Chapter 3
485 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

The walk to McWanda’s apartment took only a few minutes- where for Dwight’s sake, everywhere that they needed to go to in Southopolis had been a short distance away. Still, the man-turned-bombshell was beside himself sweating as he laboriously lugged along the massive, beachball-sized breasts that dangled from his chest, wheezing as he gingerly carried the wobbling, gelatinous masses ever further. Mister S.A and McWanda had long since slowed down to allow their companion to keep up, where they looked over their shoulders with concern.

“Are you okay, Mimi?” the clown-girl asked, her ruffled, short dress fluttering as a breeze wafted down the car-less road. “Do you need to stop again for another break?”

“No, no I’m fine,” Dwight coughed. “Let’s just keep going.”

“Good idea, Dwight,” Mister S.A nodded in agreement. “There’s no telling if we’re being followed by more of those Kyroshi goons after what we did to that ruffian.”

The hamster hitman had been looking over the group’s shoulder since they’d defeated Kyle Iced of the apparently-criminal Kyroshi Syndicate, where S.A seemed increasingly paranoid that they were being followed.

“Well, worry no longer, because here we are!” Wanda exclaimed as they stepped in front of a soaring, gorgeous tower of seemingly-new luxury condos.

“You live here? Wow, I didn’t know the SSVC paid so handsomely,” Mister S.A remarked looking upon the large windows and furnished balconies, impressed.

“Not there, silly, the building next to it!” the clown-girl chuckled as she pointed slightly to the left, her finger directing the trio towards a two-story, significantly-smaller building. It wasn’t run down, but its rusty-brick exterior and cracked, ill-maintained windows left the small structure looking dated.

“Cool, the first floor is a Chinese restaurant!” Dwight observed hungrily, before stopping to clutch his back in pain. “Works for me, the less stairs I have to climb, the better.”

Mister S.A just sighed as the three shuffled towards the front entrance, where Wanda happily yelled something in Mandarin to the 4-armed, 9-foot tall reptilian cook that was washing vegetables in the restaurant, before leading her entourage upstairs. It was moments like this that reminded Dwight that the world that he was in was not the ULife VR game that it resembled, and certainly not the real world that he originated from.

Reaching the second floor, where the big-breasted avatar was close to fainting from exhaustion, the group entered Wanda’s apartment that was right at the top, and were immediately met with a bizarre sight. The furniture seemingly resembling the booths from fast food restaurants, Dwight and Mister S.A were quite shocked to see the walls and tables lined with burger-themed memorabilia. Pictures, posters, porcelain statues, and other oddities all featuring the iconic sandwich seemed to cover almost any free space in the apartment.

“Forgive me for not cleaning up, I didn’t expect to have guests,” Wanda chuckled as she skipped towards a door next to the kitchen. “I’ll be right back, just going to grab my spatula-sword!”

Waiting in the living room, where Dwight wasted no time in taking a seat on one of the restaurant-style benches to relieve his aching feet, Mister S.A hopped onto one of the metal, fastfood-esque tables.

“Psst, Dwight,” the hamster whispered as he adjusted his tie. “What do you think this lass’ favorite food is?”

Snickering, the two laughed to themselves just as Wanda reemerged from her bedroom door, holding a long, hilted, silver spatula in one hand and a plate of 3 burgers in the other.

“Care for something to eat, guys?” the clown-girl asked as she set the plate down on the table that the rodent hitman was standing on, before proudly holding her spatula up. “This here is ‘Server-Max’, my prized blade. Many great sandwiches were composed with it, and I assure you, it is as deadly as it is good at burger-flipping.”

“That’s cool that weapons here actually function,” Dwight said as he reached for the kitchen utensil to feel its sword-like hilt. “In ULife, they just sort of hang there like parts of your outfit.”

Mister S.A then hopped off the table to excuse himself to use the bathroom, scampering across the floor towards a door down the hall. Dwight meanwhile indulged himself in some of the hamburgers that Wanda had put out, smacking his lips as he greedily took a bite of one of the sandwiches. Watching the mint-haired, busty avatar messily eat confirmed to the clown girl that she was definitely observing a man in a woman’s body.

