Chapter 2
794 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

“I apologize, Miss Mimi, but I still fail to understand what you mean when you talk of ‘games’ and ‘real life’,” Mister S.A admitted as he idly brushed his whiskers.

“This isn’t real, this is just a dream,” Dwight kept repeating as he began to tug at his mint-blue hair. “Yeah, I haven’t slept much lately, I’m just freaking out or something…

“I can kick another pressure point, if you’d like a reminder that you’re alive,” the suit-clad rodent offered as he jumped onto the busty avatar’s shoulder.

“N-no thank you, I’m good,” the 35-year-old gamer replied, again clutching his feminine forehead. “I just…I just need to process what is going on.”

It had been a rough day for Dwight Hock, where it seemed as though he truly was imbedded into the cute, anime-like girl with massive, beachball-sized breasts that was of his own creation. Every sensation, every touch. It felt completely real. While virtual reality had made incredible advancements by the 22nd century in terms of movement and control, there was no technology that came close to being able to mimic touch and stimulate the Human nervous system. Heart racing, as while it was insane to even consider, the avid gamer had to accept that there was a slight possibility that he had somehow been warped to another dimension.

“Alright, so I’m either passed out in a coma, or I’m legitimately in a different reality that looks like the game of ULife,” Dwight chuckled to himself. “Nope, not crazy at all, not at all…”

“Um, perhaps you’ll feel better if you tell me where you came from,” Mister S.A suggested invitingly, patting one of his little paws on the busty woman’s shoulder. “Go ahead, you can vent. I’m all ears.”

Glancing over at the pint-sized mammal sitting by his head, Dwight was unable to stop himself from bursting into tears and blubbering like a child, the anguish of seemingly being stuck in a game and Mister S.A’s comforting, British voice causing him to spill everything.

“I’m not a girl, my real name is Dwight Hock,” the mint-haired beauty sobbed. “I was just trying to play a game called ULife, but you’re not supposed to be able to feel anything in it. You can log out whenever you want, everything that happens to you under your control. But this…I don’t even know what this is!”

The brown and white hamster listened intently to the well-endowed avatar explain “her” life story. It took several minutes, where Dwight was left gasping and choking as he wiped his tear-filled eyes on his slender arm while he finished the long-winded explanation.

“Very interesting,” was all that Mister S.A had to comment at first. “A visitor from another world, plunged into this one. Stuck in the large-chested body of a character that was supposedly his own creation. Fascinating…”

“You don’t believe me, do you?” Dwight sighed with a light smile as he struggled back to his feet, once again battling gravity with his titanic chest. “I can’t blame you, it probably sounds pretty stupid.”

“No, stranger things have happened here before,” the insightful rodent replied, leaping from the gamer’s shoulder and landing back on the pavement. “Heck, I’ll even assist you in finding a way back to your world, if it’s possible.”

“You’d do that?” Dwight asked as he wiped his nose on his arm.

“Sure, I actually owe you one,” Mister S.A replied, where he continued his explanation upon catching the gamer’s bewildered look. “You killed my last target for me, allowing me to finally retire from the profession. I no longer owe anyone anything, I’m free!”

“You’re a hitman, who do you have to answer too?” Dwight inquired, still curious about the rodent’s career.

“I might be a killer for hire, but I have a policy where I only kill criminals,” S.A explained. “Not petty thieves or anything, but real, murderous, back-stabbing crooks. Of course, this landed me a lot of powerful enemies, so I was always bouncing back and forth, killing people for other people in order to save my own hind. But now, that’s finally over.”

“Well, I honestly didn’t mean to kill this zombie dude,” Dwight chuckled, still finding it absurd that he’d accidently killed someone with his cripplingly-heavy breasts. “But no worries, I guess. I mean as long as he was a bad guy.”

“Moving on, I think I might know of a place that will be able to help you with…that,” Mister S.A continued as he began to walk, nodding towards his accomplice’s chest. “Come, follow me. It’s only a few blocks away.”

“A few blocks?” Dwight muttered, before suddenly clutching his back as he began to follow the hamster. “Ah shit, the pain! Frig, that hurts!”

The perverted gamer’s back felt as if it were on fire as the strain of constantly having to lug around his heavy mounds had finally taken its toll.  Gritting his teeth, Dwight sucked it up and kept gingerly inching along after the hamster into the darkened tunnel that they’d been in front of.

