015.X: 1st Bonus Chapter Poll + News [ENDS 9/12]
167 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What bonus chapters do you want to see?
  • Yabachi board game explanation chapter (see 011) Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Myxo incorporation chapter (See 015) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sewer chapter (Patron suggestion) Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sun elf lore chapter Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chapter from the POV of a spying bird (Patron suggestion) Votes: 1 20.0%
  • POV chapter of that kappa tourist couple (see 001 and 002) Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Non-canon chapter where Amelia fights another popular Royal Road heroine Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Sep 13, 2021 11:56 AM.

Okay, Thedude3445 here for some exciting announcements and words of gratitude. Four points:

#1

First off, Her Golemancer Girlfriend is on Rising Stars! Currently at Rank #17, and if it can reach Rank #7, it'll appear on the front page of the whole dang site for all to see. The goal is Rank #1! Tell all your friends about the book. Share it on your Discord meme chat. Anything you can do to help out, I will absolutely love. (And, lurkers without accounts, I love you. Also, please register for an account so you can rate/follow/favorite this book :) )

I'm trying to think of some really insane reward for if the story really does reach Rank #1 on Rising Stars, but I'm not sure what y'all want. Is a special commissioned art piece from Mikayla Buan good? If so, what scene or event should it depict? If not, what do y'all want instead?


 

#2

Please vote in the first-ever bonus chapter poll. I've put up a few random ideas, including ones I thought of before and ones suggested by patrons. The story isn't far enough in for a ton of good options, but I tried to include some interesting and/or fun stuff. You can vote for as many as you want until 9/12 at 5 PM EST or so.

The top 3 will be picked for the first three bonus chapters, when the story reaches 35, 55, and 75 ratings. It's almost to 55 already, so I'm covering all three so that I don't gotta make another poll right after this one ends lol.

This poll's mainly being conducted on the Royal Road version of the story, but you can vote here too and it'll count. It also means you can vote twice and there's no way for me to tell the difference... A fatal weakness exposed


#3

The Quinlan Circle Patreon is there for all to support whenever you're ready (and it's got a crap ton of bonus content already, for all of our series!). Because this story hasn't truly exploded yet, I wanted to ask ahead of time: Is this Patreon actually any good? Are there things you'd like for me to change before this story suddenly has 2,000 followers and many comments on every chapter? Please sound out if you have any opinions.

One change that's coming soon is we're going to shift advance chapters to Google Docs instead of Patreon itself, so that patrons can comment if they want and so that formatting isn't always so messy. Aside from that though, we're open to all opinions (even if the opinion is, "yeah this is pretty good").

 


#4

The Quinlan Circle Discord is going to do a groupwatch of Pacific Rim on Friday at 7PM EST. Joi Massat has never seen it, and we're gonna fix that. Join the server: https://discord.gg/wbmyyjK It's basically the only author Discord that is actually active every single day lol.


 

Okay, your next scheduled chapter will be at ~6PM EST. I hope you look forward to it, and let's keep fighting for Rank #1!

4