Double the Ja Sun; Double the Fun (1)
824 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: You may notice a shift in how I write the smut now. It's more direct. As in, I have started to use less indirect words like 'shaft' 'dungeon', and stuff and use more direct and adult words. This change came after I began reading a few 18+ works on Questionable questing. Anyway, I am enjoying writing smut in this way, makes it more... I don't know, smutty? But I'm very much interested in what you think of this kind of lemons so do comment and let me know~

Btw, it might be a little S/M without latex and stuff.

Ps: For those who are about to type— oh, clones, disgusting, self cest and what not... there's a difference. Ja Sun's own thoughts and emotions are the same. The Death Astral Combatant IS Ja Sun. Instead of shadow clones like Naruto with their own will, there is only one will here and that's Ja Sun's. Again, if you don't like this stuff, you may just skip the next chap since that's where I'll be going all out... or try to go all out, heh.

I posted the last bit because I know explanations still fall short when compared to preference and I don't want the readers to feel forced. You're here for fun, not to be subjected to things that aren't important to the lore of this fanfic. While others who like smut can just go through with this.~

***

*Thud*

Ja Sun was pressed against the wall. His body after being refined alongside Ja Yin was similar to a weak 100000-year-old beast— terrifyingly strong— so any odd shove against the wall didn't hurt him. It came from passion, after all. He had two women in his room, one a Titled Douluo without a Title like him, and the other one ruled over the masses as the pure Spirit Pontiff.

All for him.

That's why he didn't let himself lose his control against Ja Yin and other women like Xiao Bei and Violet despite their advances. Why would he ever want to misplace his desire for Ah Yin and Bibi Dong by exchanging them for someone else? Sure, he might get them later but he would rather wait for THIS. Their hands over his chest and thighs. Their fingers traced his crotch and massive bulge. Their hot exhales and mewls tickled his furry ears as he kept his spirit transformation to have such a weakness... fuck, beast ears were sensitive and Ja Sun enjoyed his ears being touched and exhaled against!

"You slut," Ah Yin growled, "Did you enjoy when that Ja Yin continued to rub against you?" The blue-haired menace had a sadistic glint in her eyes as Bibi Dong supported her. Both of them cornered Ja Sun against a wall as their fingers hooked against the waistband of his pants only for his clothes to dissolve into his body as his cock sprang up in excitement.

"Yep," Ja Sun grinned, "Every second of it as her ass continued to grind against me. Why? What are you going to do?"

Matching his lurid, excited grin as he truly expected and anticipated things to get rough, Ah Yin chuckled softly, one of her hands reached towards his hair and grabbed a fistful of his silver man before pulling it back with a rough yank, leaving his muscled and toned neck unprotected to Bibi Dong who stood on her toes and licked it hotly. Bibi Dong's fingers enjoyed the smoothness of his fur and the velvety feeling it brought alongside his shredded muscles.

He was a hulking being during his spirit transformation, after all! One of the reasons why beast martial soul users actually got laid more than tool users was their spirit transformation.

"We'll punish you, of course," Bibi Dong snarled, heavily breathing in Ja Sun's scent against his neck and gently letting her teeth sink into the base of it and drawing some blood as her gaze grew hazy with the sheer poison in his body that only acted as a pleasure mechanism at this point, "Beast God? What a joke~ You're our slut before anything! You can whore around but when we want it, you'll be here, cornered and begging to get punished!"

'All there is holy— wow! She learned some hot words!' The three of Ja Sun's eyes widened as Ah Yin nuzzled against his right ear before biting into it, too, making his erection throb harder as their other hand reached down. While Bibi Dong held down the base, Ah Yin had her hand wrapped around the tip smeared with pre cum and firmly pulled back.

"That's right," she whispered, "Just how many bitches you've already attracted, huh? But poor Beast God, he panted and waited for us. So, Beast God... no, should I call you correctly? Beast Slut, beg for it. What do you want?"

She pulled back and crossed her arms under her lovely and perky breasts as she was already naked while Bibi Dong was in a ravishing purple lingerie who also smirked and pulled back, enjoying the change in pace since she'd always been dominated by his presence.

