Godly Beating (2)
189 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ja Sun never wanted to use it... sure, attacks worked in a relative manner and NOTHING is absolute unless one held absolute strength itself. Yet... THIS stretched such boundaries of absoluteness.

Evil.

It's not an act of immorality. It's a rule. A law that does not exist under the canopy of THIS heaven and some other governing body. So, what is 'Evil' in this world would be a simple law in another world and what happens to be a simple law in this world may be Evil in another. But things aren't this simple. 'Evil' laws that remain... are akin to viruses for this world that Heaven itself couldn't remove after so many years. So, any 'Evil' attribute that remains by itself is extraordinary and Ja Sun held two such attributes.

One— through his martial soul— Evil Title.

And the other one— Through the domain embedded on his Evil Title by Evil, Blood, and Slaughter Eggs—

Innate Domain: The Battlefield of Madness.

"What... is this?" Qian Xunji, the recently ascended God who was slowly getting in sync with the very heaven he wrestled away the rule of Blood from, felt that very connection cut off. He was still a God... but not in the realm he was supposed to 'govern.'

His slitted bloodied pupils gazed at Ja Sun cautiously. The experience itself showed that the 'mortal' in front of him was 'vile' and 'evil'. Just the manner in which Ja Sun manipulated spatial laws wildly exceeded Qian Xunji's expectations as he had spent almost five years in a single cave and prepared for his ascension whilst contesting with Redstar! Had he been around... he would have known better.

God or not.

Crown or not.

The battle with the Sage should not be picked easily.

Instead of replying, and more than eager to set the God with a jeweled Bloody Crown on his head straight, Ja Sun let a creepy throne of bones, with hundreds upon hundreds of sharp bones fanning out from behind, rise next to him and looked at the Throne with a sick smirk over his lips, "You still can't feel it?"

Ja Sun questioned instead. While Qian Xunji observed his surroundings. The world had turned... grey. It was surely a domain and Xunji could even feel an overflowing lust for the blood from his surroundings but he could not wield this intent due to the sheer slaughter intent... and an enigmatic force... that 'judged' him. As if a higher authority was present in the surroundings that...

Xunji's eyes widened slightly while Ja Sun sat on the throne. His torso leaned forward and his cheek rested over his clenched fist as he continued to observe Xunji's expression.

"What... law is it?" The God questioned again as Ja Sun, aware that 'Evil' wasn't a law but a category of outside laws hummed. A part of him wanted Xunji to flail around after the remarks he passed for his wife... but Ja Sun burned that gentler side of his. The three of his eyes narrowed and he remarked, "Equality."

"Impossible!" Xunji growled yet the words made sense.

Heaven within heaven.

A law claimed only by the highest authority and fought for by Heaven itself for Heaven alone shall remain just and fair...

Within the grasp of a mortal's palm. If that wasn't the definition of sin and evil then Xunji didn't know what is. Yet, the laws of blood and slaughter that erupted from Ja Sun and felt so detached from him at the same time threatened Xunji further.

"Go ahead," Ja Sun smirked, "Make a move. At this moment, you aren't a god and I'm not the Beast God. The Both of us... are weak, puny humans at best."

It was as he said.

Despite his control over laws, this Domain remained true to its name— Madness!

Not only did it deprive the enemy of all their physical, mental, and spiritual strength but the user, too. A battlefield with absolute fairness.

Yet, letting out a mocking sneer, Qian Xunji gripped his God Tablet tighter and replied, "Evil attribute or not—"

"SHUT UP!" Ja Sun's roar thundered that very instant with the domain itself shivering and the countless strands of slaughter intent suddenly threatening to erode Qian Xunji's senses. Seeing the man's petrified expression, Ja Sun snorted coldly, "Bitch, if I wanted to hear your explanation of God Tablets and see you fail... then I wouldn't have whipped this sweet stuff out. Sure, in the divine realm this domain may not be as appreciated but this here is my world. Cunts like you..."

Leaning forward with a malevolent grin as a white hand made of slaughter intent suddenly formed next to Xunji's neck and gripped his throat with crushing strength.

