Applying for the academy
792 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As expected, I easily convinced my parents to allow me to get into the academy.

I accomplished that by telling them how much I wanted to become strong, so I could protect them and the village that I love!

Of course that was just a lie, I wouldn't care less about them if they die.

....

(The next day)

I wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth while looking at the mirror,

"My horns is getting too long....." Sawada look at herself while touching her horns.

After taking a shower, I wear a hoodie to hide my horns, black pants, normal ninja sandals and a pairs of grey goggles to cover my eyes.

When i got to the academy entrance, I see a lot of kids there wanting to apply for the academy.

"*Sigh* I should have come sooner...."

As I was looking at the long line, a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hello!" A loud voice from behind me made me jumped.

"Ah! What are you doing!" As i turned around, a girl with black hair, normal chothes and dark blue eyes was looking at me.

"Have i seen you before?" Ask the girl while doing the thinking pose.

I pulled my hoodie revealing my horns.

"Ahh! So your the girl that my brother have been taking about all day!" Said the girl with a excited face.

Looking at the innocent girl in front of her, she can't help but be confused.

'Why isn't she crying and scared of me?' Most of the time when kids sees her, they would be scared and said something mean but the girl in front of her didn't.

Seeing that Sawada is silent, the girl thought that she must have said something to make Sawada silent.

"So! What's your name?"

Said the girl trying to get rid of the awkward silent.

"Sawada Mizuki."

"Mizuki-chan, sorry if I said something wrong earlier!" Said the girl while scratching her head. Seeing that Sawada didn't mind, she continues.

"My name is Asato Yoshie! Call me Yoshie for short! Are you perhaps going to apply for the academy, Mizuki-chan?"

"Yes, right now I'm just waiting for them to finish first."

After a few hours have passed, Sawada and Asato went to the academy entrance to get their academy registration form before deciding to walk back home together since their path is the same.

"Finally!" Asato yelled after hours of waiting.

Looking at Sawada emotionless face, Asato ask.

"Mizuki-chan! How about we train before we enter the academy together?" Asato said excitedly.

Training huh? It would be more efficient to train with a person instead of training by myself.

"Sure, why not."

"Great! We meet at the forest behind the orphanage in the morning, see you there!"

While they're walking back to their home, a mysterious figure followed them. They talked until they reach a split path.

Since Sawada's home was in the other direction, they said their goodbyes before splitting up.

After separating with Asato, Sawada started to walk faster. Feeling that there's a person following her.

...

When Sawada got home, the mysterious figure looked at the house Sawada went inside. After looking at the house for a few minutes, the mysterious figure left while thinking in it's head.

"Mother.....is that really you?"

20