52
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the sword that Kamihara uses hit Hikari Clothes, there was something hard that blocked it. Kamihara was so weird with it. Hikari that standing in front of him is not an AI. But how did that happen? Kamihara laughed then he asks Hikari "Just what is this for? What kind of trick that you're trying to show me?" Hikari just smiled then he dropped something from his jacket. Kamihara was so shocked when he saw that there was a piece of iron within the Hikari jacket. Kamihara asks Hikari "So that was what it is right? I bet that you have nothing to help you now!" Hikari dodged the attacks from Kamihara then he takes that sword back from Kamihara and pushes Kamihara forwards. Even Hikari got his sword back, His hand was still injured and he can't hold on to it. Kamihara just looked at what did Hikari was doing from the distance and asks "So, just tell me. What kind of things that you want to do to win this? It was all useless now, Hikari. You can't win this." Hikari shook his head and says "No, Even I will die here, then it was alright. I know that there must be something that will happen here. But, It was alright. As long as I can end this conflict between us and no one will die because of this. Then it was alright."

 

 

 

Kamihara just laughed when he heard that. Kamihara looked at Hikari and he can tell that Hikari was critically injured. But when Kamihara looked at it, then Hikari couldn't use Quantum brainshockwave. By that, there was no way his goal can be achieved. Kamihara started thinking about what kind of things that he can do to make Hikari uses it. But the sound that they heard just now was getting louder. Kamihara was so weird with it. He talks to himself "Is there was something that happened there?" Hikari saw that sound was getting louder too and Kamihara was getting afraid of it. Hikari asks Kamihara "Now, I want to ask you. Do you want to end this?" Kamihara goes to Hikari and says "Of course, I'm going to end this here."

 

 

Kamihara looked at the sword that Hikari just dropped and asks Hikari "I wonder if we can end this dramatically. So, what's your opinion Hikari?"

 

 

"Live"

 

 

Kamihara just laughed when he heard that. He takes up that sword and says "Know your place, you monster!" Hikari holds on to that sword using his self hand and says "My mission is to live. That's why I am here!" Maybe what did Hikari said is just harsh. He didn't have any will to stand anymore. He says to Kamihara that he was never planning to lose and he never planned to kill. But if it has come to that, maybe he didn't have any choice. The sound that they heard suddenly stopped. Hikari says to Kamihara "Sorry, but this is the only way." Hikari takes that sword from Kamihara and attacks Kamihara with it. There was blood that comes out from Kamihara's body after that. Hikari holds that sword with his left hand and causes Kamihara to be so shocked by it. Everyone knows that Hikari is just right-handed but how did Hikari can use his left hand? Kamihara asks Hikari "Is this a trick from that guy?" Hikari shooked his head. He says to Kamihara "You should know why did you call me a monster. Because I bet that everyone knows it." Hikari attacks Kamihara once again.

 

 

Kamihara was injured badly by that attacks. Hikari says to Kamihara that he didn't have any thoughts on killing him. But since it has come that, maybe he didn't have any choice. However, Hikari still didn't want to kill Kamihara. He cries just when did he say that. He says by himself "It... Shouldn't be like this. There must be another way for us to end this. I do not believe in this kind of ending..." Kamihara didn't have any strength to fight with Hikari anymore. He looked at Hikari and says "Hey, even in a time like this? I thought that after that new life you will be better than who did you are." Hikari was so shocked when he heard Kamihara says about 'new life' Hikari quickly asks Kamihara "Wait, don't tell me that everyone was remembered everything about that." Kamihara just smiles then he replies to what did Kamihara says "Well, there was something that I should tell you about that effects. It was-" Suddenly Kamihara got a shot from someone.

 

 

Hikari turned around to see who is it. But everything that he saw is just a man with a black coat. That man was holding a handgun. So it was him who just shot Kamihara. Hikari asks that man "Who are you? Why did you do something like this?!" That man put his gun down and says "It was none of your problems. Our boss will get mad if someone tries to reveal anything that we wanted to do." Hikari tries to attack that man but he just can't because of his injuries. That man just goes away after he is done with that. Before he goes, Hikari asks him "So, if you're one of them. Why don't you just kill me here?" That man stopped and answer the question "Because killing you is not my mission. I'm not the one who will kill you, but I will- No, forget about it." That man then just walked away.

 

 

 

There was a small door inside of that room opened. Hikari looked at it and saw Akaru. Akaru asks that man "Why did you come here?" That man just smiled when he heard Akaru's voice. He didn't say anything and just continue walking. Akaru says to Hikari "Well, maybe you should get a rest. I heard everything, but sorry because I do not come at the time." Hikari shooked his head and says "It's alright. But, what should we do about him?" Hikari looked at Kamihara when saying that. Akaru saw that Hikari was talking about Kamihara. Akaru says to Hikari that maybe they should just leave him there. Hikari didn't say anything about it and just agreed with Akaru.