Emerging from the other side, Dwight blinked under the late afternoon sun as the pair entered a street, where it was then that the player noticed a few more similarities to ULife. Though there were roads, there wasn’t a car in sight, where the winding streets served as elongated footpaths instead. The diverse cast of people walking these roads were also heavily reminiscent of the game that had supposedly been brought to life, where men, women, humanoid animals, aliens, monsters, and anything else that one could think of, all walked along together as if it were the most normal thing ever.

“This is no different than the game,” Dwight remarked as he and his hamster companion passed an anthropomorphic giraffe that was talking to a short, three-tentacle alien. “Of course, that made sense in a videogame, but if this is real life, then how?”

“Everybody is created differently,” Mister S.A replied with a shrug. “Why, what do people look like where you’re from?”

“Well for starters, they’re all normal, proportionate Humans,” Dwight chuckled.

“Normal Humans, all of them?” the well-dressed rodent laughed. “How dreadfully boring.”

The conversation helped the walk seem faster, though Dwight couldn’t deny that his whole body was aching as he exhaustedly carried along his anchor-like boobs. Thankfully, they soon turned the corner and reached a small building nestled between two of the city’s towering skyscrapers. Also constructed out of grey concrete like a majority of the buildings, this shop-like structure looked run-down and heavily dilapidated, where the faded letters “SSVC” read over the top of the entrance.

“The Southopolis Special Victims Center,” Mister S.A explained. A furry green monster with an oversized left leg gruffly brushed by the pair as he limped towards the front doors of the building, his single eye giving “Mimi” a once over as he disappeared inside.

“None of us are created the same way,” the rodent reiterated. “Some of us are born into bodies that give us great abilities, and life is a breeze. But some of us, however, were dealt a crock of shit and given bodies that make life a day-to-day struggle. Volunteer clinics like this one aim to try and alleviate some of the more debilitating aspects of some peoples’ physical forms.”

“Like these?” Dwight asked as he put a hand under each of his wobbling breasts and fruitlessly tried to push them up. “Oh yeah, I don’t think I want to see titties ever again if I can get rid of these.”

Leading them into the clinic, Mister S.A approached the receptionist and got an appointment ticket for his new acquaintance, where the two then took a couple of vacant seats at the far corner of the waiting room. Looking around at the old chairs, raggedy magazines, and atrocious artwork lining the walls, Dwight shuddered as he was reminded of some of the terrible, dingy walk-in medical clinics from his hometown. His eyes then drifted to the different people that populated the lobby, seeing an anthropomorphic reindeer who lacked legs, a male Human who seemed to have toy trains for feet, and a giant caterpillar with a cat’s face that was hunched up in the corner.

“Pardon me, Miss, is this seat taken?” a Human man asked, pointing to an empty chair on the other side of Dwight.

“Nah, go ahead,” the busty avatar replied, looking closer at the man’s bizarrely-yellow skin. At first glance, the guy looked relatively normal save for his lemon-yellow complexion, but looking closer, Dwight noticed something familiar about his skin and hair.

“Ah, that’s a cake skin, isn’t it?” Dwight asked. “Food-material skins always cost so many Upoints for some reason, that must have set you back a bit.”

“You’re right! I was born made out of yellow cake, and with chocolate frosting for my hair.” the man replied as he extended his hand, seemingly ignoring the question about the supposed cost of his appearance. “I’m Kyle Iced, I come here once a week to get bug spray massaged into my skin. Keeps the critters from trying to eat my sweet, fluffy exterior.”

“I’m Mimi,” Dwight nodded, shaking the cake man’s hand. “I’m here for…well, guess.”

“Well, it can’t be for your nonexistent sense of humor!” Kyle laughed, slapping one of his knees. “My skin must have cost a lot of Upoints?  You can’t ‘buy’ the skin you’re in, my dude.”

His face going red as he again forgot that he wasn’t dealing with fellow gamers anymore, but supposedly real, sentient people who inhabited the strange characters that resembled those found in ULife, Dwight let out a nervous chuckle as he rested his arms on his pillowy breasts.

“I guess I’m hoping that the people here can help me do something about these things before my back gives out,” he smiled as he gave one of his boobs a slap, before turning down to the rodent on his other side. “They’ll be able to help me, right, Mister S.A?”

The hamster who’d led Dwight inside was merely sitting still in his seat, seemingly engrossed in a magazine titled “seed-munchers weekly”, where his small paws comically held the large pages up to his face.

