26
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Nimura was going to sent Ageru to her room, that guy blocked him and says "Maybe I should be the one who does it." Nimura disagrees with it and he going to say something about it. but Yami says to that guy "Get out of his sight. Just who the hell are you?" That guy was so shocked when he heard that from Yami.

 

 

 

He goes to Yami and says "Care your mouth, kid. Ther-"

 

 

"Isn't that same goes as you? disturbing with the other's life and talk like you're good?"

 

 

That guy was stunned by those words. He just keeps quiet and goes away. he says to Yami "Talking with someone like you just wastes my time." When that guy walked away,  Yami just looking at him. Hikari saw it, he asks Yami "Is there something that bothers you?" Yami shooked his head then he enters the quantum memory and let Hikari return to normal back.

 

 

 

Yami says to Hikari "There was nothing that you need to worry about. Just go and chase after all of your dreams." Because Yami says that so, Hikari didn't ask about it. He asks Neu "Hey, can you wait here? I want to help Nimura with it." Since it looks like it was serious Neu just wait for it.

 

 

When Hikari goes to Neu and helps him, He laughed and says to Ageru "Hahaha, Stop it. He already goes away. Maybe people like you were easy to get the other's attention." Ageru looked at Hikari and says "You, Dumb! You're giving me a problem like that and talk like I am a stranger. You pay for this!!!" Nimura was so shocked when he knows Ageru just lying about it. He asks both of them "What did both of you do? Drama?" Hikari shook his head. He wants to tell Nimura the truth but he didn't think that he should. Ageru understands it. she also didn't tell Nimura about it. Then they return to their table back. But Ageru goes away from them. She says that she has something to do.

 

 

 

They agreed with it and go away. When they arrive at Neu, Their food already arrived so they just eat it.

 

 

 

Ageru goes to her room and browses some news. She talks to herself "It has been over 5 years that we have become friends. Why did he still treat me like this? It was not fair!! Even Aimi who knows him just for a day be treated like she was precious to him!! I am a stranger to him?" Ageru keeps scrolling for news, then she found something. She quickly takes a look at it. She tried to ask Akaru about it, but Akaru says to her that he just didn't sure about it. Because it already happens, They can't do anything about it. But everything that they can do is just believes in Hikari that he can face it.

 

 

 

                                                         Chapter 5

                                          _The Determination of the light_

 

After Hikari, Neu and Nimura were done with their meal. There was a person that meets with them, He told them to follow his lead. He says that he will show them where did they need to go. They understand it, so they just follow the lead.

 

 

 

When Hikari was walking, Yami asks him "Will that woman be okay?" Hikari didn't sure about it too. So he says to Yami that he should just hope that it will be alright. Suddenly Neu stopped. Hikari and Nimura looked at him, they ask Neu if something was bothering him. Neu shook his head telling them that it was nothing. he says to them that he just remembered something. At that time, Yami says to Hikari " Hikari, is this-" Hikari shook his head. He says to Yami that maybe isn't the truth but maybe it just a normal headache. Because Hikari was saying that, Yami just need to accept it.

 

 

They arrive at the studio, they saw Ageru was looking at that studio. When Hikari looked at that studio he says by himself "So, here we go again." Ageru heard Hikari's voice and she quickly turned around. She was so shocked She asks Hikari and the others "Just when did you arrive here?" Nimura answers her question and they enter the studio.

 

 

When Hikari was inside the studio, Ageru asks him "I bet that you never thought that you will come here again, right?" Hikari didn't sure about the answer. Because from what did he sees, There were a lot of things have been called back. He doesn't sure if the things that happened back then will come back or not. But from what did he face with them, He didn't think that will happen. Ageru smiled and says to Hikari.

 

 

"Well, I just think. Maybe if everything happens again it would be interesting. because back then, you have Takuya and Syurihata. But, it just on your halfway. So, after that. You just have yourself. No one helps yo-"

 

 

"I... I don't want that to happen again. But no matter what did I do, they will always be with me. they always waiting for me... They... Just why.... why did that happen?"

 

 

Ageru just smiled at Hikari and asks him "Remember what did she say to you? Just smile and face everything." When Hikari hears that, he just feels a bit relieves. Of course, he still remembers it. but he just sometimes forgot about it. All that he remembers is Syurihata and Takuya also with all of his friends is always be with him within his heart and mind even one day they need to be apart.

 

 

 

Neu and Nimura just looking at them from behind, just wondering what did they were talking about? They didn't ask them anything since they look like were serious about what did they were talking about.

 

 

Hikari suddenly feels so weird about Ageru, he asks Ageru "By the way, why are you here?" Ageru was expecting that question from Hikari. She tells Hikari "Hehe, even you see that I'm one of them. Maybe you should think about why did it Akaru is always the one who comes to help you." Without taking any time, Hikari asks Ageru "Because you're lazy?" Ageru just can't believe it. Hikari didn't know about it first since he didn't like discovering something back then. Ageru says to Hikari "You do a lot of things back then don't you? you sometimes do your work, Visit the kindergarten, Practicing and help us.  You did all of that till you didn't realize that I was looking at you behind the scenes." Hikari didn't care about Ageru for real.

 

 

 

He just gives her attention for now because she was helping him.  but he still doesn't care about it. Hikari says that it was enough. They need to focus on what did they need to do. Ageru asks them "Have all of you ready?" They nodded their head answering the question. Ageru says to them "You can regret what did you said you know? So, I will let all of you go now." that man bought them to a manager room there. They meet with the leader of that company.

