Chapter 3
248 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So Loud…..

Birds chirping away on top of the trees.

My classmate's having a conversation.

Despite playing music to my ears while keeping my head low, I could still hear their chit chats from how loud they were.

Yaaaawwwwnnn….

I wasn't really planning on falling asleep. I just want to stare at the sky outside. But since the wind got me sleepy, I accidentally fell asleep before I knew it.

And when I woke up. A face unfamiliar to me appeared before my eyes.

A lady oh so beautiful wearing a pair of glasses. Her brows were arched up as if she was mad about something. Her emotions were a bit mixed also and I was a bit confused about it.

I mean, her face was kind of new. I've never seen her face around the class even once.

I scratched my head in annoyance as I asked what's her problem was, as kindly as I could.

"....Do you have unfinished business with me…?"

I was expecting an immediate response, only to be welcomed by my class laughter.

The lady's face became flustered, as her gaze descended on me coldly. I could feel her looking down at me.

I hate those kinds of eyes…..

It's like they're seeing me as an insect or something. It reminds me of what happened last night.

'Since I couldn't get an answer from them like this…'

I'll just beat around the bushes and ask the problem straight.

"If not, then why else are you in front of me may I ask?"

For another round, the whole classroom was thrown into a fit of laughter.

And even now, I still don't know why they're laughing like seriously. I mean, in the first place. There wasn't any comedy around nor a clown.

I looked around in confusion, before coming up with an answer.

The direction their eyes were looking was me. And some of them even had pitying eyes staring down at me.

All of the sudden, in the middle of confusion and laughter. I heard a voice speak to my ears.

"....Let me introduce myself. I'm the newly assigned homeroom teacher. I go by the name of Yna Pascual….. So, if I may ask. Why are you sleeping in my class??"

Yna Pascual had a stiff smile on her face.

'Homeroom teacher? I never heard such news….'

Staaareeeee.

Starting from her knee to the top, my face had confusion all over the place as I continued to stare at her, my eyes a bit unfamiliar with her.

'No matter how much I racked my head, I can't remember seeing her face around the school before which means…. She really is a newly assigned teacher.'

Through the fake smile she was wearing, I could feel the cold emotions she's hiding under those innocent smiles.

And since I've already uncovered the misunderstanding, before long I decided to end it because for some reason, it's starting to give me goosebumps.

I took out my notes from my backpack and laid it down on my chair table before finishing my business with her and giving an apology she must be wishing for by now.

"Sorry, my bad. I won't do it again next time."

"T- that's it…?"

Yna wore a face of disbelief as she glared at me. Her glare was now visible from her eyes. It seemed like she was truly surprised to the point of accidentally letting out her disbelief even though she's supposed to not as a teacher.

The crowd was also a bit dumbfounded as they started staring at my face with shocks, as if there was a booger on my face.

"What. Do you want me to kneel on the ground in order to apologize? Was hearing that short apology not enough?"

Yna became a bit flustered as the crowd's gaze landed on her and immediately fixed the misunderstanding.

"I- I mean, was that all? True that it may look like an apology, but it also feels like it was half heartedly said which felt weird to hear…."

"So? Are you telling me to bow my head on the ground and do a proper apology for you…?"

Yna shouted on top of her lungs. Her eyes were telling me to stop with the nonsense.

"Don't you have common sense! I'm just asking for a proper apology and that's it! Was it that hard to say?!"

Just a proper apology, she said.

But in the first place…. What is a proper apology??

This kind of experience was new to me. I've never apologized to anyone ever in my life even to my parents. And now, I have to force myself and do it right now.

"Sigh…"

What a hassle.

Really. A hassle.

Just who in their right mind invented the word "apology". 

Seriously, I'd like to kill them right now.

Clearing my throat for a second, the apology Yna's been waiting for finally left my mouth.

Unfortunately, the word that came out of my mouth disappointed her even more.

"For starters, I'd like to apologize if I offended you ma'am from deep in my heart. Could you please start your class now?"

It also reminded Yna that her class was nearing its end as she looked at her watch.

And after glaring a few to me, Yna finally left my side and returned to the front.

I thought my business with her was finally over. I really thought so.

However, after the class ended. She called out my name in the middle of the class and told me to go to the principal room after this.

"Ryan! We're not done with talking yet. We'll finish this so you better show up at the principal's office!!"

It caught the crowd's attention, and all of the sudden. I became the talk of the school ever since that moment.

And as I headed into the principal's office after the class, something even more annoying even happened. The face oh so badly I didn't want to see today suddenly blocked my way to the principal's office.

She was glaring at me as if she'll kill at any moment by now, and my face was also filled with confusion as I stared at her seducing eyes.

2