Voyage Gains
168 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The start of the voyage was after a few days since Qian Xunji conquered the continent save for the King's Lair and this was itself after a few weeks that Ja Sun 'rightly' shared some of his spoils. By now, many things were changed.

For instance, Yuehua reached rank 60 and now sought to hunt in the open ocean... at an appropriate distance since a large portion of the aquatic creatures could not inhabit the poisoned blood-red sea near the coast of the continent due to a certain god.

After exchanging War Dragon's body and core since Erlong had a higher chance of forming a physical core, she traded for the Dragon's Mind Core and formed her mental core, achieving a breakthrough in her cultivation and reaching rank 86. It was just that... her manner of absorbing the core was a little 'south' from the norm, much to Ja Sun's and Ah Yin's illicit desires.

With the yin core already formed, Xie Xan had exchanged the spare yin-based core and the corpse of the scatter centipede for a yang-based core in the form of the Duskgold Dreadclaw Bear and his physique did improve markedly. Not only that, as Ja Sun guided, the yin and yang within Xie Xan came to a better balance, making his cultivation just a level better than Erlong— Rank 87 but at this point, who was the stronger of the duo remained a mystery with their skills evenly matched.

Meanwhile, the Raving Owl Core enhanced Hu Lana's already ravishing charm and charm-based skill while forming her first core— a mental core of Irresistible Charm, of course, should she choose to unleash on the right opponents. Unfortunately, her spirit soul: Charm Queen, was still a 10000-year-old beast and Hu Lana's breakthrough to the realm of Spirit Sage was least notable compared to others. But the sea was vast and with Ja Sun's methods that allowed a spirit soul to absorb a higher portion of spirit energy, becoming a 100000-year-old spirit soul was just a matter of WHEN and not how.

As the declared winner, Oscar's growth was the most startling. Even if he was only stuck at rank 70, he absorbed too much and only needed another spirit ring. That's right. A spirit ring and not a spirit soul. The man could only thrive with a variety of support effects for the rest of the team. After he absorbed the 75000-year-old Nine-headed Giant's Left Leg Bone, his cultivation reached rank 70. To be fair... he was already at rank 69. The moment he hit rank 70, his pseudo core consolidated and formed a spirit origin core that would most certainly increase his already devilish pace of cultivation. Ja Sun predicted that Oscar might just cover the entire large rank after gaining a spirit ring since the man decided to consolidate everything by absorbing his physical core and the other spirit bone he gained, too.

This particular couple had made a fortune as even Jun'er had yet another core in the form of Silver Pheasant's core for her consciousness and broke through to rank 84 and formed a bright silver core as opposed to her shadow spirit core and was only in need of a physical core.

This was just the most eye-catching growth.

Xiao Wu and Xiao Bie buckled down on cultivation with the latter benefitting from others' experiences, contact, and the constant breakthroughs around her that alleviated the general surrounding and reached rank 88. Xiao Wu herself formed her third innate ring and reached rank 32. While Xiao Bie could make use of an immortal herb, too, Ja Sun decided against giving her that treasure just for the sake of it. Not because he was being an ass. But just because of the most herbs he and Ah Yin possessed, none were based on charm which was the rabbit family's niche.

And that's why they planted a few such herbs in the portable blessed lake.

Bibi Dong, unable to hold herself finally, decided to enter into closed-door cultivation. She, of course, wanted nothing more to reduce Qian Xunji back to his mangled and rotten self. The conquest ahead... in the Sea God Island, merely provided a distraction and maybe, finally, even a home. But that wouldn't stop her from what she wanted. Knowing full well that two individuals she was leaving behind, one husband and one follower, would get restless now that she was back but not present... left both of them under the reigns of her sister by the bond of marriage and sharing a bed.

---

Bing Bing was positively annoyed. Now, she knew she didn't have to accompany others on this trip. She was perfectly content in the King's Lair... except she wasn't. Zi Ji has been her 'distant' rival and if the thought of the proud dragon bending over for a human was distressing enough and now, the thought of her getting even stronger since their 'leader' proposed a contribution-based reward system when they eventually land MADE Bing Bing tag along...

It SURELY wasn't for the fear that her Sister Snow had decided to journey together with the group... Oh, who was she kidding?

Ja Sun defeated Snow. He then further saved her. To a spirit beast, a humanoid one at that, strength and camaraderie prove to be a major source of attraction, the one that Snow never denied but never pursued actively, too. Just like Ja Sun who was having trouble enduring the changes within himself, Bing Bing and Snow were resistant to it. They felt these changes which made it all the harder for them.

"I hate this red sea!" Bing Bing glowered, her rosy-tipped nose scrunched up as the silver yacht traveled through the poisoned red sea at a steady, leisurely pace. She licked her popsicle aggressively and tossed a look to the side, watching Xiao Wu holding Xie Yue over her shoulders and enjoying the view. Not far from them were the happy couple. They really weren't afraid that Xie Yue would fall...