Crack

A loud crash startled Dwight and Wanda as the sound of breaking glass echoed throughout the apartment. Trying to bolt up, “Mimi” struggled to get out of the bench while the red-haired clown drew her spatula as she faced the large, living room window. Two shadowy figures swung into the apartment, where they stood side by side as they walked forward to reveal their faces. It was a pair of anthropomorphic animals, a couple of furries that were wearing…

“…Is that leather?” Dwight asked aloud as he looked upon the strange attire that the duo was dressed in. Smirking, a blue fox stepped forward, BDSM-style, leather kink-wear strapped across his body, leaving little to the imagination. His partner, a pink wolf, wore a similar attire as her generously-sized breasts jiggled in a bra of black leather, her hands on her wide hips which swayed hypnotically in a dark thong.

“I’m Whip!” the fox exclaimed as he withdrew a long, black whip from behind his back, cracking it against the floor.

“And I’m Paddle!” the wolf moaned as she pulled out a long, wooden paddle board, licking the sides of the kinky instrument as she winked towards the horrified duo that she and her partner had barged in on.

“We’re here for that big-boobied bombshell over there!” the two scantily-clad furries called in unison, both pointing their respective weapons at Dwight.

“Well, you’ll have to go through me first!” Wanda exclaimed as she waved her spatula-sword around, threatening the strangers.

“Mmmm yes please, mommy, hit me here,” Paddle grinned as she turned around, pointing her voluptuous rear end out as her exposed buttcheeks twerked slightly.

“Ewwww, no thank you,” the clown-girl groaned in disgust, backing away.

“Hold on, can’t we just talk about this?” Dwight pleaded, unable to take his eyes off of the disturbingly-sexy animals. “We were attacked first, we didn’t mean to cause a ruckus or anything!”

Just then, the bathroom door flew open, where Mister S.A emerged, grooming his furry face.

“McWanda, there is fully-functional grill right there in your lavatory! The preposterousness of it all!” the hamster hitman gawked, before analyzing the situation in the living room. “What’s going on here?”

“Mmmm, another furry friend!” the blue fox exclaimed, playfully swirling his whip around. “This just keeps getting better and better.”

“Heh, you shouldn’t have followed us,” the suit-clad rodent smirked as he pulled out a hamster-sized pistol from his pocket, before pointing it at both the furries that had broken into the apartment.

Two gunshots rang loudly throughout the room, where both the leather-clad assailants howled in pain as Mister S.A buried a bullet in one foot of each of them, where the furries collapsed to the floor, clutching their bleeding toes.

“We would have just left you alone if you said no!” Whip cried as he stared at the exit wound through his paw.

“I like it rough, but this is too much!” Paddle wailed as she fell to her back, doubling over in pain.

“Said ‘no’ to what?” the hamster hitman asked.

“We were just about to ask that monster-boobed beauty if she wanted to join our BDSM-guild!” both the furries whined in unison.

“WHAT?!” all others in the room gasped.

 

 

“Whew, boy am I sure glad that you know first aid as well!” Whip sighed with relief as the rodent that’d shot him bandaged his foot.

“Well I’m glad that you guys aren’t going to press charges!” Wanda laughed as she adjusted some gauze around the wound on Paddle’s paw.

“Nah, it was sort of our fault. We’re the ones who kind of just burst in here,” the pink wolf admitted, embarrassed as she nodded towards Dwight. “We saw your big-breasted friend there and thought that she’d make a great addition to our sex-guild.”

“We call ourselves the ‘Leatherheads’, we’re BDSM-enthusiasts!” the blue fox claimed proudly.

“Sex-guilds? Heh, that was definitely a thing in ULife,” Dwight chuckled, patting both of his massive boobs. “I’m flattered that you guys wanted me to join, though. I used to be a member of a few guilds myself, mainly this one fart-fetish group called the ‘Smelladdicts’”.

“Fart-fetish? That’s disgusting.” Whip and Paddle said in agreement.

“Yeah Dwight, that’s pretty nasty,” Mister S.A and Wanda concurred.

His anime-girl face flushed with embarrassment, Dwight sat back down onto the bench that he’d been sitting on previously. ULife was a game full of social opportunities, and many of those extended into 18+ kind of interactions. Similar to the gamer’s own busty character that he was presently stuck as, players could fulfill their sexual fantasies by creating avatars that reflected their most hidden, darkest desires. Likeminded kinksters would congregate into groups or guilds, and this extended beyond sex-enthusiasts. People would often form guilds to complete quests and other activities.

