53
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hikari entered the tavern and greet everyone who was in there. They were so shocked when they saw Hikari. One of the people in there asks Hikari "Hey, kid. What are you doing here? You shouldn't enter this place." Hikari didn't say anything about that and showed them something. Just when did they see that The manager of that tavern came out and asks Hikari "So, what do you want?" Hikari had not started any talk yet. He asks the manager if he would like to talk with him outside. Because there was someone who was waiting for him.

 

 

 

 

 

The manager didn't sense any threat from there, so he just gets outside and continue talking with Hikari. When the manager saw Akaru, he asks them "So, Aigami Hikari and Miyagi Akaru. What do you want?" Akaru looked at the manager and asks him "In the past, you were one of those people who was creating the first Perfect AI to take over the Quantum Memory right?" That man just laughed when he heard that. He says to Akaru that he was true and says "Did you got something to do with me?"

 

 

"Since you have been retired from them because of your failure, I would like to ask you. Where all of us were destroying your puppet, how many soldiers that you guys have scouted?"

 

 

"Hahaha, what a dumb question. You think I am going to tell you about that-"

 

 

 

Without any talk, Akaru take out a handgun and aimed it at the manager's head. Hikari was so shocked when he saw it. But looking at that gun, maybe it was a gun that has been modified. Just what kind of things that the hackers have done?

 

 

The manager just laughed and says "If you're going to kill me, then just do it. At least, you didn't get the information that you want. It's fair since both of us got nothing." Hikari holds a gun down and asks the manager "But, it's better before all of them found you are here." The manager agrees with Hikari and he told them to follow him and talk with him inside of his room.

 

 

The manager is seated at his chair and asks them "So, both of you just wanted to know that from me?" Akaru nodded his head and says "Yeah, we just need that information from you. I know the situation you are in now that's why I am asking you this. For all of our sake." The manager agreed with what did Akaru says. Then he opens his phone and showed them an email. Before Akaru going to read it, he asks the manager "This is not a trap right?" The manager shooked his head and says "Just how did I know that both of you will come here till I have time to set up a trap?" So they just read the email.

 

 

 

"27/10/17

 

We got some details about Quantum memory and we think that this will be the end of this research. We will not be going to use you anymore. You have done a great job but there will be someone that will replace you. Your project on creating Yami was a success but this guy can make it more successful. He was currently working on creating data that can be transferred to Quantum memory and control it from inside without any confirmation. We do not sure when will this project be done. But just wanted you to know that your service ended here. If you try to reveal anything about us, then we will hunt you down."

 

 

 

When they have done reading it, Hikari asks that man "If all of you were planning to take it over all of these years. Why it just once that you guys just attack me?" That man smiled and stand up. He answers the question from Hikari "It takes years for us to create Yami. We are just lucky that we found the data of your past at that time. But they found out that Yami is not a perfect weapon." Hikari was so shocked when he heard that. He asks the manager about the perfect weapon. But the manager says that he didn't know about it because he has been retired just when did they started it. Since they have to talk about it that far, Hikari asks the manager "Can you tell us about their location?" The manager was waiting for Hikari to ask him that. So he just tells Hikari the truth about it "They had a lot of places that they use for that. So maybe it was difficult for all of you to do it." Akaru agreed with it. He asks the manager "Did they just retire you from the job and leave you like this?" The manager shook his head. He answers the question "I bet that you guys know who they are. I actually should be killed. But I hide myself in here and faked my identity." They understand it. They got all of the information that they need. So they just take a leave after that.

 

 

 

But before they go, the manager says to them "Just from what did I know about it. Maybe you guys still have a lot of time. They couldn't complete it in a short time." They got it. Then they just get out from there.

 

 

When Aimi, Neu, and Nimura arrive at the location that they need to go to, There was a friend of Sabu-sama that was waiting for them. He says to them that Sabu-sama was busy with something so Sabu-sama told him to take it from them. As what did Sabu-sama told him, there will be 2 guys who deliver it. But he was so shocked when he saw there was one woman. Before they go, He tells them about what kind of things that Sabu-sama told them to do "So, he told me to tell all of you that he will have an appointment with all of you later. But make sure that the three of you will be there. He will send you a message about that. Just make sure that you will be ready." They accepted it then they just walked away. When Aimi going to catch up with them, that man looked at her and says "So, it's you. Good to see you here." Aimi didn't look back since she didn't want to get lost from them. But she was strange with what did she just heard. But, she didn't think that she should tell the others about it. She just walked with them and talk normally.

 

 

 

When they were walking, They meet with Hikari. Hikari asks them "Eh, why did all of you here?" Neu and Nimura were frustrated when they heard that from Hikari. They say to Hikari "You, scumbag! Where did you go?! Did you just want us to do all of these jobs?!" Hikari apologizes to them for what did just happened. He just got a problem when did he need to do a task that Sabu-sama told him to do. Just when did Hikari says that Aimi suddenly goes to him and says "Sheesh, I thought that you are the leader who is doing anything nii-chan!" When Neu and Nimura hear Aimi says that, they quickly look at Hikari to see his reaction to making sure if what did they think was true or not.

