43
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they killed every AI in that place, that man says to them "Well, what good teamwork here. But just don't be too happy about it. The real game has not started yet." Hikari asks that man "Can you just stop everything now? you can't get anything from this!" That man just laughed and he dropped a mic on the ground. Hikari gets ready to fight for another wave, But akaru told him to hold it up and wait for something. Suddenly an alarm triggered and the power in that place turned off. Hikari and Akaru didn't saw anything there. They just can see a light from where did they enter that place.

 

 

Akaru told Hikari to get out from there. but when they're going to get out from there, Ageru says to Hikari that he shouldn't do that. Hikari was so weird when heard that. He asks Ageru why with it. Then Ageru answered "There just something bad that will happen. Hear to-" Suddenly the call ended. There was no network in the place that they are now. Hikari asks Akaru "Should we listen to Ageru?" Akaru stopped for a while and looked around. Maybe there was a danger out there. But there was their group of a hacker's around the building. Just how they got defeated easily? But more of it, If there was something happened out there then what happen to Yami? Hikari tries to communicate with Yami using his phone and through their thoughts. But Yami didn't give any response. At that time, Hikari just out of idea about what kind of things he should do. Akaru looked at him and asks him "Hikari, do you believe in me?" Hikari always believes in him no matter what kind of situation they're in. Because both of them have been together for a long time. Both of them get out from there just after that.

 

 

But unexpectedly, When Hikari and Akaru get out from there. There was a lot of AI were waiting for them. Hikari asks Akaru "What should we do?" Akaru didn't sure about what should they do. There must be a way for them to get out of that situation. So Akaru surrenders to them and says "Stop it already, I'm enough of this. Just take me with you." When that AI go to capture Akaru, Suddenly Hikari heard Ageru voices.

 

 

"R-un! The-y ar-e going to ma-ke an Explosi-on The-re!"

 

 

Hikari goes to Akaru and says "Who said that we can't win?" Then Akaru heard Ageru told them to retreat. Since that was what did Ageru says, Akaru accepts it and asks Ageru about how much time they have left. Ageru says to him that it was only 10-15 minutes left. just when did Akaru hear that, he says to Ageru to not worry about it. Because for him that time was enough. Akaru told Hikari to go away from there. But Hikari rejected it. He says to Akaru that there was no need to worry about it anymore. Akaru was so weird with those words. Then they heard Yami voices.

 

 

"Enough with this talk. Just do it already. Higami Aika- well there was no need to call it. Just go already."

 

 

 

When all of the AI's heard that, They all turn to Yami. They ask Yami "Why with this?" Then they repeat it again and again. It looks like they were out of control. Yami then told them to go from there. Yami didn't say anything about that. Hikari knows that they were in a different situation than before. So he didn't take that talk any longer. He just keeps moving forward without any talk. Akaru is the one who guides him to where did he need to go.

 

 

 

 

Just after Hikari and Akaru go away from there, Yami says by himself "Just why I am the one who needs to do this. But well, As long as it can make me save from this." Yami stab that AI body and takes out something from it.

 

 

When Yami looked at it, it was a chip that may contain data of something. He keeps it with him because maybe Akaru or Ageru can figure out something from it. When he walked away, He reminded of the ring that he found before. He takes it out and looks at it again. He just wondering why did that Ring was white. Maybe it got something to do with Hikari. Because Hikari prefers a light color. Suddenly Yami meet with a guy that was wearing a black hoodie. That man talks with him. But it was from a far distance.

 

 

"You should figure what is that ring for and why did it was with you. If you're a guy that they called that. Then you must know something about it. To who will that ring belongs to? Have you thinking about it?"

 

 

Yami wants to look at that guy's face, but he was wearing a mask. Yami can't recognize his face with that. Maybe that was a person that dropped it. So Yami asks him if he wants that ring back. But that man rejected it. He says to Yami that it doesn't belong to him. Since Yami is the one who found it, He says that maybe Yami should keep it with him. Yami didn't think that he should do that because that ring seems like it was expensive for him. Then that man just walked away.

 

 

Yami looked at that man when he was walking away and he saw that man was wearing a white ring too but it was a different design from what did he found. So maybe that did not belong to him. When looked at it, Yami asks that man "Have you marry with another person?" That man stopped and says "Of course, not. What makes you think that? I'm not a person who likes that. But maybe I live as a two-person maybe I would do that." Yami was thinking that maybe it was a key for that. But when he tries to thinking about it again, he didn't think that he should just confirm anything about Hikari life just like that. He put that ring into his pocket again then go to the Ageru place to confirm about that chip.

 

 

Just when did Yami leave the place, he heard a generator were exploded. Yami was wondering if they use an EMP there. But maybe that the hackers will not using something like that. Is it was their suicide or there was a third person who was behind the scene. But when he thinking about it more further, maybe it was a 1v2 battle. But maybe Hikari was not alone. So it was 2v2 or 2v1? Maybe he will live as long as Hikari is still living since Hikari wants to live together with him as the one. But how long will Hikari live? Because they all come out to hunt Hikari down for that Quantum memory. But why did they give Hikari a ring if that happens?

 

 

For some reason, Yami was thinking that maybe would be okay if he was the one who needs to be sacrificed. Because for him that kind of life doesn't belong to him. Maybe it feels like he just depending on Hikari about everything but if he says that to Hikari, Maybe Hikari would say that he was the one who did that. He didn't want to make a mess with it.

 

 

 

Hikari and Akaru escaped from there and meet with Ageru. Ageru says to them "I'm glad that you can escape from there in time. But there was bad news that I want to tell you." Just when did Hikari hear that, He quickly told Ageru to tell him everything about it. But Ageru declined it and told them to forget about it. Hikari was so weird with those words because None of them would do something like that. Suddenly Hikari got a call from Neu. Neu tells him that they need their help now. Hikari accepted it then he just goes there.

 

 

Just when did Hikari arrive there, he found weird tracks on the floor. Of course, he was so weird with it. He quickly follows those tracks to see where did it go. Hikari didn't think that they would do any surprise for him again. When following those tracks, he found a black powder. that was a thing that makes him quickly go more forward.

 

 

At the end of those tracks, Hikari meets with Neu and Nimura. Then he told them to tell him what just happened there. Neu showed Hikari a powder that he bought there and explain "I don't really know why, but Sabu-sama told us to come here because he needs our help. He told us to carry the things that he left there but we dropped some of it in our way." Hikari was wondering what it has to do with that black powder. They know that Hikari maybe was weird about that black powder so they just tell Hikari why with it.

 

 

 

0