Arachnid’s Corruption (3) (R18)
1.7k 1 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patre on.com/Fanharem

***

{A/N: The entire chap is NSFW}

Ah Yin's gaze was strangely amorous. She knew why but let it be as such. Her eyes focused on two cushy buns, wider than anyone's she had seen, pressed against Ja Sun's thighs. Should anyone enter the room, they will be able to smell a sweet, intoxicating odor that would rouse their senses and the urges they felt at the time. The same was for Ah Yin, Ja Sun, and much more so— Bibi Dong.

Bloody Swan Kiss. An immortal herb that is considered poisonous with only one effect to its name— Arousal. Whether lust, anger, or any other form of excitement, this Immortal Herb could raise it to the absolute limits and then some more, making it the worst possible poison which is contagious by blood, too. Only a single drop of essence is enough to send a village to hell and five drops are enough to destroy a city effectively.

It is only the disasters followed by such acts and the disadvantages from losing too much population that Bibi Dong never considered using her poison to the fullest against her enemies. She could control it well. Even now, her pores exuded poison that was merely a fraction of potency she held in her being but she directed the effects to their lust. Bibi Dong wanted to smoothen through the process for her first time and unlike Ah Yin and Ja Sun who accepted to do it with sober minds, Bibi Dong was well-equipped to produce the best damn aphrodisiac that the continent could only dream of having.

The effect of the current aphrodisiac would send any average spirit master to the brink of insanity, including their teammates but the trio within the room wasn't normal by any standards. A god's successor with the ability to steal and devour soul origin and accumulate and combine as many poisons as possible, A 100000-yead-old spirit beast turned human with her bloodline upgraded further to have an absolute beast of a life force that countered poisons at any given point of time and immortal unless she wishes to die... and invincible in a forest, and finally, a spirit master with an otherworldly trait, two spirit cores that have the five concepts of life, death, war, and yin-yang fused within and the ability to physically break down anything ingested, including poison, down to its purest bits of nourishment and absorb it for passive physical boost and having the ability to contest with divine intents of those boasting to be gods.

Monsters within monsters.

To these three, the current poison escaping Bibi Dong's body was soothing. It helped them grow more passionate and quite honestly, acted as an excuse to allow them to be more honest with their desires and needs.

Bibi Dong latched onto Ja Sun like a Spirit Koala. Her body hugged his as he sat on the edge of the bed. She could feel Ah Yin behind... on her knees but Bibi Dong couldn't keep her focus anywhere else but on Ja Sun as his hands firmly grasped her buttocks. Rightfully so. Bibi Dong had enough insight to understand that she had hips that, how Lana crudely stated, has the potential to not quit. With every press of his fingers against her robes, she could feel Ja Sun slowly tearing away the portion of cloth that stopped him from getting what he desired.

What they desired.

Her lips firmly sealed his. It was her own initiative. She had to find something to do while sitting on Ja Sun and she chose his lips. She hadn't focused before but he tasted good, unexpectedly so. With how sharp of a tongue he had and how nasty his remarks were, Bibi Dong had prepared herself to fully get disappointed when she finally focused on his mouth but now she was glad to be wrong.

Her fingers, similar to Ja Sun's, weren't shy at tearing away on his clothes. Her nails scratched on his back as she was lit with lust. Their heavy and muffled breaths were good enough of an indicator as to what they wanted but Bibi Dong was firm in her belief. It wasn't distrust in Ja Sun but she simply didn't want to take the chance of risking her marriage pushed to an even longer time just because she had her defenses broken down by Ja Sun's shamelessness.

She was of the similar thought to try and do things right. According to her estimates, it would take less than a decade to truly take control of the Spirit Hall. She can wait until then and knowing that Ja Sun had Ah Yin, too... or rather that the three of them had each other now, Bibi Dong wasn't worried for any miscalculations in her ambitions formed from sexual frustrations.

Ja Sun suddenly grunted against her. His tongue lost its vigor momentarily as Bibi Dong realized the 'movement' behind them.

Seeing the two making out surely made Ah Yin more motivated to gain attention on herself, too. Well, she did have the attention of the decision-maker at the moment.

The erection that was pressed against Bibi Dong's butt that twitched at times. With a sly smirk,  more like a debauched one, Ah Yin pointed her finger towards Ja Sun's balls as a very thin, flexible, and smooth blade of Blue Silver Emperor grew out and coiled around his family jewels. It was at that point Ja Sun grunted, his thighs shuddering by having a cold surface suddenly grasping his destiny. However, not waiting for him to move, Ah Yin gripped the 'branch' and exhaled against the 'roots' hotly with her pink tongue sticking out to drag a long, sloppy lick till the tip with the determined erection already throbbing like crazy.

Now Ja Sun wasn't a quick shot, but he had no reference to compare to either and it wouldn't matter in the first place. It's not like they would feel tired after the first shot anyway, not him at least.

His reactions were easy to note. He may keep an indifferent expression, but his body didn't lie to the pleasure brought by Ah Yin's touch. Truly, the world had turned for the better when she decided to turn into a human.

Feeling her tongue circling over his tip, her cold and refreshing fingers around his shaft and moving up and down rhythmically, Ja Sun, too, finally tugged on Bibi Dong's clothes, causing them to rip apart with a tearing sound alongside the soft, throaty, slurping sound as Ah Yin pushed her head down.

