Buried in the Cleavage of Mountainous Heavens (2)
850 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Following a stream that ended in a tiny pond next to a cavern, a scene of serenity could be observed. Though close to the outer ring of the Star Dou Great Forest, the lack of necessarily strong spirit beasts, or even useful spirit beasts made it so that the spirit masters wouldn't visit this location. The sight of beams of sunlight passing through a carpet of canopy made the location a wondrous site but who, in their right minds, would come to the most dangerous location of the continent just for sightseeing?

*Ripple*

The calm surface of the lake rippled. A gentle, slithering reflection suddenly came to view through the pristine water of the lake and soon a drenched figure slipped out. Her hands were the first to grasp the edge of the lake. Her body was as slender as they come but despite such a lithe figure, her back spoke of tales that shouldered gigantic breasts as they slipped out, matted by long, cascading purple hair.

Green, rhombus-like scales could be seen over her shoulders, closer to her neck. Similar scales covered her arms south from her elbows and extended to sharp nails befitting claws.

Further lower, instead of legs, her wide waist and the curve of should-be comely hips extended to a thick green serpentine body!

Pulling herself up until the softer, inner portion of her tail touched the ground, the woman began to slither out of the lake. A sense of lonesome melancholy hung over her despite the very scenic beauty of the forest that couldn't compare to her own!

"You human variant! This time I will capture you for sure—!"

A sudden shout scared the woman as her giant tail twisted and she turned around. Her pale yellow eyes with vertical black pupils looked over her surroundings with a hint of caution only to find a silver figure looking at her with a mischievous smile. Well, there were others, but the tiny scale that he kept floating in front of him made sure that the woman would only look at him and none other.

"You still don't wear clothes? Do you know how much Erlong is pissed at you for me sharing her bra with you?

Ah, Erlong is that woman with Fire Dragon martial soul that chased you back then," the figure smiled and looked away for a brief moment, observing the surroundings.

The two women beside him were still stunned as they viewed the strange serpentine creature.

"Still, Violet, I never gave you my name. It's nice to see you well after so long. I'm Ja Sun," he smiled as Violet still continued to look at Ja Sun with a dazed expression.

"You... actually came back..." she uttered.

"You begged for my help and I agreed to, if possible. Many things are possible for me now and I intend to try and assist you out of personal curiosity," He replied as both of them continued to stay rooted while looking at one another.

"Besides, last time you said you'd be moving into the inner section of the forest. How come you're in such an outer ring?"

"I was forced to leave the tribe. Well, my tribe was attacked. As you can expect, my luck against the pursuers worked again and they ended up dying."

This time, Ja Yin finally snorted, "Your luck? It was me, you venomous idiot! I set that destiny charm on you so that you don't die after Di Tian stopped looking after you!"

Violet blinked in surprise and finally looked at the imperial figure that possessed a face similar to Ah Yin but something was quite different about her aside from physical oddities.

"You... became a beast?" Violet questioned.

"She isn't Ah Yin, my partner from that time, I mean."

"That's right, I am Ja Yin."

"The name and face are too similar. Is that supposed to clarify my doubts or confuse me further?" Violet inquired.

"How about we sit down? Here, this has served its purpose," Ja Sun sent Violet's heart scale to her as she caught it with a conflicted expression and soon chose to settle. She may have not seen Ja Sun for almost six years but she was excited to meet him nonetheless but something about him made her feel quite complicated. Just the varying degrees of 'strong' scents on him that may have defeated her with a single look was troubling her to no ends much less his own... well, 'pull.'

---

"I see... so... you're that Three-eyed Golden Lion," Violet looked at Ja Yin with surprise. Decades ago, she was sought after by Di Tian due to her human mutation.

Just like a human may permanently gain bestial traits due to their Martial Soul, Violet was a 1000-year-old Lamia Beast who gained a human mutation over her humanoid physique. That's why her skin was similar to human rather than coarse and green hailing from the Lamia-kind.

