Chapter 101…
2.9k 3 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV Nemuri(Vicky)]

"So... what now?" Tonks asked me.

I pointed my wand towards Charlie and revived Charlie Weasley but before he could do anything a second spell came out of my mouth.

"Imperio" a spell which I didn't think I would ever need to use... at least not inside Hogwarts, but I had to do it. Tonks looked at me completely surprised and shocked.

"That was Unforgivable! Vicky, how the hell did you even learn that?" Tonks asked me grabbing my shoulders. Even if Charlie Weasley wanted to do something, he couldn't do it. This is the most dangerous thing about Imperius Curse. Unlike the other two Unforgivables, the Imperius Curse gave the subjected person a sense of comfort and calmness, they are placed in an almost trance-like state...

The user of the curse can make the subjected person do anything if they are strong enough... and with my current magic reserves which would even make old Dumbles shy. I would be able to make Charlie Weasley do anything. Yes, I think I should not use Veritaserum on him... I don't know there might be a way to find out that there are traces of Veritaserum inside him.

Then, Tonks and I would be declared criminals for having Veritaserum. Yes, I used Imperius Curse, only this could land me in Azkaban with a sentence of life imprisonment but if they can't find the wand I used then they can't do anything... truly stupid. But, this wasn't the end of my worries... another one of my worries was the laws in Magical Britain are made by Purebloods for the Purebloods. I can say this for sure because Reo told me this when we first arrived in this world and I have read it myself.

"Yes, that was Unforgivable and I had learned it from Ravenclaw library..." I was explaining when Tonks cut me off.

"But it's Unforgivable" Tonks said emphasizing the point 'Unforgivable'. I totally get her point but now there is no going back neither I was going to.

"Yes... so what? He can use a love potion to take advantage of you and I can't use an Unforgivable? It's not like that anyone is going to know... nor would anyone know anything after I am done with him" I said with full confidence. Tonks looked slightly reluctant but she still nodded her head showing that she was on board.

"How did you drug Nymphadora Tonks?" Finally getting confirmation from Tonks I asked Charlie Weasley.

"I didn't drug Nymphadora Tonks" Charlie Weasley said... what?? What the fuck?? Maybe I need to turn the question around. Maybe he truly didn't drug Tonks and asked someone to do it for him. That way he was able to say that he didn't drug Tonks. So, I changed the question.

"Who drugged Nymphadora Tonks?" I asked... both me and Tonks were sure that we were going to get a name.

"I don't know" a simple answer from Charlie Weasley surprised me and Tonks completely. Both Tonks and I looked at each other, I turned my eyes towards my Wand? Is it not working? Or I am unable to cast Imperius?

"Are you sure that you can cast Imperius?" Tonks asked me looking confused. Don't look at me I am confused too... damn it.

"Dance like a chicken" I ordered Charlie Weasley. He immediately started to impersonate a chicken.

"Yeah, my Imperius is working" I said to Tonks, then is he someway resisting from answering? Is his will that strong? Even, though I am not confident about my Imperius Curse, but I know how huge my magic reserves are...

Fuck it... I have to know the name, no matter what. I immediately pulled out the vial of Veritaserum.

"Stop dancing and take three drops of Veritaserum" I ordered and Charlie Weasley stopped dancing. I threw him the small vial, he opened the vial and took three drops from the dropper. Just after a second passed his eyes became completely glazed... this was the sign that Veritaserum was under effect.

"Who drugged Nymphadora Tonks?" I asked him again and both Tonks and I patiently waited for the answer.

"I don't know" he gave out the same answer... both Tonks and I were again dumbfounded. How the fuck did he not know who drugged Tonks. Ok, Nemuri, calm down... don't get your panties in a twist...

"Then how did you know that Nymphadora Tonks was drugged?" yeah if he didn't drug Tonks, if he didn't know who drugged Tonks, then how the hell he knew that he needed to get close to Nymphadora Tonks.

"I just knew" Charlie Weasley answered. I almost pulled out my hair in frustration. Is this fucker talking about fate and bullshit that he somehow knew about that Tonks was drugged?? How the fuck?? No, what the fuck??

