Humiliation Tribulation (2)
925 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Many felt disturbed when met with Ja Sun's stare except for a rare few. He easily grew more interested in these rare few. Di Tian, the Evileye Tyrant, The Female mutated Deep Sea Demonic Whale, the Duskgold Dreadclaw Bear, the Heavenly Snow Maiden, the Ice Jade Scorpion, and the Three-headed Mastiff.

Aside from these extraordinary spirit beasts among themselves, every other 100000-year-old spirit beast revealed a look of uncertainty as they saw Zi Ji's gigantic body lay under his feet. Everyone had seen how Ja Sun robbed a true dragon off of her Reverse Scale and it also served to incense Di Tian to no end.

Meanwhile, the unconscious Deep Sea Demonic Whale in his hand had already recovered from all its injuries. By now, it was quite clear to Ja Sun that in their human forms, the clothes themselves seem to be a part of the beast's structure. This meant that the purple battle armor the beast wore had also recovered its cracks. Ja Sun would have been surprised to no end if he wasn't already pursuing to form artifacts with such a nature by drawing inspiration from his Vajra Gauntlets. After all, connected with his blood, the Gauntlets would recover any dents and cracks as long as Ja Sun had a sufficient supply of blood!

Well... this was true for all except the Heavenly Snow Maiden. Her clothes were fashioned out of snow but it wasn't a part of her body. Heavenly Snow Maidens are formed in the human shape by the world's natural arrays where snow essence is highly concentrated. So, Ja Sun suspected that of all in their 'human' form, only Heavenly Snow Maiden could go all out without any issues.

"Well, I will choose then," Ja Sun broke out of his considerations and instantly focused on one of the weaker beasts due to the lack of volunteers.

He wanted to leave the strongest for later, but of course, anyone with half a brain would realize how stupid it is to squander one's forces now they had a general estimate of their opponent's strength and even if surprised, Di Tian and other smarter spirit beasts were more interested in the kind of fortunes the human had encountered or still had close to him. Just the possibility of owning such fortunes made many beasts motivated despite their fears. Defeating a single strong spirit beast didn't mean that Ja Sun could possibly tackle all of their skills at once.

Seeing almost five spirit beasts move. Two of them avian and three of them rather sizeable mutt, giraffe, and a cheetah, Ja Sun revealed how wrong their thoughts were. Not planning to play with every meal since he only had seven days and something told him that he'd still be pressed for time if he didn't act more efficiently, Ja Sun hurriedly retreated while his spirit energy converged drastically.

"Since you're ganging up on me... you wouldn't mind if I returned the favor, right?"

Ja Sun's fifth spirit ring emerge around him like an angel's halo but his subsequent actions only made the beasts shudder.

Ten clones formed and took off in an instant. Much to the beast's despair... these clones were more instinctual since Ja Sun didn't send his Death Astral Combatant in any of them and...

All ten of them had a glowing golden ring, their limbs brightening with a fierce glow... and a poor cheetah— being the quickest to reach— was also the first to get bulldozed!

There were a few restrictions to his clones... for instance, they cannot copy some of his more divine techniques, but now that the Bright Goddess Butterfly had gained a lot of things after her evolution, Ja Sun hoped the same for his Nightmare's Fantasy later down the line, too.

Seeing ten of them, and each of them equally powerful, the two avian beasts flew back without another thought and while the rather handsome giraffe had its legs broken, the mutt ran back, too.

Yet, the ten clones in their primes followed.

"Pathetic!"

The Ice Jade Scorpion Scorpion scoffed, seemingly unafraid of the King of the Beasts as she stepped forward and from her rather cute and pretty jade green glossy boots with a slight heel to them, a layer of thick frost spread out. Wings sprouted behind each of the clones as they flew yet lances of ice shot out, eager to stab each one of them.

Since this was one of the rare moments where Ja Sun could potentially use all his abilities, he threw caution to the wind. Using everything at his disposal meant showing more of his hand, but right now was too good of an opportunity to not use one of his most peculiar spirit bones gained by almost begging from Bibi Dong to have her enter into a trade with him.

The 199999-year-old Clone Devil's Right Leg Bone!

The moment a pitch-black leg guard that resembled a devil's face covered his left calf and twirled around his thigh, a sense of caution flashed in many beasts alongside disgust. To them, a 100000-year-old spirit bone meant Ja Sun had slain one of 'them.' A sentient beast. But Ja Sun had merely upgraded this spirit bone.

The moment he used this spirit bone... something dangerous happened.

Of all the spirit beasts, Di Tian was the one from who Ja Sun felt the most danger, slightly more than the eye itself... but since the little girl was attacking them, the clones focused on the girl itself.

Aside from themselves and Ja Sun himself, the clones attacked based on the aggro generated or if the main body was threatened directly. With Ja Sun using the Clone Devil's Right Leg Bone, the clones could use the effects of spirit bones Ja Sun had absorbed but not as cleverly. However... it was only the first skill. After the upgrade, the right leg bone had gotten a rather... perverse skill. A skill similar to Silver Goddess Convergence that made things seem... disgustingly easy.

