Chapter 149 [Monica]
550 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Riiiiiiiiiiiiick! Foooooooood!”

Monica called out to him as she spotted her soft-one stepping out of the stinky one’s soft hut. She was making sure to drag the food food by the hard little legs because otherwise it would just rip against rocks or branches or things.

And she knew THIS had to be food food because it smelled like the food the stinky one ate and gave Rick. And Rick ate THAT, so there was no way this wasn’t the right food. Monica was very happy she’d caught scent of the big bulky food when she did, it might have escaped, and then she’d have to be hungry a lot again.

Her human hurried towards her, he smelled and felt of fear and apprehension, but it wouldn’t stop her. She presented her hunt to him, and that was all it took for him to start smelling of shock.

Monica was a very good with hunting, it had irked her that Rick had been the one to always give her food. She could bring food. “Food!” She proclaimed.

“Boar.”

“Mother fucking mutant giant hog more like.” Kat spoke as she hurried to look at Monica’s very fine hunt.

“Boar?”

“Word.” Rick quickly added, pointing a finger at her food food. “Boar.”

She hesitated for a moment. “Boar… food?”

If he said no, she was going to be so mad…

“Yes.”

Monica sighed, shoulders relaxing a bit. Of course this was food for Rick, it wouldn’t make sense if it wasn’t. Finally, she knew what he ate, she could hunt for him and find him some food. Maybe she could bring a weakened one? Maybe THIS time he would practice killing?

But there was something more important right now. Monica leaned in, grabbing Rick’s flimsy cover and sniffing his head. “Dia sex.” The weak tough-one’s scent was still lingering on him. But at least it hadn’t been orgy, only sex, sex, and sex. Rick also smelled more relaxed, which was good, he got tense too easily sometimes, even when she let him pet her.

Monica quickly drew Rick into her arms and licked his hair and face. A good start to get him to smell properly hers. He laughed, and the sound made her chirp up, he was happy? He smelled happy, and relaxed, and… Monica purred, licking his face. “Rick orgy Monica.” She proclaimed, she had hunted good food, and he was happy.

“Later.”

She narrowed her eyes at him. “Sex.”

“Food.”

That made her hesitate. She did want to eat. She’d snacked on some of the smaller ‘boar’ she’d hunted so she could show her big kill to Rick. “Monica good?” She asked, ears perked and tail hesitant.

His expression faltered, he didn’t look as happy. “Monica… good bad?” He made that face he did when there was a new word she didn’t know that was important.

She stomped her foot. “Monica good good.” She now proclaimed firmly, patting the bulky meaty delicious body of the food. “Monica hunt food. Rick eat food. Monica good good.”

There.

Crossing her arms, she nodded firmly, pulling him towards boar food. “Rick fire. Good food.”

Like the birds he had made for her back when he was trying harder to impress her. Rick might not be a good hunter, but he could make the food taste better. Which was perfectly fine for Monica, she could hunt for both of them, and she would be very happy if all their food tasted better.

Her soft-one reached up and patted her head. “Good Monica.” He pulled himself up to give her a kiss.

She preened, of course she was good, and of course Rick would see it her way. She purred, hugging him close. She really wanted to do sex right now to work off the happiness with the good tingles, but food…

“I… did not expect boars to get this big.”

The one who spoke was Tomas, he was impressed by Monica’s hunt, and that was far as she needed to understand. She’d learn more words, but she could always clearly make out what they were really feeling with their scent and tone.

“It looks like it eats adults for breakfast.” The older older softer softer one, Gabriel, also looked surprised, but not as much as the others. He was wary, always was.

“This… this size is not often found.” Stinky one said, also full of surprise, stepping closer to touch.

“No.” Monica growled at him, moving herself and Rick in the way. “Monica food, Rick food. No Victor food.”

“She’s doing the cute possessive thing again.”

“We need to process this…” Rick said, pushing himself away from her hug, scratching his head and looking over towards the others. “I am so not strong enough for this… or experienced.”

“We could help, sir, not our first hog, but…” The one to speak was the old-old-tough-plant-green one.

“Monica.” Her soft-one took her paw and tugged. “We need to do things, erm… wait here.”

She crossed her arms and flopped to the ground, crossing her legs. She knew Rick’s fire would take a while, not that she liked waiting, but she’d tried eating it before the waiting was over and it wasn’t as good. So she pouted and watched carefully. Maybe she’d learn the trick to it.

That made her curious. Maybe she could learn to make good food too? Then she could hunt and make it good before bringing it to Rick? But it felt like a hassle, and waiting so much was boring. Rick was better at waiting for things, he’d make the good food, and that was that.

Watching as Rick made the other tough ones move her hunt, Monica paid extra close attention. Her soft-one kept himself close to the food, protecting it. Which was good. There was the scaly shiny tough blue-one that wanted sex with Rick, but she was the one that was holding the long ‘rope’ thing to raise the food by the legs so that the sharp rock that were not-claws could be used to cut the food down into pieces Rick could carry.

Rick needed to be stronger so he could do these things himself. Monica sighed at that, he didn’t move heavy stuff, he didn’t kill. How could he get stronger otherwise? She fumed over it, he’d been becoming stronger as of late, only a bit, but the sex had been more fun. She really liked how he grabbed her, his hands always felt good all over her body, but especially on her soft big chest. Biggest around, another good thing.

Monica’s ears perked, maybe that was it? Sex was like fighting, it felt better in some ways, but it was tiring and made her feel sort of like she had fought someone real good until her arms and legs were tried. Though her arms and legs had never ended up shaking like when she had sex, but that was… good? Bad? Something to think later.

Sex was clearly the way to make Rick stronger. Since he refused to kill or hunt or fight.

Hm…

Her tail lashed and nose twitched, she realized she’d napped a bit while waiting. The food was mostly there. The softer parts of the food were put in a hole. Monica didn’t like that, maybe she’d eat those parts before Rick put them into the dirt. It’s not like he ate those parts since he’d use the fire on the rest to make it good.

“We will go clean up, to remove the scent of blood.” Blue-tough-one told Rick. The tone was one Monica liked, it showed Rick was above, important, strong. “The parasites though…”

“I can handle it, sir, I have spells to cleanse them and their byproducts.” The pink Dia declared, clearly thinking she was good like Monica. She wasn’t.

Monica approached Rick from behind as he was putting some pieces on the fire. She made sure to be soft, softer, hugging him and kissing his neck, inhaling his scent, purring and licking at his soft pale skin and leaving her own scent to mark him. “Rick good.”

He was her soft-one. A soft-one that made tough-one’s bow and fear. Even when he didn’t know hot to kill and was weaker than them.

“That you are, sir.”

The purring stopped, and Monica looked at Dia.

The pink-one that now smelled of Rick.

Monica’s arms tightened ever so slightly, though not enough to stop him from using the fire. Rick wanted sex with Dia, and wanted sex with Monica. But Rick was Monica’s soft-one. But what bothered Monica was that Rick would be angry at her if she hurt Dia.

Even though Dia had been a bahron. And bahrons had hurt Rick. She was… good bad good? It confused Monica a bit, not that she’d let it bother her so long as Rick knew who was in charge.

Even if it still didn’t make sense to her.

Burying her head on Rick’s shoulder, she refused to think about it any further. She’d have good food, and then she’d have good sex and good orgy. Monica’s legs shifted slightly, remembering that she had sex with Dia too.

She still wasn’t sure whether that was good or bad. She did know sex with Rick wasn’t just good but important, so she’d pay it no mind and focus on who really mattered.

20