Huffing loudly, with his face and bare chest slightly flushed as he refused to heal the trail of blood leaking down his neck and marring his perfect silver fur, Ja Sun grinned without an ounce of shame.

"What do I want? I want you! I've waited to fuck the two of you but that ain't all! I'm a Titled Douluo. Fuck it. Call me the Beast God Douluo or Evil Grandson Douluo. But once I fuck you, I'm about to keep my other promises, too. Better be ready."

Ja Sun's words, his sheer grit, and intensity sent Ah Yin and Bibi Dong into a daze, and when they realized what he was on about... a faint flush covered their pale faces but Ah Yin didn't let up and she remarked, "Beg."

"Hehe, and after I've done that, I'll find Xiao Bei, Zi Ji, and even Erlong. Violet and Ja Yin, too. Beg? Fuck off. I'm the Beast God... just a bit on the neck and a nibble on the ear ain't enough to make ME beg. Sweethearts, you better capitalize on it and try harder or else," Ja Sun licked his lips, revealing a predatory grin as he stroked his cock slightly, "I might be the one making you beg."

Indeed, just because he liked getting pushed didn't mean he'd reward half-baked efforts with rewards as heavenly as begging. It was nowhere enough!

Ah Yin's eyelids twitched but she didn't mind it. Instead, she whispered, "Petals... better close your eyes now. You don't want to see what's about to take place." She regarded her Spirit Soul— Yin-Yang Petals and as her Blue Silver Goddess Vine reached out and bound Ja Sun in a few seconds. His hands and legs spread out completely in an X-shape as he was suspended midair while Bibi Dong reached forward, "You want to get punished so bad that you'd encourage us?" She smirked, her elongated nail trailing down his chest as he grinned, "Supreme Pontiff, don't forget we're at war. Make your move and be cautious of mine... because I will leave you breathless and begging for more. Your ass did always like me, after all."

His words managed to get under Bibi Dong's skin as her grin grew equally despicable. Those who knew Bibi Dong the slightest bit would consider her a dignified individual. But those who knew her for what she really is, would realize that the pot was equally black in her case, too. Poisonous at that!

Her pink pupils turned viridian green while a tiny spider-web pattern appeared on her forehead entirely green in color. This was her realm of self. She can seamlessly control the shift of both of her spirit transformations without delay! But right now, all she needed was her hands turning sharper and eight lance-like green spider legs appearing behind her.

This was an evil-attributed Soul Devouring Spider Emperor but what kind of attribute it really was... Ja Sun only found out today as her hand gently touched his chest, "I suppose it's right. It would not do for a Supreme Pontiff to be in such a deplorable state so don't mind if I tilt the battle in our favor."

"Battle?" Ja Sun chuckled as he felt his soul origin being suppressed. This is what she used on Ground Devil back then and now she used it on Ja Sun, too. She can devour soul origin and suppress it as if a curse. He still didn't know what this attribute is called but it's quite the skill nonetheless.

His left paw tore from the constriction and he gently stroked Bibi Dong's cheek, causing her smile to turn sweet from indecent as he whispered sincerely. She expected him to... actually try and be wholesome. What a naive gal she was to think that when caught between a Bastard and a traitorous minx.

"There are three of us, and there can only be one winner... I'm caught... who do you think is next now that I've also allowed you to temporarily suppress my soul origin?"

Bibi Dong's eyes widened. She hurriedly turned to face Ah Yin but it was too late.

Blue Silver Goddess Vines directly bound Bibi Dong as they wrapped around her breasts to make them squeeze together and jump out of her lingerie. The vines then wrapped her knee and turned her back towards Ja Sun while suspending her midair, too.

"Ah Yin, I thought..." Bibi Dong's eyes were wide! That's why she has trust issues!

"Of course, we can plan things together," Ah Yin licked her lips, "But Ja Yin seriously made me annoyed and how can I not vent it on the two of you?" She leaned forward, gently pecking Bibi Dong's pillowy pink lips, and whispered, "Do you know how long I've waited to ruin the two of you?"

