Chapter 16 | Why are you???
701 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waving his arm the black hole closed and he sighed. “Instructor Lee, who was that?”

“Oh”

He looked over at the young fellow who dared to ask him who that was. Turning to look back at the whole he thought for a moment then waved his hand and the whole vanished. Hoisting the cauldron onto the desk he climbed on. Raising his hand towards a broom in the corner of the room his spiritual power urged it over and he snapped the bottom of the broom; using it as a spoon to mix it a few times.

He stopped and looked at the young lady nearest to him. Fishing out a ladle from who knows where he pointed it at her and said, "Bring your pot of soil over. The rest of you line up behind her."

He ladled in the blood to each pot and when everyone was done, he ladled the rest into similar pots handing one to each of his students. When they were all seated in their seats he glared at them.

Faced with his glare they didn't know what to say, they did all that he said and barely made a noise. Opening the black hole behind him the noise hurt his ears. " YA YA YA YA YA, YOU'RE BACK!!! HAVE YOU COME FOR MORE?!? YOU CAN'T HAVE! THIS MINE, ALL OF IT IS MY BLOOD! WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING WITH IT I'LL CURSE MYSELF AND YOUR SHIT WON'T WORK."

"Oh shut up! I'm using it as water for the plants."

"..."

"YOU INHUMANE PIECE OF SHIT! WHY MUST YOU USE MINE?! WHY NOT USE YOURS? OH, RIGHT I FORGOT. YOU AREN'T HUMAN SO YOU CAN'T BE HUMANE, YOU DON'T HAVE A HEART, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH YOUR VEINS! YOU STUPID OLD FUCK WHY ARE YOU PLANTING FLOWERS?! WHY ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING SO USELESS?"

"..."

"SPEAK!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY! STOOOOOOP! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT STOP MEANS? JIHOON YOU MOTHERFUCKER! AAAAAH! I want to die."

"You can't."

"IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU AND THAT SMALL SKELETON OF A THING I WOULD RAPE YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER! DON'T THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT! COME HERE YOU CUT-SLEEVE!! COME BE USEFUL AND COME SUCK ON THIS ANCESTORS COCK AND BE USEFUL THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR. YOU ARE USELESS AS A DEMONIC CULTIVATOR AND FOR WHAT GOOD REASON ARE YOU PLANTING THOSE THINGS?"

"My lesson for class."

"Wh... you teach?"

"..."

"WHO THE FUCK HIRED YOU?!?"

BANG!! 

Out came Jihoon with a bowl of leaves while munching on a few. Placing the bowl on the table he waved his hand and the mess he made was wiped clean. The cauldron returned to where it belonged in the hole.

Sitting down he started chewing then dropped his face into the bowl of leaves. Because they were scared and didn't want to ask who he was conversing with and what did he do to the one who yelled inside the hole, his students became helpless.

This entire time being in his class exhausted them because this was the first time that any of them was taught the proper way of the demonic arts and it all was very frightening bringing on a rollercoaster of emotions and not to mention that they didn't know what this instructor was doing in that hole.

And to suddenly shove his head into a bowl of leaves... WTF?!? Since RuiHaan knew him, some looked to him to head over to their instructor to check on him.

Stiffly walking towards Jihoon's desk, RuiHaan's eyes darted left and right alert. Standing beside him, he looked up at all the cautious gazes and held his breath in.

Pushing Jihoon a few times he asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Jihoon shot up and glared at him. The rims of his eyes were slightly red and his nose was red too. Looking around he asked, "Why are you all still here, didn't I tell you to leave?"

Frowning RuiHaan said, "It was in your head, why don't I remember hearing anything of the sort?"

Waving his hands he gave up, "Water the plants when you see its dry, the objective of today is to teach you how to grow demonic plants; this method is used for all plants. Go go go, I need to wash and sleep!"

His class and the onlookers left dejectedly but left with knowledge too.

First thing was that they knew how to plant demonic plants, the second thing was that their Instructor Lee was not to be underestimated.

After they left he continued to chew on the leaves listlessly. These leaves provided him with a protein needed to feed the spirits to help them cultivate.

After sitting for a while he got bored and opened another hole out of nowhere that was green inside. Slowly walking inside he walked ahead not looking back. 

Seconds later a red silhouette sped through his classroom and into the spatial rip after him.

Jihoon was unaware of the one who entered his domain because, well... he wasn't interested. Before, many intruders entered his domain and ran amuck and because he was too lazy to deal with all of them he switched the alarm off and if they wanted to fight with each other then so be it, just as long as it had nothing to do with him. They were already in the realm of the dead so whatever.

Jihoon ran a bath of warm water for himself outside his hut. The robes on his body fell one by one from the first to the fifth layer, sitting on the stool beside the tub he raised his long legs and pulled off his boots then took off his pants.

Tying his hair up into a high bun with a blue ribbon he stood up raising his left leg to climb in. The person in the shadows hiding while masked with a stealth array on his body watched Jihoon strip making him nervous.

When he pulled off his robes seductively the one in the shadows couldn’t help but swallow hard. Watching that slim pale jade-like body with all the right curves, not too slim not too fat, just perfect – his hands began to itch.

His eyes following the outline of Jihoon’s body continuously gulping. Suddenly his eyes stopped on a tattoo on the inside of Jihoon’s right thigh as he was busy climbing into the tub. The man in the shadows heart thumped. Frozen stiff all the emotions he felt for ten years came surfacing.

Stepping out from the shadows and dissolving the array he walked slowly dumbfound towards Jihoon. Jihoon who had no idea that he was being approached raised his legs out of the water kicking it gently providing the viewers with a beautiful and graceful scene.

The man stepped on a stray twig making it snap. The snap from the twig reached Jihoon’s ears. Alert he jumped up and turned to look what it was and was stunned… he did not expect to see this person here.

The man walked up to the tub and bumped into it. The bump brought him back to reality. Looking lost he gazed at his legs that were against the tub. Looking up from the water, up to his legs, his stomach, his neck and face. He saw that Jihoon was stunned.

Raising his legs he climbed into the water and grabbed on to Jihoon pulling him into his embrace hugging him tightly. “S-seungho,” he whispered into Jihoon’s ear softly with a trembling voice.  The tears started falling.

Pulling on his robes Jihoon asked, “W-why are yo…” before he could finish his mouth was pressed against the others.

This chapter is long over due.

18