Chapter 6
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after yukkuri said the spell he noticed that the guys on the black clothes who's running towards to them suddenly Fall on the ground one by one.....

" this--is"

yukkuri hear the the boss of the group the man with the white mask on his face speak before he also fell down to the ground......

then after seeing the guys on the black clothes all fell down on the ground yukkuri look at the two girls.......

he see the two of them was also lying on the ground sleeping........

yukkuri smile a little bit upon seeing the situation became fine.......but

he's smile quickly disappear on his face and In exchange his face was full of agony.....

he clench his stomach again but this time he do it with both of his hand....

and he press his head on the ground while crouching.....

" well that's fast...... what do you think student of mine ....... it's amazing right"

" liar!!!"

" haa what do you mean by liar that student of mine"

" you said that it's a simple magic spell.. that's it's not gonna hurt like last time.......you liar master the pain was about the same as before"

yukkuri said while pressing his head on the ground much harder...

"hmmm....ahhh.... maybe that's why?????"

" master???"

yukkuri quickly lift his head up and look at his master who's thinking to himself....

" hahhahahajaja......... sorry student of mine it's look like it's not a Matter of how difficult the magic spell is..."

" ehh what do you mean?"

"well i think before that the pain might comes from how hard the magic you use....but it's look like. that I am wrong after all..."

" then master what is this pain....?!"

" well it's look like the pain will reflect on how much mana you use on the magic spell"

" then do you mean th-"

yukkuri didn't finish what he was about to say and instead press his head on the ground again because of the pain......

" yeah what your thinking maybe right student of mine.....the magic spell that I send in your brain was indeed was just a simple spell....but I didn't know that the way i use it before consume big mana.......... sorry I didn't know before that it's about the mana and not the spell it self......"

yukkuri didn't answer his master who's apologizing to him....

and instead he just continue to hold his stomach with both of his hand and press his head on the floor .....

...................

after a total of four hours crouching on the ground yukkuri slowly started to stand up...

after standing he dusted his short and his white t shirt that's full of dirt because of he's crouching on the ground for a long time.....

after he completely dusted his cloth...

yukkuri look at his master who's smiling while had a apologetic look on his face right now....

he ignores his master and instead just look at the sleeping bodies of the the guys in black clothes on the ground..

he also glance a little at the two girls on the ground before looking to his master.....

" master what do you think I should do here?........... should I kill them just to be sure"

yukkuri said that while looking at the guys who's on black clothes lying on the ground sleeping....

yukkuri thought to himself that no matter how he look these people are the bad guys here....

so he doesn't have any thoughts on keeping them alive he also felt that if he let them Live they will become a problem in the future..so he was okay on killing them.....

after looking at the guys lying on the ground yukkuri look at his master who's also looking at the people lying on the ground while stroking his chin...

" well there's no need to be worry about the magic spell will Last 24 hours........so hmm... let's just leave them here ... and let the nature take care of them..😇"

" okay"

yukkuri didn't question his master anymore.

and just look at the two girls lying down near the tree...

yukkuri still see the girl knight was still holding the hand of the girl in the blue dress......

" then master what about this two..... should we bring them somewhere safe.."

" hmm this two girls......well judging from what I remember there was a road close in here........and on just the look of that one woman you can clearly see student of mine that she is a noble.....so they might be traveling on a carriage......and there carriage was got attacked by those who's guys lying on the ground........and they decided to run in this forest to shake them of....."

" really then should I bring this two to their carriage..?"

" hahahahha.... it's an hour walk from here to there you know......... well you can use magic. but I don't think you can handle the pain one more time......"

" well tha-"

" stopped there student of mine don't continue to argue with me about this......I am telling you this now ... it's much safer to leave the two of them here.in this forest than getting them back on their carriage.."

" much safer..how"

" well if we bring them back on their carriage assume that all of their accompany has been killed and we just left the two of them there..who knows what kind of people of people will found them.........well if you Will suggest to me that we should bring them to their carriage and guard them until someone comes to find them...... that's fine with me...but don't expect to see me anymore and goodbye kaede.....I don't want to waste my time on the things I don't want to do....."

" then your saying that they will be much safer here then.."

" yeah !!"

" then how master?"