“Say, why were you guys so on edge anyway?” Whip eventually asked the group, staggering to his feet as he eyed his bandaged foot.

“It’s a long story, but someone from the Kyroshi Syndicate tried to take our friend here with them,” Mister S.A explained for Dwight. “They’re looking for people that claim to be from different realms, and I’m not talking about the 6 that we know…”

“A realm beyond realms?” Paddle pondered out loud. “Say, Whip, doesn’t that sound kind of like that fellow that Marge was seeing?”

“It does, but we were new members by the time she left,” the blue fox agreed. “I wasn’t paying attention when she’d bring him around.”

“Wait, so this Marge chick knew someone who claims to be from another world?” Dwight asked, stepping in. “And I’m not just talking about the realms here, like did this person ever speak of a place called ‘Earth’?”

“Earth? No idea what they called it, but old Marge would always brag about her foreign lover.”

“And where might we be able to find this ‘Marge’?” Mister S.A inquired next.

“Last I heard, she was working at the Fumageddon power plant in Acidystopia,” Paddle replied, cutting in. “Of course, she left the Leatherheads a while ago, so I have no idea if she’s still there.”

“Well it’s a lead worth checking out,” the gun-toting hamster smiled, turning to Dwight. “I’ll be honest, I didn’t know where we’d begin looking for a way to get you out of here.”

“Well damn, S.A, I thought you knew your way around,” the gamer teased as he brushed his long, mint-blue hair neatly to the side before addressing the furies in front of him “I guess it’s lucky that you guys broke in here.”

“Hell yeah, Whip and Paddle, here to please!” the fox and wolf exclaimed before slapping each other’s rears, and then turning to leap out the window. “Farewell, strange trio, and watch out for those Kyroshi goons! They’ve been all over Acidystopia lately!”

With that, the strange duo jumped out of sight, leaving a smashed window and a perplexed trio of characters in their wake.

“Those jerks could have at least left me a few Upoints to repair the glass,” McWanda snorted, rubbing her round, red clown nose on her arm while she put her spatula-sword down into a hilt that she’d worn around her knee-high dress. “Well, I’m pretty much ready to go, how about you guys?”

Nodding, Dwight sighed before again heaving himself to his feet, the plain black flip-flops that he’d chosen for Mimi already quite tattered as he made for the apartment door.

“You walk ahead, dear boy,” Mister S.A said with a smirk. “I’d hate for you to accidently fall on top of us while you’re going down the stairs. I haven’t forgotten how you killed my last target…”

“Do I want to hear this story?” Wanda asked sarcastically with a laugh, nonetheless sticking behind the top-heavy girl with their hamster companion. “Why did you want to be a girl with such big boobies anyway, Mi- I mean, Dwight?”

“Trust me, I’m regretting the decision every second,” the gamer moaned as he slowly began to walk down the stairs, the beachball-sized bosom hanging from his chest threatening to send him crashing down the steps as he clung to the bannister for dear life.

Upon leaving the apartment, the trio would begin the walk to their next destination. Having heard a rumor from the strange pair of perverted furries earlier, the group was going to head for the realm of Acidystopia to try and find an old guild member that supposedly knew of a person who’d come from another world. Though he was now enjoying his time in this strange, life-like dimension that resembled one of his favorite VR games, Dwight was consistently nagged by the question as to whether or not there was a way out. He hoped that there was an answer.

It was another slow journey, where Mister S.A and Wanda again walked ahead while looking back occasionally to make sure that their big-boobed friend was still with them. Around every street corner was a new assortment of strange people, where no two civilians looked alike. Meanwhile, the used and abused pink tanktop that Dwight was wearing begged for mercy as a small, consistent tear had begun to ravage the front, splitting it down the middle and threatening to spill the weighty breasts out for all to see. The gamer already knew where the threesome was headed, so he didn’t bother to ask, and instead decided to inquire about other aspects of the world.

