Final Slaughter of Evil (2)
1.2k 1 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shout out to Matthew Cummins!

Read 60 advance chapters and support the novel @

Patre on.com/Fanharem

***

In the spectators' stand, as usual, a carefully robed figure continued to sing praises for the team from Spirit Academy. His method of concealment by itself attracted surrounding civilians. The figure's face was covered by a complete blue silver masquerade mask without any spots for eyes and it looked exquisite.

"Oh, how beautiful! Do you look at them? So talented! Strength, beauty, and resources, they have it all~" Sick desire filled the man's tone as his chortles made others gulp.

"That's the rumored Blue Silver Pervert? The greatest fan of Fairy Ah Yin?" A teen youth looked at his peer who nodded with a somber expression. A hint of competitiveness flashed in the older youth's gaze.

"Blue Silver," a mature and resolute voice suddenly sounded out from behind revealing to be a middle-aged man in bluish robes. Yet, the most striking feature of the man was the giant portrait of the team of the Spirit Academy he carried tied onto his torso.

"Hsss, the Tummy Painting Von!" One of the surrounding girls shrieked with unconcealed adoration in her gaze.

"Von... drop it already! Fairy Ah Yin smiled in my direction yesterday!"

"She laughed at your foolishness!" The middle-aged man hissed.

"... amateurs..."

A calm tone suddenly quietened the surroundings.

It wasn't Qian Xunji's voice but the grey-robed figure sitting with his face lowered.

"What?"

"I dare you to say that again!" The Blue Silver Pervert and the Tummy Painting Von glared in the direction of the figure with agitated expressions.

"I said..."

The figure looked up. He wore a full mask but his bright green irises surrounding deep golden pupils gazed at the duo with such ferocity that their expressions turned meek.

"Amateurs!"

"T- that's the Cowl's Favorite! Ka-ul's biggest fan who managed to attain the same pigments as the crazy master's own eyes!" Von gasped. Over the 33 days, there were many fan-favorite teams but what adored the general masses wasn't the tactics r the strength but the beauty of the team. Hu Lana had quite an open fan base until it was revealed that he was pregnant and from then on, her fans in secret had only grown. On the other hand, men of various statures lusting after beautiful women like Ah Yin were not low.

"Yesterday... Ah Yin smiled at me, you dumbasses! And here, look," the mysterious 'expert' revealed a beautiful sea green undergarment with frills on the sides. Many women and men blushed seeing such an intimate garment in the figure's hand and yet they grew curious. Why would this expert dubbed as the crazy master's fan reveal an undergarment... unless...

"This is what the Spirit Fairy Bibi Dong herself wore once! Do you understand?"

Gods forbid the news of 'his' actions reach Bibi Dong. This was merely an imitation but the fact that Ja Sun already had looted so many female undergarments that he had it in spare for even his clone to flaunt would be highly concerning news for the team.

There was suspicion in everyone's gaze and yet, the giant reverse waterfall surrounding the arena turned blood red in color. As if a trigger, the Blue Silver Pervert's expression changed greatly and seven rings emerged around him. The change was a quick and sudden one and with utmost bloodlust, he clawed at the clone's direction.

"Then I will take it for safekeeping!" Blue Silver Pervert roared.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" Yet, with a flash of purple, the Blue Silver Pervert came to a sudden stop.

Shock and despair filled Blue Silver's heart as he felt the last dregs of his mental energy being completely dissolved.

As he is now, Ja Sun was too strong. Just his mental energy was a great threatening force that reached the peak of the path. Of course, sensing the changes around and seeing how a possible spy anted to rob him off one of the panties in his possession, Ja Sun didn't mind temporarily shunning off the opponent.

'Oh, well, I didn't kill him but he'll need luck to recover from the mental shock anyway," the clone shrugged as he found many 'guards' suddenly emanating bloodlust in many locations of the arena.

---

"Tch tch," Redstar clicked his tongue as a pair of fleshy, blood-red, bat-like wings tore out of his back that caused his blood to flow on the stage. The participants around still found themselves suppressed as panic spread throughout the arena. Concern for their own and their men's safety flashed through the eyes of every influential member in the arena.