“5 signs that show you’re not eating enough sunflower seeds? Preposterous!” S.A muttered to himself as he flipped the page, where Dwight just shrugged and turned back to Kyle.

“Number 35, ticket number 35, please,” a woman’s voice could be heard near the front desk.

“Oh, that was fast,” the hitman rodent said as he set aside the magazine and picked up a red ticket with the number “35” written on it. “Lets go, Miss Mimi- ah, sorry, I mean Mister Dwight, was it?”

“You can just call me Mimi for now to make it less confusing,” the gamer whispered to the hamster as he slowly lifted himself out of the chair, his breasts doing everything in their power to keep him weighed down.

“See ya lady, I hope you can get your boobies shrunk,” Kyle said as he waved to the pair while Mister S.A and Dwight headed for the front of the room, where a bizarre woman with a clipboard was waiting for them.

Looking her up and down, the gamer was struggling to find the words to accurately define the peppy girl, who was wearing a red and white striped, ruffled dress that cut off above her pale legs. Dwight could only describe the lady as a lovechild between Ronald McDonald and the Wendy’s girl, where she stared at the two from behind a face of white clown makeup and a big, red nose that matched her equally red pigtailed hair.

“Good afternoon, my name is McWanda, and I’m going to be your case worker today,” the young woman said pleasantly as she looked down at Mister S.A, before drifting her gaze towards Dwight. “Now before we get started- would either of you care for a burger?”

“What? No- no thank you,” the hamster replied.

“Sure, I’ll take one,” Dwight said with a shrug, generating a broad smile from the clown-faced girl.

“Awesome! I just love hamburgers. I love making them, and I love making them for other people!” McWanda exclaimed as she led the pair into a room that resembled a doctor’s office. “Wait here, I’ll go grab you one!”

Leaving the rodent and the busty anime girl in the room alone, the pig-tailed woman disappeared for a second, before reappearing a minute later with a piping-hot sandwich in her hand. Dwight, meanwhile, was trying not to laugh at the absurdity that was a girl who resembled a mashup of two fast food mascots being obsessed with hamburgers.

“Alright, so the extremity that we’re having an issue with…” McWanda began as Dwight started to happily munch away at his burger. “…is your boobies? Well, I can definitely see why they could be an issue.”

“She was howling in pain the entire walk over here, yes,” Mister S.A piped up. “I reckon that their combined weight is higher than that of the rest of her body. Is there anything you can do to make her life easier?”

“Yes, I have two options actually!” the red-haired woman exclaimed again as she looked down at her clipboard. “We could give you a breast reduction surgery, but that’ll cost you 150,000 Upoints.”

“150,000? Yikes, I must have only 5000 or so lying around,” the suit-clad hamster remarked.

“Only 5000? I thought a hitman would be making a little more than that!” Dwight stammered as he crossed his arms over the hindering mounds on his chest.

“Pardon me, Miss, but weapons and five star hotels are expensive,” Mister S.A retorted. “Surely a man of my caliber would not be expected to stay at some roach motel while I’m hunting a target?”

“Well I had like 210,000 Upoints, but that was on the actual game of ULife,” the busty avatar admitted. “And if what you’re telling me is correct, then I’m no longer in a game, but supposedly in a ‘real’ life!”

“I don’t mean to interrupt, but option number two is free!” McWanda piped up, her long, red pigtails bouncing as she smiled at the pair through her white make-upped face.

“Oh?” Dwight and S.A asked in unison. “What is it?”

“These delicious vitamin D gummies!” the clown girl exclaimed, holding up a clear plastic container filled with red, candy-like drops. “Vitamin D promotes bone growth, so carrying those planet-sized boobs might be easier after you take all 60 tablets. Ooh plus, they’re mixed berry flavored.”

His face falling, Dwight sighed as he took the gummies from McWanda, looking at them with a scowl, “thank you, Miss McWanda,”

“Please, call me Wanda!” The clown girl insisted. “By the way, I couldn’t help hear you mention something about being from a game or whatever?

“Thank you for your time, Miss, but we ought to be going,” Mister S.A interrupted as he beckoned Dwight to follow him. “Shall we continue on our journey, Miss Mimi?”

“Well you see, this might sound absolutely crazy to you people or whatever,” the avid gamer began, completely ignoring the hamster walking towards the door. “But I’m actually from a different world. See, there’s this video game called ULife, and-”

“Be careful, Dwight, you never know who you can trust with that information here,” S.A warned, catching Wanda’s attention.