“So what’s the politics scene like here?” Dwight wheezed, licking his plush, dry lips. “This place was just a game where I was from, there was no leadership or whatever since it was all players. But since this is supposedly a real place, who’s in charge?”

“It’s pretty simple, really,” Mister S.A began. “Each realm is run by a governor, who is elected by the people of the realm. These governors draft and pass laws, where a police force will enforce said laws and keep the peace. The realms all work together for their mutual benefit, but Southopolis arguably has the most power since they’re the most populated.”

“Interesting…” Dwight replied, scratching his feminine chin. It was neat learning how the new world functioned, though the lazy, unmotivated gamer didn’t care too much for the nitty-gritty. The conversation helped make the journey seem faster, however, so he didn’t mind hearing his new rodent acquaintance drone on as Mister S.A began listing a few examples of some of Southopolis’ past leaders.

Eventually, as the trio rounded a last corner, Dwight noticed that the area had gotten significantly busier. There were now groups of people shuffling along as they poured into what looked like a massive public park, where winding footpaths cut through the rolling grass and weaved between scattered trees and bushes. In the middle of this grassy slice of nature stood what Dwight had been expecting to see there: five massive, 20-foot high and 7-foot across doors that each glowed in a radiant, orange light. These were “The Gates”, the portals that the players of ULife could use to teleport to the other realms. In this new world, they appeared to serve an identical functions.

“The Gates, I’m guessing each one leads to the corresponding realm on the other side?” Dwight assumed, stopping to lean against a tree as the group entered the park.

“That’s right, and they’re free for public use, so I really have no excuse to not have travelled prior to this!” Wanda sighed, smiling as she shook her head.

There were also a lot of police officers marching around the area, their generic, blue cop uniforms standing out amongst the foliage as they helped direct people around The Gates and assisting anyone who needed it.

“The Southopolis Police Department, they’re the ones who keep the peace and order for this realm,” Mister S.A said, continuing his knowledge dump from earlier. “These guys are just regular humanoids in spiffy blue uniforms. You’ll find that the police forces of other realms are a little less conventional.”

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the well-endowed public drinker,” a familiar voice jeered, causing Dwight to jerk his head to the left to see Officer Kimberly march out from between two of the gates, her thick, stout legs moving her short stature towards the trio.

“Oh crap, not this chick again,” the mint-haired avatar hissed, where S.A and Wanda merely watched in confusion as the dark-haired policewoman strode right up to them.

“So, thought you could give an officer of the law the slip, hmm?” she asked as she looked Dwight up and down, until her gaze shifted towards the suit-clad hamster next to him. “Wait…aren’t you the ‘hamster hitman of Southopolis’? Mister S.A? My informant told me all about you.”

“See, this is one of the reasons I was trying to get out of the business, it’s become a less gentlemanly profession with all these snitches,” S.A sighed while shaking his head, before turning to glare at his big-breasted companion. “Bloody hell, Dwight, you could have told me that you had a cop after you!”

“She’s the first person I met in this place!” Dwight protested. “She thought I was intoxicated or something because I was acting weird. It’s not my fault, I still thought that I was in my game!”

“Uhhh, I don’t know what these two did, but I have nothing to do with it,” McWanda, who had somehow procured a hamburger that she was presently demolishing, chimed in.

“Must be my lucky day, I have a publically-intoxicated woman, a hitman, and a third accomplice all in the same spot!” Officer Kimberly exclaimed with a dutiful glee while eyeing the group. “You all are coming with me to the station, and don’t you dare try to run again, missus titties. Just look how many of my fellow officers there are over here!”

Gritting his teeth, Dwight thought about how he didn’t have the time to waste sitting in a police station, answering questions that would probably lead to the realm’s police force finding him insane. Not only that, but he couldn’t risk his new acquaintances getting in trouble because of him. Thinking for a moment, the anime-girl avatar got an idea of how to deal with their situation, though it would be risky.

“Say, Officer Kim, let’s make a deal,” the nerdy gamer offered with a smile. “Mister S.A has another hitman accomplice, I’ll show you where he’s hiding out if you lower my fine or whatever the penalty is for public intoxication.”

“Wait, seriously? You’ve got yourself a deal!” the cop smirked. “Lead the way!”

