55
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hi, Hitaku. I heard about you guys before. It looks like that there was an event that will be held near the place that you lived now. I asked your leader about this and it seems like he was okay with it. So I signed a team Hitaku which has Aigami Hikari, Nimura Takeshi, and Neu to the competition named 'Create your own manga' since you guys know how to draw. There was a prize there. But you do not need to worry because everyone in the competition was a beginner. I'm looking towards it!"

 

 

 

 

Three of them looked at Sabu-sama and says "Why did you do this to us?" Then Sabu-sama says "I got nothing to tell you to do. So maybe it would be okay if you guys joined this kind of competition. The competition will take a long time. So I think it would be perfect actually." Three of them start to use impolite words to Sabu-sama because he didn't tell them about it and they didn't even prepare for anything yet. Akaru hears what did three of them were complaining about. So he told them to keep calm and give them an idea to make their work easier.

 

 

"If you want to make a story, then Hikari can help you with it. He was experienced in it. He also can draw. But I think it's better if there will be two artists which were Neu and Hikari since Neu art looks better than Hikari. Nimura can work as an Editor of the story."

 

 

 

Hikari can tell that Neu was better than him. It looks like the Idea from Akaru was acceptable. But Hikari asks Sabu-sama "We are not going to move anywhere right?" Sabu-sama didn't sure about it. He says to them that it depends on the situation that will happen. Maybe there will be a time when did they need to move and stay there. Sabu-sama says to them that they do not need to worry about it because he will help them with a move and he says to Hikari "Also, you do not need to worry about it. You can bring you... Harem along if you want." Hikari quickly refuses that request and says "No" Sabu-sama told Hikari to keep calm and says to all of them.

 

 

"Actually, I thought it may be just us, Hitaku. Who was here. But it looks like some of your friends going to join us. I don't care about this. So, let's start it. Our celebration."

 

 

Just when did Hikari heard Sabu-sama says 'Celebration' he just wondered "How much celebration that we have done?" Some people bring some food there and maybe it was part of the celebration. Neu and Nimura just get along with all of the people at that party. But Hikari just smiled while looking at them and walked away. Hikari sits on the bench that was not far from there and looked at his phone. Hikari just smiled and says "Just why did this place has been chosen for this. I-" Suddenly Aimi comes to him and sits beside him. Aimi asks Hikari "What are you doing here alone, Onii-chan? You can share with me if there was something that you want to say. I can help you out." Hikari was so shocked when he saw Aimi was there. Since Hikari got a room for both of them to talk. Hikari asks Aimi "Hey, can you tell me why did you always come to me?" Aimi looked down when she hears that. Hikari saw it and asks Aimi if he has to say anything that makes her down. Aimi says to Hikari that it was not and she tells Hikari the truth.

 

 

 

"I don't know why. But I think that I'm not wrong. Maybe you're thinking that I'm weird because I thinking about it this way. For some reason, I think that I have met you once in my life. But maybe that was for a long time ago or it never happened. I don't sure of this."

 

 

Hikari was so shocked when he heard that from Aimi. Hikari sure got a memory of the past with Aimi. But they just didn't use to be close to what did they are now. Almost everyone that he knows has forgotten about him because of the effect of Quantum Memory. Hikari was thinking that maybe Aimi couldn't remember him. So he says to Aimi that maybe was the other guy. Aimi didn't think if she was wrong but she just accepts it and change the subject of their talk.

 

 

 

Hikari knows it by the way Aimi was talking. He told Aimi to stop and says "Thanks for worrying about me. But, I don't think that you need to do something like this. I mean, there maybe have someone that you love, right? Why don't you go and make him happy?" Aimi shooked her head just when did she hear that. Hikari was so weird with that action and quickly asks Aimi about it. Then Aimi tells him "I... I don't think that I have someone special like that. So, what if I say that it was you?" Hikari just can't believe what did Aimi just tell him. It's not like Hikari was thinking that maybe he can use that chance to become close with Aimi. But he just can't believe it. He asks Aimi "You're not kidding me?"