"How is this even happening? Please don't tell me that fate told him that I was drugged and fate drugged me" Tonks said completely gobsmacked. Looks like Tonks was also having similar thoughts like me.

Think Nemuri think... what would you do now. I can not a Leglimen, so I can't delve into someone's mind. Did he take an oath? I heard Momo saying that some oaths could protect secrets... fuck... I shouldn't have skipped them to read porn. Now, there is only one choice... I had to get Reo here, only he would be able to find the truth now.

I pulled out my phone and texted Reo, to come here as Magneto, I needed to know how this happened. Who did this? No, I know that someone helped him and I know who it is but if I didn't get some proof then I won't be able to do anything. I just can't throw someone out of the school just because I think they drugged my best friend. Especially when my friend is just a half-blood and she is also the daughter of a woman who was thrown out of the family. I don't even know how or who drugged Tonks...

I received Reo's reply that he was on the way. So, I immediately turned towards Tonks. "Tonks, someone is going to come here... you don't need to be scared, ok?" I asked her nicely. I already opened the Wards using my ring so Reo could Apparate inside. He could ask Trixy to bring him here after that.

"What? What is that in your hands? How did you inform someone?" Tonks fired off several questions nervously. I already felt someone Apparate inside Hogwarts. So, Reo is already here.

"This is a device I can use to talk..." I said and I didn't want to scare Tonks. I don't know what kind of image she has of Magneto, after all, everyone still thinks he is a new Dark Lord. Even though if she has come to know the truth about Dumbles, I still don't think she would see Magneto as a good guy.

"Just don't get scared... he is a good guy" I said to Tonks but she became even more nervous.

Suddenly the door opened and but no one entered... the door closed and Magneto took off the invisibility cloak he had been wearing. Tonks was immediately horrified to see Magneto but I grabbed her shoulders and started to shake her to bring her out of the shock.

"What... Magneto! What is he doing here? Please tell me that he isn't the good guy you invited. I knew you had weird tastes and fetishes but this is absurd" Tonks said to me... I was completely speechless. I didn't expect the situation to turn so comedic... Reo also stayed quiet after hearing Tonks, he must feel it awkward now.

"My tastes and fetishes aside... he is really a good guy. I will tell you everything later" I said to Tonks, Magneto seeing this he didn't know what to do. But it seems he finally gathered his thoughts.

"*cough* so, what's so important to call me here?" Magneto asked me.

"I used Imperius and Veritaserum but it still seems that he is resisting somehow. I need proof that he drugged Tonks to get him arrested... at least I need to know something about who drugged her" I said to Reo, his head immediately turned towards Charlie Weasley who was standing at the side like a statue.

Reo immediately reached in front of Charlie and took out his wand and cast some spells. "He is completely under your Imperius Curse and he is also affected by Veritaserum, so if he isn't answering your questions then it can only mean either of two... either he has taken an oath or he himself has no memory of the incident" Reo said.

Now, I understand, the person who helped him must have Obliviated him after telling him everything. That's why he can't tell me anything or he has taken some oath. Reo pointed his wand towards Charlie and chanted the spell used to read people's minds.

"Leglimens" Reo said while Charlie Weasley just stood there like nothing. After a few seconds, Reo finally lowered his wand and looked in our direction.

"He was Obliviated... if he had taken an oath then I would have seen it in his memory but there is nothing... his mind has two blank spots. I think that the person Obliviated him after giving him the information. This was done by a skilled wizard or witch who knows his stuff... so there is one person skilled enough in the whole school who could have pulled it off" Reo said to me and I immediately connected the dots.

"Albus Dumbledore..." I said in a whisper. Reo just nodded his head. Tonks didn't say anything and just stood at the side with a stupid expression on her face.

"But you can find all the proof you want in his room. His trunk is filled with Amortenia potions given to him by his mother, all of them linked to your friend... and since it is banned it could get him into trouble but I am sure that your friend wasn't drugged from there" Reo said in his metallic voice and Apparated out...

109