49
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the long path, They have arrived at the location that Ageru told them to go to. There were hackers there. So It was safe for them now. Akaru was so glad that there was nothing happened to Hikari. Because if something happens to Hikari then he will be the cause.

 

 

Hikari was so happy that his thought about what did he need to do back then was true. He looked at the place that where it started. He got something that he thinks that he should finish by himself, but when he started to think about it again, maybe he shouldn't do it because it will make the others worry about him.

 

 

Akaru saw Hikari was thinking about something. So he goes to Hikari and asks about it "Why with you? Did you forget about something there?" Hikari shook his head. He just thinking about what he has done a bit wrong. So he says to Akaru "Do you think it will be okay if I am going to deal with Kamihara?" Akaru didn't think that it was wrong because maybe Hikari just got a feeling that he may need to face something by himself. But Akaru knows that maybe he can't just leave Hikari alone like that. So Akaru says to Hikari "I'm not saying what did you have done or you going to do is wrong. But just as for my mission, I will go with you, Hikari." Hikari didn't care about it. They say to Ageru about it. Ageru can't help them with it. But she just praises them for good luck. The hackers tell Hikari and Akaru about the Kamihara location and how did they will go there.

 

 

Just after Hikari and Akaru have done with their preparation, they get inside that building again but this time they enter it from another entrance. Akaru says to Hikari "Maybe it was hard for him to detect us were here. I don't think that he gets access to CCTV." Hikari is not experienced in what did Akaru were talking about, So he just follows Akaru's instructions.

 

 

When Hikari and Akaru were sneaking into the buildings, Yami asks Hikari "Hey, Will this be your last battle?" Hikari shook his head. He says to Yami that he can't confirm anything yet. He says to Yami that he isn't the one who writes the future. But Yami disagrees with it and asks him "Well, but what if the future that you write will be your future?" Hikari shook his head and says "Even it will be it or not. I hope everyone would be happy with it." Yami knows what kind of goal Hikari wants to accomplish. So he didn't complain anything about it. But he still weird that why did Hikari have that kind of goal. Maybe it was something that he needs to discover more about Hikari. But when he was thinking about it, Maybe Hikari was a bit weird.

 

 

 

The door inside the building seems like it hasn't locked up. So it was easy for them to search around. Since it will take a long time for them to search for it, Akaru takes that chance to talk with Hikari about something.

 

 

"Maybe it will take a long time for us to find him. We can't detect where is him it's maybe because maybe he was using something to interrupt our device. Besides that, I'm going to explain everything to you about why did this kind of thing happen."

 

 

"What is it? Is it got something to do with me?"

 

 

"Remember when did you go to enter the Quantum memory to fight with Yami? That is when did it happen. There was something that they were discussed when you're using that machine to talk with Yami for the first time, that is when did we start talking about it and that talk has bought a misunderstanding there. But at that time, They didn't want to kill you. They just leave that place and say that they will leave the team. But just after did they leave it, they started to take revenge on them. They say that it's maybe interesting if it was a battle between the hackers and another hacker. Also, it was a part of their plan to destroy you promises that he made with Syurihata. They know the risk of doing that but for them, it's okay as long as their mission will succeed.

 

 

Hikari just can't believe what did he just heard at that time. Because he never has a misunderstanding or fights with them before. They just get along normally until the last battle on when did Hikari fought with Yami in the Quantum Memory. Hikari asks Akaru if there was any other way for them to stop it. But Akaru didn't think that it has any other way to save it because it's already going that way. He says to Hikari "We didn't have any other choice but to kill him. I know that you wanted to protect the world by making all kinds of people understand each other. But this time, there was no other choice." Hikari didn't have anything to say to avoid it. So Hikari just says that he understands it and going to do all his best on it.

 

 

After that, they arrive in front of the secret room door. They didn't know what kind of thing inside of it but it's maybe was an important thing. So they decide to open it up. The door did not have any lock, So they just enter it right away. They saw that it was an empty room but there was another door in front of them. Hikari was thinking that there must be a trap there so he says to Akaru "Don't you think that there will be a trap here?" Akaru was thinking the same too. Akaru told Hikari to stay aside and he will try to shoot that door. Hikari was thinking that it's maybe was to know that there was a trap there or not. So he just does it. It was weird if there was nothing there. Because it was a hidden room.