Her eyes, however, landed on Bibi Dong's smooth back. Surprising her, however, was the totem of a purple scythe on her back. It was just below the nape of her neck but Ah Yin didn't ponder for long. Her hot gaze landed on Bibi Dong's ass. Her dark pink panties were already wedged in between her cheeks as the scent that purposely filled the air in the room grew stronger. It wasn't poison but Bibi Dong's scent herself that was exposed at this point, causing her to blush in shame.

Ah Yin retracted her gaze and let her lips drag down a bit further, making Ja Sun pull back and whisper, "Look back and learn.".

He huffed, pulling down and kissing Bibi Dong's neck as she tilted her head sideways and gazed down at how Ah Yin had almost half of 'it' devoured. Her lips were spread out and cheeks slightly puffed up but the look in her eyes...

Bibi Dong realized she had never seen Ah Yin like this. Not the position. She meant more about the passionate look in the eyes of the usually indifferent Ah Yin.

It was a tremendous blow to Bibi Dong who was already feeling at the edge of bursting out. She has had... a few personal experiences but she had never gotten the chance of enjoying the company of others. But seeing Ah Yin so worked up about sucking Ja Sun down, her head bobbing up and down without respite as if breathing was secondary and sucking was the primary act, Bibi Dong felt oddly curious.

Ja Sun noted this change.

"Do you want to enjoy it, too?" He questioned with a smile as Bibi Dong gulped. He didn't wait for an answer. Instead, he was quick to change position. His hands were already gripping her hips and he picked her up while one of his hands slid to her stomach and turned her upside down with her crotch facing Ja Sun, her thighs resting on his shoulders, her breasts pressed against the lower half of his abdomen and now her face directly in front of Ah Yin, causing both of them to look at each other as they both blushed fiercely.

"Hey! I didn't mean that!" Bibi Dong exclaimed, struggling so minutely, barely moving her calves, that Ja Sun rolled his eyes, "Well, I did!"

Why wouldn't he want to face that ass— ehm, booty— ehm, dungeon— ehm, thighs?

He now enjoyed having his cheeks getting squished by Bibi Dong's meaty thighs as his warm breathing against the wet patch of her panties made her bite her lips with a groan escaping. His hands circled around her hips and latched onto her buttocks, clearly unwilling to let go of the two cheeks that demanded more pecks than any other part of her body. He purposely huffed against Bibi Dong's entrance, making her grimace but the sound of his oddly loud sniffs embarrassed her greater.

"Could you not?!"

"You smell like a treat," Ja Sun frowned, "And I want to enjoy everything about it. What's so wrong?" He replied stubbornly, his fingers tugging on the thin, silky fabric as Bibi Dong rolled her eyes at his remark but still felt pleased. There was no doubt she was happy about being enjoyed on... her gaze then landed on Ah Yin who sucked religiously with no intentions of stopping or even acknowledging her for the moment.

"Mmmph!" She groaned suddenly, her eyes widening as Ja Sun dug in. Her legs clenched around his head subconsciously as his face buried into her back. It wasn't the least bit suffocating, however.

Due to Bibi Dong's poison, the trio had been on edge since the beginning. As Ja Sun began to spread her out, Ah Yin felt his cock throbbing harder and more frequently. Her eyes suddenly revealed a crafty intention and she was quick to quick to pull back with her hands still constantly blowing him. Her firm and steady grip rode up and down his shaft as Ah Yin breathed, "Go on, give it a try."

She licked her lips saying so. Although she would want her sap all for herself, it wasn't below Ah Yin to mess with Bibi Dong while she can before the Arachnid learns her way around a good dick.

Bibi Dong didn't raise any questions and glanced at the wet shaft. There was hesitation. If she licked it, would it mean an indirect kiss between her and Ah Yin? Such thoughts made Bibi Dong purse her lips.

Seeing this, Ah Yin leaned forward and positioned the shaft in the space between duo such as the upper side of the shaft almost pressed up against Bibi Dong's lips, "Or did you not want my assistance in learning all this?"

"Fine," Bibi Dong replied reluctantly. She had betrayed Ah Yin but everything was out in the open now. Bibi Dong's hands nervously pressed against the flat of Ja Sun's crotch while her lips finally lowered to peck against Ja Sun's veiny trunk.

"Ahh!"

Bibi Dong gasped as Ah Yin sneakily pulled back but kept her hands on Ja Sun's cock to keep it positioned close to the traitorous counterpart as jets of cum exploded out, not even giving Bibi Dong any time to prepare as it marked her in a dazzling manner—

Leaving her nothing but corrupted as the warm ejaculation and Ja Sun's tongue slowly exploring her sweet, poison-laced dungeon made her expression grow deeply attractive and enchanting by the second.

"Your loss," Bibi Dong eyed Ah Yin who pulled back before leaning down and giving the still erect cock of her lower the similar oral treatment the way she was getting from the top.

"Oh... didn't think this would be your reaction," Ah Yin muttered in disappointment but didn't mind it. Instead, she leaned down, taking Ja Sun's roots and balls for herself as her fingers now trailed down towards her unattended hole craving similar attention but knowing that her time would come a bit later, she began to please herself simultaneously, preparing her entrance for the eventual destruction she waited eagerly for.

47