It would seem that things weren't as FAIR as they seemed in the beginning. Then again... Ja Sun decided what really was fair in this world aside from turning mortal.

"Cunts like you need to shut the fuck up and do as I demand, got it?" Ja Sun gave a boisterous laugh as the hand seized the god and suddenly smashed him into the ground while filling Xunji's body with irrationally cold and terrifying killing intent. Yet, mortal or not, some divine qualities of God couldn't be hidden and Xunji snorted with his head twisted back grotesquely. Despite the injury, Xunji stood up. His neck let out guttural popping sounds and his head snapped back in its correct position. However, Xunji frowned and looked at the palm-sized tablet in his hand.

It... really wasn't working.

A God Tablet is a God's Divine right over a law that they would slowly comprehend further. It also had other uses. For instance, inducing a tribulation of the laws that they governed and thus, Xunji could induce a tribulation related to the law of Blood at any time. However, it didn't have any effect now.

Slowly, with his heart racing against his chest, Xunji turned to face the mind sitting on the throne of bones as if testifying to his murderous spirit. Despite being coated in dark-silver fur with darker stripes and wild but holy silver mane and golden pupils that glowed divine... the man only invoked slaughter in his presence. As if ghostly, sharp claws dug into Xunji's skin, drawing out the blood that he should be in control of.

With his vertical, slitted golden pupils still narrowed down in calm but devastating killing intent that threatened to erode away what Qian Xunji is, Ja Sun drawled, "What is it? Don't you disappoint me after being a god and coming at me with an intent to kill. Did you really think you'd be welcomed by hugs and kisses after desiring what is mine with such sheer... frivolity? And they call me foolish and suicidal."

Qian Xunji stood rooted, unable to form a reply. Truly, what should have been a day triumphant return had turned into a devilish, uncontrollable nightmare that he couldn't step out of for he was the one who provoked this nightmare.

"Won't you move? I'm sitting right here, big guy," Ja Sun continued, "Or do you plan to... just take a beating? Is that all a God amounts to?"

He goaded with a smirk while staying entirely comfortable on his chair.

Being mortal despite such a great equalizer of a domain meant that Ja Sun still had no way to kill a God of Blood who most certainly boasted regenerative capabilities far greater than Ja Sun with his external million-year-old skin. As such... both of them were stuck. Things would have been most certainly exciting had Ja Sun waited for a little to whip this domain out but Xunji himself now had fallen into an absolutely passive position.

A Battlefield of Madness indeed... with no way to actually finding a definite victor but both the participants deep down knew who had already won this battle.

"Move," Ja Sun leaned back with a peaceful expression, "Or piss off. I get nothing by killing you so do leave your Divine Artifact and God Tablet. Don't you worry, only a god can break a God Tablet so... I only intend to study it."

He winked as Xunji's expression visibly cramped.

In fact, Xunji had let others go similarly when he was a young spirit master while demanding 'fees' in return. After all... it made no sense for a Young Xunji to enter a battle already won. Yet, today, he was on the receiving end of this 'ego' and it... made his usually rational thinking a little... twisted.

Silently, Xunji began walking towards Ja Sun. His expression was cold the entire time as if he didn't feel the sheer killing intent still escaping Ja Sun's being that he could barely endure.

Had it only been the Law of 'Fairness', things would have been fine but the domain that severed any and every causal connection was steeped with slaughter and blood laws. It was a wonder how Xunji hadn't already buckled over his knees but then again, the man survived Heaven's Personal Tribulation. He had to have THIS much mental capacity even if now a mortal.

Towering over Ja Sun, Qian Xunji narrowed his eyes, "You claim to have an upper hand. Try it. Anything you try... even this domain, in the end, happens to be a trick meant not to defeat me but stall the inevitable."

However, far from Xunji's expectations, Ja Sun didn't engage in further talks but instead, his leg snapped forward and struck Xunji between his legs. The attack was too sudden and unlike his more talkative demeanor, Ja Sun stared and frowned in confusion as Xunji's expression shifted from shock to pain and then disgust as Ja Sun held nothing back and surely crushed the God's nether region with a blow.