 

 

When the bullet hit the door, the door started to move slowly but there was no trap there. It was unbelievable for them. But they saw Kamihara were waiting for them inside of the other room. Kamihara just smiled when he saw them. He says to them "Hahah, did you think I am afraid of you until I will put a lot of trap in a way to here? Well, as what did I expect from you, Aigami Hikari and Miyagi Akaru." Hikari never heard about Akaru's full name and it causes him to be so shocked when Kamihara knows about Akaru's full name. Hikari didn't think that Akaru would tell anyone about his name. But thinking about it, Akaru never tells Hikari about his past. Hikari saw that Akaru was frustrated about it.

 

 

Akaru looked at Kamihara and says "Don't you think that this kind of thing should have been ended a long time ago? Just what is your goal by calling it back at this time?" Kamihara answered it "That answer is at you, Akaru. We, the hackers will protect people? Hahaha, Just what kind of joke you're trying to tell me?" Akaru put down his gun and says "But we do have our own decision for our own life, right? besides that, Hikari is also one of us, isn't he?" Kamihara looked at Hikari he takes a breath and says "If it was him that we know back then maybe I would say that it was true. Just when did we send him out to kill and kill. But what did I see now? Hackers that save people's lives? What-"

 

 

"That is no joke, It was not something that you should laugh about. The people's life was in it. Just what make you think that it was okay to kill the people just like that?!"

 

 

"Huh? Don't you just smile when doing it back then?"

 

 

"That..... Maybe it was true but, That is no longer me. I'm no longer myself."

 

 

Kamihara laughed just when did he hear that. He asks them "Just what will make a monster think that they're not a monster? Does the monster do not recognize himself? Don't the monster think that they're different from humans?" Akaru aimed his gun at Kamihara and fire it. But the bullet didn't hit Kamihara and it causes them to be so weird with it.

 

 

Kamihara says to them "Well, maybe I should tell you about these bulletproof things. Did you think you can beat me just that easily? I don't have a memory space, But I do have a brain. So now if you step ahead now, Our precious Light?" Akaru didn't let Hikari do it. But Hikari declined it. Hikari says to Akaru "Maybe, this time I should face it by myself. You do not need to worry because after all of this ended, I will take the new path of my dream-" Hikari suddenly got a headache and he saw something at the time he closed his eyes. He was so weird with it. However, he didn't want to waste any time. So he just goes to Kamihara.

 

 

Kamihara saw that Hikari was walking to him with just a sword on his back. He just laughed and asks Hikari "What makes you think that you are going to fight me with just that?" Hikari didn't say anything just when did he hear that. He just looked at Kamihara's eyes. Kamihara saw that Hikari looks like he was serious about it. So he closed the door between Hikari and Akaru then locked it using and mechanical lock. That lock can't be unlocked easily so Hikari was thinking that it will all end there. But he still didn't spill any words out. He just keeps looking at Kamihara. Kamihara takes out his gun and asks Hikari "I have firepower. But everything that you have is just that sword? Did you really believe in your luck to win this battle?" Hikari shooked his head. He replies to Kamihara "I do not believe in my luck. But, I just believe in myself. The only one who I can trust." The words that Hikari says, reminded Kamihara of Yami. But he didn't know about what kind of things happened in the battle between Yami and Hikari. So he asks Hikari "Is it about that guy? The one who says that he was you?"

 

 

"No, he got nothing to do without problem for now. Now, it is just between us. If you say that you're not afraid of us then it will be the same as me. Kamihara, I do not afraid of you and I'm standing here to not just lose to you."

 

 

Kamihara clapped his hand when he heard that. He was never thought that Hikari will become so confident like that. He says to Hikari that he was so proud of what did Hikari just said. Kamihara dropped his gun. He says to Hikari "I forgot about that explosion. Well, maybe I should face you in a melee weapon too?" Kamihara takes a rod on the wall and tests it out. Kamihara says to Hikari "Maybe you have that ability. But I am pretty good at this, you know. How if we look at which one is powerful- No, between the human and monster, Which one of us is a powerful creature. Hahaha, I can't wait for it anymore. So, should we get started?"

 

 

 

0