"I want you all dead!" Redstar chuckled and his blood on the stage spread out in a flash. Qian Xunji's expression finally changed and a golden ring of light escaped his body and spread out far and wide. The spectators felt warmth fill them while the disguised evil masters only felt raging suppression.

"Attack" Chen Xin was the first to move yet Redstar merely snorted.

"The likes of you?" A black ring emerged from around Redstar as a phantom of a devil with curved brown horns almost five meters in height appeared behind him.

"Go play with them," Redstar stated with an incorrigible sneer. The giant devil, unlike others' expectations, did not roar in rage, instead, it smiled slyly before disappearing into the void.

"Leave this place," Qian Xunji looked at Bibi Dong.

"How dare you?!" Xue Ye gasped in anger. His figure attracted everyone on the stage as a sharp hand tore through Xue Ye's shoulders. The giant devil stood behind him with a playful intention yet when everyone thought the Emperor of the Heaven Dou Empire a goner, the weak one found an ally in his stronger counterpart.

*Roar*

Dai Laohu's figure tore out under the crackling white lighting that instantly made the silent phantom devil retreat in fear!

*Bang*

*Crash*

The surrounding situation stunned the entire continent as every higher-up was attacked by strangely dressed figures!

"We need to leave," Chen Xin had a severe expression. The gap in abilities couldn't be covered by mere determination. One either needed heaven-defying trump cards or an extremely maniacal line of thinking. Something that Chen Xin lacked each. He held Ning Fengzhi's and Lin Min's hands and escorted the rest of the team out. He did not worry about the Patriarch of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan because the other Douluo of the clan- the Bone Douluo, who happened to be the master of escape, was stationed with the patriarch.

Bibi Dong had a slightly complicated expression and that's all Redstar needed to see before he erupted in howling laughter.

"Where do you think you're going?" he snarled and gazed at Ja Sun before pointing in his direction.

"You dare!"

"Nothing more than a serious injury!"

Two roars sounded instantly. One made Tang Yuehua's heart shudder as she had never seen her father rage as such and the other one made Ja Sun feel wry. Qian Daoliu keenly understood the situation from an outsider's perspective. He may not have known Redstar's story since he never followed Qian Xunji's adventures due to the promise made but he knew the true identities of the individuals involved.

Seeing that he wouldn't be able to rope in his master unless he was truly at the point of death... something that was hardly possible due to Ah Yin's existence, Ja Sun prepared his own defenses.

"Stop!" Fearing Tang Yuehua's safety, Tang Peng had hot out with a gigantic golden hammer in his hands and a tiny needle of blood condensed in front of Redstar before piercing through the space and reaching in front of Ja Sun.

Even Qian Xunji who knew of the attack could barely weaken it.

Two different actions played out in an instant.

Redstar let his head get smashed in and had his body torn in half by a golden sword wielded by Qian Xunji and Ja Sun, deciding to keep his strength mostly intact due to high variables present, had his sixth spirit ring appear around his middle finger while a strange violet seal with intricate yet misty pattern appeared in front of the blood needle. The attack pierced the seal formed to match its size yet the attack seemed to have now entered into a strange limbo.

"Move!" Bibi Dong bellowed and pulled Tang Yuehua who finally came to be while Ja Sun gave Redstar one look of disgust. His middle finger with his sixth spirit ring still active now raised to flip Redstar's 'corpse' off.

As the stage was instantly cleared out, the strange violet seal with mist-like formation within finally collapsed and the blood needle flew out. Yet, its momentum and quality seemed to have been eroded by the passage of time itself.

'A defensive skill... that traps the attacks in an ever-expanding space and lets the momentum of the attack itself wear out the attack due to spatial distance involved... just how much spirit energy is involved in this kind of skill and how can a mere Spirit Emperor pull it off?' Qian Xunji sighed enviously.

Even he had left this attack in hopes for his father to take care of. The speed of the attack and the piercing ability was no joke yet...

"It's good that little bastard never used such skill in front of my descendants," Tang Peng spat coldly.

"As they say, an attack failed is an ability learned... you two... can't stop me!" Redstar's hands moved even with the lack of his head.

His nails grew longer and turned crimson before he sliced at the two attackers.

