51
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                                     _Chapter 12_

                                                                           _End of the conflict,

                                                                                                           beginning of the dream_

 

 

 

"You know, There was one thing that I wanted to know when I meet with Onii-chan or Hikari. I don't know if this was true or not, but it seems like he was full of mystery that even he can't get through it.

 

 

 

 

Maybe it was a burden to him but everything that he does is just laugh and smile. By looking at him, I know that he was hiding something really important from me. I wonder what it is, but is it was something that he wants me to know?"

 

 

 

Ageru was so weird when she heard those words from Aimi. She didn't think that Hikari and Aimi get connected by something if it depends on Hikari's past that she knows. Is there something that Hikari hides from all of them all this time?

 

 

 

Aimi saw that Ageru was thinking about something. She apologizes to Ageru about it and just talks about their point.

 

 

 

"Well, sorry for that. Maybe I should just talk about the things that you wanted to know. I don't know who Hikari is and I don't think that we have met somewhere before. But when looking at him, It looks like he was a familiar person to me. So I was wondering if he was someone that has been lost or forgotten in my life. When we're sleeping together, I have a weird dream. A dream on where did one Light come to me when I was alone and that Light helped me from that darkness. That Light is Hikari. If it was from what did I remember."

 

 

 

Ageru just can't believe what did she just heard at that time. Ageru remembered something from what did the hackers have said about the Quantum memory that has been inserted within Hikari's mind. That Hikari will enter the quantum memory when he was sleeping and will never have a dream. But it depends on him on when did he want to enter the quantum memory or not. Everyone will die if any of them entered the Quantum memory because of its side effects. Hikari is the only person who survived it. That was after a thousand-person who has died because of it.

 

 

 

Ageru asks Aimi if she has taken a place in any experiment before. Of course, Aimi says that she has never taken part in any experiment before. Aimi was so weird with that question and she asks Ageru why did Ageru ask her something like that. But Ageru says to her that it was nothing. Ageru then started talking about the other things with Aimi.

 

 

 

 

When Hikari was fighting with Kamihara, The sound that they heard before are getting louder. Kamihara says to Hikari "Well, did you still want to fight me without that? How sad. What makes you so confident about beating me? Did you think you are stronger?" Kamihara parries the attacks from Hikari.

 

 

 

When they were fighting, the sound that they heard was getting louder and louder. Hikari saw that Kamihara was worried about it and it causes him to be so weird about it. He didn't think that Kamihara will worry about the trap that he set on him. Is it because there was a percentage that the trap will hit him? Hikari stopped attacking and take a back step. He tries to take a breath and keep calm about it. Kamihara laughed and asks Hikari "Why? Is that was all that you have to fight with me?" Hikari shooked his head and says "I'm going to fight you because I want to win this. I will never give up yet. I don't care what will you say about this."

 

 

 

Words from Hikari make Kamihara think that he was overconfident and it was different Hikari from what did he know. Kamihara asks Hikari "From where did this come? Are you trying to show me that you're not afraid of me?" Hikari just smiled when he heard that. He didn't answer Kamihara's question. But he asks Kamihara "What makes you think that a monster will be afraid of you? Are you dumb?" Kamihara was suspected something from it. But he didn't think that Hikari would be that tricky to do something like that. Hikari then quickly takes that chance to go to Kamihara. Kamihara was trying to block the upcoming attacks from Hikari, but he was so shocked when he knows that Hikari did not attack him at that time. Hikari then holds the rod in Kamihara's hands and throws it away. His sword was dropped on the ground because of that. Hikari says to Kamihara "Did you think that everyone would be happy by doing something like this? Did you think that this is the only way for us to end this?!" Kamihara was looking at the sword that Hikari just dropped. He was thinking that maybe he should just pick it up and kill Hikari. But he didn't sure about what will Hikari do. Hikari knows what did Kamihara going to do by looking at his movement. He asks Kamihara "Why are you too desperate on winning this? Is this was your own decision or it was an order?"

 

 

 

"Hahah, just who did you think I am? Did you think I'm working for someone? I do have my own goal. A goal that I want to achieve on my own. Like what did you do."

 

 

 

"If that so, then can you think about it again? There must be another way for you to achieve your goal. I don't think that the answer can be found by killing each other. There was no need for this to happen."