 

 

 

But before they are going to leave that place, Akaru says to Hikari "Maybe you were wondering about how did us remembered you. Maybe I should talk with you about it when we were walking." Since it was a thing that Hikari wanted to know, he just gets along.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Neu and Nimura were discussing the question that Aimi asks them. They had an answer for that, but it was hard for them to spill it out since they were thinking that maybe Aimi will tell Hikari about it because both of them seems like they were close.

 

 

Aimi says to them that she will never tell Hikari about their answer so they do not need to worry about it. Since it looks like they can believe in Aimi, they just tell what do they think about it.

 

Neu start it first,

 

"Well, what should I say about it? Maybe Hikari knows about art and drawing things. That was what did make him useful in this group. Besides that, what kind of things that you good at?"

 

 

"Hm... I never tried drawing before. So, maybe I'm not good at it. But, maybe I can give it a try if all of you told me to do it. I can play guitar but it was not useful for any of you right?"

 

 

When Nimura heard Aimi talk about 'guitar' He quickly asks Aimi "Did you really can play guitar?" Aimi just nodded her head and says "Of course, did you think I just lied?" Nimura was so excited when he heard that. But he didn't want to make that talk to another thing. So Nimura continues it with his question.

 

 

"Well, I start it with my question. Did Hikari have any weird secret that you know?"

 

 

"Hehe, You want me to tell you about it?"

 

 

Neu and Nimura nodded their head and says "If there was it, then tell us about it." Both of them seem like they were wanted to know about it, so Aimi just tells them about it the right way.

 

 

" To be true, I and Hikari do not have any blood connection which means that I'm not Hikari's real sister. But I'm his step-sister."

 

 

When both Neu and Nimura heard that, they nodded their head and says "I see..." They started thinking about something weird when they say it. But Aimi saw it and says to them "Don't think of weird things about us!! We do- No, We will not do any weird things!!" Neu and Nimura were so weird with that reaction from Aimi. Because since Aimi was a girl maybe she couldn't think that way. But, she got a point about what did they were thinking. Neu asks Aimi "Just who you are? Mindreader?" Aimi shooked her head and says that it was wrong. She says to them that she was not a weird person like who did they think she is.

 

 

Aimi then continues a talk between the three of them. "Hey, if one day everyone will disappear from your life. What will you do? I know this question was weird but I hope you will answer it." Neu and Nimura stopped at the bench near there and thought about it. Aimi saw that maybe her questions were so weird till they need time to think about it. When they were thinking about it, Aimi put the documents that she carries on the bench and check her phone while waiting for them.

 

 

Aimi saw that there was a message from a suspicious person. She was so weird with it. She didn't give a reply to it but she just read the message.

 

 

" Since you become her friends, maybe you should know about us, Terakawa Aimi. There have something that I want to talk about with you. How about if we meet somewhere? Do you have any suggestions?"

 

 

Aimi was so weird with it because that number know about her contact. Is it was one of the people that she know? But she didn't think that someone that she knows will be sent her a message like that. However, she tries to forget about it and look at other things. Is it was a message from her director? But why would her director say that? More of that, to who did 'She' refer to? Is it was a joke from her friends?

 

 

When Aimi was trying to figure it out, Nimura says to her that he has the answer to that question. To avoid making any of them worried, Aimi just smiled and hear what did Nimura going to talk about.

 

"Maybe if that happens, I will never forget about them. Because maybe some of them were important to me. That's why I will never forget about them. That was my answer."

 

 

The answer from Nimura was acceptable and logical. So it was a pass for Nimura. Then, Aimi waits for the answer from Neu. Neu says to Aimi that maybe he didn't have an answer for that. But Aimi says to him that it was alright. It's maybe because that question was so weird. They just continue walking after that.

 

 

Hikari and Akaru take a stop at the unknown location, and they have been surprised by some kind of thing. Hikari asks Akaru "Just how did this kind of thing happen?" Akaru didn't sure about the answer. So he just says it out to Hikari. Hikari goes to it and says "this world is really weird now, I think." Akaru agreed with it and asks "But what should we do?" Hikari looked at his hand and says "Let's end this." Hikari seems like he was all hyped up for it. Akaru didn't want to take him down, So he just gets along with Hikari. But when Hikari was going for it, He says to Akaru "Maybe you should watch this from outside." Akaru was so weird when he heard that from Hikari. But maybe it's because there was something that Hikari wanted to face on his own. So Akaru just let him be. Hikari takes a deep breath and he goes for it.

0