“Dwight? I thought your name was Mimi?” the clown-faced girl asked.

Due to his social ineptitude, Dwight had developed narcissism and unwarranted self-importance, where he got a big head over his many internet safe spaces that he dwelled in while living in his studio apartment. This led him to enjoy talking about himself, and he ended up spilling the beans about everything to Wanda.  Everything about the events from earlier that day, to him seemingly getting stuck in what was supposed to be a virtual reality game to him, and finally to moving onto more vivid details about Earth and the society to which he originated. The red-haired woman seemed particularly interested when Dwight began talking about how there many fast-food burger restaurants were competing with each other and the tons of variety, where even Mister S.A seemed to begin listening intently while the well-endowed avatar described her reality in great detail.

“Wow, that’s amazing!” Wanda exclaimed after the spiel was over. “So you’re some gross, slobby man that’s stuck in that ultra-busty girl that you apparently created? That’s incredible.”

“I mean, I didn’t say gross or slobby…” Dwight replied solemnly as he lowered his head. “But yeah, that’s the gist of it.”

“And then you’re helping him find a way back to his reality because he…helped you commit a murder?” the clown girl then asked the well-dressed rodent on the floor.

“There is a little more to that story,” Mister S.A chuckled as he momentarily removed his sunglasses to wipe them off, revealing his dark, beady eyes. “But yes ma’am, I’m going to do anything I can to help this young lady- er, man, sorry- get home.”

“Well this might sound crazy too…” Wanda began. “But can I come with you?”

“Wait, seriously?” Dwight asked. “You want to come with us? On a journey where Mister S.A and I don’t even know where we’re going yet?”

“No, not just that. I don’t want to just help you find a way back, I want to go with you! To your world.” the red-haired woman continued.

“Wait…what?!” Dwight and S.A again asked in unison.

Wanda went on to explain how despite her volunteer work at the SSVC being rewarding, she craved adventure and wanted to expand her horizons. Not only that, but she seemed enamored with the world that Dwight had described to her, wanting eagerly to explore it.

“Um, well, okay then, I don’t see the harm in you accompanying us,” the hamster chirped. “Is that alright with you, Dwight?”

“If you can keep those delicious burgers coming, then I say why not?” the elephantine-titted character smiled as he sneakily licked some spilt ketchup off of one of his breasts. “That sandwich was yum, I used to kill anything on bun back home.”

“You’ve got yourselves a deal! I’ll keep you two stocked with as many burgers as you can eat,” Wanda said cheerfully, a broad smile on her face.

“I prefer beef wellington, but sure, sounds great,” Mister S.A grinned as his nose and whiskers twitched.

With that, the three departed the room, where Wanda took a second to tell her bosses that she was leaving for the day. Dwight was rather pleased that he had obtained a new party member, and he found that he no longer really cared if he was stuck in a game or an alternate reality that resembled said game. For now, he was enjoying the adventure.

As the group left the clinic with their new, burger-serving, fast food mascot-like addition, they walked to the middle of the street to discuss where they should go first. Though they had the mission in mind, none of the three knew where they should go first- or even begin to look- for the first clue on how Dwight might get home.

“Well shoot, I feel even worse for not being able to help you more,” Wanda sighed as she watched Dwight struggling to walk with his humongous bosom, where he fidgeted with his pink tank top that looked increasingly close to ripping under the immense weight that it supported.

“Pardon me, folks,” a voice suddenly rang out from the SSVC behind the group. “But I couldn’t help but overhear one of you in there say that you’re from some kind of alternate reality?”

Dwight turned around to see Kyle, the cake-man that he’d briefly chatted to in the lobby, jogging towards the three before stopping right in front of them.

“Oh yeah, hey dude. Kyle, was it?” the player asked as he panted, out of breath from walking a short distance. “Yeah that was me, what’s up?”

“Yes ma’am, well allow me to properly introduce myself,” the yellow-tinted person smiled, before his face fell away into a sort of frown. “I’m Kyle Iced, a proud foot soldier of the Kyroshi Syndicate. I don’t mean to sound pushy, but my boss has ordered us to apprehend anyone who speaks of travel to different worlds or whatever. I’m going to have to ask you to come with me.”

“Wait…what?” Dwight chuckled. “Ky-roshi what now? What are you talking about?”