Bibi Dong's eyes widened. When facing an utterly dominating Ah Yin and now paired with a sluttily submissive Ja Sun cackling without a care, Bibi Dong felt her crotch twitching. Her clean pussy lips twitched with strange anticipation as she felt her ass being rubbed against Ja Sun, his cock buried deep in between her ass as the curve of his girthy tamer rubbed against her gradually soppy lips. She was highly expecting to get pumped right there but Ah Yin wouldn't have it. This was about HER and not Ja Sun or Bibi Dong.

"Of course, I know you want to remain pure until the marriage," Ah Yin whispered, "So, I can at least help you prepare your offering with the sap from my Blue Silver Goddess, Supreme Pontiff."

Ah Yin kissed Bibi Dong deeply this time as she stood on a platform of Blue Silver Goddess to keep with their level as her hands spread Bibi Dong's bubbly butt before shoving a lubricated finger up her butthole as Bibi Dong's eyes widened and she groaned against Ah Yin's lips.

Ja Sun's gaze, meanwhile, lingered on the contact as his free left paw held Bibi Dong's waist and he continued to grind her wet lips against the length of his very anticipative erection.

"There," Ah Yin pulled back, grinning playfully as her fingers traced Bibi Dong's butt while leaving her butthole twitching and lubricated. Before the flushed Bibi Dong could complain, she felt Ja Sun pull her back once again. And as a 'helpless' woman, all tied up with her tight rear ready to be plowed, she bit her lips with her viridian green eyes hazy with lust, "You two are beasts!"

"I am one," Ah Yin smirked.

"And I'm their god," Ja Sun shrugged, pressing the tip of his cock against her butthole and she instantly felt him pushing forward.

"But you, Supreme Pontiff... are the real slut. Now that I think about it, making a condition of keeping your purity until marriage only allowed you to explore so many other options~" Ja Sun chuckled as Bibi Dong glared and tossed a look over her shoulder, "You're one to talk!"

"Yin~ sap her mouth," Ja Sun grinned, biting his lips as he slapped Bibi Dong onto the entire length of his mast as her pupils lost concentration right then and there while her lips parted further only for Ah Yin to flick her finger and a smooth Blue Silver Goddess vine filled her mouth!

"Nnngh!" Bibi Dong glared sharply at that but Ja Sun and Ah Yin wouldn't stop. He made it clear with his frantic pulls and constant humps forward just how much he wanted this and as Bibi Dong's spirit transformation ended with her lost of concentration and her eyes rolled up into her skull as she began enjoying her throat fucked in tandem by Ah Yin, the Blue Silver Goddess realized how smart she was to let Bibi Dong have the first go.

"Mmhh~ Ngh, ghh!" All Bibi Dong was left to do was groan against the vine shoving in and out of her mouth, training her throat while Ja Sun continued to fuck her ass. Each thrust made her butt jiggle, much to his delight, while her vaginal walls contracted, a short squirt leaking at times as the spirit masters of their level would only feel pleasure due to the intensity. Not to mention both of them had the fortune of the Death Spider Emperor in some manner as their toxins made it more pleasurable.

Feeling a little left out due to her own selfish mechanism, Ah Yin gazed at Bibi Dong's rather voluptuous breasts bouncing up and down and smiled. She bent down and took both of her nipples into her mouth, sucking and ravishing her breasts.

"Ah!" Ah Yin yelped when she felt her ass being spanked roughly. She instantly looked back, finding another Ja Sun grinning at her. No, this wasn't a mindless clone... it was HIM.

She didn't need to know that this clone was being controlled by half of Ja Sun in the form of the Death Astral Combatant to understand that she had underestimated him slightly.

"I told you... get down on me hard when you had the chance..." Ja Sun, both of them, spoke with an uncanny sync as he tore from Ah Yin's shackles and pulled Bibi Dong on the platform where Ah Yin stood. The other Ja Sun, on the other hand, pressed Ah Yin against Bibi Dong as she scoffed reluctantly. Of course, she was reluctant because he had the upper hand but as she felt something hard press against her sapping lips, parting them wide and further pressing her walls tight, she exhaled hotly against the almost mindless Bibi Dong and pouted, "I still don't like Ja Yin!"

"Don't worry, she'll grow on you. After all, Ja Yin is just like me," Ja Sun cooed as Ah Yin scoffed softly.

***

Shoutout to Rene!!

Read 60 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

32