 

 

Hikari saw that Nimura and Neu were looking at him. Hikari was thinking that it's maybe got a reason behind it. However, He just talks with Aimi "Can you stop calling me with that kind of name in front of others?" Aim just smiled and says "Hehe, are you acting like your tsundere in front of your friends?" Hikari shooked his head and tell Aimi that it was not it. Hikari says to Aimi that it just that was a way that he is. Aimi just laughed about it then she says to Hikari "It was a big no, It was my wish, right?" When Aimi says that, Hikari didn't have any other idea to run from that. So he just stops complaining about it.

 

 

 

Akaru saw that Hikari was so busy with them, he walked ahead and says "Well, it seems like you are busy like who you are. Maybe you can have your time with them. I will watch after you and I and the rest of them will control the situation." Hikari knows that 'them' that Akaru just said refer to the hackers. It makes him start to think that he is just a burden to them. Hikari wants to say it to Akaru but Akaru just says to them "Well, you guys can take your time. I will take a leave. Also, maybe you two should watch them. Both Hikari and... Aimi." Akaru just goes away after that.

 

 

Hikari was so weird when Akaru highlighted Aimi. maybe it because Akaru was thought that Hikari was a real Aimi 'Onii-chan'. Hikari didn't comment anything about it, so he asks Neu and Nimura "Well, what should we do next?" Neu and Nimura just walked "Nah, don't worry about us. maybe you should spend some of your time with your..... well.." When Hikari hear those words from them, he just shouted out "Just what the heck did you think both of us are actually?!" Neu and Nimura got a bad feeling about it so they just run away after that. Hikari tries to stop them but he is just too tired of what did he just do before.

 

 

When he was taking fresh air, Aimi comes to him and hug him from behind. Aimi says to him "Don't worry, Onii-chan. I'm here for you. So, you're not alone." Hikari tries to make himself calm. but when he was trying to do that, suddenly Ageru come in front of him. Ageru got a word that she wants to tell Aimi. but when she saw that situation, she says to them "Don't mind me. Just take your time." Hikari tries to get away, but when he was trying to do that Yami asks "Oh my, Hikari. don't tell me that you're going to leave this chance. It makes you warm right?" Hikari shook his head and says "All of you, dumb! Just what did in all your mind!!"

 

 

Since it looks like Hikari was getting angry about something, Aimi releases Hikari and says "I think that it was about a time for to leave. Se-"

 

 

"I got a free time now, you want to go anywhere with me or help you with anything?"

 

 

Aimi was so happy when she heard that, she quickly grabbed Hikari to somewhere. But they didn't notice that Neu and Nimura also with Ageru were watching them from afar. Neu says to Ageru and Nimura "I can see to where did a relationship between these two can go. But I never thought that Hikari was like that." Nimura agreed with it. Ageru then says to them "Well, that was Hikari that I know. Even for a long time has passed, He is still Hikari after all." Nimura and Neu ask Ageru if there was something that they didn't know about Hikari. But Ageru didn't want to tell them about it. Ageru says to them "Everything I can tell you is just, Day by day you will be with Hikari. Then, on all of that day, you will start to know Hikari even it was something from his past that he keeps hidden from you." Neu and Nimura just nodded their head. But Neu asks Ageru.

 

 

"Did you are one of those precious things from Hikari?"

 

 

Ageru answered

 

"Yes, of course"

 

 

But there was something that Nimura keep thinking about it. so he just asks Ageru about it.

 

 

"But if that so, why doesn't he treat you like how did he be with Aimi, Akaru, or us? I mean like he was.."

 

 

Before Nimura's question go more further, Ageru says to him.

 

"Well, you know. Hikari is tsundere."

 

 

Neu and Nimura agreed with it but they still got things that they want to ask Ageru. but Ageru stopped them and says "Let's leave." Maybe it is because they stopped there for a long time. So they just leave that place.

 

 

Aimi has brought Hikari to an unknown place that he didn't know. Aimi says to him that she needs to go to the toilet. Hikari accepted it then he just waits for Aimi. But when he was waiting for Aimi, He got a message from Akaru "I, also with the rest of the hackers will also watching after you. But, we will praise the love between you and your... well... We hope that it will go more further. All the best, Akaru." Hikari just can't believe what did Akaru says to him.

 

 

When he was trying to forget about it, suddenly he got a message from Sabu-sama "I want to see all of you tomorrow at noon. make sure that all of you're ready." Hikari accepts it. then Aimi comes out and says "So, let's go." Hikari accepts it then he goes to where did Aimi wants

 

 

 

0