First Year in Hogwarts (I)…
3.7k 5 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV Reo(Edgar)]

After the dinner, a lot of Ravenclaws were asking us several questions. Finally, Nemuri arrived and shooed everyone away. Honestly, I didn't mind answering a few questions but they tend to be quite intrusive, a generic problem with Ravenclaws. The prefects led us towards the Ravenclaw dorms... apparently unlike the other dorms, the entrance didn't have a password, except we needed to answer a riddle to gain entrance.

But none of our group needed to solve any riddle or anything. As Ravenclaw Heirs the door would automatically open for us. We were introduced to the Head of our House, Filius Flitwick. The dude was quite nice... he told us some simple rules. He was quite interested in the three of us and asked us to meet him tomorrow.

After that, the prefects pointed us towards boy's and girl's dorms. Every one of the students was going to get their own personal room, I was quite happy with this arrangement. I finally found my room as my name was written on the door. Just like I had thought, Nemuri, Momo, and Rumi sneaked into my room... after that, everything is history.

The next day we received our schedule during our breakfast. Albus had returned and he didn't look good at all. He looked like he had lost last night's sleep. Even though I wanted nothing more than entering his mind... I somehow stopped myself because this was not a place to do something like that.

Finally, the Dailly Prophet arrived and the Great Hall turned completely silent and everyone was staring at Ol Dumbles after reading the headlines on the front page. The students from Slytherins were quite pleased and the Gyrffyindors were the ones who called it unfair. The rest of us didn't bother to make any comments on the topic.

Albus had lost two of his political positions. He is no longer the Chief Warlock and the Supreme Mugwump of ICW. Since Dumbledore's family didn't have a seat in Wizengamot... he was also thrown out of Wizengamot. Of course, he wasn't able to claim proxy for Potter's because Sirius Black held that position. My plan worked much better than I had imagined. Many people were already demanding to throw Dumbledore out of his Headmaster position...

But Dumbledore needs to be here... not for future plot or anything. Since I can't kill him... I like him to stay right in front of me. I believe in what Sun Tzu had said 'Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer'. I also need to surf through his mind so that I can locate Snape's location. I am sure the Old Goat is hiding him somewhere.

Well... the days kept passing on just like that. Vicky gave a warning to Ol Bumbledork that she would be doing a review of his time in Hogwarts. But, she didn't do anything except dig out some old documents. She also knew that I wanted Dumbledore to be in here rather than running around outside the school.

I have to say, the new Hogwarts is interesting. A lot had changed since Dumbles had lost complete control of the school. Day after day Nemuri was quietly and subtly stripping off Dumble's powers and giving them to the Four Head of the Houses. Nemuri also made an announcement and made Bathesda Babbling the new Heads of Gryffydors as Minerva McGonagall had three positions and she was getting buried under the pressure.

Now, very few cases of bullying were reported and none of them went unpunished. Even though both Slytherins and Gryffindors held their anger, they didn't cause any trouble anymore because of the severe punishments. They all wanted to avoid them and now everyone in the school knew that you won't get away with anything like you did previously.

Dumbledore had become just a puppet figure by now and all of the Professors knew that. Dumbledore also knew that, but for now, he was biding his time... after all this was Nemuri's last year and he was sure that he would be able to get back control after Nemuri leaves the school. According to him... even if he wouldn't get full control of wards he was sure that he would be getting some powers back from the Professors. Well, good luck to him...

Now, let's talk about classes. All the classes were completely boring, well, they were boring because I already knew everything. It was the same for Rumi and Momo too... McGonagall even called Momo a Transfiguration Prodigy even though Momo showed her the bare minimum skills.

The worst class was Defense Against the Dark Arts because Quirrel kept stuttering. Nemuri was not happy with this idiot in the slightest and honestly, she shouldn't be. Nemuri had made her decision that she was going to throw Quirrel out but I had stopped her saying that I will kill him.

But this brought us another problem, even if we got someone good for this position he won't be able to stay more than one year due to the curse.

"If the position is cursed then why don't make a new position and name it something else, I think that should do the trick" Rumi suddenly said.

And just like that, we found the solution for the problem, Dumbles wasn't able to solve this for more than two decades.

Now, let's finish talking about other classes, Astronomy was good. Pretty backward though... I called it good because Aurora Sinistra tried her best to teach the students and she was really happy when Nemuri provided new data about the stars and space stuff she had gathered from the mundane world.

