42
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But when that gun bullet hit Yami, Yami didn't feel any damage from it. It maybe was because of that AI body.

 

 

"You monster. How did you didn't die from that? See it, everyone. A monster like him shouldn't keep alive!"

 

 

 

Yami shook his head, he says to all of the people there that it just a misunderstanding. He showed to all of them that his body was completely metal. But when he reveals it to them, That man says to Yami "Did you know that the guy who just dies right to you was an AI too?" Yami does not believe in it easily. But when he looked at that guy, he saw that there was no bleeding. He was so disappointed with it. He says to them that it must be a misunderstanding there. But the man who shot them seems like he was too calm. He told Yami "What if you try to check his body? I mean that AI." Yami still didn't believe it. So to know that if he was right or not, He just check that body to make sure of it.

 

 

Yami just can't believe it when he sees it, That body was metal but it's not moving. There is no power cut or anything. But Yami was thinking that there must be something that they do with that AI. He says to the others there "There must be something that they hide here. I'm sure of it." But that man keeps saying that it was not. There was nothing that he was hiding from Yami or the others. But when looking at the damage on that AI body, Yami saw that there was something wrong with it and he figured out something. He asks that man.

 

 

"No one is controlling this AI from afar, right? or I am wrong?"

 

 

that man acting weird just when did he hear that. At that time, Yami was thinking that it was true. Because there was no critical damage to that AI body. So it must be a manual power shut down. Because Yami knows how does it works when they create him to defeat Hikari. There was not everything they can control within that body by themself. That man just smiles when he heard that. He aimed that weapon at one of the audience and asks Yami "Since you're dark, You do not care if I test it out to another person, right?" Yami just stands still and asks that man "So, you're scared of me?" That man was feeling like Yami was challenging him with those words. So he quickly makes a shot to Yami. But Yami was ready for that since he was guessing that will happen. Yami dodges that bullet and goes to that man.

 

 

He holds the weapon in that man's hand and tries to kick that man off. That man gets hit with it and falls to the ground. That weapon was blown away. So Yami takes it and aims it on that man. He asks that man "Since you want to test it out so bad, How about if I help you test it out on you? I mean. It's not good to make the other people your rats." That man wasn't scared of it. He just laughed and says to Yami "That kind of weapon can't kill me." Without giving any warning, Yami just shot that man using that gun. That man didn't make any move just when did he got hit with that gun. But suddenly someone who has the same voice as him talks using the mic in that place. He says to Yami "I was really expected that this will happen. hahaha, Yami why don't you give people time to let you understand them? why you just let Hikari do it? Are you afraid of him? hahaha," Yami dropped the weapon and says "There was no need to understand the people who will never try to listen to me. I bet that Hikari will say the same too."

 

 

That man just clapped his hand and says "Well...Well, How if I give you a minigame? If you succeed with it, Then I will let you proceed." Yami didn't know what that guy was talking about, but he just says that he will beat it up.

 

"So, Let the game started. I wish you luck. Yami."

 

-

 

When Hikari did his work with Neu and Nimura, Neu says that maybe they should take some rest. Hikari and Nimura agreed with it and just take a break. Nimura asks Hikari and Neu if they would like to join him at a restaurant near there. But Hikari rejected it and says "I think that I have something to do. How about you guys go on first?" Since Hikari was saying that, They just agree with it. They figured out that maybe there were a lot of things that Hikari need to do.

 

 

When Hikari was alone, He gets in touch with Yami.

 

"How with you there? Need any help?"

 

"Well, It seems like I was dealing with a big mess here. But well, maybe you shouldn't join it."

 

From what did Hikari heard, It seems like it was a serious situation. So Hikari contacts Akaru to ask him about the location. But Akaru didn't answer his question. It causes him to be a bit weird with it. So he just asks Ageru about it and goes to where did Ageru tells him to go.

 

But when Hikari was on the way there, Ageru says to him "It seems like it was dangerous there. Are you sure about going there?" Hikari stopped for a while. Then he says to Ageru "Of course I'm going there. I will never let anyone die anymore." Ageru didn't say anything just when did she hear that. She says to Hikari that she honestly knows how retarded he is, So he does not need to worry about it.

 

Even Hikari knows that it wasn't true. He didn't say anything since there were people who were saying the same things about him too.