Tang Peng dodged with a snort while Qian Xunji had a small globe of golden fire erupt in front of him that burnt the long bloody red line. With the hammer leaving his head, Redstar's body grew instantly back and he clicked his tongue with dissatisfaction.

Looking around, the spectators had evacuated quite a bit. Yu Yuanzhen had disappeared and his eighth skill was keeping Dai Laohu busy. Even Ja Sun had managed to easily deal with one of his better killing techniques even if it was quite a bit deprived with a 'comforting' and 'negating' force from Qian Daoliu on the sly. After all, once his past had been relayed to Bibi Dong, Ja Sun's own value had fallen sharply in front of Redstar and the true limits of Ja Sun's sixth skill couldn't be tested due to Qian Daoliu's hidden intervention.

"So... I get to play with the two of you?" Redstar gazed at Qian Xunji and Tang Peng who stood next to each other.

Tang Peng's expression was a bit regretful. Had he known that his daughter was completely safe, he wouldn't have intervened and let Qian Xunji deal with this menace. In fact, if Qian Xunji got injured, then it would have been for the best yet such wishes can only be imagined.

"But... did you think I'd play by the rules after reaching this stage?" Redstar stated things incomprehensible to Tang Peng before he raised his palm. His attack was directed at the cluster of recording and transmitting devices on the large screen in the middle. Qian Xunji's expression instantly turned cold and the sliver of golden aura that had spread out since the beginning instantly congealed into a mighty domain that even made Tang Peng's heart restless.

'Domain... the power of domain that even the Clear Sky Hammers lack!' He gritted his teeth as he flung his golden hammer towards Redstar.

Meanwhile, nine rings of light appeared on Qian Xunji's body like a halo.

---

"What is going on?" Bibi Dong was somewhat flustered as she and her team moved through one of the many secret passages constructed as a backdoor. The moment she saw Redstar, she seemed to have returned to the very first moments when she met him for the first time. Then, he was weak and despite the strange pressure, Redstar looked weaker still!

"Who knows... maybe he wants to use Redstar to take someone out... but that would be opposite to everything he had tried to achieve," Ja Sun responded. Death of any higher-up after such a ruthless redistribution of resources would cause a lasting effect on the stability of the continent. Such a move did not bring any advantages.

Bibi Dong and Ja Sun were communicating with their voices compressed and she finally changed the topic. She didn't worry much about Qian Xunji. This entire situation smelled of a conspiracy and knowing that behind the scenes Qian Xunji owned Redstar, this conclusion felt almost confirmed.

"What was that technique? You said that your sixth skill is a simple defense-type skill." As if duped, Bibi Dong couldn't help but express her dissatisfaction.

"It is simple. I can block any attack. Isn't that simple enough," Ja Sun's explanation made Bibi Dong roll her eyes up? On the other hand, connected to his clone, Ja Sun observed the situation by quickly escaping further into one of the cities and watched the entirety through another screen. For a moment, Ja Sun felt strange that such a convenience actually risked revealing Qian Xunji's true might to everyone.

On the other hand, once they left the arena and escaped the giant reverse waterfall turned crimson, their path was silently cut off by a figure whose absence had been noted by many spirit masters in the arena.

Yu Yuanzhen!

The Blue Dragon Titled Douluo!

---

'He must have something he's relying on. To gather faith, he made sure to keep the transmitters safe and I'm sure there are a bunch of hidden ones lying around safely,' Redstar's eyes darted, 'I'm the big bad villain who will force everyone and Qian Xunji is the savior...'

Redstar was clear on the truth of the matter and the fact was he wanted it this way himself. He didn't care about being a God as much as he cared about killing Qian Xunji. If possible, Redstar wanted to kill Bibi Dong's father, too, but the bastard was already six feet under.

'Qian Xunji has at least one 100000-year-old torso bone. If the trade would have gone successful, I would have had a sure shot to make the best out of this chance and willing lack of control from Xunji's side,' Redstar pondered and then glanced at Tang Peng.

'Since Qian Xunji is confident in killing me to finally end my use in the most efficient and beneficial method... why keep my cards hidden?'

There was a strange glimmer in Redstar's eyes that simply wanted destruction.

"Come back," he spat and the red devil he summoned returned in a moment's notice with injuries on his body and a horn missing. Dai Laohu wasn't any better which made Tang Peng feel even more severe.