" well this forest is very dangerous because of many wild and strong animals and monster in here.... normally no person in there right mind will come in here.....so they will be safe in here"

" master there might not be any suspicious people in here...but just like you said there are dangerous monster in here..... isn't much more dangerous to left them here"

" no no no.... it's not dangerous because of that!"

yukkuri look at where was his master pointing at. then he see a big tree that was close to them....

" because of a tree?"

" hahhahah don't underestimate that tree .

that tree was called warding tree "

" warding tree?"

" yeah just like it's name that tree....it keeps insect, animals and even monster from approaching......... for adventurer in this world this is like an oasis for them... so they will be safe from here I guarantee it......"

" is that so...?"

" yeah and also look at the girl what do you think is that in his neck.."

yukkuri look at the two girls lying on the ground ..

he see that the woman in the blue dress was wearing a pendant in his neck.....

" what's wrong with that?"

" nothing's wrong it's just that pendant she's wearing student of mine is a magic item......"

" ehh magic item.. that!!"

" yeah indeed that's is a magic item......."

" then master what is that magic item can do?"

" well the magic item it's self is not really that amazing student of mine many people in this world can make a magic item like that girl wearing..........hmm on what's it can do well that item was something like a beacon..."

" wow.. that's an amazing magic item.its like a tracking device.......ah beacon ha!"

" yeah it's really amazing so don't underestimate this world student of mine this world in some ways might be a little bit advance in technology or warfare. than your own world......... well just like I said that magic item is a beacon... maybe her overprotective mother or father gave that pendant as a present. hahahaha........... now you don't have to be worried student of mine as long that pendant is in her neck someone will definitely find them.....

..and about those guys there you don't have to kill them just like I said this forest is dangerous......the moment you stopped moving in this forest you where already as good as dead..... they will be probably be eaten by animal or monster...............so now student of mine let's go"

yukkuri look at the two girls lying on the ground under on the warding tree he smile a little bit knowing that they will be safe.....

" go where now master...are we heading to the road and go the nearest town..?"

" no....... were going in the town maybe next time......... where going in the deepest part of this forest.."

" ehh"

" well you see I have something to give you and it's in there........so student of mine let's not waste anymore time here and let's just go"

" alright master"

after yukkuri agree to his master.....

his master started slowly walking to towards deeper in the forest.........

before following his master yukkuri look at the two girls that he move closer to the tree.....

now the two of them was no longer lying on the ground...now they are sitting on the ground while leaning on the tree......

yukkuri also glance to the Guys on the black clothes who's a bit far away from the tree....

after a couple of seconds yukkuri quickly look back at his master who's walking leading the way through the forest......

after looking at his master who's still walking without even looking at him to see if he was following.....

yukkuri take a deep breath and started walking to follow his master who's several step at him......

after a couple of minutes yukkuri who's following his master who's still walking without looking at him or even talk.. cannot bear the silence.......

" master may I ask you a question ⁉️"

yukkuri see his master glance at him a little and smile before facing forward again....

" what's your question student of mine?"

"well.... it's about where are we really going......I know that you said to me that were going to the deepest part of this forest. but may I ask master what are we really trying to find in the deepest part of this forest.......?"

" a house student of mine"

"a house?"

" yes a house.........you see student of mine there's a Time that I build a house in this forest........ that house was not really meant for me to live on ...... it's like hmmmmm..a warehouse ... yeah you see student of mine I use that house as a warehouse.."

" a warehouse??......I see so the thing that master want to give me was probably in that were house right?"

" well yeah....but the things that I will give you was not something amazing like what you were thinking.......the things that I will give you is some clothes and some normal magic item..... that's all...... it's not like the we will just go to that house to get things student of mine the things that I will give you was just our second goal..."

" ehhhh.....then why are we really going there.."

" hahahaha... I don't want you to be afraid but I think it doesn't matter anymore........I want you to use magic continuously for a year in there....."

after yukkuri heard that he stopped walking at the moment that his master mentioned that he will have to use magic for a year. make him feel sick all of the sudden..

then remembers the moment he use magic for the first time and the magic that he used in the bad guys on Black clothes and the two girls.....

after recalling those memories yukkuri instinctively touch his stomach.....

he imagine the pain that he felt at those times..

and the fact that those pain that he imagine will probably happened for a whole year.

make yukkuri sweat......

when yukkuri was done on his imagination..

he quickly look at his master ..

who's also stopped walking and stare at him smiling.....

yukkuri look at his master who's smile at him for a couple of seconds and resume to face forward and walk again......

after seeing his master walk without asking if his okay or without even asking if he was scared on the training using magic for a year.

make yukkuri happy .....

because he felt like his master know that he will do anything and endure anything for kaede's sake......

but after he thought of kaede there's something thing came out of his mind.....

so he decided to ask his master about it...