Of the ten clones, two of them used his left and right arm bone simultaneously. Black and white gauntlets grew out of their arms in the shape of regal tigers with opposing stripes and they smacked their fists together, converging a giant apparition of two Evil-Eyed Sage Tiger!

The phantom white mixed with phantom black stripes and a mane befitting a lion than a tiger, the two phantoms roared. Yet, Ja Sun sighed. In his eyes... this was a bad move. The clones didn't have his cores, which meant they didn't have his inexhaustible spirit energy. For them to summon the Evil-Eyed Sage Tiger... their energy would be drained too quickly.

But just the presence of a quasi-divine spirit beast sent many reeling. The lances made of ultimate ice clashed against the two phantoms only for the dual-pupiled three eyes of the beasts to glimmer with a cruel glint.

Roaring, the beasts swiped their paws and shot the lances back at the Scorpion who had a terrible expression at this point...

It got worse.

The remaining eight clones revealed a better sense and thus, were more like Ja Sun— trolls.

The Clone Devil's second skill...

Devil's Clone.

Instantly, the Scorpio girl found her own copies being formed.

Eight of them.

This was the second skill of his right leg bone.

The Devil's Clone allowed Ja Sun to form clones of the being in their current form exclusive of any special object in them which also meant their cores in terms of spirit beasts. Yet, these clones, much like Fantasy Clones, protected their users— Ja Sun's clones.

A clone war ensued the moment two phantoms of the Evil-Eyed Sage Tiger launched a bolt of pitch-black lighting from its mouth before dissipating alongside the two clones now devoid of energy and the eight, blank-faced, humanoid Ice Jade Scorpion launching similar icy tactics against the original.

...

In essence, the poor girl faced sixteen opponents and since she stepped forward herself, the girl defiantly raised her hand and snorted through her little nostrils, "You fools!"

She screamed and the air vibrated. Concentric rings of ultimate ice spread out in an instant. While the clones were senseless, the spirit beast wasn't.

There was another way to make the Devil's Clone disperse and that was to directly attack the creator of these clones.

Sending a glare in Ja Sun's direction, the girl let her voice spread.

"My clones will disperse when your clones disappear. And your clones disappear when they are devoid of energy. I don't know how you've stayed up for so long... but I don't believe these clones can take me!"

She was on point and Ja Sun happily applauded and sat on the tip of Zi Ji's nose.

"Exactly. So? Fight them. Be a fool who entered a battle outside her caliber and now needs to face the fruits of her own labor... literally."

He smirked, insulting his opponents without a shred of mercy.

While the Ice Jade Scorpion may have understood the weakness of this tactic... that didn't mean she could easily fend off sixteen opponents. Not to mention the fact that the clones' Mental energy, though, not as high as his in quantity, was still of the same quality. Any of the clones could shoot out a burst of mental energy and the girl would be at his mercy.

Gritting her teeth, the Ice Jade Scorpion entered into a bitter struggle against them. Slowly but gradually, two of Ja Sun's clones disappeared due to the lack of energy but the girl still didn't dare reveal her true form. For that matter, many were truly afraid of Ja Sun now. His arsenal of skills was simply... too lethal.

What if the Scorpion revealed her true form and it ended up getting copied?

Thinking of something...

Ja Sun suddenly revealed an almost sadistic grin.

*Swish*

*Swish*

*Swish*

Much to the beast's horrors, Ja Sun began forming clones of various spirit beasts except for a few beasts he wanted to tackle himself.

The strong ones.

Not needing another word, the clones locked their gazes with the original and shot out.

"Don't let them run amok, whose clones haven't been formed will stay here to deal with him," Di Tian glowered. He felt his dignity trampled by now.

Ja Sun's very existence seemed to humiliate the entirety of the King's Lair. After all, what kind of ruler is he if his strongest troop fearfully and quite literally, embarrassingly ran here and there in chaos?

"Oho? Very good! Just fifteen more to go!" Ja Sun smiled as the Ice Jade Scorpion gritted her teeth and moved from this region to not get caught in the top beasts' moves.

Other beasts had it better... only slightly.

---

"Why are you doing this, Human? What is your end goal."

Di Tian finally spoke.

Aside from him, there were only a scant few beasts remaining in the region who didn't have their clones formed. All these spirit beasts had serious expressions... and an eye. They felt as honored as insulted as if not using clones against them meant holding back and slighting their very presence.

"My end goal?" Ja Sun murmured, "Well, I assumed you meant my goal in arriving in this location. Then it's absorbing the spirit ring of the Three-eyed Golden Lion. It is here, right? I have a reason to believe that its spirit ring would be quite useful for me."

Ja Sun pointed one of his talons towards his third eye.

His words caused Di Tian's expression to shift rapidly. From wrath to more wrath and then the most wrath!

"Ignorant wretch! A fool who starves for the meat of beings far above his own!" Di Tian hissed, finally losing his cool.

'Should have started from there, huh,' Ja Sun chuckled at the face of insults, "Ignorant? Me? A fool? I guess that's the only qualification needed to trample on the so-called Danger Zone of the continent. My god, think of the horrors that hordes of fools like me can cause!"