 

 

Just when did he arrive near the location, There was a big hole in that place. The place was highly damaged. It causes him more worried about it. He just quickly enters the building and looks up for Yami. Inside the building, a huge amount of dead bodies was a soldier. He is just reminded of something that he has faced before. He saw there was a gun that the soldier uses dropped at the ground. He takes it and says "I know that it's maybe-. No, I can't let any of them die anymore even it was my other self. I'm enough of it!" Then he meets with Akaru. Akaru says to him "It seems like they were preparing for a special stage for you. Are you sure about going there? They must-"

 

 

"It's okay, Even I will fight and kill. At least it has a good reason for me on doing this. I fail to protect the people that I love. So I think maybe I should save the old enemy that helped me in my current life. Well, Even it was not a big help. But well, I can't just stand here and look at them."

 

 

Akaru smiled just when he heard that from Hikari. Then he lends Hikari a sword and says "That kind of weapon was not effective on our enemy now. firepower can't kill them. Also, that kind of weapon does not suit you." Hikari takes it and says "Let's go." But Akaru told Hikari to wait for a while. He says to Hikari that it was not a battle that they can't take on with just both of them. Hikari doesn't know what kind of enemy he will face but maybe he could just wait for a little longer for it. When they were waiting for it, Akaru says to Hikari "Before we're going more toward, I'm going to tell you that this is not the end of this. The things are still far away from the ending. The things that we're going to do here are actually to disturb one of their small plans. I don't know how long this war will go. But I know what have you face in your life and I don't want you to face it again anymore. I and Ageru will always fight along with you." Hikari nods his head. Then The group of hackers come there and asks Akaru about what should they do. Akaru discusses it with them and after he did with it, He told Hikari to follow him.

 

 

Hikari just goes with Akaru and they finally arrive at where did Yami was. Hikari goes to Yami and asks him "What just happened here? Are you okay?" Yami told Hikari that it was dumb for him to worry about it even he was using an AI. Hikari didn't remember it. Then Yami explains to them what did just happened. But suddenly they heard a voice of a man that capture Yami.

 

 

"What a happy reunite we have here. Well, guess I should start everything here now. Hahaha, Aigami Hikari. I wonder how long you can live in this world. So, let's begin it."

 

 

Suddenly all of the AI looked at them. Akaru says to Hikari "Well, I have expected this will happen. Yami you should get out of this place now and return to Quantum memory." Yami wants to fight along but since it looks like He can still help them if he was inside the quantum memory, He just goes for it. Then Akaru tells Hikari about their enemy. "As what did I have told you before, They can't be killed with firepower. But they can be stopped by attacking some part of their body directly using a melee."  Hikari understands it then he just goes for it.

 

 

When Yami was going outside, Ageru calls him and says "Follow my guide. It was not safe to just get out from there with your current body now." Yami doesn't know what the enemy was planning for now. So he just follows it.

 

With instruction from Ageru, Yami meets with a van there. Ageru told Yami to get inside it and go to quantum memory to shut down the power there. Ageru says to Yami that they couldn't do it but maybe using the quantum memory they can shut it down.

 

 

When Yami was inside the Quantum memory, He can't see what did Hikari was doing. It was all dark there. He was unable to read the memory too. But he can still hear Ageru. He asks Ageru what is that place but Ageru tells him that it was a secret.

 

"So, the first things that you need to do here just follow my orders. We don't know why this thing has been created for. But it has been known as a Beta of quantum memory. As for your and Hikari's Quantum memory, it has been created by us. But this one was not from us. It seems like someone was trying to create another Quantum memory. But from what did we figured out, maybe you or Hikari know the way to shut it down."

 

Since Ageru was saying that, Yami just take a look around there and find something that maybe he can use.

 

He just walked toward it and he found a box. He doesn't know what is that for. But it just the only thing that he found there. So he just goes and takes a look at it. He touched it and nothing happened. So he opens it up. Since it looks like it's nothing. He found a book inside it. He asks Ageru "What is this for?" But Ageru says that she didn't know about it. Yami checks every page of that book and on the cover of that book, He found something. But he didn't think that he should tell anyone about it. Since it looks like it was serious for him. Ageru asks him if he found something from that. But he just says that it was nothing there. So he just gets out from there.

 

0