48
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Hikari going to leave that place, Suddenly Sabu-sama appeared and asks him "Is everything okay? I heard a weird sound here before. It sometimes just makes me scared. So I didn't go here and wait for it." Hikari shooked his head. He says to Sabu-sama that there was nothing that happened there just now. But Sabu-sama saw some people were laying down on the floor behind Hikari and it causes him quickly ask Hikari about it "Did you do something to them? Or...." Since Hikari doesn't want to make that mess spread, he just says to Sabu-sama that they were just tired of the work that they help him. Sabu-sama was wondering about what kind of work it is. But when Sabu-sama keeps looking at the people behind Hikari, maybe it was an act. So he didn't ask anything about it.

 

 

To avoid a problem happening there, Hikari says to Sabu-sama that maybe Sabu-sama should leave that place first because he got a few things to do there. Sabu-sama didn't know about what kind of things Hikari wanted to do. But he just leaves that place. Before Sabu-sama goes away, He asks Hikari "You know, Sometimes maybe you should let me help you with something. Because-"

 

 

"You do not need to worry about it. I just got a little problem in my life. even so, I don't want to become a burden to you. So you do not need to worry about it."

 

 

Sabu-sama didn't reply anything about that just when did he hear that. He wishes Hikari good luck then he just goes away. Hikari turned around and says "Just what in the world I should do with this?" He takes out his phone then calls Ageru. He was thinking that maybe the jammer there has been destroyed. So everything was okay now. But when Hikari was dialing the Ageru number, Kamihara returns and says to him "So, With what did you have done just now. I bet that we can use it as proof that you're a secret weapon. With your quantum memory or things that you knew as space that has access to everything?" Hikari disagrees with what did Kamihara says. He says to Kamihara that maybe if they work together they can make the world a better place. Kamihara just laughed when he heard that. He says to Hikari "Enough with your childish dream. It won't happen that way. I'm sure of it. Even you can beat all of them alone, The war will never end." Hikari agreed with it. Maybe by that way, no peace can be proclaimed. But he says to Kamihara that that was a reason why did he want to become a friend of everyone and protect the world together. Kamihara laughed when he heard that. He says to Hikari that maybe the battle will never end that way. Also, he says to Hikari that it was not the end of that battle. Kamihara says "Either you known us as your friends or enemy, There was no way we will follow you. Aigami Hikari. you're the enemy of the government." Kamihara stopped talking after that.

 

 

Hikari realizes that it's maybe that there was a truth behind those words. But he isn't the one who started it at first. He never hoped for that to happen after all. He was feeling frustrated about what did he had done. Even so, He can't rewrite the past because it was impossible. So everything that he can do is just step forward. But when he was standing still there. Suddenly he heard Ageru's voice from his phone. He was so shocked by it. Ageru says to him.

 

 

"Hey, Hikari. I heard it, all of it. You do not need to get teased by those words. I bet that everyone knows- No, life will never go as did we want. But it doesn't mean that we should give up on it, right? I mean, Everyone has their feelings and thought. But no one can read them other than god. We just do everything that we think it was right. Even what did we do was unacceptable for that person, But it never means that everyone will think the same. There maybe will be people who agreed with you and not. But as what did you promise to her, I think everything that you need to do is just keep living as best as you can."

 

 

Hikari forgot about his phone. He didn't want anyone to hear that. But because Ageru has heard that He says to Ageru "Thank you." Then he ended that call. He keeps looking at his phone. But he doesn't know why did he get the sense to call the Akaru number. So, without any doubt, he tries to call the Akaru number. Then he heard a phone ringing near there. He can be sure that it didn't come from The dead body of Akaru that he just killed. So he tries to keep searching around for it.

 

But when he was looking around, he found a letter on the ground. So he picked it up and read it. "The battle has not ended yet. You can't run away from this and you can't win it. Aigami Hikari, make sure that you have prepared for this!" Hikari was feeling frustrated just when did he read that. He throws that letter away and says to himself "This... This is not what did I want. Why did this happen?!" But not long after that, he heard a gunshot. Maybe the people that Kamihara sent to kill him have arrived. So he guesses that he can't run or fight with it because he was alone there. So he just standstill there without doing anything.

