A Day with Lili IV
287 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed and the day shifted into the night, after which the sun began to rise as Orario welcomed the dawn of a new day.

Knowing Lili, Nox went to the meeting point at Amour Square, an extremely popular lover hotspot in Orario, half an hour earlier than they had planned.

Even that early in the morning, several pairs of lovers were already meeting there, most likely to start a whole day date, just like Nox and Lili were planning to.

Most importantly however, the was a tiny beauty seating at the fountain in the center of the square, seemingly having been waiting for her lover for quite a while now . . .

'How long as she been there? I can almost see the morning dew having formed on top of her.' Nox thought to himself while approaching Lili who seemed so lost in her own world that she did not even notice him approach.

Something he found strange as the usual Lili would have spotted him miles away like hawk, especially since she was specifically waiting for him.

What Nox didn't know, was that Lili had indeed been sitting there for quite a while, so much so that there was no point in focusing as when she sat down, it was still nighttime.

In truth, despite having resolved to go to bed early to be at her best for the date, she was not able to sleep at all, rolling around in her bed until the middle of the night when she finally gave up and just began to get ready.

Chugging one of the most powerful energy potions that Nox provided to his members as part of the supply package for dungeon crawling, which was supposed to keep one in tip top shape for three days of intense expenditure of energy, Lili began her preparations in the dead of night.

She soaked in a perfumed bath, being careful not to get water on her hair which had been done the previous day, dressed herself in the clothes she had bought the day prior, put on some light makeup which she was not very used to and spent about two hours obsessing over each and every detail of her appearance.

The makeup took the most time because due to the fact she rarely used it, Lili kept feeling something was off with the way she did it and so kept fixing it or even redoing it several times.

Still, she was eventually satisfied but even though she was full of energy thanks to the potion and fully ready to go on her much awaited date with her beloved Nox-sama, there was a slight issue.

There were still hours left before the appointed time.

They were to meet at dawn but after sunrise, during the day but as of that moment, the moon still shone bright in the starlit night sky and the sun had yet to show any signs of rising.

Unable to hold still and have patience however, Lili simply decided to go ahead and make her way to Amour Square where the two were to meet in order to spend the whole day together.

Despite her overwhelming earliness, the excited pallum still walked at a fast pace, seemingly racing to get to the meeting spot even if there was absolutely no point in doing so.

As she arrived, Lili noticed the place was expectedly deserted. It was indeed a hot spot for lovers but even the famous Amour Square saw no traffic at such an ungodly hour.

Lili sat down to await Nox arrival, which was scheduled to occur in "just" a few hours. There was a big fountain in the middle of the square and she chose to wait there, sitting on the edge.

As time passed and morning approached, dew began forming over Lili and even though her enhanced constitution would prevent her from getting sick over just that, it would probably still ruin her preparations to look her best by messing with her clothes, hair and makeup.

Thankfully, she ha a very nice product to fix that, a magic item of Nox's creation, a bit of a prototype for a commercial product.

It was supposed to keep oneself in pristine condition, preventing dirt or other foreign substances from dirtying the user and even keeping humidity away. It also stopped one's clothes from becoming crumpled though if they were disarranged, that would still need to be fixed by hand.

With such a wondertool in her hand, Lili had no fear that the long wait would ruin her well crafted adornments for the upcoming date and so, her mind wandered off, imagining what her day would be like while time slowly trickled.

The odd pair of lovers started to come around some even before the sun had risen, to meet their paramours, showing the passion still burned bright, even so early in the day.

These pairs of lovers were the younger and more innocent ones, those who did not yet know the pleasures of spending their nights together, otherwise, they would not be dragging themselves to the Amour Square and would rather be either sleeping besides their significant other or enjoying a bring morning with them.

And it was after all of this went on that Nox finally arrived at the appointed meeting spot. Plenty early if the agreed upon time was taken into account but incomparably late if one was to use Lili's time of arrival as the reference, though doing so would be most unreasonable.

Sporting a wry smile on his face while wondering how long his diminutive admirer had been waiting, Nox approached Lili.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

9