044.X: Character Profiles – Part 3 [BONUS]
91 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Castien Brielwa

A high-level core elf accountant for the North Sunwell Company, Castien has near-unlimited discretion when it comes to activities, and he has taken it upon himself to operate for the Research & Development Department with discretion that some may consider... excessive.

He's involved in nearly every facet of the city in some way, always keeping a cheery look on his face even with dealing with violent rebels like Fleet's Pride or drug dealers for the Fourland Growth Corporation. His plans are inscrutable, but whatever he's doing, it's clear it's harming a lot of people.

Info: Male, core elf, age 200, 170cm

Likes: Organization, logistics, hot baths, beautiful beings, explorations in magic

Dislikes: Dull afternoons, being left out of things, subterfuge (other than by him)

Secret: He's fairly promiscuous, but keeps his encounters private.

 

Dimples

Confirmed murders: 14.

Actual murders: At least 300.

First known sighting: Eleven years ago, shortly after the Great Hero departed from Sunwell. Police have not established any connection between suspected victims, and only a handful of people have ever been able to give detailed eyewitness reports; most observers cannot give any details beyond the man's mask.

Info: Male, ???, ???, at least 215cm

Likes: ???

Dislikes: ??? 

Secret: ???

 

Korath Ondolinde

Korath is a sun elf mage on an obsessive quest for repentance.

Many years ago, a human extremely close to him, Riles, perished, and Korath blamed himself. With just the fragment of a soul gem being Riles's last remains, Korath has dedicated himself to atoning for his mistakes and bringing the man back at any cost--even if it means dabbling in the black arts of necromancy. If he waits too many years, his memories of Riles will fade away like everything else, and he cannot afford to let that happen.

Now, Korath is an infamous necromancer, one of the most wanted people in Sunwell, but he's so powerful that nobody has ever been able to subdue him. He has come to Fleettwixt seeking greater power and soul energy, but his one-time ally Amelia is really getting in the way with her own schemes.

Outwardly, he is a calm, collected, cold man with measured words, a dry wit, and impeccable fashion. On the inside, he burns with a sinister rage from his very essence.

Info: Male, sun elf, age 71, 178cm

Likes: Quiet afternoons, magic, sweets, sharp suits, Yabachi

Dislikes: Setbacks, drawn-out drama, his own mind

Secret: All over his body are tattoos that transcribe necromantic spells, or messages to himself in case he starts to lose his memory. 

7