“The Kyroshi Syndicate, they’re a criminal gang that’s been spreading throughout the 6 realms that make up our world,” Mister S.A explained, flashing a glare at Kyle. “They’re nothing but a bunch of power-hungry losers who are trying to run everything from contraband, to the bloody power grid.”

“Ah, Mister S.A, the hitman hamster of Southopolis,” the cake-skinned man said with a smirk. “We’ve invited you to join our ranks many times, but you’ve always turned us down. It’s a shame, a man with your skills would fit right in.”

“Yeah, well, I worked alone until now, and my hitman days are officially behind me anyway,” the rodent replied as he adjusted his black tie, before beckoning to Dwight and Wanda. “Let’s just go, guys, ignore this ingrate.”

“I’m afraid that the big-boobed girl is going to need to come with me,” Kyle hissed as he began to equip a set of brass knuckles onto each of his fists. “At least until I find out what she knows about ‘alternate worlds’”.

The yellow-cake man then advanced even closer towards the trio, stopping just short of Dwight.

“Whoa hold on, don’t I get a say in this, dude?”  the gamer insisted as he trembled in place while a back spasm ravaged his aching body. “I don’t want to go!”

“Well, I hate hitting girls, but if I have to knock you out and drag you away, then so be it!” Kyle shouted as he raised his right fist. Before Mister S.A or Wendy could intervene, the self-proclaimed foot soldier delivered a brass-infused punch that ended up missing Dwight’s head as the target backed away, causing him to accidently hit the busty avatar’s left-boob instead.

The trio watched in what felt like slow motion to them as the assailant’s fist disappeared into the jiggly, fleshy expanse of Dwight’s breast, with Kyle’s arm sinking in almost to his elbow, only for his entire limb to come ricocheting outwards as his punch was bounced back out of the massive mammary with such force, that the cake-man’s arm bent backwards with an audible crack, where he immediately backed away, screaming in pain.

“Fuck! What the hell, that dislocated my arm!” Kyle wailed as he clutched his right shoulder while his arm dangled down limply.

“I-I didn’t mean to,” Dwight stammered. “Sorry?”

“Fuck you, now I don’t feel bad for doing this!” Kyle growled as he swung his left fist towards the terrified gamer, who this time ducked out of the way. This caused Kyle’s punch to miss again, hitting Dwight right boob instead, where the trio watched as the heavy punch was deflected by the elasticity and bounciness of the huge breast, sending Kyle’s fist ricocheting into his own face.

“Gah!!” the yellow-cake assailant gasped as blood began dripping from his bashed nose, causing him to again stagger away from the group.

Dwight barely caught sight of a small blur as Mister S.A now jumped high into the air, where the skilled rodent began falling just in front of Kyle’s face and was able to deliver a devastating roundhouse kick to gang member’s cheek, which sent the chocolate-haired man falling to the pavement, unconscious.

“That’s what you get, jerk!” Wanda spat as she looked upon the felled Kyle, before turning to Dwight. “Dang, Mimi, I’ve never seen anyone fight with their titties! That was crazy.”

“I didn’t even mean to do anything,” Dwight muttered as his arms trembled, heavily shaken up from the experience, having never expected to have to fight in the world of ULife. “What did that guy even want with me? Why is his boss interested in my origin?”

“Honestly, who knows,” Mister S.A replied as he turned away from the defeated man. “We’ve just enemies out of the Kyroshi Syndicate, though, so I suggest we vacate immediately.”

“Geez, in that case, do you mind if we swing by my apartment so that I can grab my spatula sword?” Wanda asked as the group began to hurriedly walk down the street. “I’m trained in the art of burger-fencing, so maybe it can come in handy.”

“Spatula sword? Hah, that was an April fool’s cosmetic one year,” Dwight chuckled, though he quickly shut up as he was overcome with panting while trying to keep up with the other two whilst painfully lugging his immense bosom. While he limped on forward, the exhausted gamer thought about the cake-man and the strange gang that he supposedly worked for. Why was the boss interested in people who spoke of alternate realities? It was then when Dwight considered a possibility that he hadn’t yet though of since he first began to accept that the bizarre world could be real: the question as to whether or not he was the only person from his world to be accidently teleported to the reality that seemed identical to the VR game.

I wonder…could there be others like me already out here?” Dwight thought to himself, before groaning while he attempted to carry his weighty boobs behind his new friends.

11