Reborn
936 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"what..... where am i?"

I woke up again and this time I try to open my eyes but I can't. I can only hear:

"It's a girl!"

I guess I'm in a hospital? Also, why am I a girl!

Then I can fainly hear another voice say.

"Wait....what are those things?"

"Are those....horns!!!!!!"

"Look at her skin!"

Another voice said.

I assess the situation... I have no doubt about it: Death must have done something to my body!

...

When i was born, people were shocked to see that I have horns and one of the 3 Dojutsu, the Byakugan! At first, people thought I was blind, but soon found out that i can see perfectly like any normal person.

Since they didn't know what to do with me, they keep it as a secret and NO one was allowed to tell anyone outside of the village about any of it for the time being.

-(Time Skip. Age 3 years old)-

As time passes, I eventually become 3 years old. I was always alone because of my horns and eyes, people said i was cursed. No one would hang out with me and instead, I was bullied by them and I was even hated by my own parents.

I didn't really connect with my new parents, so I didn't really care about them. I act like a kid, I play with other kids. If there is one thing I have, it's patience.

Right now, I'm in the village of Rivers which is located between the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind. If i remember correctly, It is dominated by countless rivers, converging from all over and making the nation highly fertile. It serves as a major trade hub for the world, it's hidden village even being more focused on trade than military affairs.

Now that I have seen myself in the mirror, I look like Kaguya but a bit younger. When i looked at the mirror, a seal was revealed on top of my head.

During this time I also tried to sense my chakra which I did and it seemed my chakra is normal but eventually, I can feel the seal on top of my head reacting. Suddenly, I can feel my chakra trying to break the seal but it didn't work.

After a while, my chakra stopped as the seal fade away. When i activate my chakra, the seal appear again as if trying to push it back. Is it perhaps restricting me from something?

.

.

.

.

-(Time Skip. Age 5 years old)-

...

At the age of 5, I started to talking more fluently. I also started training my chakra control with the leaf sticking exercise from a couple of leaves from our small backyard.

I was sure nobody was watching me as I was doing the exercise in my room at night. A few days have passed, I can now stick up to five leaves in my forehead.

I tried doing the tree-walking exercise on my bedroom walls...  And I'm not ready for that yet...

I want to went outside to train my agility and stamina so i told my parents about it and.....they let me! Now i can go outside whenever I want without permission!

After a few weeks had passed, I have advanced my training in chakra control, I can now stick leaves all over my face and my arms.

I also unlock a technique! I don't know if you could call it that but when i try to release some of my chakra, a small shockwave was form capable of knocking some few rocks. If i remember correctly, In the anime, just a simple release of Kaguya's chakra could create massive shockwaves capable of subduing Hamura.

Although death gave me a Huge advantage by giving me a copy of Kaguya's powers, I was still nowhere near 1% of it.

Not only that, my chakra pool has also increased!

Well now, I better start the next phase of my plan.

The Shinobi academy!

21