Familiar…
744 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

During our walk to the place Asato said where we would train. We walk on a dirt path inside a forest behind the orphanage, to say the forest is quite big is an understatement, it is literally like a freaking mase!

"Asato, are you sure we are going in the right direction?"

"Of course! I had been there for quite a few times." Asato said while looking at a tree in front of them." There are also marks on the trees do we don't have to worry about getting lost." Asato points at a tree with a arrow on it.

While following the arrow, we saw multiple small animals and flowers, it was quite beautiful and serene, but during our walk something caught my intention. The sounds of something metal hitting a tree.

'Someones here.' I thought as I stopped myself and activated my byakugan. Looking at a few meters in front of me, I saw three chakra signature. After looking at the chakra signature for a few seconds, I took Asato's right hand making her stop.

' This chakra is a bit... weird. Have I seen it before? '

...

" Tch! Why are we doing here again? I thought we were going to the Land of Valleys!" A man with yellow colour hair said as he use his kunai to hit the tree he's standing on.

"We were supposed to kill people who are trying to get into the Land of River! Wait...why are we killing people that tries to enter the village again?" The man goes into a thinking pose with a serious expression and look at the sky above him.

"Come on senpai! Don't be so angry! I'm sure this place is important since leader chose us to protect it!" A childish voice said as the man with yellow hair look at the source of the voice.

"THEN WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE!" The man yelled and looked at the a plant like thing with black wearing long, black cloaks with red clouds and a red interior before looking at a young man wearing the same cloak beside him.

"That... I don't know. The leader only said  we need to recruit this particular person because he or she is * Important* and can be a threat to us if we don't recruit this person sooner...." The young man with a orange mask said as he looked at the plant like thing.

"If leader said it's*Important* then we REALLY need to recruit this...*Powerful* person huh... Right zetsu?" The young man said in a childish voice as the plant like thing look at him for a bit before looking at the dirt path below them.

"Yes... really, really important..." The plant thing said in a emotionless tone.

...

Huh... author note here, sorry for not updating for almost like...2 or 3 months? Anyways, I'm back and ready to write some more chapters! Yay! Next chapter will be longer so stay tune!

14