Phoenix’s Cries of Pleasure (2)
564 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuehua never imagined THIS type of clothing could exist but... she did ask for training and her 'tutor' made it clear that she MUST wear this...

Hugging her arms under her breasts as she gulps when she realizes how scandalous she looks out in the open in such an outfit, Yuehua had an urge to run away. But the more courageous side of her... the part that she built with pain, experience, and adventure over the years prevails. She didn't want to run away. In fact, she was looking forward to it. She always looked forward to this day but never expected it to be so different.

And honestly... it would be weird IF they didn't have a thing for open surroundings. After all, Yuehua can't recall a day in the last few years where she didn't just rest under a canopy or play her zither out in the open for others to hear. What... DID make Yuehua a bit fearful was getting caught red-handed... or red-bummed, if the tales of Ah Yin and others are to be believed.

Unlike her, Ja Sun had reverted to his human form, at her behest. Something about maybe being a bit too big for her first experience... what a joke! He was sincere in training her!... Yeah, maybe not.

His gaze lingered on Yuehua's half-naked form. A light blue bikini top covered her breasts slightly and even slimmer hotpants snuck over her hips and snugly dug into her supple flesh somewhat. She had a pearl band around her waist that matched the pearl band holding her silver-blue hair in a ponytail.

Of course, helping Yuehua form this outfit with the golden wardrobe ring was easy.

Just as Ja Sun eyed her, Yuehua, too, snuck glances at him. Being in his human form meant that his hair was short, still untamed, and black once again. The green in his eyes didn't fade, however. Not since he became a sage. Still, him being fully clothed in her clan's sherwani seemed to check all of her boxes as he wore a verdant-colored outfit. It was comfortable, to be honest. More than training pants, too.

"Y- You look good... S- Sun..." Yuehua whispered in a stammer, her cheeks flushed and her heart racing against her chest.

"Oh, thanks, you too. I almost forgot the color of my hair," He brushed his fingers into his hair. Maybe he had gotten too comfortable with his spirit transformation? Then again, his fur was of premium quality.

"Yes... your hair is black..." Only NOW Yuehua rolled her eyes and felt second-hand embarrassment for her first-hand comment and promptly groaned while planting her face into her hands.

'Your hair is black? Is that the level I have fallen to? I could have said anything! ANYTHING!'

Looking at the amused Ja Sun from the gaps between her finger, Yuehua's muffled voice echoed, "Please... tell me that you've heard worse..."

"Much worse," Ja Sun nodded and lied. Honestly, what Yuehua said was equivalent to him pointing at Hu Lana when she was eight months pregnant with Xie Yue and calling her fat... okay, maybe not that diabolical.

She huffed and sat over the edge of the pool with an absolutely disheartened look. Her feet dipped into the pool.

"Sorry... I just..." She muttered, now worried for a whole different reason.

Chuckling, Ja Sun sat beside her. His feet, too, dipped into the pool and drenched his pants.

"You're nervous, I get it," He leaned against her, "I mean... you're still doing way better than Erlong... or me and Yin when we did it first."

"Really?" Yuehua looked at him in surprise, not really able to imagine him and Yin being awkward given their chemistry.

He simply grins and nods, "Oh, yeah, I was a mess. But I'm glad I have more experience so your first time is more memorable for you."

Surprising Yuehua, he adds, "It's a beautiful evening..." they looked at the orange sun melding with the blood-red horizon. Despite the horrifying situation... it did make up for the pretty scenery as he whispered, "Would you sing for me?"

Yuehua looked reluctant.

"What if others hear it?"

"They won't," Ja Sun assured and she believed his words.

Yuehua looks over at the red, bleak but beautiful horizon. Her lips part naturally as her comforting voice echoed in the most natural song of fire and blood. It would evoke heartache from listeners. Her voice would put aged wine to shame and Ja Sun was glad... that he got to enjoy all this.

---

Even Yuehua didn't know when she stopped singing or when she shifted onto Sun's lap. Was it once the sky began to darken? She certainly remembers the water in the pool illuminating by itself so the surroundings must have gotten dimmer.

Her hands clasped upon his, her fingers were interlocked with his as she felt herself pushing her lips further up into the warm sensation of his thin lips. She remembers them staring deep into each other's eyes but her eyes eventually drifted shut to further feel the kiss.

She realizes how caring he is despite feeling his calloused palms. He is intense, that's for sure. His crazy heartbeat made her own race wildly. But he continued to match his pace with her till she found herself... barely satiated.

Slowly pulling back, still tasting their partner on each other's lips, Ja Sun and Yuehua lock their eyes once again. Her face nuzzles into his neck somewhat like a little bird as she whispers, "That was... great..."

She wanted to say a lot more... but she sealed her lips shut as he leaned further into her and pecked her lips once again, not quite done yet... much to her gratification.

His hands escape her hold and graze up her bare arms. His soft, sensual touch sends jolts of comfort down her spine as her lips part further by themselves. When his hands eventually settle on her shoulders, he pulls back and smiles, "Yeah... this is great."

He doesn't really give Yuehua a chance to resist. Oh, she could, if she wanted to. But then again... she didn't just sing her hearts out for the night to end just like that. His thicker, tougher digits slide under the thin thread of her bikini top and tug them away to free her pale breasts topped by pink nipples that already poked out. The Bikini Top by itself melts into her body as Yuehua turns quiet... really so. Her head lowered and even her neck somewhat flushed as she watches in anticipation of how his hands reached down to cup her breasts and massage them gently.

