Trouble
901 12 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the Shinobi world.

No...

A place between illusion and reality, life and death. A place where life is nowhere to be found.

In this endless white space, a human figure sat in the white space with a black staff and behind it hovered nine truth seeking balls.

It's Hagoromo Otsutsuki!

A portal opened near Hagoromo, and a person came out with a worried expression.

He is Hagoromo's younger brother, Hamura Otsutsuki.

"Brother, what-"

Before Hamura can speak, Hagoromo interrupted him.

" Is there nothing wrong on the moon?" Said Hagoromo with a serious expression.

Seeing his little brother shaking his head, Hagoromo frown. Hamura looking at his brother cannot wondered what happened to made his brother so serious.

"Brother, what happened?" Hamura asked while walking closer to his brother.

"Have you sense something....... weird lately?"

Hearing his brother question, he began to think.

"I did get a weird feeling 5 years ago. Other than that, no."

"Can you perhaps feel it getting a bit... stronger every time a year had passed?"

"You feel it too?"

Hagoromo slowly raised his eyelids and looked at Hamura.

"Don't you feel that the feeling is sort of like... mother's chakra." Hagoromo said with a heavy voice.

Hagoromo slowly raised his staff, gently hit it on the ground revealing the World of Shinobi. As soon as he revealed the world, Hamura looked at the world in front of him in shock.

"Thi- this chakra!" Hamura look at his brother, seeing him nod Hagoromo asked.

"If you said there's nothing wrong on the moon, then what is this... chakra."

Hamura looked at the world again.

"Do you know where it is or who possess that chakra?" Asked Hamura.

"When i tried to see where it is, it only brings me to a random location. It must be hidden somewhere where we cannot see." Hagoromo said which confused Hamura.

"Hidden?"

Both of them looked at the world in front of them with only one question, 'If mother is sealed on the moon, then what is this...chakra ?'

After a few minutes of silence, Hamura turns around and walks away. Seeing his little brother leave, Hagoromo frown.

"Hamura, where are you going?"

"I'm going to find it." Hamura replied sharply.

Hamura, fearing about Kaguya resurrection. Left his people on the moon in order to keep an eye on his mother.

Hagoromo on the other hand, expects changes, so that's why he didn't interfered with anything. Like Black Zetsu.

"You having mother's will to live is already a bad choice! Big brother, please! We have to do something before it's too late!"

"Hamura..."

Hamura frowning at his big brother, said resolutely.

"This is not the same as Black Zetsu! It is impossible to ignore such a threat, there is no doubt that this is mother's chakra!"

After saying that, Hamura releases his chakra and disappeared.

...

The Shinobi world.

Land of Rivers, inside the village leader office.

Asano Yasuhiro, the leader of the Land of Rivers, is currently discussing with all of the elders in his office.

A ninja knocked on the door and enter the office. Kneeling in front of the elders and the village leader.

"Hoshino, what happened to the team doing the mission in the Land of Valleys." Asked Asano.

"Sir! It seems like when they were about to reach the Land of Valleys, someone ambushed them! Unfortunately, none of them survived the attack." Said the ninja.

After hearing this, all of the elders speaks.

"One man defeated 2 Jonin and 3 chunin? This person must be strong to defeat all of them."

"Who dares attack us! It can't be the Land of Valleys is it?"

"It has to be someone from the Land of Fire! They must had infomation about our alliance with the Rain village."

"It can't be! If it is, then Land of Fire is asking for war!"

As the elders kept yelling, Asano began to think.

'There's no way our alliance with the Ame was leaked, Hanzo made sure of it! It also can't be the Land of Valleys, as we also had an alliance. So, who is it?'

"Is there nothing else you want to report?" Asano said while looking at the ninja.

"No sir! There's nothing else." The ninja shakes his head.

"Find out what happened to them and report to me once you found the culprit!" Asano said letting him go.

"Yes sir!" The ninja kneels respectfully before leaving the office.

18