With a depraved grin, Ja Sun tapped the armored right leg, "How about we see it for ourselves? Hmm? A hundred of them sounds nice, right?"

"I'm not here to battle," the Heavenly Snow Maiden finally spoke up with her naturally cool tone, "I merely have a few questions..."

However, as a man drunk with hope, Ja Sun wasn't taking no for answer, "You stay, you fight. Of course, hit me up later and I'll be happy to chat with you."

It was at this point, Ja Sun felt the space around him lock suddenly and clench as if a vicious beast had bitten him as he chatted with the Heavenly Snow Maiden. The attack was too sudden even in the standards of his Divine Intent.

The next moment, the multi-colored tentacles spread out and revealed the giant, red eye of the Evileye Tyrant whose pupils flashed silver, and a ray of energy launched towards Ja Sun, tearing into the very fabric of space itself.

"Huh, now that was sudden," Ja Sun mused as his own spatial skill launched.

His sixth spirit ring— Timeless Shield.

Despite its name, the Shield was actually a small packet of space simply stretched within itself beyond belief that caused an attack to travel within the space constantly and for a longer time but in the real world, it looked as if the attack had come to a standstill!

What Ja Sun didn't expect was the clenched space around him to tear the whale out of his hands and then blink towards Di Tian.

The body of the whale disappeared the next instant while Ja Sun merely narrowed his eyes, not truly frustrated. After all, this was just the beginning and in whose hands the treasures fall on was yet to be decided.

It was at this point, the evil-mutated Deep Sea Demonic Whale flashed a grin, "I'm not here to fight either. But I'm not here for answers, too. Since Beast God is unwilling to return my husband, be prepared to face the consequences."

Unlike her words, the woman, however, revealed an enchanting smirk and left the region quickly.

While the disappearance of the male whale didn't make Ja Sun feel anything, seeing the woman flee so eagerly made him click his tongue.

Taking a deep breath, Ja Sun glanced at the attack still left stranded in the middle, and then looked around.

"So, I assume everyone is now aware of how things are going to be, right?" Ja Sun smiled as if he wasn't shackled down by Di Tian.

"You still have the heart for jests? Commendable," the Evileye Tyrant mocked.

"Boastful!"

The Duskgold Dreadclaw Bear finally moved and rushed out. Its claw glowed in a fierce tearing force that caused Ja Sun to chuckle with expectations.

"Now that the deadweight is accounted for," he tilted his head. Three of his eyes, for a second, turned purplish while a flash of purple tore the shackles around him. Its speed was too quick... but those who understood its presence couldn't help but feel awe for a moment.

This human... had too many good things.

However, the Duskgold Dreadclaw Bear wasn't one of them.

As Ja Sun moved, his fists getting enhanced by 300% alone and then spurred further by the shock force of his gentle tactics, the attack still stranded in the middle of the nowhere was released, causing the ray to tear through any and every obstacle behind Ja Sun and leave everything in its wake to nothingness!

"Die!" the bear growled. Seeing how the beast didn't even consider using his domain, Ja Sun shrugged, "I'm gonna put dirt in your eyes!"

His divine intent unleashed without any enhancement, causing the bear to close its eyes with a painful expression when Ja Sun reappeared in front of the beast and let both his clenched talons smash downward savagely!

He went ahead and imbued the explosion tactic of the Clear Sky Nine Absolutes as his fists caused a rumbling explosion of energy on impact, causing the bear to smash into the ground with its jaw now having two very painful fist-sized imprints as his jaw ruptured internally!

"Fight back!" Ja Sun laughed, now starting to lay a barrage of fists onto the bear. He was here to humiliate them and not just fight them evenly. Even Ja Sun would feel embarrassed in the event he didn't go all out and it bit him in the ass so he couldn't imagine the bear feeling happy about what he's going through right now.

"Come on, Fight back! You fucking golden bitch—" Ja Sun laughed shamelessly, hurling insults, "Did you mama raise a couple of bitches? Fuck, your species is in danger if they inherited your own stupidity—"

"Enough!" The Three-headed Mastiff launched pillars of flame, lightning, and ice at Ja Sun as he smiled and hurled the hill-sized bear at the attack, "You're all fucking stupid!"

*Boom*

The poor Duskgold Dreadclaw Bear was instantly smashed into the attack, a pained whimper leaking from its very damaged head as it lay on the ground similar to a puppet with its string cut loose.

Silence ensued soon after as Ja Sun felt rage bubbling in every beast at this point, the usually collected Heavenly Snow Maiden, too.

***

Shoutout to Yann Schurmans, msafz, Alexander Nduka, Skoll, Kushar Dipesh, Mr Crowley, Leigh Robertson, Pierre-louis, Ahliyor Teshaboyev, Jonas Lyhne, x xx, Cdubey, Derrick Porter, TC, Seliores, Mordeus, Justin Cuningtion, Joseph Bibb, Andrew, The Rew, Keldris, Primordi, ExitialeUmbra, Danny, Nikita Yablochkov, and Angel Diaz!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

45