His warm touch made her exert a soft, whimper against her will. After all, she could already feel him growing harder... thicker, and untamable beneath her ass and thighs. His hot breath constantly grazes down her neck and tickles her ear as she watches him firmly fitting her breasts into his palms.

Yuehua's charm wasn't in her exaggerated body proportions like Erlong's bust or Bibi Dong's butt. Instead, the somewhat slender woman projected grace even in the skimpiest of outfits. The kind of grace that Ja Sun desired to taint for who knows how long.

And proving to his desires, as if playing with her soft breasts wasn't enough, his left hand begins to trail down. The tips of his finger teased her waist through jolts of spirit energy and then unbuttoned her shorts, causing Yuehua to gasp sharply.

"S-Sun," she mewls, pressing her back further into his clothed chest as her wide, watery eyes look up with equal anticipation and fear. If she feared anything, him smiling and giving her a peck reassured her more than his words ever could. Yuehua still looked up, however. Her hands clutched up on his shoulders leaving her breasts to Ja Sun's right hand as she felt his left hand's digits coming into contact with her softer mounds down south.

As if this wasn't enough. As if his fingers gently rubbing her most intimate location wasn't enough, Ja Sun leaned down, his lips peppering her neck with tender kisses as she finally couldn't hold back the soft moan building up in the back of her tongue. It was embarrassing to admit but Yuehua had already removed her panties before Ja Sun's fingers snaked down. And now... she appreciated him not bringing it up. Her hips bucked slightly when he spread her entrance open against her shorts. She was wet, already. She felt hot. Her body was as ready as her mind when she demanded 'everything' from him.

Turning her head sideways in embarrassment for what she was about to do, another lurid mewl escapes her lips as the shorts around her ass dissolve into her body, too, leaving her naked save for the pearl waistband. Oh, she knew how dirty she looked WITH the strung pearls around her waist. She snuck a glance down. Her lower lip trembled as his fingers didn't stop. His breathing was still hot but steady without a hint of surprise. And this made her feel even more... humiliated somehow.

It's as if... Ja Sun EXPECTED her to be this 'low.' To be this skanky.

And the truth wasn't far. Yuehua IS an absolute freak all things considered... it's just that she's in a team that dilutes her situation given how each one of them had more scandals under their belt.

After a while, Yuehua's thighs clasp down tightly against his wrists, a louder cry of pleasure escaping her lips as she squirts over his fingers and pants. Her breathing soon regained steadiness as she suddenly looked up and gasped, "I- It's just... I mean, could we just..."

Oh, her cheeks and ears felt so hot as she looked away once again. Her bare cheeks felt his cock throbbing against her for a while but she simply got too carried away. Her lower lips quivered even now. Her innards still clenched at the thought of what's to come...

"We can," Ja Sun agreed, his somewhat huskier tone made her gulp as his pants disappears into his body and makes his cock spring up in a jolt in between her thighs. Her eyes widen for a moment and then she lets go of Ja Sun's shoulder. Understandably, as the flat of his twitching, excited member rested over the flat of her crotch, Yuehua couldn't help but touch it. Gingerly. Her fingers felt how hot and big it felt. If she was Lana, she might have even commented 'Fat and juicy' under her breath but she COULDN'T... even if it was.

She was scared... but she lean back and widen her legs apart. Using one hand to spread open her entrance as her tight little pink quim twitched, Yuehua tried to alleviate herself and when she failed to do so and align the tip of his shaft against her, almost slipping, too, Ja Sun held her waist with both of his hands and silently held her up. If she wanted to take it... if she wanted to be the one who brings the massive shaft to spread her open... to hit her deepest spots... he let her.

Taking a deep breath, Yuehua descends slowly. She feels the bulbous tip already larger than her nubile entrance prod into her... spread her. She's already slick after having one explosive orgasm and even though it hurt for a moment, her well-warmed and prepared cunt of hers spreads and accepts her lover. A sharp pain suddenly made her wince but she's had worse moments. The trickle of blood mapping down his veiny shaft wasn't enough to stop her and she continues to descend until she feels herself filled to the brim.

She didn't look down but she knew she failed to swallow him down completely. However, she was far from disheartened. Leaving his thighs, her hands once again coil around the back of his neck, and her head shifts sideways as he leans down to peck her shoulder while moving her up and down with his tight grasp over her waist.

Obviously, she felt strained in the beginning but soon, the voice that sang the beautiful song of fire and blood began to moan. Her juices dripped and mixed with the initial trickle of her blood. There was a sense of excitement in Yuehua as she felt... liberated. Why wouldn't she? She's the stickler who kept yapping about manners and whatnot but here she was, with an adulterous accessory of pearls around her waist and her body filled by a man... a man she's come to admire and love. She had her lips locked with him in a sloppy, tongued kiss. She came on him AGAIN as his fat and juicy cock hit the best spots that she never knew she had!

It was thrilling. She was out in the open! She was cumming into the open pool meant for all!

If nothing else... today's tutoring did allow Yuehua to understand that she wasn't that different from her teammates when it came to certain things... certain... positions.

***

Alternate Title: Corruption of Phoenix; Yuehua's Into Seggs

***

A/N: Yuehua was ALWAYS a slut... she just needed a little nudging... maybe a little cowgirling~

***

Support the Fanfic through comments, likes, reviews and such (if the published site allows it—your boy's multi-site-nal!) and of course, the big P!

Shoutout to Deividas Seputis, Tyler H, and Jamrad Likely!!

Read 15 advance chapters on—

Patreon.com/fanharem

Join the discord.

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

10