 

 

 

Kamihara just ignores what did Hikari says and takes that sword. When Kamihara picked up that sword, he quickly attacks Hikari using it. Kamihara was so shocked when he saw that Hikari just hold that sword with his bare hands. There was blood coming out from Hikari's hand. But even with that, Hikari still holds on to it. Kamihara asks Hikari "What is this? Are you trying to tell me that you're stronger than me?" Hikari says to Kamihara that it was not it. He says to Kamihara that he was hoping that can hold all of that pain the same as how much lust that he has done to others will be okay for him.

 

 

 

Kamihara just keeps laughing when he heard that. He says to Hikari "Since the people that you loved die because of you, why don't you die for them to play it back?" Hikari releases his hands from that sword and kicks Kamihara. Hikari disagrees with what did Kamihara says. He says to Kamihara "No, there was no need for that. Because... I make a promise to them that I will make all of my friends happy and live as long as I can. Only dumb people like you will do that!" Kamihara laughed again when he heard that from Hikari. He saw that Hikari was not going to stand any longer. Maybe it was his biggest chance to take Hikari down. But before he going does that, He asks Hikari "Hey, did you still remember dealing things that you make for a long time ago with those dumbasses? How if we take it here?"

 

 

 

Hikari looked at Kamihara and smiles. Kamihara was so weird when he saw Hikari do that. Hikari says to Kamihara "So, you're taking this chance for that. What do you want by taking off everything in my life? Well, I accept it." Kamihara just laughed out loud when he heard that. He just quickly going to attacks Hikari.

 

 

 

 

When Aimi was walking with Ageru, they meet with Neu and Nimura. They were carrying some documents with them. Ageru asks them "What did both of you were doing?" They tell Ageru that it was of course it was their work. They ask Ageru if she knows where Hikari is. Ageru tells them that she didn't make any contact with Hikari. She says to them that maybe Hikari was busy with his problem. They were complaining about it and says "Just what the hell with him suddenly disappeared in a time like this? Go and call him now!" Suddenly Aimi walked ahead and says "Well... I don't know what did my Onii-chan was doing. But, mind if I take his place?" Neu and Nimura were so shocked when they heard Aimi known Hikari as her 'Onii-chan' they just screamed out "ONII-CHAN!?! WHAT IN THE WORLD BOTH OF YOU ARE?" Neu and Nimura still can't believe that Aimi used to call Hikari 'Onii-chan' Because they never heard anything about Hikari's sister or anything. Ageru just laughed when she saw their reaction. however, she just let them talk with Aimi without disturbing them.

 

 

 

Neu and Nimura didn't reject help from Aimi. But Aimi still wants to help them. She says to them "Don't worry, I can help you out with it. I was recently lost in this place, maybe I can spend some of my time helping both of you here." They didn't think that if they needed help. But it seems like Aimi were honest to help them. So they just accept it and told Aimi about where did they need to deliver it.

 

 

 

After three of them go away, it just left Ageru alone there. Ageru talked by herself "So, maybe I should just back to the work now. I'm glad that they were alright. But, now I'm worried about Hikari and Akaru. Are they okay there?" Ageru takes out her phone and she didn't get any message from Akaru or Hikari. It causes her to be more worried about it. When she was thinking about them, she was thinking that maybe she shouldn't have to ask them anything because she knows that what will both of them reply to her. She just hoping that everything will be okay there.

 

 

 

Aimi, Neu, and Nimura were on their way to where did they need to go. Nimura asks Aimi "Hey if it was true that Hikari was your..... Onii-chan or anything that you used to call him. Why don't you live together with him?" Aimi was get stunned by those words from Nimura. She looked at the sky and says " About that... Just say that there was something that happens between us that causes us can't live together."

 

 

 

 

"It must hard for both of you in that kind of situation. What did happen between both of you?"

 

 

 

Aimi shook her head and just smiles. She says to them "I just... I just wanted to recover it. Something that was not important for me, but has been forgotten for a long time." They didn't know the details about Aimi. So it was hard for them to say anything about it. Hikari also never tells them anything about his past. They just figure some of it just when did they were together with him. Aimi asks them "Since I answered both of your questions, I want both of you to answer my question. So we can make it deal-deal" Neu and Nimura were so shocked when they heard that. They didn't agree with anything between them before. They try to tell Aimi about it but Aimi says to them that it was "No"  So they just hear what did Aimi going to ask them.

 

 

 

" So, my question is... from what that you know about me and Hikari. What will you do if I am Hikari and Hikari are me? what do you expect that will happen?"

 

 

 

That question sounds weird for them, but the question is filled with something interesting for them. Neu says to Nimura that maybe Neu should answer it. But Aimi says to them that she wants both of them to answer it. They got nowhere to run, so they just answer it.

 

 

 

 

 

0