 

Suddenly the hackers that were laying down on the ground stand up and say "Well, it seems like he was desperate to kill you. Maybe we should begin it now?" Then Hikari hears Akaru's voice "Maybe there will have no other choice but to fight them back. So, Hikari. Are you ready for it? Or are you waiting for someone else?" Hikari just remembered about someone when he heard that.  But maybe that person will be okay. So Hikari asks Akaru "Should we end it now?" When they were talking about it, Yami appears and asks Hikari "Don't tell me that you just want to leave me here. Hey, Hikari If you want to live then this is your chance." "Well, it's good to know that you will not control my body." "Why with that? Are you telling me that I will just give you a burden?" "No, it's not like that. But, you just always... Do weird things without my permission." "Hahaha, As what did I thought. But you never know what did I do with it don't you? How dare would you say something like that?" "Stop talking about it and let's get out from here."     

 

                                                     Chapter 11             

                                           _The Hackers Awakened_

 

 

  Akaru, Hikari, and Yami try to find out their way to get out from there guided by Ageru. Yami was equipped with armor under his clothes and the same goes for Akaru. It is just a safety step for them. Hikari asks Akaru "Is it okay for us to just leave all of them there? Because everyone was inside the buildings right?" Akaru says to Hikari that it was alright. Because when he checked up that room, He saw that the wall inside of there was different than the other wall inside that building. Akaru knows that wall can be used to block every sound that happened within that room. That causes him a bit weird about it. But maybe it has been built to not let everyone from outside not hear their conversation from outside. For Akaru, it causes a weird there. Because as from what did he know, it was rare for the people to build that wall in a place like that. So he takes a look on another side.

 

 

 

Hikari didn't know about that wall and how did those people know their location. So he asks Akaru "How can they detect us was here?" Akaru then started thinking about it. Of course, He was so weird about it. Akaru says to Hikari that he can't be so sure about that. Maybe Sabu-sama was promoting their event was starred with a name of them. Then they found it and make an ambush on it. But thinking about that, why did they just target Hikari? Because they were targeting Neu and Nimura before.

 

 

Not long after that, they found the door for them to run away from there. Akaru told Hikari and Yami to continue it. Hikari didn't ask Hikari any further questions and just go away. Because it seems like they were out of time to continue what did they need to. Akaru then lends them a device. Akaru says to them that they may be needed that when trying to retreat from there. Also, Akaru told says to Hikari to get in touch with Ageru and tell her about where will they stop by. Hikari says to Akaru that he understands it and he will do as what did has been told. But before Hikari goes, Akaru gives him a handgun and says "You can't beat them with just that. we still didn't know how many enemies we will face here. Let's end this and make your dream come true!"

 

 

Hikari didn't get an idea that Akaru would say something like that. But it seems like Akaru was putting hope in him, So he just gives it all his best to live as best as he can. At that time, suddenly Yami talks with Hikari "Well, The battle in this time looks like a battleground for them to hunt you down. Just what the hell with this? Forget about that and let's go." Hikari nodded his head and he tries to find out about the location that Ageru told them to stop by.

 

 

 

 

"Hey, don't you think Hikari was too late? We already told him to come here."

 

 

Nimura says to Neu when they were waiting for Hikari behind the other stage in another place.

 

 

"Don't worry about him, He will arrive soon. I have told him about this place. Maybe we just need to wait for him."

 

 

Says Sabu-sama when he was talking with Neu and Nimura. It has been a long time since they come there. Neu and Nimura were worried about Hikari. because they still can't confirm how awkward Hikari can go. But there is still a thing that they need to do. Sabu-sama says to them "So, maybe we should start it first since Hikari was late for it. We can't let them wait any longer." Neu and Nimura understand it but they were thinking that it maybe will be great if they can perform in one team. But they know a bit about the kind of problem that Hikari needs to do. It is just a secret between them. So they didn't tell Sabu-sama about it.

 

 

Neu says to Sabu-sama if there was anything that they can do to buy a time for Hikari. Sabu-sama was thinking that it was a good idea, But what will they do? Then Nimura gives them an idea about it. But he says to them that he just can't confirm how long they can buy a time with it because maybe it will cause the people there were bored with it. But they just give it a try.

0