Just a normal day 1
35 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are many perks about being a cat. First the ability to see in the dark, still I missed the time when I could still see the world in the eyes of a human.

There was also the fact that from whatever height I was falling, I could still balance myself in midair and land up on my paws.

I was rather fit for a cat, I will train my cat's body for at least one hour every day. I don't believe that I was that disciplined in my past time.

Most of my days were spend tirelessly walking. I had a hazy memory of these times when I was depressed and I will adjust my mood by thinking about the holiday I wanted to take.

But the holiday never came, instead, I died, and I was reborn in this world.

Sadly, with great power came great: restraints. I planed to do many things today. I was attending a school from home, needless to say, that I was using a false identity. I tried self-study but sadly despite knowing my past life, it was too hard for me.

But I was going to miss that lesson. The reason was simple. My master who did not know anything about my recent interest in knowledge had other plans for the days.

Out of nowhere, she had decided to pay a visit to one of her friends and she wanted to bring me along for some reason.

I was not happy at all, but what could I do, she had that puppy's expression that seemed to mean that she needed it. I initially planned to wait for hiding and seek with her but when I saw her expression, strangely I felt as if my heart was melting.

" fine, I will go with you! But it is only because I'm still dependant on you and your sister.

I don't have a bank account and you are the ones paying for that.

It is not at all because I am a kind person" I said sternly to her.

While she heard the continuous and long meowing melody that escaped out of my 'mouth', she smiled.

It only made me feel even more embarrassed.

" It is time to go Blacky. Come inside!"  Suzie the youngest among the Johnes sister said...

She had opened a bag and using fish-flavored candy to attract my attention, she was motioning me to take place inside the big black bag.

I rolled my eyes, even after one year together, she was still talking to me as if I was an idiot.

" These humans are disdainful I could not help but think.

What I missed the most from the time when I was human, was my tastebuds. It seemed like all the delicacies in the work were made for humans. I could only accommodate some cereals, fish, and meat.

Sometimes I will force myself just to try to feel the sensation of sweetness once more on my tongue.

I walked gracefully and took place inside the bag. Suzy seemed to be proud of something: proud of me? Possible.

She let me eat the candy like a thing from her hands. Unconsciously I licked her finger. It had the right flavor of sweetness, saltiness, and freshness.

Feeling the contact of my tongue, she was not angry. Instead, her smile grew wider. She started to caress my chin. My cat's reflexes kicked in and I unconsciously pressed myself tighter against her palm.

Suzie closed the bag partially, letting enough space so that my head could remain outside the bag.

It is not easy at all to be a cat.

" We are going to have fun!" Suzie said excitedly.

 I don't know why, but hearing I could not help but have a bad feeling.

It was like a sixth sense, telling me that I should just rest on the carpet today or something bad will happen.

The sixth sense of a cat? The rundown version of spider-sense for a cat?

I did not want to care about it.

Like many humans, I wanted to be rational a the moment. It is hard because I was a human in the body of a cat.

" I will just have to remain vigilant.

I don't believe that with my present something bad will happen to her" I convinced myself.

1