41
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yami just put that ring in his pocket and walked ahead. He was thinking why should someone dropped a ring like that and leave a letter just like that. Also, why that person know about Hikari? Yami didn't know how many people know Hikari since he doesn't know about the people that Hikari have met before. He tries to look after it, but it seems like it was impossible. So he just knows about the people that Hikari meets in his current life.

 

 

When Hikari meets with Neu and Nimura. He says to them "I hope we can just forget everything that happens yesterday." They didn't know why would Hikari become so serious about it. They didn't get mad at him at that time. Nimura says to Hikari that it was nothing and he tries to ask Hikari "Why are you so cautious about the things around you? Isn't it was okay for us to spend time for fun sometimes?"

 

 

Hikari still didn't want them to know about what did in his mind yet. Because it was not confirmed yet. Hikari was avoiding them from knowing the answer. they didn't have any curiosity about it. So they didn't ask any further questions. But if the things that Hikari thinks were true, why would Sabu-sama support them from the start? Doesn't it sound weird?

 

 

Then Neu says to Hikari "That's enough, let's do what we need to do." Hikari and Nimura agreed with it. So they just focus on what did they need to do.

 

 

When they were working together, Nimura asks Hikari "Hey, Since all of us were here. can I ask one question?" Hikari doesn't have any idea about what will Nimura asks him. So he told Nimura to ask it out and he will answer it. as long as it was not a weird question. "Hey, Hikari. Who is the person who called you 'Onii-chan'? did you hav-"

 

 

"Sorry, I do not think that I will answer that. It just... It was Nothing! Just don't ask me about it."

 

 

"I see..."

 

 

Neu was so weird when he heard that. So he bumped into their conversation and asks Hikari.

 

 

"Wait, you have a sister? Hikari?"

 

 

Hikari got sprained just when did he hear that. But before Hikari answering any of their questions, Hikari asks them "W-wait! Just wait a minute! From where did you hear about this?!" Then Nimura tells Hikari about how did he know that.

 

"You know, back then when we go to a different location. I have something that I need to tell you, So I turned around and going to say it while Neu was waiting for me when he stopped somewhere near the location. But when did I see you, Suddenly it became dark and raining. I quickly find a place that I can use to take shelter. Just when did I found somewhere that I can use for, I found that you were standing with a girl in front of you. I didn't hear what did both of you were talking about. But I can hear it clearly that she called you Onii-chan."

 

 

Hikari told Nimura to forget about it and talk about what did they need to do. But Nimura declined it and says "Hehe, You're siscon after lolicon. Interesting..." Hikari says that it isn't it. Hikari says that was not his problem and he should just forget about it. Nimura stopped talking about it but he still says that he will investigate it more further. Hikari was totally disagreed about it he says to Nimura that it was a part of his life that any of them shouldn't need to know. Since Hikari saying something like that it just making Nimura wanted to know about it. It was taking a long time both of them were talking, Neu gets into their talk and says "So, Should we just stop talking about this kind of stuff? We got something that we need to do and it was more important than this talk."

 

 

It sounds like Neu was thinking that they were disgusting. So they just stopped talking about it and continue about what did they need to do.

 

 

Yami walked to the abandoned buildings, he gets in touch with Akaru and asks him "So where should I get started for this kind of thing?" Akaru looked at the camera around the place and tell Yami where should he start. There were some people following Yami since Akaru says that must be a risk if he goes alone. But before Yami started it, He remembers what did Hikari says before.

 

 

"I don't want to start a war again."

 

 

So he says to the people that following him to just take them down using a high electricity weapon that they bought. They didn't know why would Yami choose to do that but Since they know about Hikari, maybe there was a reason for it.

 

 

Yami says to them to separate into two teams and use a different way to win it. Akaru is not with them, So Yami just told any of them to leads another group. He didn't want to do that at first, but it seems like it just a way for them to finish that. Yami says to the person that he told to lead another team "You must know that I believe in you. So make sure that everyone will follow your step without any wrong step." that man understands it and they get separated into two teams and get moving.

 

 

Akaru turns off the power on that buildings when they started moving. When Yami was walking to that place, it just reminded him of something. He didn't remember what it is. But it made him weird of that place. They entered every floor of that buildings but it seems like there was nothing there. Yami asks Akaru "Hey, What does this mean?" Akaru just can't believe it if there was nothing there. But it seems like that was a place where did they detect where they were hiding. Since there was nothing inside the buildings, Akaru asks them "How if you try to go to the roof? Maybe there was where did they were hiding." However, it sounds weird for Yami when heard that they hide on the roof. But he just takes a look at it since they were saying that.

