50
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kamihara attacks Hikari using the rod that He took just now. But Hikari blocked the attacks from him using his sword. Hikari asks Kamihara "This is not what did I thought it will happen." Kamihara jumped back and says "Because you're alone now? Did you think I would like to have a 1v100 battle?" Hikari shook his head. He didn't agree with it. He asks Kamihara back about what does he mean by 1v100. Doesn't both of them have their people that joined in? But Kamihara did not agree with what did Hikari says. He says to Hikari that it was not like what did he think. Kamihara says to Hikari "Didn't you see that they didn't want to make you their target? Why don't you get it?"

 

 

But even with that, Kamihara still uses an AI to defeat him. Hikari asks Kamihara about it "Then why did you use all of these traps and AI's?" Kamihara laughed just when did he hear that. He says to Hikari "You still didn't understand it? It's because they're just a weapon like you." Hikari was disappointed with those words. But he does not believe in it. Hikari attacks Kamihara with his sword and it hit Kamihara. Kamihara gets a little scratch by that. But he just laughed. It causes Hikari to remember something when he sees that. Kamihara quickly takes that chance to make a counterattack to Hikari. It's hit Hikari, but Hikari still can stand from that attacks. At that time, Kamihara asks Hikari "Come on, don't tell me that a monster can't beat me? Aigami Hikari, don't tell me that you can't beat me? Scared?" Hikari was feeling like he gets challenged by Kamihara. He still doesn't get why did that kind of thing happen. He tries to forget about everything and fight with Kamihara.

 

 

 

Akaru was not being locked in there, he still can get out from there but he can't help Hikari. He tries to get in touch with Ageru. Ageru didn't answer it, he was thinking that maybe Ageru was having a problem too. He tries to figure out what should he do there. He was thinking that maybe he should get help from the other hackers. But if he blows up that door, there will be a percentage that the explosion will hit Hikari. So he figures out the other way to help Hikari. But maybe that way will be difficult for him. Because the majority of the gadget that Kamihara uses is not electronic device. Maybe he already planned for this to happen. Because he is also a hacker, he avoids using an electronic trap. Akaru walked out from there and try to find another door that maybe has been applied for Kamihara to escape from that room.

 

 

 

Just after did Ageru know that Akaru and Hikari were countering Kamihara. She goes out and searches for Neu and Nimura. She just wants to make sure that they will not be the target when Hikari was not with them. When Ageru was on her way to Neu and Nimura's location, She got a call from Akaru. Since she was worried about the situation they're now she just quickly answer it to hear about the information from Akaru.

 

"Well, as for the situation now. Everything that we can do is just support him from outside. Because-"

 

 

"What do you mean by this?!"

 

 

Ageru is just disappointed when she hears that from Akaru. She didn't understand what did happen there. She tries to ask Akaru more about it, but everything that Akaru says is just "Don't worry about it." Even with that words, it doesn't mean like any of them would save. Ageru was worried about Hikari and Akaru's situation because it seems like they were facing a very serious problem. Ageru was far from them so she can't do anything about it. She just hoping that they will be saved. But she was thinking that maybe taking care of Hikari's friends could be better for her and Hikari.

 

 

When she was on her way to Neu and Nimura, she meets with one girl that was wearing a black cap. She stopped in front of that girl just when did she saw it. When that girl saw her reaction, she says to Ageru "You are... Ah... I forgot about it. By the way, What do you want from me?" Ageru didn't know what she was doing but it was just like fate has bought them to meet there. Ageru asks that girl "Terakawa Aimi, right? It's okay if you didn't remember my name. Did I disturb you?" Aimi shooked her head. She looked at the ground and says "Well, I don't really sure why I am here. I just walked outside to take some fresh air and suddenly I arrive here. Do you need something?" Just when did Ageru looked at Aimi, it reminds her of someone. But she didn't think that it was true since she didn't really think that it was true. Aimi was walking from the way that she wants to go. So she asks Aimi if she saw something happen just when did she walk there. Aimi shook her head and says that there was nothing happened there. It causes Ageru relieved a bit. Ageru has something that she wants to talk with Aimi about it. So she asks Aimi for a walk if she would like. Ageru was thinking that maybe it was dumb for her to ask someone to walk to where did they just come from. But Aimi just smiled and says "It's okay, I don't have anything to do neither. Maybe it was a bit tired, but it's okay." Aimi then smiles at Ageru.

 

 

 

 

Ageru was a bit shocked when she saw Aimi's reaction. Even with that, she just gets along with Aimi and talks with Aimi in her way. Ageru asks Aimi "Hey, I have a question for you." Because Ageru started the talk first, Aimi just hears what did Ageru going to tell her.

 

 

"What is your relationship with Hikari? But, Don't get it wrong!! I just ask this because I wanted to know."

 

 

The way Ageru talk, makes Aimi was thinking a different way. However, she just answers it.