Mister S.A and McWanda could hardly hide their looks of bewilderment as Dwight proceeded to lead Officer Kimberly back towards the building-lined street that the trio had emerged from, the large-breasted avatar bending over slightly as ‘Mimi’  walked as fast as she could. Following close behind, the other two wondered what their new otherworldly acquaintance was planning, but it was the rodent-hitman who began to suspect what it was as Dwight took a sharp turn down the street, leading them into a dark alleyway.

“Alright, so where is this other hitman?” the officer asked, looking into the shady dead in between two of the city’s towering buildings.

“He’s down there, you have to bend down to see him,” the avid gamer replied. “He’s an ant-hitman, that’s why.”

“Ant hitman? The madness! I still don’t see him though,”

“Keep looking, this is where Mister S.A told him to meet us…”

Dropping to her knees, Officer Kimberly scoured the dusty pavement for signs of a supposed tinier-assassin, where she then turned to look up at Dwight.

“You’d better not be messing with me, because-”

The Police officer was soon silenced, however, as Dwight abruptly surrendered to his heavy chest and allowed his huge boobs to carry his body forward to the ground- landing him right on top of the policewoman.

Landing breast-first onto the pavement, the mint-haired assailant felt guilty as Officer Kimberly’s face was utterly buried beneath his massive mammaries, where she immediately began to slap and punch against the jiggling globes that had encompassed her head.

“I’m really sorry about this, lady, I know you’re just doing your job,” Dwight said as he ignored the meager blows that the cop was dealing to his boobs. “You may as well just lay there and go to sleep. Brass knuckles didn’t do crap to these things, so I doubt your punches will.”

After around a minute, Kimberly’s pious struggles began to slow down as the officer’s air supply ran out, where her arms eventually dropped to the ground, limp. Not wanting to full-on kill the cop, Dwight struggled to his feet as he peeled his enormous rack away from his victim, where to the relief, he was able to briefly see the woman’s chest expand and deflate as she breathed shallowly. Turning around, he found himself face-to-face with the other two, who both had expressions of shock across their faces.

“Jolly good, Mister Dwight!” Mister S.A cheered, a broad smile across his rodent face. “Good show, now that’s what I call using what you’ve got! And you did it non-lethally, too!”

“Are we- are we criminals or something?” Wanda asked, a little disturbed at what she’d just witnessed. “Mimi just knocked out a cop using her boobs, and now we’re accomplices!”

“It had to be done, burger-lady,” the furry hamster replied reassuringly, ushering the trio back to the street. “Let’s just get out of here and leave the realm before someone discovers her, though.”

The group departed the alley, where they retraced their steps back to the expansive park that housed the mystifying, glowing doors. Approaching The Gates, Dwight read the large signs that were posted by each one, where he recognized the names of the destinations that each door led to: Acidystopia, Nervovania, Hamaica, the Jal Mountains, and the Supremo Wastes. While the veteran gamer had explored all 6 realms in ULife, he was met with a sense of excitement over being able to experience the magical worlds as if they were reality.

People were occasionally walking in and out of The Gates, where those going in stuck to the right, while those coming out emerged from the left. Gathering around the gate that was right at the end of the row of glowing doors, Mister S.A led the group forward after finding the sign for Acidystopia.

“C’mon, people, move along, let’s keep traffic moving,” a police officer droned as he ushered the three along, where Dwight stumbled ahead of the group as he lugged his heavy chest ever closer to the gate. Compared to the game, the radiant entrance seemed much more warm and intimidating, a kind of heat coming off of the glowing surface as he stood feet away from the entrace. McWanda seemed hesitant at first too, where Mister S.A ended up  tapping his two companions on the foot to get them moving.

“Shall we, ladies?” the hamster smirked as he stepped into the orange glow, where his little body seemed to evaporate immediately. Gulping, Wanda’s trembling legs forced her forward, where she too was consumed by the bright light of the door.

Well, let’s hope that I find some answers here,” Dwight thought to himself, before walking on while ducking his face towards his enormous, wobbling chest and becoming surrounded in the furious glow. Departing the cityscape of Southopolis, the gamer’s top-heavy, feminine body soon faded into the orange abyss as he and his new friends were teleported to the industrialized realm of Acidystopia, where their adventure to find a way for Dwight to return home continued.

10