"And you are a 100000-year-old beast?" Violet felt a little dull while looking towards Zi Ji who modded plainly and then finally looked towards Ja Sun with an incredulous expression, "And you defeated the Beast God to become the new Beast God?"

Fully enjoying her expressions, Ja Sun snickered, "Isn't that great? The previous one couldn't help you... no, to be precise, he didn't want to teach you but study you if you were a threat or not. I'm different."

"A threat?"

This was new information.

Ja Sun, after understanding the origin of cultivation and its history, from at least one source, felt that Di Tian hadn't appeared in front of Violet to teach her and help her but to realize if her odd mutation would let her break through the problems of beasts and their slow comprehension or not... and that's why he left her in plight.

Violet, despite her problems, had one of the highest potential out there. Not as great as his own or a few of spirit masters in his team like Oscar but she was certainly close to Daoliu if Ja Sun had to estimate it.

"Yep, a threat," Ja Sun smirked, "But as I said, I'm different. I love threats and peace. I feel both of them are necessary for me to live a happy life so here I am, trying to figure out a way how you can be an even greater threat to them."

"Them?" Violet's felt her vision swim. Despite the introductions, she couldn't understand what was going on, however, he didn't mind it and pointed up with an innocent expression, "Of course, them. Those who overlook us from heaven. The Gods, Violet. You better believe I'm going to make you one in no time."

"Eh?"

"Yoooooooooooooo!"

*Faints*

Needless to say, Zi Ji's exclaim, Ja Yin's robust gangster call, and Violet's physical loss of consciousness was a completely different reaction to his words.

---

Once she woke up, Violet still glanced at the two beasts cautiously. Ja Sun, she could trust, due to him saving her twice at this point. She and Ja Yin didn't have the best relationship in the first place. Di Tian seemed more than caring for Ja Yin back then for obvious reasons and it had caused a knot to form in Violet's throat but now that Ja Yin had revealed in the human tongue that she was the one behind all those 'lucky' saves Violet had experienced in her most perilous moments... she did not know how to feel except embarrassed and grateful.

As Ja Sun had noted, the Three-eyed Golden Empyrean, Ja Yin, aside from Ultimate Strength Attribute also had an evil attribute. No two evil attributes are necessarily the same for they are a collection of laws and attributes that directly oppose the way of 'domestic' heavens due to their otherworldly origin.

Aside from a bit of affinity with all the same elements as Ja Sun, Ja Yin had an affinity with the attribute of Destiny. It is as it sounds. Ja Yin could voluntarily tweak someone's destiny.

By itself, Destiny was an attribute that could be considered a subcategory of time attribute due to its relationship with the future but the very act of shaping someone's destiny was considered against the will of heaven and thus— evil.

Violet, as Ja Yin stated bluntly, was destined to die. However, due to Ja Yin's interference, this conclusion didn't come to pass as the influence of the Destiny Attribute would come into play. If she is destined to die in some circumstance, to balance things out, someone else will die in her stead. And thus, almost all her pursuers would end up dead usually.

However, this couldn't be mistaken as immortality or invincibility.

Ja Yin has to use her own life force to even utilize such a force.

It was similar to how Tyrant Eye directly expended his life in an effort to directly destroy Ja Sun's soul origin with a mix of time and nameless evil attribute but he failed to do so and ended up being devoured by Ja Sun for the remainder of the three spirit rings instead.

"Thank... you... and sorry..." Violet hung her head low while she had her large serpentine body coiled into a comfortable seat on which Ja Sun lay lazily and pointed out, "Man, I forgot how comfortable your body is!"

His hands rubbed the soft and warm scales despite their ability to defend against weapons. His comfortable sight made Ja Yin's eyes twinkle, "Fine, I forgive you... for whatever you apologized. Let me rest on your tail—"

"Oh, fuck off," Ja Sun snorted, "Violet, screw her protection. I'm the new Beast God, right? I'm going to impart you teachings that will make even Di Tian... dark green with envy. No need to share yourself.

"...yes," she lowered her head, her thick violet locks covering a good portion of her face and head while Ja Yin scowled, "It isn't fair!"