 

 

"Did you mean Onii-chan? Hm... Well about that-"

 

 

"Wha-Wait!! What do you mean by Onii-chan!? Just why in the world you're calling him that!?"

 

 

Aimi just smiled at Ageru when she hears that. She looked at Ageru and says.

 

 

"Hehe, that was a way that you do not know about it. Both of us were actually having a secret relationship!"

 

 

Ageru just can't believe what did she just heard. She got choked and asks "Since it's just both of us here, maybe you can tell me about it." But Aimi refuses it and says "A relationship between both of us is secret. We have slept together once you know?" Ageru didn't believe in it easily because she knows that Hikari will never do that. As far as she knows about Hikari. But, if there have any problem with something maybe he could do that. But when she started to think about it, there was something that Hikari says that he will do that for his friends. Hikari has said that he will do anything for someone who understands him. BUT, it is just 3 wishes. BUT, he will do anything for it.

 

 

"B-BUT, BUT, HOW IF IT WAS A-"

 

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

 

 

Aimi saw Ageru were doing a weird reaction. She asks Ageru if she was okay because she just a worry about it. Ageru just says that it was nothing and she told Aimi to forget about it. After that, She asks Aimi if there was something that she wants to know about it her. But, Ageru got a message from Akaru. So she read it up before she started talking with Aimi.

 

 

Akaru says to Ageru "Maybe you do not need to worry about them. I don't know why or who that they're going after, but it seems like they will not go after Neu or Nimura. There was something else that they were after. Make sure that you will cautious about everything around you."

 

 

When Akaru puts his phone down, he talks to himself "Is it because Hikari was confronting Kamihara or they got another plan to do?" Then Akaru found a floor with a weird tile. He was thinking that it's maybe was an emergency exit from the underground. He wants to check it out but there were a lot of people there. Maybe if he does that, it will cause everyone will treat him as a terrorist group or something. Akaru searches around for things that he can use to distract the people there from it. In that way, he can use that chance to check that tiles up.

 

 

After a long battle with Kamihara, Hikari was exhausted and the same goes for Kamihara. Hikari was avoiding himself from using Quantum Brainshockwave. Since it looks like Kamihara was waiting for him to use it out. Maybe Kamihara has another trick that he wants to use. But will Hikari fall into his trap or he will lose before that happen. At that time, Kamihara asks Hikari "What are you wondering about? Are afraid to lose with me? You, monster." Hikari tries to keep calm and says "Why did you keep calling me a monster? I could understand why did this happen if you will just talk with me about it. Maybe we can find another way to end this up." Akarudisagreese with the words that Hikari says. He says to Hikari that it won't go easy as what did he thought it will be. Kamihara says to Hikari that he maybe know how the 'The hackers' look like. Hikari refuses with what did Kamihara just said. He says to Kamihara.

 

 

"It's true that everyone knows that the hackers are not good. But, some of them wanted to help people out there for a good reason. I do not wish to kill anyone anymore. I'm enough with the title of monster. Did you think I'm happy the people were calling me that?!"

 

 

Kamihara was actually expecting those words from Hikari. He just claps his hands again and says to Hikari "So, is this was what did they meant by the human change? Haha, what am I talking about? You're-" Suddenly they heard some weird noises. They didn't sure about what it is. Hikari was thinking that it must be one of Kamihara's traps. But he saw that Kamihara was shocked about it. Maybe Kamihara just acting, So Hikari didn't have any choice but to defeat Kamihara before they die by the things that are going to happen to them.

 

 

Hikari attacks Kamihara from the front because he thought that maybe in that situation, Kamihara does not cautious about everything around him. But his expectation was wrong. Kamihara just blocked that attack normally and says to Hikari "Have you heard that? Well, it seems like something bad or good will happen. So are you planning to defeat me before it happens?" Hikari didn't answer that and it makes Kamihara was thinking that Hikari was taking it seriously now. Because he didn't know how much time that they have left, he just uses everything that he has there and was hoping that the result will be better.

 

 

Ageru didn't get any information from Akaru after that. But it seems like everything around her is still normal. There was nothing that happened around her or any mess. She was tired of that, so she asks Aimi if she wants to go to a restaurant there. Since they were walking together, Aimi just follows it without asking anything. Maybe they just walked too far from what did she expects because Ageru was talking on her phone for a long time. When Ageru was sitting at the chair inside of the restaurant, Aimi saw that she is still on her phone. Maybe it was something that important and it causes Aimi to be worried about it. Aimi asks Ageru "Did you got any problem? Is it something that I can help you with?" Ageru then put down her phone and says that it was nothing to be worried about.

 

 

Ageru needed help but maybe Aimi will not understand what did she need to do. Also, if Aimi helps her with it maybe it will put Aimi in a danger. It will be hard for them to watch another person while looking after Hikari. Ageru asks Aimi "Hey, can you tell me everything that you know about your Onii-chan or Hikari?" As from what did Aimi know, there just only one thing that she was sure about weird things that happened between her and Hikari. so she talks with Ageru about it.

0