"The fuck you thought would happen, hmm?" Ja Sun stood up as even someone like Xunji needed time to recover from such a devastating blow and unlike his physique which recovered the next second due to the sheer quality, Xunji needed time to mentally register everything. After all, God or not, he was no Ja Sun who had even felt the pain of his veins shooting out blood from his entire body including his balls a few minutes ago.

Ja Sun was simply molded by the pain itself.

Gently gripping a fistful of Xunji's remarkably luscious red hair, Ja Sun's grin grew savage.

"Oh, I'm gonna love every pound~!"

Before Xunji could understand what was happening, his face was smashed into the ground with Ja Sun curb stomping over his head the next second.

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thu— Pch*

*Puchi*

His furry, clawed paw was warmed up by Xunji's brain matter in no time as his foot crushed his skull and let the dark red and greyish brain matter splatter out. The material itself seemed alive and wiggled and twisted on the ground while Xunji's headless body spasmed but betting on the fact that even after becoming a mortal in a relative scheme of things and losing his head Xunji would hear him, Ja Sun cackled, "I wonder what should I do next? Tearing what's left of your balls and shoving them down your headless throat? Skinning you and then roasting your body? Ooh~ Storing your brain matter and body parts as an unending source of divine material... sounds nice. It's not always a God can be so easily trapped in my domain, after all!"

Things like these would have been next to impossible because of Xunji's divine armor but it was entirely useless at the moment. There were ways to escape this domain, of course. Due to the sheer ridiculousness of this ability, the perimeter of Ja Sun's domain didn't reach past the mark of 1 kilometer. Heck, he didn't even use this ability on Di Tian because the Dragon had a body surpassing kilometers in length itself!

But as he said. Xunji got himself trapped and would pay dearly.

Ja Sun wasn't stalling Xunji.

This God was merely one in the long list of bastards that Ja Sun had made use of and true to his words, Ja Sun continued to dismember Xunji every living second of the day and let him regrow only to continue the process again while making sure to mark these 'living' materials with sealing inscriptions because Ja Sun was well-aware that a god of Blood would surely have many tricks to make use of these body parts once he is out of this domain.

With three days passing similarly, Ja Sun hummed at his handiwork as a small structure of flesh silently wriggled. Having fully vented himself out, he had a pleased smirk over his face. After all, Ja Sun had loads of divine material at the moment but he wasn't foolish enough to leave just yet.

Gods are dangerous if their recovery is anything to go by even after forcing to become mortal. They are simply organisms on a different level!

Thus... Ja Sun stabbed his hands into Xunji's recovering from before tearing out a crown and a bloody tablet from within as a high-pitched vibration evoked a shriek similar to a pained beast from the structure of flesh.

"Oh, don't be a bitch. I left you with these three toys for three days, right? But... I feel that Bibi Dong would want to have a 'word' with you later. Given how you're so fucking logical, I won't put past you that you would run off to the divine realm... not without your God Tablet now you won't be running anywhere."

Laughing, Ja Sun smacked the structure of flesh which had gotten noticeably slower in regeneration after losing its divine artifact and the God Tablet.

"See you around, Qian Xunji. Oh, and welcome to the Douluo Continent once again."

With that, Ja Sun disappeared and so did his domain.

And the moment Ja Sun disappeared, even without his Divine Artifact and God Tablet, Xunji regained the connection with the Divine and recovered in a few seconds— still too slow to be called a divine regeneration, but looking more haggard than ever, Xunji raised his head and let out a sharp and tremendous howl—

"JA SUN! I SHALL DEVOUR YOUR VERY EXISTENCE!"

He was no longer calm or 'god-like' and looked more human than ever as divine strength flourished around him and hundreds of kilometers around Xunji, including famous sea-port cities, were covered in the poisonous bloody miasma that left... nothing alive.

Too bad Ja Sun was no longer present to collect the soul origin and spirit bones from the surroundings once again.

***

Support the Fanfic through comments, likes, reviews and such (if the published site allows it—your boy's multi-site-nal!) and of course, the big P!

Shoutout to Impunity, Alan Adames, and Daniel Thomsen!

Read 60 advance chapters on—

Patreon.com/fanharem

12