 

 

"Why? You have any feelings for me?"

 

 

"No, I just... What do you mean that you didn't have someone special? I don't know about you. But, Why don't you have one?"

 

 

 

Aimi just makes a face at Hikari and says "So, you love Ayasa more than me?" Hikari was so shocked when Aimi suddenly say something like that. He says to Aimi "W-what's wrong with her? Ayasa got nothing to do with our talk!!" But Aimi disagrees with it. She pointed at Hikari then says "No, she was got something to do with this." Hikari and Aimi keep talking about it.

 

 

 

When they were enjoying the party, Sabu-sama saw that Hikari was sitting at the bench not far from there with Aimi. He didn't want any of them to get left behind with the party. So he told Neu and Nimura to call Hikari. They didn't think that they should disturb them because it looks like they were talking about serious things. But Akaru says to them "I know who Hikari is. Then why don't someone close to him go and tell them?" They were thinking that maybe that person was Ageru and Akaru. But both of them rejected it since they say that they were tired. They told someone else to do it. Neu and Nimura didn't want to go for it and Sabu-sama was busy. So they looked at the one more person who didn't do anything there and it was Ayasa.

 

 

Ayasa saw that all of them were looking at her, she asks them "What do you want?" Ageru goes to her and says "Well since it looks like you and Hikari..." Before Ageru goes to continue her talk. Ayasa says to them "Well, fine I do it. But, I and Hikari are just normal friends. We are-" Neu and Nimura get into the talk and say "But Aimi says that three of you was More than friends but less than lovers. Just what does that mean?" Ayasa just blushed when she heard that. She asks them about what kind of things that Aimi tells them. But they didn't want to let Ayasa know about it. They told Ayasa to talk to them first. Since it has come to that, Ayasa just goes for it.

 

 

 

"Well, honestly I don't think that she's bad. I don't know how did the other guy look at her. But, she looks like a kid."

 

 

"Eh, why with that so? That was a cute point of her. I heard that you're lolicon but you don't want someone like her?"

 

 

"D-Dumb! From where did you hear that!? I just have been known as! I am not a lolicon. Maybe she was okay, but I just..."

 

 

Hikari saw that Aimi turned around and was shocked by something. She just stays silent and looked at Hikari. Hikari got a sense that someone was looking at them and it's maybe was a reason why did Aimi acting like that. Aimi didn't make a move. Hikari was thinking that it was Ayasa. He just turned around and apologize for it. But Ayasa says to them with a loud voice "Just what did both of you say about me!!!"

 

 

 

The others were watching them from afar and it looks like they were having a problem. Akaru says to the others "Well, there we go. It seems like their drama just getting started." Since Neu and Nimura got a chance to talk with Ageru and Akaru. They just ask anything that they have in their mind about Hikari. Neu starts it first "Since both of you are Hikari's old friends, did he always face something like this." Akaru nodded his head to tell that it was true. He got a word to say about it, but Ageru suddenly stepped ahead and says "Of course, he is always like that. That Hikari is always-" Akaru knows that Ageru started to make a rude there. He told Ageru to stay silent and he talks with them "Well, since the beginning when did I meet with Hikari, He is just someone who looks like started to discover the world. That was a weird thing about him. But when I saw he was with all of you, he looks like he was a different person."

 

 

Neu and Nimura were so weird with it. So they just keep hearing what did Akaru going to talk about it "As what did I can say, Hikari is truly dumb on the first we met him. But even with that, he still wanted to find a way that can change his life on his own. The people told him to give up. But he just didn't give up on it. Even he knows that the risk is his life." Neu and Nimura understand it. Because they know about what kind of things did Hikari has to get through in his past life from them. Sabu-sama didn't know about it. So he told Akaru to tell him everything that he knows about Hikari. But Akaru refuses it and says "Well, it's better if I do not waste any of your time at this party. Why don't you talk with each other in Hitaku?" Sabu-sama didn't comment anything about it. Maybe it was true about what did Akaru told him to do.