"Heh, look at that. I'm going to teach Violet about arrays and also teach you life lessons. Maybe I am a good teacher... I guess I learned from the best individuals."

After all, 'Teach' gave him more life lessons than most and Qian Daoliu was a kind and generous master in his own ways. The idea of him being remotely close to their nature made him quite pleased.

"Um... then, will you accept a request of mine... Master?" Violet whispered. The tenderness in her tone made Zi Ji and Ja Yin frown for a second as she took out her heart scale once again and presented it to Ja Sun, "I want you to have it—"

"Ah, no keep that. It's useless to me," he shrugged, making Violet stun with shock as her serpentine body stiffened around Ja Sun.

"Useless?"

"Well, yeah? I'm going to teach you amazing things. If you want to gift me something, make it so that you create it. Your heart scale may be symbolic to you but what does it have to do with me?

Isn't it easier to understand that I would only remember a gift that you make from your newfound skills?"

Violet turned to look at Ja Sun with a surprised expression, not expecting such a response. A brilliant smile immediately took place over her lips as she revealed sharp fang-like canines that only served to alleviate her sensuality as her eyes narrowed down into pleased slits.

"Then I will make something brilliant."

"I hardly doubt you can outshine the gift I made for my master," Ja Sun smiled as he reminisced about the pack of condoms that could inflate easily above a meter.

"What was your gift?" Zi Ji questioned. But Ja Yin already knew. Ja Sun truly regarded it as an important memory of his and thus the Golden Empyrean knew of it.

"I gave my master the gift to control his future..."

Ja Yin rolled her eyes, "That item is devilish! Why would you make something that can stop you from increasing the size of your pack?"

"Master, you have a pack?" Violet questioned instantly.

"I don't have a pack."

"He does," Zi Ji snorted, "A Beast God without a pack is a joke."

"Maybe that's why Di Tian lost so badly," Ja Sun shrugged, making Zi Ji swallow her words.

After a better half of the day spent talking and revealing the properties of cultivation and its connection with the soul origin, Ja Sun revealed to Violet that she could neither have the cultivation by living longer or getting spirit rings. But heaven, despite its existence, is fair in its way.

Such a disadvantage is balanced out by a great fortune that they had yet to discover but Ja Sun was sure that it was somewhere inside Violet. So, once she was assured that her cultivation could finally improve, the human-beast was excited beyond belief.

Yet, even if he or Zi Ji didn't need sleep, the same wasn't true for Ja Yin and Violet which...

Well...

"I feel like I'm buried in heavens..." Ja Sun mumbled slightly audibly. The section of the forest had completely darkened and only he and Zi Ji were awake. However, as she rested a bit farther away, Ja Sun was locked down by Ja Yin who possessively wrapped her legs and hand around him... but, Violet's lower half coiled around both of them as her voluptuous assets and Ja Yin's generous portions both cushioned the sides of his face with their warmth.

Zi Ji chose not to reply but Ja Sun couldn't help but think of something at this point.

'Man... Ah Yin will lose her mind once she someone similar to her with bigger breasts... she's already wary of roses and calls the plants whorish...'

Of course, despite the mock concern, Ja Sun now wanted Ja and Ah Yin to meet each other even more than before and see what kind of chaos they can cook up against one another.

"Mh... not my tail..." Ja Yin whimpered in her sleep, providing Ja Sun with vital information as Violet mumbled in her sleep, too, "I... don't like human clothes..."

"Damn, Zi Ji... did you and Bi Ji sleep with Di Tian like that all the time? I should have become the Beast God long ago."

"Don't be stupid!" Zi Ji hissed.

"Yeah, you saying that won't stop me from being stupid," he admitted with a smirk and closed his eyes, enjoying his share of heavens without an ounce of shame.

***

A/N: For those who don't know, Violet looks like Medusa from Fgo, the tiamat version.

***

Shoutout to Richard, Musakhulu_, CiekawyNick, joao goncalves, MasterClass007, DENSYS BRATANI, and Xolone M!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patre on.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

44