Meeting Death
1k 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There may be some misspelling so please, do tell me when you see one.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh..

My head freaking hurts!

Zach opened his eyes with his hand on his forehead.

"Where am I?"

He looked around only to be greeted by a completely dark room.

"Where the hell am I?"

Zach Slowly stand up and tries to look for an exit. After a few hours of searching, no matter how long he walked, all he sees is darkness.

Ugh!...

He groans in pain as his head hurts and memories flood in.

"Are you alright?"

As Zach was on the ground groaning in pain, the voice startled Zach and He tries to locate the source of the voice.

"Who's there!"

A man with dark wings appeared in front of Zach, scaring him.

"Wh..who are you?"

The man look at Zach with a warm smile trying to calm the man.

"I am what you human called a God. The god of the death, Ekaos. Sorry for startling you, I just want to see if you're alright."

The man said apologetically.

Zach however still kept a distance from the man as he feels something odd about the man.

"Where am I?"

Ekaos smiles and said.

"This is the realm where the dead gathers and determine whether you go to heaven or hell."

"So, I'm dead?"

"Yes, I think you also know that as your memories have returned."

Zach's expression turns sad but his expression quickly turns back normal.

'He's unusually very calm for being dead.' The man with wings thought as he looked at Zach. 

"I believe you haven't introduce yourself, Mr?"

"Zach Burt."

Ekaos look at Zach with a frown at his face and accidentally release a little bit of killing intent.

"Is your father's name perhaps Konnor Burt by any chance?"

"Yes? How do you know?"

" Nothing! I just thought your name is a bit familiar....."

Said the man with a bit of anger but suddenly change as he had an idea as he look at Zach.

"Mr Zach, you were originally going to reincarnate on earth, but I changed my mind a little and decided that I will give you reincarnated in a world of your choice!"

"So, I can reincarnate." Joy appears in Zach's eyes.

Hmm...

Zach hearing this ponders for a while as the memories of various animes cycle through his mind.

"Then I will choose the Naruto world." He relays his thoughts without hesitation.

"Naruto world huh?" Ekaos thought about it before nodding.

"Since it is a dangerous world, I will grant you two of your wishes."

"What! Only two?!"

"Unfortunately, you didn't have much karma, so I can only grant you two wishes."

"Do i get to choose them?"

"No" The man shakes his head.

"What! That's not fair!"

There were too many powerful beings in that world. Leaving Isshiki Otsutsuki, Kaguya Otsutsuki, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Urashiki Otsutsuki aside, there is an entire clan of Otsutsuki members. Then there is Madara, Obito, Pain, and a organization named Akatsuki.

Looking at the name of such powerful figures, mere talent and hard work aren't enough.

"Alright done! Now, time for you to go!"

"Wait! You haven't tell me what wishes you wished for me yet and what era am i going to be reborn at!"

"Don't worry, you'll figure it out soon enough." The man smiles and clap his hands together.

With that, a blue light engulfs Zach's body, and he loses consciousness.

"Farewell then!"

The man looks at the departing back of Zach and said his goodbye before he disappeared with a smirk on his face.

22