Hunt For Evilus XII
175 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"More importantly, there is going to be a chance to weaken our enemies, possibly even mess up major plans before they can get out of hand. We are going to take this chance to probe them while taking two of their members out of the equation." Nox confidently declared.

"""What!?""" Finne, Tione and Tiona who was still quite new to the group were shocked at the sudden declaration.

The others, far too used to Nox coming out with random plans, ideas and items that always seemed perfect on the other hand, were completely calm.

"If Nox says it will happen, than it is probably safe to bet our lives on it." Was the kind of attitude they adopted when it came to such situations.

Well, as a responsible second in command, Riveria did not follow the crowd in their blind faith and fully planned on hashing the details out with her leader but she still saw it as something typical. Nox always seemed to have all the answers to most questions worth asking.

"Mind explaining more about this so called chance?" Riveria got to work.

"Naturally, I will explain. That said, it's not that complicated as far as execution goes." Nox instantly replied.

"In at most a couple of days, Ais is probably going to be approached by a robed fella, the one that gave Lulune her job." He then started to explain while everyone listened intently.

"He is a guild representative and will request Ais' help with a matter related to another "Seed". The Hermes Familia will also be involved in the matter and it is all but certain you will encounter two of the Creatures in this little venture." Nox continued, speaking the latter sentence directly to Ais.

"So I should accept?" Ais asked with her usual clueless looking airhead expression.

"Precisely. I will hang around in the shadows and take both of them out once they show up." Nox responded.

Ais however, had a difficult expression on her face, seemingly wanting to say something.

"Something you want to say? Though I can imagine what it is." Nox said. bidding the sword princess to out the words stuck in her throat.

"I want to try and fight them first." Ais got out in a low voice.

"Can't say I'm surprised but fine." Nox responded.

Complaints were about to be launched from multiple directions bu Nox just held his hand up and shut them down.

"I'll be right there, if things start turning bad, I'll intervene. There is really no issue if she wants to take a stab at it first. Even if she dies I can still bring her back from the dead so even though I have no plans to let that happen, even the worst case scenario is reversible so it's fine if Ais wants to have a go herself first." He explained, assuaging everyone's concerns.

"I just want some action and thinks its unfair. I know you won't let anything bad happen since you're there." Aisha honestly declared with a smirk beneath her veil.

Lili, who had become a battle junkie completely opposite of her attitude in the original series also nodded in agreement. The two of them just wanted to have a good scrap against a high level opponent and Ais was about to take two of them.

"Alright, alright. Let us do it like this. There will be two creatures so one of you can go reinforce Ais. How about it?" Nox made an offer.

Lili and Aisha immediately locked eyes with each other.

"I guess Aisha is the more prudent choice since she's reached Level 6, you'll get your chance in the big op Lili." Nox decided.

*huff* Lili huffed but as it was a decision Nox made, she accepted it right after with no real complaints, she knew he was right as well.

Not only was Aisha stronger, she was an attacker specialized in dealing with singular powerful enemies, as such, she was very suited for the task at hand.

"What is this big operation you mentioned?" As always, Finn caught on to the most important piece of information within Nox's words.

"No comment." Nox replied with a rather annoying smile plastered on his face.

"Why are we even here then?" Finn then questioned.

"'Cause you were partially involved and Riveria and I decided it was best to warn you about the threat and not leave the Familia blind." Nox straightforwardly replied.

"So basically, we're supposed to just stay ready and focus on protecting ourselves while you deal with the enemy in your way?" Finn continued to question with a raised eyebrow that communicated a rising irritation.

"That just about sums it up." Nox nodded.

"Screw that!" Tione shouted from the side.

"If you think that kind of crap will pass then you're dead wrong Nox!" She further made her anger and dissatisfaction know.

Tiona worked hard to calm down her sister but Tione was having none of it.

"And don't think you're getting away with joining this little secret group without even mentioning te matter to me! Since when do we keep that kind of thing from each other!?" She blamed her sister.

Alas, Tiona's temper was also quite fiery and being Tione's twin sister, she knew exactly how to cause maximum damage.

"I was just trying to save you from the harsh truth that I've successfully got the man I love in such a short time after I truly fell for him while did not make a single itty bit of progress in years!"

The entire place immediately fell into total and utter silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR weeks ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novels Kage of Kages and FATE of DxD, do check them out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

9