 

 

When reached the roof, Yami saw there was one man who was looking at a laptop. He didn't sure who is it. but it seems like he wasn't ready for anything. So Yami was thinking that it was easy for them to take him down. But suddenly all of them get triggered with an unknown brainstorm. Yami still can hold it on. So he asks that man "Just who the hell you are?!" that man stands up and looked at Yami. Yami didn't know who it since that man was wearing a weird mask.

 

 

He stands in front of Yami and says "So, should we started our discussion? Yami?" Yami was so weird when that man knows about his name. That man tried to put his hand on him, But he holds that man's hand from touching him and says "Answer me first! Who are you!?" that man just laughed and says to Yami "How about you listen to what did I am going to say and I will turn this thing off?" Yami saw the others were suffering from it. He didn't want to keep them with that, So he just listens to what did that man going to say.

 

"Well, I know that all of you know that this world is just one. But who will lead this world? Will the leader kill all of the residents of this world after he gets a lead? or he is going to make them his puppets? Hahah, well better if I turn this off first."

 

Just when did that things disappear, The other hackers fall to the ground. Yami saw that all of them fainted and it may be because of that brain attack. He clapped his hand when did He saw Yami still standing there. He says to Yami "As what did I expected from you. So now, let's have a very very little talk. old friend." Yami was so weird when that man called him that. But he didn't think that man was dangerous. So he was thinking that maybe he should just take him down by himself. But it was not easy to like how did he think. That man seems like he was good at fighting too.

 

"Cmon, Even you're in the darkness can you hear what did I am going to say first?"

 

"What do you want?! Let it out now!"

 

That man smiled at Yami just when did he hear that. He sits at his table again and started talking. "so, you didn't know who I am even with all of these words? are you really forgetting everything about us after observing that idiot?" Yami was out of idea about what did that man says. Then that man turned his laptop to Yami and says "We were talking about our project on taking control over quantum memory. Don't tell me that you forget about it?" Just when did Yami hear that he says to that man "We already lose aren't we? So just throw that dumb project far away from here." That man disagrees with what did Yami says. He says to Yami "This project will never end because you are still standing here, Yami. Just for who and why did we start this at first? Did you forget about it?" Yami shooked his head and says "Just cut it off!" Yami walked to that man's table and aim his weapon at that man.

 

that man lays up his hand and says "Well, It seems like you're not cautious about everything around you." suddenly there was a laser was pointing at Yami. Yami was so shocked when he saw it. He put down his weapon and says to that man "So you're afraid of taking me one by one?" But that man says that it wasn't it. He says to Yami that he never said something like that. But he says to Yami that it was all a set of a special stage that he set for Hikari and Yami.

 

"So let's get it all started."

 

 

                                                          Chapter 9

                                                 _Setting of the Stage_

 

Suddenly there was someone who knocked Yami down from behind. They pick Yami somewhere else.

 

 

Just when Hikari was doing his work with Neu and Nimura, He didn't hear any news from Yami. It looks like Yami was having a problem with it. So he spends some time to asks Yami about his situation. But Yami didn't answer it. He tries it again over and over. but Yami still didn't give any response. So he asks Akaru about it. But Akaru didn't answer it too. Maybe there something happened there. Hikari was thinking about taking a look at it but he still got things to do there. So he just waits for them to contact him back. he goes to Neu and Nimura and continues their work.

 

 

When Yami get up, he saw that he was in a place that looks like a stadium. Then he saw there were a lot of people around him. All of them were looking at him. Yami asks that man "Just what in the world is this?" That man just answers it calmly "Hold on, Please take care of your mouth, please. The audience was looking at you now." Yami saw that man was holding a gun. But it was a very different gun from a gun that he has seen.

 

 

That man says to the audience "Hello everyone, Today I am going to show you what is the monster. From what did you can see, I was holding a gun and there were two people was here in front of me." Yami looked to his left and saw a person was standing there. But that person just stand straight and didn't show any emotions. Then that man aimed his gun at the person next to Yami. Without any words, that man shoots the person that was standing next to Yami, and it causes that man to die. Yami just can't believe what did he see. But even with that, that man just talks calmly and says to the audience "Well, as what did you see that person was dead. So, how if I try to shot another person there? will he die?" without any talk, that man just shot Yami with it.

 

 

0