Jutsus!
810 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrived at the library with Asato.

Despite the library is in the center of the village, there were not that many people around. The place seemed desolate with only few people walking by.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I just came here to buy a book! Don't worry, it won't be long!"

She pushed open the doors and made her way inside a library. What greeted us was an almost empty library. There are several rows of books but they were not as many as I imagine.

Asato walked towards a old woman sitting in a chair reading a book while drinking a cup of tea.

"Ah Asato, good morning." She beamed happily after she noticed Asato walking towards her.

"Good morning!"

While Asato was talking to the old woman. I look around the library trying to see if there's anything useful for me to learn. After a few minutes, I stopped at a self with a sign saying 'E ranked jutsu'. I looked at the scrolls but only two scroll catches my eye.

First was Bunshin no Jutsu( Clone technique), this Jutsu allowed the user to create one or more clone.

Second was Henge no Jutsu(Transformation technique), it allows the user to turn into any animate and inanimate objects the user wants to. Some transformation may need some time to get used to if for instance, height, weight or voice of the transformed person.

Third was Kawarimi no Jutsu ( Body replacement technique), this jutsu allows the user to switch places with a object, such as a block of wood or something similar. An example would be zabuza replacing with a snow rabbit.

I take the scrolls and properly memorize the two jutsus. I also went through the other scrolls such as rope escape technique and the cloak of invisibility technique that I felt might  come in handy in the future. There might be other powerful technique but just have these technique, I was more than happy to have found them.

I took my time memorizing the jutsus. No matter what, these jutsus were more than enough for a starter like me and depending on how their were used, these jutsus were powerful.

...

After a few hours of staying in the library, the old woman wave us goodbye as we walked out of the library. Asato look at the book in her hands while having a excited expression.

"What book did you buy?" I ask curiously.

"It's a book about chakra control!" She said while holding up the book for me to see.

'Chakra control for dummies'

"Since we aren't academy student now, we can't get access into academy library and no one to teach us. So, I bought this book since it might help us during our training." She said while scratching

18