54
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Hikari was walking with Aimi, He just looked at Aimi all of the time. He doesn't know why, but he was thinking that he maybe should do that. Hikari asks Aimi "Just to where did you want to take me?" Aimi didn't look at Hikari. She just keeps walking and says "But before I answer your question, can you stop looking at me?" Hikari just can't believe that Aimi knows it. He closes his eyes and looked ahead. Aimi saw it, then she tells Hikari about the place that she wants to go to with him "Hey since you love to help people like what did you do to me before. Will you help me with this one?" Hikari didn't see anything around there. He quickly asks Aimi about it. But Aimi says to him that it should be a secret.

 

 

Hikari didn't understand it, so he just keeps following Aimi to find it out. They stopped near the Sabu-sama building. It causes Hikari was very weird with it. Is it was another surprise? Hikari didn't think that so. Maybe it just going to happen there. Aimi looked at Hikari and says "Well... Maybe we should chat about something here when waiting for her. Don't worry, she will be late. So no one will watch us!"

 

 

"Huh? What do you want?"

 

 

Hikari quickly asks Aimi that question just when did Aimi say that kind of thing. Hikari does not know why. But he got a bad feeling about it. Yami says to him "Haha, good luck to you." Hikari just can't believe that Yami would say that. Hikari just looked at Aimi and started to imagine what kind of things will happen. Hikari didn't want to have any bad feelings about Aimi, so he says to Aimi that he would like to buy some drink because he was thirsty. There was a vending machine there. So both of them just go there. In the time they were walking to it, Yami asks Hikari "Don't tell me that she can't make you feel good?" Hikari just ignores Yami and keeps walking. When they arrive at the vending machine, they meet with Sabu-sama.

 

 

Sabu-sama was so shocked when he saw Hikari was with an unknown person. He asks Hikari "She was your girlfriend?" Hikari just can't believe what did he just hear. Hikari tries to explain the real things about it. But suddenly Aimi holds his hand. His face turned red and he says to Aimi "D-Dumb! What did you think are you doing-" Aimi stopped Hikari from talking and says "You're mine. Don't dare you to try to say any worst thing about me."  When Sabu-sama hears that, he goes to the vending machine and quickly chooses a drink that he wants. Sabu-sama says to them that maybe he shouldn't disturb them. So it's better if he does what did he want to do and leaves the place. Hikari says to Sabu-sama that it was a misunderstanding. But it seems like Sabu-sama did not hear what did he going to say and just left the place. When Sabu-sama leaves both of them alone, Aimi asks Hikari " Hey, nii-chan. Did we look like a couple for you?" Hikari makes a face and says to Aimi "The way that you act with me, surely can tell everyone about it."

 

 

 

Aimi releases Hikari's hands and it causes Hikari to be relieved about it. Then Hikari just buys a drink that he wants. When Hikari was drinking it, Aimi asks Hikari "Hey, I was trying to refresh it... Have you seen my pet when you go to my house?" Hikari started thinking about it. But he didn't remember anything as well. Then Aimi asks Hikari "Do you remember Ayasa?" When did hears Hikari that, he take a deep breath and says "What the heck with that! Of course, I remember her!" Aimi smiled when looking at Hikari and asks another question "Do you miss her?" Hikari puts his hand on Aimi's arm and says "You know, I can't handle this kind of question."

 

 

 

Aimi smirked at Hikari when she hears that. He asks Hikari "Then you want me instead of Ayasa?" Hikari just can't believe that Aimi would ask him that kind of question. He just gets blushed and says "Dumb, cut this off!" Aimi just laughed when she hears that.

 

 

At the time they were talking about that, Aimi saw that there was a person that was walking toward them. Aimi says to Hikari "Here she is, Nii-chan." When Hikari hears 'she' he knows that it must be who did he was thinking about. Without looking at that person, Hikari says to Aimi "Don't tell me that you're going to make up a game here?" Aimi shook her head and says "It was a big no, I just wanted to see you two together once again." Just when did Hikari hear that. Suddenly he gets a headache. Aimi was worried about it and quickly asks Hikari if he was okay or not.  Hikari tells Aimi that it was nothing to be worried about. The person that Aimi saw before, go to Aimi and asks her "Hey, What in the world is this for? Are you kidding me?" Hikari look at that person with a disappointed face and says "As what did I think."

 

 

Aimi just tells Ayasa that she got something to do and asks her if she would like to help. Since Ayasa got nothing to do, she just comes and goes to take a look. She didn't sure about what did just happened there. She just thinking "Both of them makes me start to think. Is this was Aimi's plan or Hikari's? They're both weird." Hikari says to Ayasa "What did you think about? It was Aimi's plan! It was nothing to do with me!!" Aimi disagrees with what did Hikari says. She says to Hikari "It was a fate that has bought three of us together. I did not plan for anything to happen." Then both Hikari and Ayasa say to Aimi "What did you think we are?!"

 

 

When the three of them were talking about it, suddenly Sabu-sama walked there and says to Hikari "Hey, don't make a mess with your harem in front of my building. Go anywhere else." Hikari looked at Sabu-sama and says "H-Harem?! You....." Sabu-sama just laughed when he saw Hikari like that. He says to Hikari that it's maybe good if Neu and Nimura also saw it. Then he just reminded them about what did he just said before and they understand it. Hikari asks Aimi about what did she want to do. Then Aimi just smiled and says to them "Well, I got something to do with both of you. But I don't want any of you to reject this request." Hikari and Ayasa agreed with it. But it was as long that it was not a weird request. Aimi says to them that it won't be weird but she needs them to follow it. Hikari looked at Ayasa and says  "Are you ready?" Ayasa just nodded her head and hear the request from Aimi.