Next, Herbology. This was a class I honestly wanted to avoid. I had nothing against plants or trees but this wasn't something I wanted to spend my time with. This was Rumi's favorite class. We always had this class with Hufflepuffs.

Potions were great... I am going to be honest here, I lacked the knowledge related to potions. Yes, if someone gave me instructions I would surely be able to brew it but without them, I wouldn't fair much. No matter what Slughorn was inside or outside the class... he was a great teacher...

The flying class was good too... nothing bad. I can fly without magic or anything so it wasn't interesting for me. Momo was able to fly in her Animagus form so she wasn't interested in the class too. But it was completely different for Rumi who always loved flying... I still remember the first time I took her flying during the Hosu Incident.

History of Magic was boring as hell and Nemuri tried to exorcise it but for some reason, she was unable to do it. So, she decided to hire someone new and get a completely new classroom for History of Magic and Binns can keep on droning on his own.

Now, let's talk about friends, Tonks and I were getting closer with each passing week. Well, she was in the seventh year and I was in my first year so it was quite difficult for me to spend time with her... though we got the whole group together whenever we could.

Hermione Granger was a bossy know-it-all so for now I kept my distance from her. For apparently no reason she saw me and Momo as her rival in classes... Momo found it nice and competed with her.

Since there was no Philosopher Stone in the school, this time they didn't need the defenses. So there was no troll incident in Halloween where Hermione could get squashed with the troll's club. And since our Charms was also with Hufflepuffs... Ron Weasley didn't comment on Hermione. Even though I had a similar image of her but I am much older than her if I add my age from MHA World and honestly Hermione was just an eleven-year-old girl... and she has a lot of time to grow up and change.

"So, are you sure that Quirrel is in his room?" I asked Nemuri who was laying on my bed. Even though she was naked we didn't do anything... she loved to stay naked, after all, she was an exhibitionist.

Nemuri hearing me closed her eyes and concentrated. "I just checked the wards and he is in there... don't worry I turned off the alarm in that area so no one will notice, not even the old goat" Nemuri said and planted her nose in my pillow and started to sniff... well she is ultimately a pervert.

I quickly left the room and cast a strong notice-me-not charm on the door as I didn't want someone random to enter my room, after all, none of the doors had good locks on them. I moved through the corridors quickly and arrived in front of Quirrel's office. I wasn't using my adult form or even my armor, though my robes were filled with iron sand. I cast a silencing charm on my foot and used my powers to unlock the door.

As soon as I opened the door two stunning spells were coming in my direction. The spells were used in quick succession, if I didn't know that Quirrel was a stuttering fool on his own accord then I would have never believed this. My hand covered in lightning swatted away the spells.

"Hello, Tom. How are you?" I asked in an amused tone.

Quirrel was completely surprised to see me swat away the stunning spells. But someone who was sticking in the back of his head was even more shocked.

"Get rid of him. Kill him now!" a voice was heard in the room but it wasn't Quirrel's. I knew it was the Dark Wanker.

But before Quirrel could even point his wand towards me again, my wand whisked towards him. "Crucio" a single word came out of my mouth and Quirrel dropped to the ground and started to scream in pain. There was a second voice screaming too. After half a minute, I finally lifted the spell and Quirrel started to breadth heavily.

"Tom... how was it? Did you like that?" I asked him but he didn't seem to be in the position to answer. Instead of answering his wand whisked in my direction "Avada Kedavra" Quirrel shouted and a green light came out from his wand. I just sidestepped to avoid the spell which passed by my side.

"Petrificus Totalus" I hit him with the petrifying spell after all I didn't want him to try AK'ing me again.

"Tom Tom Tom... you are really stupid. Avada Kedavra... really? So stupid" I said while shaking my head. There were 12 syllables in Avada Kedavra... I know it can't be blocked but still, it's a slow spell. Fiendfyre... 9 syllables much faster and unblockable like the AK. There are a lot of good spells to kill someone other than AK like the blood boiling curse, organ expelling curse, or entrail expelling spell, skin rotting curse... etc.

I moved right in front of petrified Quirrel and cast the skin rotting curse on Quirrel, his skin immediately started to darken and wrinkle as a dark smoke came out from the back of his head and escaped from the window. After that, I walked out of the room and used Rupture to remove everything from the room... Everything in the room completely vaporized... with that done I walked away from that place...

105