'I still can't spill secrets... his control hasn't loosened that much yet, hehe, a pity,' Redstar smiled and glanced at Qian Xunji. At the moment, the entire arena had exploded in a battle. Tang Hao and Tang Xiao were present while Chen Xin had returned. Dai Taiyin and others were fighting, too. However, Bibi Dong clearly didn't think much of protecting the integrity of the area once Qian Xunji had demanded her to leave revealing the level of authority the Supreme Pontiff demanded from his successor.

In the arena, everyone was covered by a flowing golden light much different from the Calm Circle employed by Tang Yuehua. The opponents were suppressed greatly with their spirit energy strangely vanishing within the domain while the allies grew fiercer in their attacks.

"Screw your domain," Redstar cursed and the red devil melted into a very tangible pool of blood that continued to expand. Unlike the flowing light of energy, the bloody pool physically touched other beings and Dai Laohu cried out in shock.

"It's forcefully stealing life-force! Everyone get out at once!" He issued a deep roar and the expressions of the young geniuses changed. Even Qian Xunji wasn't faring any better. For the authenticity of the matter, he could only have Redstar go all out to seemingly force his hand.

"Come out," The evil master glowered and multiple red devils similar to the last one not losing out in the aura emerged from the gigantic dome of blood that passed through the ring of golden light and devoured the arena in its scope of the attack.

"Leave with the prince," Dai Laohu looked at Xue Ye who nodded with a terrible expression while the three leading figures of the spirit master world surrounded Redstar.

"You must be from Hint of Evil. Your organization has caused tremendous loss to the life of the Star Luo Empire after orchestrating that Beasttaken Tide! How dare you appear in front of me?!"

Dai Taiyin hissed. His body was now similar to a white weretiger with shocking force emanating from his claws.

"I'm here to kill you, of course," Redstar smiled, "And you, and you, too." He then proceeded to calmly point at Qian Xunji and Tang Peng.

"You forgot about me!"

A cold and imposing shout screeched through the arena and with a shrill noise, a silver sword with nine gems on its hilt tore through the domain of blood with an astounding force that made the continent cheer for the hero of the sword!

"Did I now?" Redstar cackled, "I said, you aren't my match!"

Out of the dozens of the red devils still stationary, nine of them moved in an instant. Nine phantom claws struck the sword and while two devils dissolved in blood only to reappear again, the remaining seven struck successfully.

*Pooh*

Chen Xin's figure seemed to have been pushed out of the sword yet how could he not know the might of a rank 97 monster? His father had reached this level before dying to Qian Daoliu. Chen Xin had a certain level of confidence appearing in the battle of this magnitude for his own experience. As the seven figures struck, seven pillars of sharp milky light instantly began to corrode the devils and this time, they didn't emerge from the giant domain of blood.

Hints of fascination flickered in Redstar's eyes, "Sword corrosion... what a realm you're in," he wasn't stingy with his praises, too. After all, these were merely words. Looking at his own palm, Redstar found his left one scratched with a drop of blood falling out. Yet, as the drop of blood fell on the stage, the multiple devils seemed to have been triggered and they howled wildly.

"Every kill makes me a devil. Every corpse becomes my most loyal guard. In death, they never find peace and my blood is their source of anguish...

Oh, Swordsman, your skills in sword are unrivaled. But you lack foresight enough to understand my skills," Redstar lamented while hordes of Red Devils with extraordinary might rushed towards the four Titled Douluos on the stage as their expressions turned stern.

"Just why are you here? Clear Sky Nine Absolutes— Wave!"

Tang Peng smashed his hammer on the ground yet the desolate shock force didn't surge wildly out. Instead, it turned into a soft wavy force that held the devils in their locations, and taking this chance, Dai Laohu's and Qian Xunji's figures flashed through the arena as they took care of the devils.

Chen Xin's attack had already revealed the weakness of this technique. The devils corrupted by their own elemental and spirit force cannot regenerate and this method has a certain chance of injuring Redstar directly. Qian Xunji, who was more intimate with Redstar's skills wasn't a newcomer to his abilities, too.

Yet, Qian Xunji refrained from injuring the man deeply for the moment.

64