 

 

"I want all of us to visit somewhere. But at this time, I just want both of you two act normally like who did you are. Because maybe this place... Well, let's go."

 

 

Ayasa was so relieved that they didn't need to act like a couple anymore. She looked at Hikari to look at his reaction. But it seems like Hikari was worried about something. She started to think about something and asks Hikari "Hey, why with that?! Don't tell me that what did happen before was your plan!?" Hikari shook his head and explain the real situation to Ayasa "Of course, it's not! It just... Why did she need us there?" Aimi heard what did both of them were talking about. She says to them "Ehh!? Why with that? I just wanted to go there with both of you for some reason, That's all." When they hear  Aimi says about 'Some reason' they just started to think about weird things that maybe will happen. Hikari does not care about what kind of things are going to happen and he also didn't care about helping Aimi out. But he just thought that maybe it was hard for Ayasa to accept it.

 

 

 

Then both of them go to where did Aimi want to go. Just when did they moving out, Sabu-sama send a message to Neu and Nimura. He says to them to meet him somewhere because he got important things to talk about with them. Sabu-sama told them to go there as soon as possible. They accepted it and go there without asking anything. Ageru was with Neu and Nimura, both of them were asking Ageru a lot of things that they wanted to know about Hikari. Some things seem like it was unacceptable for them. So they just complain about it between them. Nimura reminded Neu about the message that they got from Sabu-sama a few minutes ago. Ageru still got a thing to talk about with them, but it seems like they need to go. Ageru says to them that maybe it was a time for them to leave.

 

 

But suddenly Neu asks Ageru "Since you're Hikari's friend's, why don't you follow us together? I don't know about what kind of things that he was planning but maybe we can invite you along." Ageru was feeling weird behind those words. So she just gets along with them. Ageru quickly tells Akaru about it and Akaru quickly goes to the location where did Ageru told him to go.

 

 

When Aimi, Hikari, and Ayasa were walking to where did Aimi want to go, they stopped at the market. Aimi says to Hikari that she got something to buy. She says to Hikari that it's okay if he didn't follow them. She just asks Ayasa to go with her. Since it was not an important thing, Hikari just stays outside. Hikari was wondering what did  Neu and Nimura were doing, but when did he was going to get in touch with them,  Yami suddenly asks him "Hey, stop thinking about the others and focus on what did you're going to do now." Hikari puts down his phone and asks Yami "Why with that? Did you find something and wanted to tell me about it?" Yami says to Hikari that he got nothing important to say, but he just wants Hikari to appreciate the date that he was having with Aimi and Ayasa. Hikari just can't believe what did Yami just say to him. Hikari says to Yami "Just what in the world that you think this was a date? You can know everything about what did I am doing and yet you want to tell me that you think that this is a date?" Yami laughed when he heard that. He says to Hikari "Just stop your tsundere things and have your life."

 

 

When Hikari hears that from Yami, it makes him realize how dumb he is. However, he still didn't sure about what kind of things that he needed to do to spend time with Neu and Nimura. Sabu-sama keeps giving them a thing to do but he just keeps getting a request from the others. But when looking at the situation he is in now, He never thought that he will become close with a person that he helped. Because all of them just get help from him and just leave him. But with Aimi, it was different. Yami asks Hikari "I know what you're thinking about. Just say that it maybe has a reason on why did you meet her."

 

 

Aimi and Ayasa get out of the market not long after that, But Hikari was so weird when saw them didn't buy anything. Hikari asks them "What did both you doing inside of there?" Aimi goes ahead and says "It was a girl thing. Onii-chan you shouldn't need to know about it." Hikari was so weird with it and then he just keeps following Aimi to where did she want to go.

 

 

On the way to the location, the place that they were walking was where did a beautiful memory of Hikari happen there. When looking at it, Hikari just started to remind everything that happened there. But he was the only one who feels the pain there. Is it was Akaru or Ageru's plan to make Aimi brings him there? Hikari started to think about it. Hikari saw that there were people that look like they were waiting for them. So he asks Aimi about it. Aimi didn't answer it but she just grabs both Hikari and Ayasa along there. Hikari was so shocked when he saw that  Ageru, Akaru, and the rest of Hitaku were there. But before Hikari going to start up his words, Ageru asks him "So, are you happy with the harem that you get?" Hikari shook his head and says "Of course, No! We-" suddenly Aimi gets into their talk "We are more than friends, but less than lovers."

 

 

Everyone who was there was so weird when they hear that. Ageru asks Aimi about what does that means. But when Aimi going to tell Ageru about it, Akaru says to them "Well, that's enough. Let's get to the point of why did we're here. But seriously, why I am here?" Hikari answered that question by saying "Maybe that because... Well, I don't know if I am correct or not. But it seems like everyone that close with me during all of this time was here." They looked at each other and started thinking if it was true or not.

 

 

 

Sabu-sama goes to them and says "So, here I'm going to tell you something. Today, we were gathered together is to talk about this." Sabu-sama showed them one invitation that he gets for them. They look at it and read it.

0