chapter 2
149 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yui's hands were still over her chest. She could feel her heart beating like a rabbit's kick, threatening to beat out of her chest. Her eyes were wide as she looked into Aimi's red eyes - she could see an intensity in them that burned like a fire's embers that could light up the sky. It was a passion that even the sky couldn't hold.

Aimi had a sensuous smile on her face, and she spoke in a low and sensual whisper, "You can keep a secret, right? I won't tell anyone you broke the rules if you come into the office," She said with a playful giggle, and Yui felt like she could barely stand. She felt like she could not just follow her into the office but follow her for the rest of her life.

Aimi moved her hands from over Yui's shoulder and gently clasped her hands over Yui's. Her hands were warm and delicate, her fingers gracefully finding Yui's and slowly interlocking with them. The crimson ribbon that was in Aimi's hands before had now intertwined with their fingers too. Aimi turned around with the elegance of a model, her hand still holding Yui's with the ribbon between her lithe fingers. Yui walked behind her; she felt like she was floating, like she was walking between the stars. She felt like she was walking towards her true feelings. And she wanted to see what was on the other side of that office door, and Aimi was the person she wanted to see it with more than anyone.

The office was a small room with white walls. A pegboard with papers of future school activities and plans. The wall across from the pegboard had bookshelves from end to end filled with school records. Windows of the room on the other side of the door letting in the hazy sunset light that was giving away to night. Aimi pushed Yui in front of her, she didn't expect it and almost fell over as she turned around to face her. Aimi pushed her back against the wooden door to shut it, with a smile on her face as she locked the door. Her glaze on Yui was never broken as she did it, lust in her eyes like a cat would look at a mouse. As She slowly walked over to Yui, She picked up the girls chin into her hand provocatively.

She pulled her face closer to her own, "As for your punishment, try to keep your voice down; we don't want anyone to interrupt,"

Her voice was a flirtatious whisper. The two were so close that their lips were almost touching. Yui's Breathing was now deep and slow - she was in a state of anticipation, as if her body might melt. Her hands tightly gripping the edge of the table, fingers digging into the cheap wood. She kept her knees together and was pushing her chest out to Aimi - her body was begging for Aimi's touch. Her eyes were wide and shined a brilliant aquamarine, lit with passion and fire. Aimi had a smile on her face as she bit her lower lip. Her scarlet eyes had the same intensity, it was a hunger inside her for Yui that she couldn't hold back anymore. Seeing Yui's that had the same yearning, her body so close to her own, seeing each bated breath she took.

It made her mind race with all the ideas of what she wanted to do. That there was so little stopping her, it turned her desire into something that might burst out of her if she didn't get to act on it. She moved her hands sensually, tracing the line of Yui's school uniform before pushing her onto the table. She let herself fall back, her right arm fell back past her head, and her other hand was covering her mouth. She had one foot on the table, so her right knee was in the air, and her other leg was hanging off the table. Her chest was moving up and down so quickly. She looked like a flower blooming for the first time, opening herself up to the sunlight.

Aimi seeing Yui like this filled her with excitement. It would be like asking the sun not to shine, and nothing was going to stop her. She took Yui's hand that was covering her mouth and moved it over her head, and as she bent down to kiss her, there was eagerness in each kiss as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Each kiss was deep and electric, as they both pressed their bodies into each other, Aimi's hand interlocked with Yui's. They would squeeze each other's hands tighter, like holding onto the edge of a chiff, the bright red ribbon between their hands.

Aimi's other hand was gracefully moving along her chest. She started to unbutton Yui's white dress shirt. Pushing her bra out of the way exposing Yui's soft and perky breast, she was a B-cup, so Aimi was able to fit most of her breast into her hand. Her hand was very tender and gentle as she held them. She would slowly glide her fingers across Yui's soft and smooth skin. Her fingers had electricity to them as if Yui's body was magnetized to her, begging for her touch. Aimi's hand had moved down to Yui's thighs. She could feel the goosebumps on them. Aimi could feel her desire, her back arching and pressing herself into Aimi. Each kiss had more frenzy than the last. Her Breathing was fast as she let out little moans and mewls between the kisses.

Aimi started to kiss her neck and moved down to her chest. She began to run her hands along Yui's sides, feeling along her curves with her fingers as she started to kiss Yui's nipples. Each kiss was slow so that Yui could feel her lips on every part of them. She would lick around the tips of the nipples when they were inside her mouth. She would always stop at the top of them for a moment at the end of each kiss. As she did this, Yui started to run her fingers through her snow-white hair, even gently pressing her head into her breast. Letting out hushed moans.