 

 

 

Hikari smiled when he saw the manager. When the manager looked at him, he was so weird. he started thinking "Why with this guy? have we met somewhere before. but looking at him. Don't tell me-"

 

 

 

"My name is Aigami Hikari. I am a part of Hitaku. we are here because-"

 

 

 

The manager says to them that he knew the reason why did they come there. Sabu-sama already tells him about them. So they didn't need to introduce their name. The manager lends them an ID card. he says to them "Take this with you. Three of you will get one. Just make sure that you don't lose it. you need this card to access everything that you need to go." they understand it then the manager tells them about what did they need to do there.

 

 

 

"There will be a lot of things that you need to do here. The first thing that I want the three of you to show me your potential. what did you can do and why did have been sent here. I do not believe you have been sent here without a reason. So, the first thing is-"

 

 

Suddenly the manager's phone ringing. he takes the phone and takes a leave. When the manager goes, they got a message from an unknown person again. but this time it was the same message. Hikari read it.

 

 

"Do you love a challenge? I would like to challenge you. I'm just looking for the right time. So, don't worry. I won't mess with any of your problems."

 

Hikari replied to the message

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

"About that, it won't be fun if you know it now. See ya!"

 

 

After that, Hikari asks Yami "Did you think it was one of them? or it was someone else?" Yami didn't think that they will give a warning like that to Hikari. So he says to Hikari that it may be someone else. Yami told Hikari to ask Akaru to find it out. But Hikari rejects it. He says to Yami that they maybe will find the sender here. Yami didn't sure if that was true. but he knows how weird can Hikari go. So he just believes in it.

 

 

when the manager return, He says to them "Sorry I have a problem here. Can we meet later?" They just didn't believe it. they come all the way there and the manager pass them the ID card and now they need to go. They make a face on the manager and say "Got it."

 

 

When Hikari was walking to his room, he found a letter on the floor in front of his door. There was his name on the letter, So he just takes it. he enters his room and reads it.

 

 

"39301739290847463- - - -

You can't run away. The game will end here. Let's see who is the greatest between us. Hikari. There is still a lot of time that you can spend with your friends. So, go and hug them before you going to die."

 

After he was done reading that, he heard someone's voice from his behind "Got you..." He quickly turned around.

 

 

"Oniii-chan!!!"

 

 

Hikari just can't believe that Aimi was inside his room. Hikari asks Aimi about it, but Aimi says "You're my onii-chan. So, I must take care of you. More of it, I know that you have a problem. Is it was a people on back then?" Hikari doesn't want to make any of them know about it. But before he answers Aimi's question, he asks Aimi "First, how did you enter my room?" So Aimi just tells him the truth.

 

"I meet with a people here that you forgot about me. but you didn't give a key to me. So they told me to meet with the manager here and he opens the door for me. At least I didn't blow your door up. you should be grateful."

 

Hikari just can't believe that they could believe in her without asking anything. But that may be because she was a girl. So Hikari asks Her again "What do you want from me?"

 

"Well.... about that-"

 

Suddenly the door opened. It was Ageru. Ageru asks Hikari "Are you okay...? what are you doing? did I disturb you?" Ageru saw that Aimi was hugging Hikari from behind at his bed. Hikari also didn't do anything about it. that makes sense. she was so shocked by it.

 

 

Aimi says to Ageru "We're okay here! Why are you rushing here?" Ageru looked at them. She saw that Aimi is just happy. She asks Aimi "Why did you happy? Did- no, don't tell me!" When Ageru says that Hikari quickly stops it by saying "Stop it right there. She is the one who attacked me." Aimi just can't believe Hikari says that. She says to Hikari "Onii-chan, How dare you say about me like that! I just wanted to make you happy?!" When Ageru heard what Aimi says about making Hikari happy. She says to Aimi "Make sure that both of you know that it was prohibited here." Hikari was expecting that it will happen. He says to Aimi "Just forgot what did she say. We didn't do anything weird right?" But when Aimi heard that from Hikari, she started thinking something. So she just asks Ageru right the way "Are you jealous?"

 

 

When Ageru hears that, She just dropped to the ground and says "It's... It's not like that!! It just... Ah!!! Forget about this!" Ageru walked away.

 

 

Aimi asks Hikari "I never thought that you actually have a problem like this... Am I giving you more problems?" Hikari shook his head he says to Aimi that she didn't do anything wrong. it just he always has a problem like that. for some reason, he didn't know how did he can face all of that. But realizing it, it makes him want to run away. Aimi asks Hikari "By what did you say, Are you telling me that you proud that you have become my precious onii-chan?" Hikari disagrees with it. Then he asks Aimi "So, how long are you going to stay here?".

 

 

"As long as I can make you happy, nii-chan! just tell me if you need anything from me. I will do anything for you as long as it can make you smiled!"

 

 

Hikari stands up and goes to the toilet after that. When he was inside the toilet, he says by himself "Just... When will this kind of thing end?!?" Yami says to him "It's not that bad, Hikari. But, you always wanted to be with who that you love right?" Hikari agreed with it  But he never thought that it would be like that. He just hoping for a happy life with a person that he loves. He wanted to make his promise with Syurihata, Takuya, and his friends become true. but need to face something like that.

 

When Hikari was talking about that with Yami, suddenly he got a message from an unknown person.

 

"There was someone with you? Maybe it was an extra for me. The first test will come, so prepare for it."

 

 

 

0