Chapter 1 – A girl with a third leg
130 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 - A girl with a third leg

"Aubrey, you must behave always, okay?" A rather old feminine voice rang out. It belonged to a white haired old lady whose back was slanted down. 

In front of her was a little girl whose hair was deep black. Her eyes were golden brown, shining like the stars. 

"En. Aubrey will do her best, she will not waste the efforts grandma has done." The little girl promised. 

"Good girl, just remember, you can't regret. " The old lady replied and patted the youngster's head. 

"Mm. I'll never regret------

The little girl's words were cut off, her charming loveable voice could no longer be heard from then on. 

__________________________________

Aubrey slowly opened her eyes, revealing amber colored eyes that was similar to a cat's. She stared at the sky, lost in daze, only returning back to her senses after a sharp sunlight hit her face. 

"Ow.." 

She quickly shut her eyes and rolled to her left as it was the most shaded area. After rolling to that place and landing prone to the ground, Aubrey lazily puffed her cheeks and groaned in relief. 

"Hmm?" 

Aubrey opened her eyes and took a quick look at the place she currently was, she had not taken a look at the place earlier because she quickly dozed out. 

Now that she was more awake, she realized that she was in a forest because of the abundant number of trees surrounding her. 

She just recently arrived in this world, to be more specific, just a few minutes ago. 

Being forced to reincarnate, Aubrey wasn't very happy. Her wishes were ignored as God pushed her into something she refuses. 

Although wanting to complain, Aubrey was a mortal, and she knew that Gods were more of higher authority so her complaints would be nothing much. 

As the action have already been done, Aubrey decides to enjoy this life. Hoping that she would gain freedom to sleep, unlike her previous life where she was forced to remain awake with no single time to rest. One word she could describe her past, terrible, then that's that. 

  Aubrey pushed both of her arms to ground, feeling the soft grass underneath. This was very strange to her, as grasses were supposed to be pointy and would bring itch if in contact with skin. She used her arms as support to make her body rise, slowly making her stand up after some difficulties. 

Now that she finally stood up, Aubrey became aware that her new body was short, making her feel slight discomfort as she herself knew how tall she was in the past. She was even taller than guys at most, so having her height decrease, it was very hard to get used to it.

She looked down and took a glance at the clothes she was wearing. It was a one-piece greyish brown ragged cloth that was up to her knees, and there was a slightly up to the knees short pants underneath. 

As she was inspecting her body closely, her movements stopped when she saw what was in between her legs. She was supposed to take a look if she was wearing underwear inside the short pants but what she saw made her stunned. 

Her female private area was replaced by a male's.1Should I say, "was replaced by a dick?" 

Thinking that she must be seeing hallucinations, Aubrey poked it with her index finger. And it was true, not some illusions, leaving Aubrey nonplussed. 

"I...am a boy?" Aubrey spoke out and held one hand on his2Let's call her as a he from now on. chin. It was very unbelievable that he turned from a she into a he. But anyways, he met God so this would be possible. 

"There's nothing wrong with becoming a male anyways, at least, I can stand while peeing." Aubrey proudly placed both of his hands on his hips. 

"By the way," Aubrey looked at his arms, raising them forward. "is my appearance the same? It should be, right? Just that my hair would be shorter than usual," After speaking, Aubrey noticed that his hair did not shorten, In fact, it was more longer. "this...." As he pulled a couple of strands near his shoulder, he found out that his hair color was different. In the past life, he had black hair, in this life, he has dark yellow green hair. 

After being surprised and shocked a lot, Aubrey could no longer open his mouth and gasp. 

To confirm if his new body had undergone more changes, Aubrey looked around and by luck, found a river. 

He then leaned forward and stared at his reflection and he couldn't help but scratch his ear. 

"What is this? Why do I look a lot like a girl, which I totally was, but if they to set my looks like this, there's no need for a gender change. This is really confusing.." 

In the reflection, was a pretty young girl with dark yellow green hair and yellow eyes and also, 'She' was a bit tanned. 

"Looks like a girl, but gender is boy." Aubrey spoke out and accompanied it with touching his chest, "Flat, no bumps. I'm definitely a boy, wonder how fun it is to trick other people." Aubrey closed his eyes that were upturned. 

Ha ha. 

Aubrey laughed and then yawned. He had only taken a short nap earlier and now, he felt really sleepy. 

He squated down and took a handful of water and drank it, after filling his thirst, Aubrey walked back into the spot he was laying down earlier. 

Feeling the soft grasses underneath his feet, Aubrey let himself fall down and quickly dozed into sleep. 

He had used his brain this much, now he must recuperate. 

As Aubrey was asleep, a golden orb then suddenly appeared beside him. 

"It has been already a few hundred years since I came down to the mortal realm." 

The familiar way of speaking, it was God. 

She had followed Aubrey after finishing the rest of her job. 

100 souls have been just reincarnated, now she is here to finish her unfinished work. 

Announcement
The rest of the chapters will be soon updated at Friday. Sorry for the low updating speed, I just can't stop reading.

6