 

 

Sabu-sama picked up a book in the box and put it at the table there. Sabu-sama calls Hikari to come there because he got a serious thing to talk about. Hikari can hear that Sabu-sama called him. But it seems like the situation didn't let him do it. He tells Ayasa about it, but Ayasa still didn't let him go. Ayasa says to him that he just trying to find a way to run away. So he just keeps on it for a little longer.

 

 

Then Ageru started a talk with Neu and Nimura "Well, I wonder if he will find the things that he was searching for." But when did Neu and Nimura hear that, they say to Ageru that Hikari does not need to do something like that because that light was already with him? It makes Ageru weird about it. She asks them "Does it mean because Hikari is Light?" They were kind of disappointed when they heard that answer from Ageru. They thought that maybe Akaru and Ageru can predict the answer to it. But it was out of it. They tell Ageru that maybe she will find it out.

 

 

Since it looks like it was taking a long time, Ayasa just ended her words and go to the party with both of them. Just when did Hikari returned, he saw that everyone was looking at him. He asks them if there was something wrong with it. But, they say to him that it was nothing. Sabu-sama then tells them about what is that book for.

 

 

"This is a second contract for the three of you to continue all of this. By signing this, three of you can go more further in this. But, everything that you do while holding this contract. Everything that you do will be recorded. So make sure that you will watch your step."

 

 

Neu and Nimura take a pen then signed it. Just when did Hikari turn come, He takes up that pen but before he going to sign it, Yami asks him "So, it seems like it will go more further. I can't wait to see your life more. But, before that. Did have you find it out?" Hikari just smiled when he heard that. The others saw it and it caused them to be weird with it. They didn't know what kind of things in Hikari's mind that makes him happy. After Hikari has done signing it, Sabu-sama asks them "Well, all of your activities that you have done in this time is also recorded. So, should I put the subject name as Hitaku 1st record?" Neu and Nimura didn't think that name was bad but Hikari disagrees with it. Hikari asks Sabu-sama "I don't know about this. But how if we put it as In a search of the lost light?" All of them were so weird with that name. Sabu-sama asks Hikari why did he choose that name. Then Hikari says "Because... Maybe when Nimura found me I just look like a lost child?"

 

 

Sabu-sama just laughed when he heard that. But since it looks like Neu and Nimura were okay about it. So he just put it. Then Sabu-sama gives them a working paper for three of them. Sabu-sama says to them that starting from tomorrow they will live in another place and need to do their job. They thought that maybe they will get time to rest. But it was not. Hikari was tired of everything and get downed by that.

 

 

Ageru goes to Aimi and Ayasa. She says to them "Well, I think we should leave now." They agreed with it because it seems like the three of them just need time to calm down. But before Aimi goes, She says to Hikari "See you tomorrow, my precious Onii-chan!" Just when did the others hear Aimi says that to Hikari, all of them looked at Hikari and say "I see..." Hikari's face turned red just when did he hear that. He says to them that it was not like what did they think and he also says to them that he was so weird in a way that they use to think about that. Since it looks like it was late, they go return to their place.

 

 

 

When Hikari returned to his room, he just complained about what did Aimi had just do before. Because it was in front of the people. But it's still acceptable because it was not in the public. Hikari just reminded me about the book that three of them signed. Sabu-sama says that everything that they do will be recorded in that book. But it seems like there is still a lot of pages in that book that are still not filled with anything. Does it mean their adventure is still far away or is it because there were a lot of jobs that they need to do after this? Hikari was wondering about how long did it will take for them to finish it. The quest that Sabu-sama tells them. Which has been known as 'Hitaku Quest'.

 

 

But Hikari just stopped thinking about it and says "Well, I wonder what will happen tomorrow." Suddenly Yami asks Hikari "Eh, why with that? Don't tell me that you already miss her?" Hikari shook his head and says "Well, I don't care about it anymore. I should take up some rest for tomorrow and forget about what did just happen today." Yami understands it and he asks Hikari "So, are you ready for the next quest that you need to do?" Hikari says to Yami that was always ready for it. but he was hoping that nothing weird will happen.

 

 

0