Aimi moved her hand slowly up past Yui's skirt, grabbing Yui's leg and starting to rub up and down her thighs that were like soft pillows. As Aimi moved her fingers up her delicate thighs, she slid Yui's plain white panties down to the ankle of one of her legs. She began to kiss her legs up and down as well, tenderly moving her legs so that they were open. They daintily hung in the air, like butterfly wings when it was coming out of its cocoon. Aimi had a provocative smile come across her face as she pulled away from kissing for a moment. She wanted to see Yui's face before her fingers tenderly rubbed her clit.

It didn't take long for the look of shock and pleasure to come across her face. She tossed her head backwards, "Aimi senpai", she barely stuttered out through a moan,

Hearing her say Aimi's name sent her into a frenzy. She was ravenous as she went for Yui's neck, not just with kisses but also with playful biting and sucking. Aimi's other hand was on her breast as she rud and played with her nipples. Her fingers were skillful, like they were playing a violin. The hand on her cilt started to rub faster and faster, and she could feel Yui gushing all over her fingers, so much that it began to pool into a small puddle on the table. She came in waves like the tides of the ocean as Aimi kept going, Yui becoming louder and louder with each rub, while she started to rotate her hips faster and faster. Aimi had become so turned on that she could feel herself soaking her own panties too.

Aimi stopped rubbing Yui's cilt, and went in for a long and deep kiss. She bit her lip playfully while pulling away, and took a deep breath. She pulled ever so slightly away so that she could look Yui in the eyes. Her bight blue eyes were filled with a wanting eagerness, her mouth was open as she gasped for air, like a dog panting in heat, her tongue almost falling out her mouth. Her blue eyes staring into Aimi's, her eyes were begging for it. That was when Aimi took her hand that had been on her cilt and moved the fingers slowly around the opening of the vagina. Aimi locked eyes with her before putting fingers inside her. Yui was so wet that she was able to slip in easily. It felt like running her fingers over a flower petal covered in the morning dew.

Aimi watched Yui as her body bobbed up and down slightly as her fingers went deeper and deeper inside her. Each time her fingers reach their deepest, She would let out a little moan of pleasure. Aimi could feel a little more of Yui's cum would squirt out each time she moved her fingers too. With her other hand, she ran along with Yui's breast as she rubbed her G-spot. She was still looking into her bright blue eyes, and she could see the excitement in them. She could see that Yui was giving into the moment, and her mind was only thinking of the pleasure. For Yui, it felt like nothing she had ever felt before.

At this point, the sun had long set, and there was a full moon. The moonlight seemed to bathe the moment in its magic. Yui's blue eyes had the stars in them, her porcelain skin showered in the moon's light like a diamond, her blonde hair shone like sunflowers in the warm summer fields. Her voice was like an angel calling to her.

Yui started to moan louder, her usually meek and sweet voice sounded so lustful.

"Aimi senpai, please don't stop!"

It made Aimi so wet that it felt like a flood.

To have her senpai inside her was something that Yui had wanted so badly. Looking into Aimi's ruby eyes, her eyes had an ocean of desire, feeling the warmth of her body. She didn't know that this was something that two girls could do together, but now that it was happening, it was all she wanted.

Aimi bent down to kiss her, wanting to feel her body pressed up against Yui's. She wanted to feel her own lips on Yui's as she started to climax. She was like a river that was flush with water from a heavy rain. Aimi could tell she was getting closer because with each thrust of her fingers, she could feel Yui become tighter and tighter. She could feel her tightening around her fingers. As she tightened, she would shower her hand with more cum, and her moans would become loader too. Aimi's tongue would go deeper into Yui's mouth, and each kiss had more vigor to it than the last.

Yui's whole body started to tense up as the pleasure washed over her like waves she was drowning in. Aimi's fingers were rubbing her G-spot with more energy than ever before - It felt like bolts of lightning were running through her fingers. Yui tossed her head back while Aimi kissed her neck, yelling Aimi's name, letting all the air out of her lungs. As she orgasmed she looked into Aimi's eyes and screamed her name.

Yui wanted to look into her eyes as she came because she knew that the fire that was in them would keep her warm in her darkest nights. Those ruby eyes would be something that her mind could hold into and give her a night she would never forget. She let out waves of cum, each burst more than the last. Aimi slowly pulled her fingers out, and licked each one. She wanted to savor the taste. She looked at Yui beneath her, was proud of her work.

Once Yui had put her panties back on. The two of them laid next to each other on the table. They looked into each other's eyes as Aimi played with Yui's bright blonde hair, running her fingers through it and letting it fall back down to Yui's head. Yui went to put her arms around Aimi's when she felt her own pillow there instead of her lover's warm body. Waking from the dream, there was a look of disappointment on her face.

4