Oh, he fell a lot! But Ja Sun baby-proofed the voyage by having a spherical bouncy layer of protectiveness. It was also the reason why the poisonous fumes were filtered and their journey remained fresh.

Rolling her eyes at them, Bing Bing moved towards the head of the ship. It was only their first day on the travel and... she was sick!

Mentally, yes...

But physically, too.

Once she was certain that she was safe from any passing glance, Bing Bing whimpered and leaned against the brilliant surface of the ship as her honeyed-gold eyes flashed in discomfort. Now she could stay in her room... but it felt even worse in there as if she was imprisoned. So, truly, either she felt like a captive... or like hurling at a moment's notice.

"You got seasick, Sister Stinger?" Much to Bing's horror, she failed to notice the light skipping of the curious voice. It would have been easy if the taste of blueberry popsicle in her mouth wasn't mashing horrendously with the lukewarm salty wind and the constant trembles in her stomach and sense of wavy motion.

Looking up to a reasonably taller Xiao Wu, Bing scowled, "Don't call me Stinger! I'm far better—" she abruptly bit back her words and gazed at the smooth-skinned brunette, recalling that she was once a 100000-year-old beast, too.

"Stinger? Sister Wu, Stinger looks sick," Xie Yue suddenly jumped from Xiao Wu and into the ocean only to bounce back with a pleased 'whoo' and was caught by Xiao Wu.

"You should do that!" Xie Yue smiled, suggested, and climbed down Xiao Wu before leaving, calling out, "Mom... can you take me bathroom? I forgot the way!"

As the boy left, a pair of brown and golden pupils met and retained their silence. Revealing that she IS indeed a beast of prestige despite her human self, Xiao Wu kept her quiet.

An odd moment of dignity flashes in her eyes but this passes quickly as both the beasts show a shift. Xiao Wu's nose twitches for a moment and 'Stinger's' eyes narrow down.

"Oh, I thought I smelled you," An odd way to greet after pulling up in the corner but then again Xiao Bei rarely restricts herself to the more human norms and conditions.

"Mom~!" Like Xie Yue, Xiao Wu, too, throws herself into her mother's embrace. Seeing both of them enjoying the sudden hug evident from their long braided ponytails curling 'up' somewhat, Bing Bing lets out a muted scoff and diverts her attention to the red sea... before feeling sick all over again.

'Ugh... I hate this—'

"I thought I sensed you here," A rather velvety and comely voice stops the mother-daughter duo and pries away Bing Bing's attention from the sickness. The twin-tailed, emerald-headed girl's eyes widen and her popsicle-sucking lips widen to a rather undignified grin, "Sister Snow—"

She steps up to throw herself in Snow's arms but stops as she found Wu and Bei standing in between Snow and herself. Fighting away the blush and the uncharacteristic heating of her cheeks, damn the human body, Bing Bing clears her throat and looks at Snow, "Ah... hum... I was just watching the ocean..."

But nodding at the mother-daughter duo and still in her unblemished but somewhat deeper-necked snow-white dress, Snow passes through them and snatches Bing Bing's wrist before sighing and tossing her snowy white hair back, "You know sea makes you sick, why won't you stay in my room?"

Snow's tone holds a rare moment of indignance and she reveals the source of it not long after, "We cannot have an Ultimate Element user like you accidentally freezing everyone in the ship. Come on, the rooms are devoid of the effects of crashing waves. Stay in my room if yours feel too lonely."

Snow nods at the duo once again, keeping things civil, as Stinger is pulled away, she suddenly looked at Xiao Wu who was still in her mother's arms in a half-baked embrace before sending over a mental warning, "This isn't over."

Since Xiao Wu had yet to learn this trick, she only grins coyly and winked. If she was so easily afraid then the little rabbit would not have been considered a menace in the eyes of beasts far stronger than a Stinger who was pulled away like a child.

***

Alternate Title: Xiao Wu's After Every Booty!

***

A/N: Now, I am aware that there are too many harem individuals now as opposed to the five I had planned but this is how the character and story turned out. I feel that trying to find inadequate reasons for Ja Sun not wanting to have what he could... would be, well, inadequate. I don't mean to drop the ball so here I am... giving even the beasts some weird ass seasickness. What surprised me... is I never thought I'd enjoy writing Xiao Wu so much since she was a fucking mess for me in manhua... novel and anime versions were fine, especially the latter.

***

Support the Fanfic through comments, likes, reviews and such (if the published site allows it—your boy's multi-site-nal!) and of course, the big P!

Shoutout to Dzenan Belegic, Kirov Briggs, and Mark74497!!

Read 60 advance chapters on—

Patreon.com/fanharem

Join the discord.

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

9