" master what will happen if I stay in this world for a whole year........... will I still able to resurrect kaede at time......."

his master master stopped for a moment and continue walking like he didn't hear yukkuri.......

" before I answer your question student of mine.....let me also ask you question of my own......... what do you think student of mine what are the things you needs to resurrect your friend kaede ha ..?"

yukkuri look at his master back and look quickly on the ground and squint his eyes thinking on things that he might need to resurrect kaede....

but after all the thinking yukkuri only managed to answer his guess...

" magic or ....a magic item..."

" hahahahhah............... well magic is right student of mine.....but magic items hahahahha...... there's no magic item like that in this world....to think that you thought that you need a magic item to resurrect some one was very funny student of mine"

" i see.....then master what are the other things I need to resurrect kaede......!."

" actually student of mine there's only 3 things that you actually needed to resurrect your friend.."

" is that true master... only 3 things"

" yeah only 3 things....."

yukkuri look at his master who's still facing forward while walking.....

" then master can you tell me what are those 3 things that I need"

" well of course the 3 things that you need.. is just like what you guess earlier student of mine the first thing is magic........and the one most important of the 3..is the body of the deceased......."

" the body of the deceased??"

yukkuri look at his master who's still walking... with a blank expression in his face.

" yeah student of mine the body of the deceased..it doesn't matter where it's just half of the body......or just even an arm will suffice.........as long as it has still some flesh on it............ when the body was already bone or the body was already already turn to ash it already to late to be resurrected..........so now student of mine what do you think will happen with your friend.....do you think that they are going to bury her or are they going to crimate her....?"

after yukkuri heard his master. the one that quickly came up on his mind was kaede corpse.....

" master !!! if what your saying is true..then I..we don't have the time ..........I can't stay here for a year we have to go back or else kaede's body will decompose..."

yukkuri said to his master with urgency in his voice ....

he sounded like he's ready to cast a magic spell to go back at the earth at any moment

when his master heard yukkuri who's panicking a little bit.....

he just laugh ..and look back at yukkuri.......

" hahahahhah......

calm down student of mine...do you really think that I will drag you here for a year without knowing that..........calm down you can go there anytime you want.."

" no.no.no. but the time"

" oh.. that's what concerning you so much.....you don't have to worry about that student of mine.. even you stay in this world for a thousand of years..and you decided to come back to your own world..you Will be back at the same date, time and place.. where you use the gate..."

" really??"

yukkuri look at his master who's walking..

he still cannot believe that even if he stay here for thousand of years he still can go back on his world and even more it will be at the same time when he cast the gate......

" then master I still want to ask something??"

" what is this student of mine.. still not believing me"

"ah...no,no ,no....I believe you master....my another question is not about that??"

" hmm then what is this question of yours student of mine?"

"I just wanted to know does my world the earth...stop while bi was here.."

"huh.... what the hell are you suddenly saying student of mine?"

" w-well you said master that if want to go back....I Will be back at the time that I use the gate....."

" yeah I said that.?"

" well so I assume that maybe the reason that I can come back in my world at the time that I used the gate was because maybe the world stop when I leave??"

"hahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahh hha"

yukkuri look at his master who stopped walking again and look at him while holding his stomach......

"that's funny student of mine......hahahahah.......of course not your world the earth didn't stoped...whats wrong with you the earth was still continuing to work....

maybe even now your parents at this time was probably finding you in there......."

yukkuri look at ground because he was embarrassed of his deduction....

" hahaha... what I meant by telling you that you will come home at the Time you use the gate was true...... and just like I said to you even if you stay here for a hundred or thousands of years....and decided to come home... your world will rewind to the time that you first time used the gate.."

upon hearing this yukkuri quickly look at his master who was smiling at him..

" well basically what's happening here student of mine is that when you came here in my world you travel through space...and if you want to go back you have to travel through time"

0