaching. “Annie Honey!!” I clenched my fists as Drayson hugged me from behind. “Let go of-” I was finally going to escape his embrace but Matthew suddenly held Drayson’s arm tightly. “Where do ya think you’re puttin’ yer dirty hands on?” Aaand he’s on ‘dramatic cousin mode.’ “Who are you to judge who I lay my hands on?” Drayson rests his chin on my shoulder. He was close enough to kiss me if I’d just move my head to my right. “She isn’t yours.” Matthew glares at him. “You didn’t answer my question.” UGH why can’t they just let go of me?! Matthew gripped Drayson’s arm harder. “What if I told you she’s someone special to me? Now let go.” A devilish smile appears on Matthew’s face. I was able to escape from Drayson’s embrace as Matthew pulled him closer until they’re basically touching shoulders. “Don’t even get in our way.” He hesitated to respond. “Do I look like someone who’d listen to you?” Drayson then laughs at Matthew’s angry and pissed-off face. Right now, the two look like they’re having an LQ or lover’s quarrel. “Hey lovebirds, you done?” They look at me as if I have said something completely wrong. “THE HELL ARE YA SAYIN’?” Drayson laughs harder as Matthew glares at me. “This is when the whole novel becomes a BL.” I look at Drayson in disbelief as he breaks the 4th wall. 

A/N: Nevermind them… Now back to the story-

They sigh and just shut up and I’m pretty glad they did if I'm to be honest.

0