Chapter 255 (R-18)
2k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV Reo]

During the kiss, our hands didn't stay idle… my right hand was caressing her back while with my left hand I was caressing her delicious thighs. For a second my right hand separated from her back and pointed towards the tent flap… I knew that the other girls knew what was going to happen in my tent but that didn't mean that I was going to torture them with our activity.

After I was satisfied with the silencing wards around the tent I have just casted, my hands returned to explore Natasha's body. This time my hand didn't go for her back… I started to caress her flat stomach… her skin felt really smooth and soft. Natasha's hands weren't idle… her right hand was snaked around my neck… sometimes she was caressing my face while sometimes she was caressing my hair.

While her other hand was on my ass… since we started to make out her hand didn't leave my ass. Even though we didn't want to separate from each other… we had to. I had found that I could live without air, but it made me really uncomfortable because since I was reborn I was used to breathing but I didn't need it anymore.

But that wasn't the case with Natasha… yes, she might live because of her nigh-immortality but she will definitely pass out due to lack of air and neither of us was in the mood for that. "You seem to really like my ass" I said while kissing her jawline… it wasn't a question though… more like a statement.

"Yes, you have a cute ass" Natasha said in a husky tone. I know as a man I should be offended but I didn't… this wasn't the first time someone said that my ass was cute and I didn't mind that much…

"But your ass can be called perfection" I said and my left hand finally groped her ass for the first time. Natasha moaned into my ears… I found that really enticing. Unfortunately, I was already hard or I would have gone hard with just her moans.

I started to rub her ass… finally her right hand left my face and slowly snaked down while caressing my chest and abs. After a small pause, her hand finally reached my crotch. She started to caress my shaft and balls with her right hand while her other hand was still groping my ass.

My left hand was exploring perfection… which Natasha seemed to call her ass while my right hand slowly slid under her top. She was wearing a sports bra under her top but it didn't stop me from fondling and groping her marvelous jugs.

Even though the rest of the clothes were bothering us, neither of us was able to take them off because we didn't want to separate from each other. After a few seconds of groping and patting, Natasha's body arched back. "Don't stop… I am close… so close" Natasha moaned in pure ecstasy. I continued to caress her body and she finally reached her climax, after a few more seconds.

I decided to give Natasha a small break so that she could get catch her breath. She was fine only after a few seconds… might have something to do with her Regenerative Healing Factor. Natasha gave me a smile and sat up… with a swift motion she took off her top along with her bra revealing her marvelous breasts.

"They are beautiful" I said in an awed tone and Natasha smirked slyly when she heard my compliment. Natasha immediately leaned down beside me once again… she made sure that her tits were within my reach.

"Why don't you show me how much you appreciate them?" Natasha asked me slyly… I didn't need to be told again and my hands reached to her soft breasts… slowly I gave her right boob a lick. Natasha moaned and pulled my head into her chest. Her left hand finally left ass and snaked inside my boxers. She grabbed a hold of my shaft and started to pump it slowly and gently… the buildup was almost unbearable now…

Natasha finally pulled herself back and sat up once again. Nimbly she grabbed the hem of my boxers and pulled them down… finally freeing my member. She took a hold of my shaft with both of her hands… with her right hand, she gave my balls a gentle caress… I groaned in pleasure and a smile appeared on Natasha's face.

"Let me take care of this" Natasha said in a low voice and finally lowered her head on my member. It was so hot that I almost creamed as soon as she took my length in her mouth. With her right hand, she grabbed the base of my member to keep it steady and started to bob her head up and down… while with her other hand she was caressing my balls.

Only after a few seconds, I found that I was almost nearing my climax. "I gonna cum" I grunted out in pleasure. Natasha didn't stop her ministrations… in fact, she increased her speed and efforts to milk me. Only after a few seconds, I felt my balls tighten and I started to release my load in her mouth… Natasha understood that I was going to cum and she expertly gulped down everything.

"Let me return the favor now…" I said and got up, Natasha was obviously happy to oblige and laid down. My hands grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled them off… she raised her legs to make it easier for me…

I gently parted her legs and for the first time, Natasha was looking shy. Her sacred garden was completely shaven… I gave a gentle pinch and Natasha moaned loudly. Slowly I lowered my face towards her honeypot and gave a lick… Natasha's whole body shuddered. I was deliberately wasting time to get Natasha worked up…

I finally dove down and started to eat her out. Natasha screamed in pleasure "Yes!! Just like that…!! That's the spot!" she stuttered out between her moans and screams. I happily obliged… after a couple of minutes her whole body shuddered once more and she came…

"You taste amazing" I said when I finally pulled out my face from between her legs.

"You too" Natasha said softly between heavy breaths but she didn't look tired at all. "Reo… take me. Don't make me wait… make me yours" Natasha said huskily.

"I would be happy to" I said and positioned my shaft in front of her entrance. I pushed myself inside her and groaned when her warmth enveloped me… Natasha moaned in pure joy… I could see the lust in her eyes. When I completely entered her she started to gyrate her hips against mine…

I started to move when I saw that she wanted me to move. My hands landed on her marvelous tits and started to play with them… "You are so tight!" I groaned in pleasure while I was thrusting.

"Harder… do me harder" Natasha moaned and I increased the intensity of my thrusts. That seemed to make Natasha happy and she started to moan and scream out my name… which made me really proud.

"I am close…" Natasha moaned and arched her back.

"I am also close… let's cum together" I grunted out, Natasha nodded her head, and only after a few seconds both of us came together. I gently laid down beside Natasha and pulled her over my chest. A content and satisfied smile was gracing her face.

"Don't tell me that you are already done with that" I said while caressing her face. The smile on her face grew even bigger…

"Don't worry… the night will be long" Natasha moaned and cuddled closer.

"I will take you up on that" I said and my hands snaked around her waist and kept her hugging my body. For a couple of minutes, both of us stayed like that… in each other's arms. We didn't say anything to each other… we didn't need to, for now. We both knew what we wanted…

Natasha finally looked up towards my face… "You know this almost feels surreal… I had never thought I would ever be able to get out of my past" Natasha said and initiated a kiss… I happily returned.

"Now… now, I am looking towards the future with anticipation" Natasha said and pulled herself up from my chest. I didn't say anything to her and kept watching her with care in my eyes. Yes, Natasha deserves some happiness… as her lover I will give her that. I felt Natasha's fingers wrapped around my hardened member…

Natasha got up and slowly lowered herself on me… I saw my shaft disappear within her. "It's going to be your life's best ride" Natasha purred and lowered herself up to my face and gave me another kiss.

"Ohh… then, I am looking forward to it" I said and Natasha finally started to move. Her swaying boobs were an enticing sight to see… it was clear, that they were calling to me. So, I reached up to them and started to fondle them… Natasha moaned when I pinched or twisted her nipples… neither of us stopped until we finished the 8th round.

Neither of us were tired but it was already late and Luna would chew us out if we got up late. Yes, I could have returned to our house and bring a time-turner but Natasha didn't want me to leave. "Stay..." Natasha whispered softly and cuddled with me.

"Don't worry, I am going nowhere" I cooed softly and stroked her back. Both of us stayed silent after that and I kept stroking her back.

"I love you" Natasha whispered in a low voice. I lowered my head in surprise only to find that she was already asleep with a smile on her face.

"Love you, too" I said softly and pulled her closer to me. The smile on her face grew bigger…

54